Someone Like Adam

By mahumwrites

"You know, it won't physically hurt you to be nice for once." I crossed my arms in front of my chest and groa... More

Characters
PROLOGUE
1. First day at Redwood High
2. I Officially Hate New York
3. Warm, Fuzzy and Wet
4. Of Dinner and Awkwardness
5. Alicia the Pooper
6. Daddy's Annoying little Princess
7. What are you, Adam McArdle?
8. Stepping Into his Territory
9. Perfect little life
10. Cold, Crass and Annoyingly Rude
11. Pancakes
12. Trouble in Paradise
13. Project "Biology"
14. Two Alpha Males
15. Impending Doom
16. Knight Without an Armor
17. Beaten To The Pulp
18. Stalker Much?
19. Befriending The Enemy
20. Jealous... Or Not?
21. So Damn Rude
22. Singing, Dancing, Existing
23. The Treasure Hunt
24. In The Dilemma
25. His House, His Room, His Bed.
26. Ready To Fight
27. Web Of Secrets
28. Wince, Groan, Moan
29. Alicia's Eighteenth
30. Of Gifts And Kisses
31. Little Ray Of Sunshine
32. Date Or Not Date?
33. The One With The Dinner
34. The F word
35. Burning In Jealousy
36. Kiss Or Kill?
37. Salted Caramel Tart
38. Hanky Panky With Mr. Cranky
39. Danger Alert!
40. Adaline
41. Such A Girl
42. So Perfectly Imperfect
43. Sisters
44. Messing With The Wrong Person
45. The Moment Of Truth
46. Ruined
47. Of Tears And Grief
48. The Worst Thing In The World
49. Food And Friends
50. Complicated
51. Party Time
52. My Poor Heart
53. Hot Tub And Soap Bubbles
54. Stuck With Mr. Arrogant
55. A Genius Indeed
56. Awkward Encounters
57. Hit Me Harder
58. Drunk In Love
59. Marking His Territory
60. My Caveman
61. Danger Dinner
62. Three Rules
63. Hot And Bothered
64. Gentlemanly?
65. Guy-Friend Vs Boyfriend
66. Messed Up
67. Boyfriend Drama
68. The Prom (1)
70. The Prom (3)
71. Confessions
72. Playing Cupid
73. Family Ties
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER 1
IMPORTANT NOTE
BONUS CHAPTER 2

69. The Prom (2)

92.1K 4.4K 1K
By mahumwrites

Noah's POV

"Here." Justin passed me a glass full of liquor which I gulped down my throat in a single sip.

"More." I begged. Finally the prom was over and we could drink to our fill.

"Easy." he said and rested his back against the sofa. Girls and boys were dancing all around us, enjoying the joys of high school being finally over, as if life was going to be awesome magically.

Idiots.

There was a time when I used to be the life of a party. Now I was a mess, drinking my way to oblivion just so I could wipe the memory of watching Alicia skip the prom with Adam. I knew what they were doing right know and I hated it. I hated my mind for painting the picture in front of my eyes.

Ugh.

"I'm pathetic. Pass me another bottle." I said to Justin and he did so. That's when I noticed that he wasn't drunk.

That's new.

"Come on, man. Drink a little. We are out of high school and life still sucks." I shouted because of the loud music blasting in my ears but he shook his head in no.

"I need to stay alert man. That bastard will definitely try to take advantage of Emily." he said and pointed towards that blonde girl.

Even her friends attended this after-prom party but she didn't. Why would she? She must be having the night of her life with Adam. Why would she choose this stupid party over him?

Fuck me.

I stood up to leave. "Where are you going?" Justin asked.

"Just going for fresh air." I said and patted his shoulder. "Keep your eyes on her."

I finished this bottle too by the time I left the lounge. On my way to the outside, I met many people. Some I knew, some I don't, some I knew but didn't recognize because of my drunken state. My vision was turning blurry and my legs started wobbling so to save myself from kissing the ground, I walked inside a spare room at the end of the corridor.

As soon I stepped inside the room, I locked the door and collapsed on the bed. The ceiling was rotating, the walls were rotating, the bed was rotating.

Man, I'm drunk AF.

I lay there for some moments, watching the colors on the ceiling create different funny patterns. I giggled when one of the patterns turned out to be Alicia's face.

In between my giggling, I heard sobs. Feminine sobs. I hopped out of the bed and assessed myself in the mirror to check if it was me who was crying.

It wasn't.

The voice was coming from somewhere else. I followed the voice and ended up banging my head against the wall.

No, It wasn't a wall. It was a door.

After many attempts of pushing the door open, I finally succeeded in opening the door. I peeked inside to make sure I don't end up with a guy taking a dump.

It wasn't a boy inside. It was a girl, sitting over the covered toilet seat, hugging her knees and bawling her eyes out. She stopped when she noticed me and stood up instantly.

I knew her. I have seen her many times. She is someone imporant, someone I see on daily basis.

Who is she?

I stressed my brain and tried to put a name on her face. She had caramel skin and huge brown eyes. Her hair was a mess and her mascara was smudged. But she still looked pretty.

Wait!

"Sophia!" I whispered, my voice dripping with surprise. My mind started to clear a little, just enough to recognize her.

She walked towards me in a swift and glared at me with her big eyes. "You didn't see anything." she growled and I gulped.

She is scary.

"But I did." I smirked despite the fact that I was afraid of this girl.

"Brat." she said and walked past me into the room. I observed her as she tried to open the door. She herself looked drunk, maybe that's why she was kicking the door in wrong direction.

"Son of a bitch." she screamed at last and rushed back to the bed. I moved out of her way so that I don't end up receiving a punch on my beautiful face.

I stood there and watched her as she cursed some words under her breath. Her face was flushed and the neckline of her T-shirt was drenched with tears.

"Why were you crying?" I asked and shifted on my feet. My knees were still wobbling but I was scared to sit beside her.

"I wasn't." she retorted, crossing her arms in front of her chest. The action made her cleavage prominent and I tore my eyes away from her chest as soon as possible.

"Yes you were." I fought back. "Tell me, who had courage to make the prom queen cry?" I joked but her glare told me that she didn't enjoy it.

"Fuck off." she hissed.

I contemplated what to do. She looked like she was about to cry again and I didn't know what to do with a crying girl. I swallowed the huge ball of saliva down my throat and finally gathered some courage to sit beside her.

"What happened Sophia?" I asked, my voice serious this time. I expected her to lash out at me again but she didn't. Instead, tears streamed down her cheeks and she turned her face to the opposite side to stop me from seeing her cry.

"I... I..." she tried to complete the sentence but failed.

"You broke up with your boyfriend?" I asked and she turned her face towards me in a dangerous pace.

"How do you know?" she asked, lifting her eyebrow.

"Just a guess." I shrugged.

At first, the corner of her lips turned downwards. Then her nose crinkled and her face contorted. And at the end, huge tears burst out of her eyes and she launched herself at me, hugging her arms around my neck.

Now I was sure that she was drunk too.

I felt wetness on my shoulders, the place where she kept her face but I knew better than pointing that out. I felt bad for her because she wasn't someone who cried easily. Someone had broken her heart and I was willing to punch that certain someone for her.

I gently patted her back, feeling her muscles clenched under my touch. She had a really toned body, a fact that I had noticed many times before. And now, that same body was pressed against mine.

This closeness wasn't good for my drunken mind.

"Hey." I said and pushed her away gently. I regretted it when I saw her face.

She looked wretched.

"Look." I said and cupped her cheeks. She lifted her head and batted her long eyelashes. "Your boyfriend, ex boyfriend, is the most stupid man on the whole planet."

She pouted, "Do you really think so?"

"Of course. Look at you. You are smart, beautiful, intelligent, talented and what not. Any man will be lucky to have you in his life." I stopped and waited for her reaction and what she did next knocked the oxygen out of my lungs.

She launched at me again and attached her lips with mine. At first, I was too shocked to respond but then her tongue invaded my mouth and I tasted the alcohol off his tongue. My head started spinning and I felt dizzy. Her lips and tongue felt amazing against mine. I tried to control myself but the desire finally overpowered my remaining sanity and I returned her kiss with equal passion. She pulled my lower lip in between my teeth and bit hard, causing a deep, throaty moan to leave my mouth.

"No." I pushed her away. I was too breathless to speak anything so I took some time to inhale and exhale properly. "We can't do this."

"Why not?" she asked and sounded just as breathless as me. A deep blush was crawling up his neck.

"Because... Because.." I tried to find the words. "Because we don't like each others."

"What are we? Fifteen? We don't need to like each other to have sex." she growled and pushed me back.

Before I could sat back, she straddled me and once again started kissing me. Her lips were urgent and demanding, causing every thought to fly out of my mind.

"Just... Just make me forget that bastard for a night Noah." she spoke between our kiss. My name sounded delicious from her lips and I wondered how else can I make her say my name repeatedly. "Just one night."

"N.. No. We.. We shouldn't." I tried to complete the sentence but she wasn't letting me. Her hands were already unbuttoning my shirt. Once I was out of my shirt, she leaned down to kiss my neck.

Her lips sucked my skin and I rested my head back. My mouth parted a little as she tortured me slowly, trailing her lips down to my chest and then to my abs. She outlined the abs with her tongue and I couldn't stop myself from moaning out loud.

"Fuck." I cursed when Noah Jr. down there got really hard. "I don't.. I don't.. want to take advantage of a drunk girl." I breathed out but I knew that I won't be able to stop now.

She raised her head from my stomach and looked at me with her dilated eyes. "Does it look like you're taking advantage of me?" she asked and I shook my head in no. "Then shut up."

This silenced me immediately and I closed my eyes, feeling her soft lips teasing my skin. Suddenly, her lips stopped and I let out a frustrated groan.

"What happened?" I asked, afraid that she might have changed her decision.

"Too much clothes." she said and slipped out of her T-shirt, revealing her perfectly toned body. I gulped as my eyes lingered over her boobs, caged inside a white bra.

Cursing under my breath, I held her tight by her shaped hips and changed our position so that she was lying on the bed and I was straddling her. "You're beautiful." I said and claimed her lips. Every sane thought had already left my mind, leaving behind pure lust.

My one hand slowly kneeded her breasts while the other travelled down her stomach.

"We are gonna regret it tomorrow." I whispered when her hands moved to the buckle of my jeans.

"I know." she replied in her flushed state as her fingers grazed over my length.

...

Sophia's POV

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.

My phone was ringing but I didn't want to wake up. I slept great last night. The reason was either the alcohol or the hand that was wrapped around my waist. The sweet tingling down there told me that I was thoroughly satisfied by someone amazing last night.

The phone rang again and the hand around me finally started moving. The person let out a small yawn and released me from his hold.

Deciding to thank him with a quickie, I turned around and when my eyes finally rested on his face, I yelped loudly and jumped out of the bed.

"You!" I said frantically, covering my naked body with my hands.

"You!" he shouted back and covered his manhood that was already standing up in anticipation with the help of a pillow.

Fuck.

_________________________

Any thoughts about this chapter. :D

Because many readers asked, this is not happening during prom. It's an after-prom party held in someone's house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 797 45
"You look so gorgeous, ravishing and smashing Mackenna." He groaned and dipped his face into my neck. The way he said my name was so hot, sexy and da...
108K 3.4K 35
Avery wrapped an arm around my waist to catch me before I could get out the door. He pushed me up against the door, trapping me between his body and...
170K 6.3K 40
Annalise Fall seems to have everything - she's the smartest girl in her sixth form, has the perfect teachers, the perfect friends, the perfect boyfri...
1.5M 35.1K 50
"I...I...was just....."I stuttered and he grabbed my jaws with his thumb and index finger,squeezing my cheeks. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."H...