My chubby girl [BTS]

By Shy_RMG

"Do you actually think I like you?" He asked coldly. He looked down at you, you were trapped against a wall w... More

prologue
one
two
three
RM BDAY
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
A/N
ten
eleven
christmas special
twelve
thirteen
yoongi bday special
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
A/N
twenty nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four

nineteen

7.1K 238 121
By Shy_RMG

The sun slowly started to set, the sun rays disappearing making your bright room begin to darken. You laid in your bed, jungkook laying next to you.

When you got to your room, earlier, jungkook refused to let you go. Worried, that he would have a panic attack again, you decided to stay with him. Which now, led to you wrapped in jungkooks masculine arms tightly.

You breathed softly against his chest, your peaceful slumber making jungkook smile. He gently touched your cheek, and traced the line of your cheek bone. He admired everything about you, your plump thick lips, to your cute little button noise. He swept your fringe from your forehead and he giggled at how adorable you looked.

His smile soon started to fade, when he knew that this wouldn't always be the same. Yes, he missed cuddling you and being around you. But he knew, him just apologizing won't change how he hurt you. He sighed, and held your chubby hand in his. He kissed your hand gently, and played with your fingers.

He rested his head on yours and inhaled your scent. His chest rose as he exhaled sharply. Closing his eyes, he decided to rest and take in this moment he had with you, even if it was just a little while.

He missed having you by his side.

___

Namjoon sat on your couch, his leg shaking as he tapped his foot on the floor board continuously. He looked down at his hands as he fiddled with it.

He has been sitting there for the past hour waiting for you. Hoping that you were okay as well as jungkook. He tried watching TV to distract himself, but he zoned out each time. His thoughts remained on you and jungkook. He still found it confusing how you knew jungkook. For as long as namjoon knew Jungkook, Jungkook has never mentioned you. Which got Namjoon thinking, did Jungkook do something to you, is he a family friend or is he somehow related to you? Namjoon didn't know what to think but his only answer could be that jungkook did do something to you and he knew it wasn't good.

Namjoon was really starting to get irritated with his friends. Jimin bullying you and now jungkook, who may have done something to you. Namjoon noticed that the only person you seem to like was Taehyung, considering how close he was with your sister and mother.

Looking around your living room area, Namjoon eyes narrowed. There was no picture of your father. Assuming he might have died, but even if he did, you would probably still have a picture of him. Namjoon found you very mysterious, and closed off. You had a bright personality that you would only show if a person spoke to you. But deep down namjoon knew that that bright you was just half of you.

Namjoon looked up, zoning out for so long. He saw jin and hoseok fast asleep on the couch opposite him. While, taehyung stared blankly at the TV screen. Namjoon stood up and walked over to the two sleeping boys. He shook them gently and they whined, "nooo, let me sleep"hoseok whined, hitting namjoons hand.

Namjoon would of found this really cute, but he was in no mood to laugh. "Go home, I'll call you guys later" namjoon said as he shook them again. They groaned but got up. They nodded at namjoon and jin took hold of a sleepy hoseok who refused to wake up. Jin rubbed his sleepy eyes and scowled at how heavy hoseok was.

Namjoon turned to face taehyung. "Tae, you should go too" taehyung shook his head and crossed his arm. "No. I'm staying. I'm her best friend and she needs me" taehyung said, looking up at namjoon.

Namjoon nodded. He had no energy to argue with taehyung. Namjoon sat back at his spot on the couch and laid his head back, looking up at the ceiling.

"Why are you here" taehyung asked suddenly. Namjoon eyes narrowed. He lifted his head and  stared at taehyung.

"Since when were you friends with, y/n?" Taehyung asked, tilting his head a bit to the side. Not giving namjoon a chance to answer his previous question.

"Since today." Namjoon answered.

"Why?"

"What do you mean, why?"

"Why are you friends with her?"

Namjoon run his hand through his hair, his lips slightly parted as he looked at taehyung. Taehyung knew that namjoon wasn't the type to hurt anyone, but him trying to be friends with you didn't make sense to him.

"You know don't you?" Taehyung asked not waiting for namjoon to answer his previous question again. Namjoon nodded and placed his arms on his knees leaning forward. Taehyung uncrossed his arms and sighed.

"How did you know?" Taehyung asked.

"Jimin is like a book. His easy to read"

Taehyung nodded at that, agreeing with the silver head boy. "Do you think he will ever tell her how he feels?"

"I'm not sure tae, its up to him on what he wants to do"

"Well I want him to tell her. I want to see him happy"

Namjoon raised his eyebrow at that. "You think that if jimin just confess, he will be happy?" namjoon asked, moving his hand in a circular motion, pointing at himself and then at taehyung.

"Well, yeah"

Namjoon shook his head. "Your wrong, tae. Think of it like this, jimin confesses, right? How do you think y/n will feel? We don't even know if she likes him or not. I doubt she does, because of all that shit he did to her."

"You don't know her, hyung. She might forgive him"

"Tae, you don't know her that well either."

Taehyung lips pursed. "I'm done debating about this"

"Whatever" namjoon said and got up to walk into the kitchen. He froze when he saw your figure by the fridge. You turned around and smiled at namjoon.

"I didn't scare you?" Namjoon ask, chuckling.

"I don't get scared easily" you said sipping on your water. "Sorry you waited so long. Jungkook didn't want me to leave" you said, namjoon eyebrows furrowed at that.

"Let's just say I ended up falling asleep next to him" you exclaimed.

Namjoon nodded at your flustered face. He placed his arms on the table and folded it. Leaning more towards you.

"How's jungkook? He still asleep?"

You nodded, "yeah. His really exhausted. I could see he has not been sleeping well"

"And you, you haven't slept well in days"

"Yeah, I know. But jungkook seems like he hasnt slept right in years"

Namjoon stayed silent after that.

"Y/n, can I ask you something?" You nodded cutely and smiled at the tall boy. He smiled back and sat on the stool near him, you following suite.

"How do you know, jungkook" your body stiffened when namjoon asked you a simple question. Namjoon read your body language and placed his hand on yours. "If its that bad you don't have to tell me"

You shook your head and looked up at namjoon. "No. I think its time for me to talk about my past" you said looking down at namjoons large hand.

"I would like to know too" taehyung suddenly said, entering the kitchen.

You looked up and smiled brightly at taehyung. "Let's go sit in the lounge"

They nodded and followed you into the lounge. They sat down next to you and you turned your body, facing towards them.

You looked down at your lap. Sighing heavily you looked up staring at the two boys, who stared at you with soft gazes.

"It started in middle school. Jungkook and I were best friends, we did everything together. We were friends since we were kids but, I guess we weren't as close as we were after elementary school." You licked your bottom lip. The boys nodded at you, listening intently.

"He made me happy. He made me feel so special. I remember, I once got hurt and he helped me. He would always clean my wounds, when I got hurt and if I wasn't feeling well he would always put a smile on my face." You smiled fondly at the memories you and jungkook shared. You sat for a little in silence as you ran through your memories.

"What...what happened after that?" Taehyung asked softly. Your small smile, turned down. Your eyes drooped and shoulders sagged. Taehyung stared at you wide eyed, he looked over at namjoon who seemed to be relaxed but his eyes said other wise.

"Middle school started. That's how my life became dark and lonely. One day we were fine and then the next he pretends I don't exist." You said painfully, "but you know what is sad?"

"Even though he hurt me, I can never stop loving him"

____

Jaebum sat on the bench.

The park was empty, which he personally liked. It was just him and his thoughts. He sighed heavily and stared up at the golden sun that soon started to set.

"Why do I feel so depressed" jaebum asked himself, "I blame you"

Jaebum was really angry. Not at you but yet he still blames you for not saying anything to him. He does, however, blame himself. He felt like he could of done better in trying to help you. But what really pissed him off was that jimin could help you and he couldn't.

"I'm such a idiot." Jaebum spoke, rubbing his face frustratedly.

Jaebum sat in silence for a while. His mind blank as he just stared at the sunset. The wind breeze blowing onto his skin.

His phone started to ring and he flinched at the sudden sound. He looked at the caller ID. His brows furrowed. He answered.

"Jackson?"

"Hey can we talk?"

"Sure what about?"

"Can you come over?"

"Yeah"

They bid goodbyes and Jaebum stood up from the bench and walked to jacksons house. Jackson lived in a rich area, close to where Jaebum lived as well. Jaebum and Jackson never came off as rich. They weren't the types to show off their riches.

Jaebum arrived shortly at jacksons house. Jaebum nodded at the security guard as he opened the gate for him. Jaebum walked up the long driveway and knocked on the door.

Jackson soon came down and opened the door for JB. Jaebums lips parted to see the sight of his friend. He knew that jackson didn't come to school was because he wasn't feeling well, but he guessed jackson lied to him. Jaebum sure guessed right.

"Bro what the hell happened to you" Jaebum asked closing the door behind him and followed jackson to the lounge.

Jackson let out a dry laugh, "I look like shit"

"Worse than shit"

"Wow, thanks bro"

"Your welcome"

Jackson sprawled himself on his couch and laid on his back. "So why did you call?" Jaebum asked sitting opposite jackson and placed his feet on the coffee table.

"Its about Xai"

Jaebum frowned, "what about her? You guys have a fight?"

"You could say that"

"Well, whatever you did you should apologize to her"

Jackson shot up and glared over at jaebum. "Dude, how can you assume its my fault?"

"I've met you, duh"

"I should of just spoken to namjoon" jackson muttered, and sat up.

"Xai kissed taehyung"

Jaebum blinked.

"Huh?!"

"You heard correctly"

"Are you sure. I mean-"

"Yes. She told me herself" jackson said. Sighing, he ran a hand through his hair. "I don't know what to do honestly."

"Talk to her" jaebum said licking his lips.

"How am I supposed to talk to her? She cheated on me!" Jackson said pointing at himself.

"I don't think she would ever do that intentionally" jaebum said, walking over to jackson, and sat down next to him.

"She was drunk. I can understand that, but I can't get the image of them two kissing out of my head." Jackson says, leaning his head down as he looked at his hands.

"Jackson, I know you hurting right now, but you need to talk to her. Tell her how you feel. I'm sure she's hurting too" jaebum said putting his arm around jackson and patting his back.

"I was thinking that maybe me and Xai weren't meant to be"

Jaebum eyes widened.

"Jackson, what are you saying?"

"I think Xai and I should break up"

_____

Jimin strolled down the street, donuts in one hand and coffee in the other.

He was on his way to your house. He didn't know what he was thinking but he knew he just had to see you. Namjoons words really hit him and he was considering on trying to help you like namjoon suggested.

He knew it was a long shot, but he was tired of being mean to you. He couldn't deny how much he adored you. He always noticed you even though you never noticed him, until he started bullying you.

He was an idiot, and he could admit to that. He took the wrong approach, and now his suffering because of it.

He arrived at your house. He was really nervous. He knew he was the last person you would probably want to see but he didn't care. He just wanted to see you.

With one push of a button, jimin heart beating fast in his rib cage. He stood up right when the door creaked open. He smiled widely, his eyes disappearing.

His smiled faltered, when a tall masculine person stood in front of him. With a raised brow, the person looked at jimin confusingly.

"Jimin?"

"Namjoon hyung? Is this the right house or something?" Jimin asked confused, looking around at his surroundings.

"What are you doing here?" Namjoon asked, tone light.

"I could ask you the same thing"

"Come on in" namjoon said, ignoring the boys question.

Jimin entered your house. Namjoon walked into the kitchen and jimin followed with behind.

"Look who came to visit"

You turned around. Shocked, you sat on the stool behind you. Words seem to fail you as jimin just stared at you. You didn't speak, too afraid to. You were happy that taehyung spoke for you.

"Jimin, what are you doing here?"

Jimin stood awkwardly and scratched the back of his head. "Uh, I brought donuts and coffee for y/n"

You looked up at jimin, lips parted. "For me?" You asked confusingly pointing at yourself.

Jimin chuckles, "yeah for you"

"Bro, are you feeling alright?" Taehyung asked and walked over to jimin, placing his hand on jimins head.

"Yes" jimin said, slapping taehyungs hand away.

"Weird" taehyung muttered and went to go sit back on his seat.

You walked over to jimin, heart pounding in your chest. You took the coffee and donuts from jimin. "Thank you" you said, giving a small smile at jimin.

Jimin smiled back.

Your face flushed and you quickly turned around. "Why don't you guys go sit in the lounge so long, while I make coffee for y'all" you suggested.

They nodded and walked to the lounge.

You clutched your heart and sighed heavily. "What the hell was that"

While you were making the coffee, overcoming your heavy heart. Taehyung sat on the couch, eyes zoned into the TV. Namjoon and jimin went out to your backyard and sat on the swings.

Jimin slowly swayed back and fourth. Namjoon took out his pack of cigarettes and lit one. He offered one to jimin but jimin declined his offer.

Namjoon inhaled the smoke and soon exhaling, blowing out a puff of smoke. "So, you listened to me."

Jimin looked up and bit onto his bottom lip. "Yeah"

Namjoon nodded, "Don't fuck it up"

"I won't"

"Good"

They sat in silence. Namjoon threw his cigarette to the floor and stepped on it, while taking out another one.

"Hyung, I'm going to tell her"

"Good for you" namjoon said uninterested.

"You don't seem thrilled"

"Why would I be?"

"You don't have to be a dick"

Namjoon snorted.

"Oh, so suddenly I'm a dick?" Namjoon said shaking his head,"whatever, jimin. Do whatever the fuck you want to do"

"What kind of friend are you?" Jimin asked, tone aggravated.

"You should ask yourself that. I've supported you, helped you, do you even remember how many times how I helped you when your ass was piss drunk just because of her and you are questioning me?" Namjoon said, gripping hard onto his cigarette.

"I'm not the one who's fucking in love with y/n here"

"You are in love with her?"

The sudden voice startled both boys.

"Shit"

____________________________________

Dead ass tired, but I had to update before my BabySky_ kills me. Hoped you enjoyed this horrible chapter.

Love my shysherbaes, thank you guys sm for your love on my book. I really appreciate it.

Your author-
Shy❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 112 19
"(Y/N)... I think I-I like you..." he was now blushing and I couldn't look at him for too long. His gaze seemed to see right through my feelings. "Ji...
18.3K 732 30
" Taehyung: If you knew who I was you wouldn't talk to me like that. He smirked and walked closer to me. Y/n: And if you knew who I was you would kn...
9.1K 340 42
"Agonizingly slow you lifted your head up to meet the eyes of your consoling stranger. A dark brown gaze filled with light golden specks met yours an...
455K 14.5K 22
"Getting turned on, noona?" He asked coyly. "I'm too sexy, right?" He winked at you, causing you to scoff. "I know I'm handsome, you don't have to s...