My Personal Dancer

By SnowMegami

Jimin just finished high school and is going to college to become a professional dancer, but what happens whe... More

Hello!!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
TAGGED
Chapter 20
So like...
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Oh noes!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
GOOD BYE WISDOM TEETH!!
Peak.....
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
!
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
HENLO!!!
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
FINALE!!!

Chapter 46

1.1K 55 7
By SnowMegami

Jimin POV

"I'm so excited, I can't wait to go home," Hobi hyung said.

"What about the performance?" I asked.

"Well I know we'll do well but I miss Seolji and I want to cuddle her face," he pouts cutely.

"You mean fuck her senseless?" Jungkook chimed in wiggling his eyebrows

Hobi hyung hushes him giving away that he would be right, earning a slap on the back of my head from me. After the shenanigans we went on with our schedule as Kookie laid my head on my lap while watching dramas. I texted my mom to see if she was awake but I haven't got anything back from here so I guess I'll see here later. Once we arrived, we went to our practice room that we were assigned and got to it with the routine. Of course we stretched first and wake ourselves up because I don't feel like pulling something or someone else does making us change things around. Miss Mina was serious this morning making sure to clean every mistake that was made and finely tuning others and skills so that we all look the same.

"Alright, let's take a break and we'll go right back at it again, ten minutes guys!" She yelled as everyone either dropped to the floor or fled to go get some air.

I was one of the people on the floor appreciating the cold floor almost knocking me out but I can't since I was tired from dancing.

"Hey there some lady that's been standing there eyeing us the whole time," someone says.

I sat up quick but didn't see this person that they were talking about. Was that mom or some random passerby? I laid back down to see my mom right in front of me smiling ear to ear causing me to scream and for her to laugh hysterically.

"What's wrong Ji?"

"Who's that?"

After catching my breath I stood up with my mom attached to my face.

"Guys this is my mother, mom this is the Jeons, on the left Jeon Hoseok and to the left and my boyfriend Jeon Jungkook," I introduced.

"Nice to meet you," Hobi hyung said with a bow.

"Likewise Hobi," she replied earning a surprised look then a smile on his face.

Jungkook on the other hand was being weird. He didn't say a word and look like he was held against his will to not speak, that or he's unsure on what to do. Either way this is the first time seeing him not be himself.

"And you must be Kookie, I've heard everything about you since you came on the radar," she started walking up to his face.

The height difference is something serious but the intimidation my mother had was something fierce and it shows on Kook's face.

"My....what a handsome boy my son his dating. Maybe after this we should all eat at Min's when we get back so we can all get to know each other. Oh! I want to get to know the rest of your friends as well Minie, especially see Yoongi's boyfriend that's magically dating Yoongs."

"Sure sure I'll be sure we do all of that," I said.

"Don't be so stiff, give your mother in law a hug," she said opening her arms to him.

He hesitated but hugged her like he hasn't see her in years. She patted his back and they parted earning a questionable stare not from just me but to everyone else that was paying attention to what was happening. Miss Mina walked in and got startled running up to my mother and tackled her.

"Oh my what do we have here," she said laughing.

"I missed you sooo much, you don't know what it was like not having you around," Miss Mina said.

"I know and don't worry I was watching the whooole time. You're doing so well," my mother complimented.

"Alright now I'm really lost what's going on?" Hobi hyung said.

"Miss Mina is my mom's pupil when I was in middle school. My mother is one of the most famous dancers that graduated from our school, and a globally known choreographer. This here is Park Minzy."

Everyone circled around amazing as Mina got up and wiped her tears that didn't fall just yet. My mom smiled and sighed then looked at everyone.

"You hear my son, it me. Don't let me be a distraction though. Please, keep practicing, I have to go find my seat and I'll see you guys later," she said moving out of the crowd with a quickness.

Then everyone started mumbling to themselves and some started questioning me along the lines of "Why didn't you tell us" and "I didn't know that you were her son" which was a bit annoying because I hate it when she stirs up things. Mina gather herself and snapped the others out of their moment to go back into practice before it was time to get on stage to finalize our placements then find our seats to wait for everything to begin.

I went outside towards our bus to calm my nerves that were seeming to be going out of control.

"Minie?"

I turned around to see my mom who was approaching me slowly.

"I thought you were inside? How do you know where I was?"

"One of your dancemates saw you wonder off here so this is where I found you......is everything ok?"

I looked at the ground and shook my head. She sighed and moved closer hugging me as I reciprocated.

"I....I'm having those dreams again.....I'm worried," I said softly.

"Do you think you'll see him again? I mean the last time it nothing happened," she said.

"I hope not.....I don't know what I'll do if I were to see him again....."

"Have you told Kookie?"

"No.....although I should....he's been worried about me since I cried yesterday and fell of my bed as well," I explained.

"Oh sweetie....it's bad.....I think you should...wouldn't want him to worry and leave him in the dark," she said caressing my face.

"I know.....just didn't know when was a good time so I guess after this performance when we head back to the school, but don't forget," she warned.

"I won't. Thank you for talking to me, I can do it now," I said with a bit of a smile.

She smiled and patted my back with some strength to it and walked with me back inside the exhibition hall to see everyone seeing a bit disoriented then relieve when they saw me.

"Where the hell have you been?! We're up next!" Jungkook said hugging me.

"I was at the bus trying to clear my head," I said.

"If you needed that I could've done it," he said then proceeds to kiss me.

All worries even the left over worries about Kai left me as I melted into the kiss. Once we parted I couldn't left my eyelids any higher still dazed from how great it was.

"Well now, I think that did the trick," my mother said wiggling her eyebrows.

"MOM!"

"Alright alright let's get changed and ready we got ten minutes so let's make the most of it so we can get in, be awesome, and get the hell out of here," Mina said walking to the dressing room.

"Have fun! I'm going to go to my seat love you all!" My mom said waving and blowing kisses then went the opposite way.

While everyone was getting dressed and putting makeup on, Mina was doing my hair and makeup while Hobi did Jungkook's. I stared at myself the closed my eyes meditating a bit to make sure that my worries don't rise up again. I felt a hand touch mine startling me, but relax immediately knowing it was Jungkook's hand. I can do this....I know I can. This is my time to shine and finally move on with my career so I found myself smiling earning a giggle from Mina. I open my eyes to see her looking at the mirror then I did the same to see how handsome I looked. I looked at Jungkook and felt my pants get a bit tight because dear lord it's like seeing him outside of Magic Shop looking this is going to make me pounce on him. I think he noticed because he bites his lip a bit and raised his eyebrow for a moment causing me to fanboy in my seat internally.

"Alright you two cut it out," Hobi hyung finally says seeing what was happening.

"Jungkook started it," I blamed as I pouted.

"Well you exist so I should be blaming you," Jungkook said.

"So? You didn't have to to flirt with me like that," I said back.

"You two are so cute, Alright everyone! It's time! Let's line up and head out!"

We did as we were told and walked out with me in front walking backstage and watching the other group dance.

"You alright?"

I looked back to see Mina watching as well.

"Yea, thanks to mom and Jungkook, I'm going to do this," I said.

"Ya know, I can't wait to watch you dance kid, it's been a while and I'm happy to be your teacher and your mother's pupil," she smiled.

"Same here," I responded.

"By the way please with all that is in me stop calling me Miss Mina, we're like 5 years apart," she said nudging me.

"I'll try my best," I laughed.

"Everyone get ready!" She yelled as everyone was hyping themselves up and practicing certain parts.

Everyone gathered and I looked at Jungkook and Hobi once more with a huge smile.

"Let's get it!" Jungkook said.

SO! Yes double update for you lovelies. Thought it would be the best to do so after having 10k reads which I'm truly grateful for. You guys helped me surpass my goals quicker than I imagine and for that I truly thank you for reading. I do want to say with the double update I may not update for a bit because my dumb self split jarritos on my keyboard so it's hard to type properly. So I'm trying to deal with that before updating another chapter. Again thank you so much and can't wait to see those comments!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 93 79
--- Warning: Please only read if you're mature--- Chapters with: ! :Involves sexual activity Chapters with:...
1.8K 48 15
[Y/N] is always busy with school work and has never actually had a boyfriend back home and not in Seoul because life is busier. One day she runs into...
3K 77 6
"I created my first GCF film on our trip to Tokyo, but little does ARMY realize what that trip was really all about..." Be prepared for Jikook smut...
36.5K 2K 34
Your body unexpectedly slams into his, one leg wrapped around his waist. His hand grips your thigh and you're both panting, lips parted and merely an...