The Orphan Maid.

By mariaeyison

Tara is an orphan girl, who lived her whole life in an orphanage in a small village. she has never been to th... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Charter 33
Charter 34
Charter 35
Charter 36
charter 37
Charter 38
Charter 39
Charter 40
Charter 41
Charter 42
Charter 43
Charter 44
Charter 45
Charter 46
Charter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Charter 53

Chapter 20

7.8K 344 3
By mariaeyison

Nick p.o.v

"Good, i have to sign some papers at the office, but i wanted to check on you first." Okay i will be back in the evening, take care, she nod her head, and i will call you when i get there.

Do you have a phone i asked her. "No she said Okay, Tara i want to discussed something with you when i get back, "Okay! Then i left. I got to my office, finished signing all the papers needed.

I lay back on the chair, then i start to think what happen between Tara and I. It was wonderful, words can not explain it, i don't know what came over me to kiss her. But what surprise me most was that she kiss me back, i was surprise thinking i was only in this.

I know she feel something within herself for me. She is the one made for me, i want to protected her from the world, she is innocent and kind. When i wake up this morning, i sat on the bed looking at her sleeping peacefully.

I smile to myself, i stood up to start dressing up, i don't want anyone seeing me in her bedroom. As i was about to put on my shirt, i notice a red liquid on the bed, it was blood were is this blood coming from. Did i hurt her in anyway, i will asked her when i get home.

I want to tell Dad everything but i want her to know first before i announced anything to my parents and siblings. I got home walk to the kitchen,

"Hey Olivia have you see Tara?"

"Ugh....Yeah... she is in your room arranging your clothes in the closest."

"Oh okay thanks, i walk upstairs to my room, i open the door and entered. I slowly close the door behind me coursing Tara to jump.

"Oh i'm sorry!! i did not  mean to scared you, i pulled her to my embrace."

"It okay."

I kiss her forehead and she smile a little, how was your day?

"Good, and you."

"Same here she said." I walk over to the bed, removing my shirt she quickly turned around facing the bathroom door.

I smile, i fold it and put it on the bed, i pulled down my pants also down on the bed remaining my boxers. I sat on the bed removing my Rolex watched, i saw her checking me out, "Do you like what you are seeing now" she shyly bend down her head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 172 20
Alice, a broken girl who has lost her last hope of ever being rescued by her mate. She has been living in a dungeon for 15 years. She lost family and...
3.4K 131 18
Tara Carpenter's life has been a rollercoaster so far. Nearing graduation, she starts to discover new things about herself, thanks to a new mysteriou...
223 36 16
The story revolves around a girl Tara, now we will go in the journey that how she escapes her dark world of past memories. Just a teenage writer, it'...
93.2K 2.5K 25
In an orphanage where she is one of many, Megan doesn't know what it is like to feel special. That is until her best friend introduces her to soccer...