Ride Or Die {Editing}

By AbbieCharmaine

Summer just ended and so did Sophie's happiness at first. She thought when she returned home it would be the... More

Ch.1 Frustration
Ch.2 What just happened ?
Ch.3 The Party
Ch.4 The Bully's
Ch.5 Training Time
Ch.6 Truth Or Dare?
Ch.7 One little secret
Ch.8 Moving on quickly
Ch.9 The new boy
Ch.10 Suspended & treats
Ch.11 Family Dinner
Ch.12 Standing up
Ch.13 Shopping With The Girls & Boys
Ch.14 Back To School
Ch.15 Why are you here!
Ch.16 Carnival + Match Making + Threats
Ch.17 Singing&Trick's
Ch.18 Betrayal
Ch.19 Gun shots & Fights
Ch.20 Fighting & More Violence
Ch.21 Alec's P.O.V
Ch.22 The big worry.
Ch.23 The invite.
Ch. 24 Anniversary part 1.
Ch. 25 The anniversary part 2.
Ch.26 "I'm Pregnant."
Ch.27 "You're coming."
Ch.28 First to go
Chapter 30. Family Dinner Part 2
Chapter 31. Miracle
Ch.32 Reminiscing
Ch.33 "Frankie?"
Ch. 34. "To end this"
Ch.35. The beginning of the end.
Ch. 36
37.
38. The End
(A/N)
Epiloge
Unanswered questions
The prequel

Ch.29 Dinner Time Part 1

1.8K 50 2
By AbbieCharmaine

I am so sorry. Honestly I think I do more apologising to you guys than anything else haha. But I truly am sorry. Been so busy with school work. But here it finally is so please enjoy. :D.

(Saturday: Dinner with Sophie's parents)

Frankie's P.O.V

I woke up to find Sophie sprawled all over me. I laughed silently as i tried to carefully move her off me. As i lifted her arm and her leg on to the bed she let out the cutest groan I had ever heard, which i couldn't help but smile at. Then kissed her head and grabbed my phone off the bedside table. Also reminded myself to put some sweats on before I went downstairs. I went into the bathroom the brush my teeth. I looked at the time which was 12pm, before dialing Peter's number. I may have been in a happy mood with everyone else, but i was still pissed at him. It went straight to voicemail. He just had to let his phone die, i thought. I carried on walking until i reached the kitchen, which was occupied by Jack, Mickey, Charlotte and Charlie.

"Hey." Charlotte greeted still looking half asleep.

"I have a question." Mickey said looking wide awake, as per usual. I nodded for him to go on as i grabbed a glass out of the cupboard. "Do we like live here now?" He asked.

"Well if you do. I'm just pointing out i lived here way before all of you." Charlotte piped up.

"Well i got the best bedroom." Mickey smiled.

"Nu-uh." She replied. This went on for about five minutes until Charlie announced he's going to lock them in the boot of his car if they didn't shut up. Sophie entered the room with messy hair and a pink onesie on. She had drool on her cheek and i think some in her hair.

"I would say morning beautiful but..." I joked, and kissed her. "Wow could've brushed you're teeth." I laughed, she groaned in return.

"Shut up." She pouted as she pushed me away. "I feel like shit. All i've done is be sick." She moaned as she made a cup of tea.

"Wait so that's what that taste was." I reponded atomatically feeling sick afterwards. "I'm going to brush my teeth again." I said before going upstairs with a disgusted look on my face, which apprently they all found funny. I took a shower and brushed my teeth again like I told them. After getting dressed into black jeans with a white tee and some socks, i walked back downstair into the living room. I noticed Sophie still had not gotten changed or done anything about her hair. Instead she was spread on the couch with a purple blanket on her, with her eye's gluded to the tv. I sat on the end and moved her legs onto me. She looked at me with lazy eye's and then carried on watching tv. So i layed behind her with my arm around her waist. She turned around and snuggled her head into my neck and wrapped her legs in mine.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Feel like shit." She muttered.

"Well you can't just sit here and eat junk food all day."

"Why not." She huffed and snuggled into me more.

"Because we have dinner with you're parents and you smell." I grinned making her look up at me.

"Fine." She whinned getting up. "But." She turned around." You have to come with me."

"But im already dressed." I raised a brow.

"Well get undressed." She giggled.

"Sorry babe I've already sat down now." I smiled. The look she gave me was not a happy one, that honestly just made me laugh more. She groaned them threw herself on top of me. Also being careful for the baby's sake. "Fine maybe I could come."

"Yay!" She cheered which made me laugh.

"But one condition." She cocked her head to the side. "No more being grumpy. I'm serious. Like no moaning at all throughout the day."

"Fine." She fake smiled.

---------------------------------------------

Peter's P.O.V

I looked around bored."Isn't there no entertainment around here?. I mean c'mon guys." I moaned as the three men standing in front of me.

"Wanna hear a joke?" One of the guys replied. I nodded."You're life." He laughed and the two other guys joined in.

"You guys want to toture me right?" I smiled. They all gave me a look that said 'Are you serious'. "Then why ain't you doing shit?"

"Wait you actually want us to torture you." The man in the middle spoke.

I shrugged." Well it's better than sitting here bored."

"Remind me why we have to look after this guy."

"Cause you're Axel and Sam's bitches." I smirked. Earning myself a punch. "You know we could make this-"

"Shut the fuck up." Sam shouted whilst storming towards me. "Up."

"I'm kind of tied to a chair you dumbass." I laughed.

"Well un-tie him." Sam told them. They rushed by my side and un-tied the ropes holding me in place.

"Told you you guys are his bitch." I laughed. I went to stand up and stretch my legs and arm, but was instantly pushed back down. "Dude he said get up. Gheeze you guys really need to learn to listen to the guy."

"Enough of the sarcy attitude douchebag. Just stand up." Sam ordered.

"Nah I think I want to sit down now." I said just to piss him off. And it worked. I internally laughed at his expression. He nodded at the men, who immediately picked me up and placed me on my feet. "Whoa no need to get heavy handed. Could've just said please asswholes."

They made me walk to an unknown destination. As we walked up the stairs from what I think was a basement, I saw light coming through the windows. It took a while for my eyes to adjust to the light and realise I was correct, it was a basement I was trapped in. As we walked through the house I noticed we was on our way to the kitchen. When we walked through the doorway the first thing I noticed was Axels sister glued to his side. He must've told her to stand there because she looked really annoyed. They sat me down in another chair and tied me up again. There was about 15-20 people standing around me just waiting for Axel or Sam's orders. I noticed that Kimberlys face lit up. Maybe the girl wasn't like her brother. Who on the other had looked like the my exsistance gave him a headache, the feeling was mutual.

"So we asked you before, but you decided to be a dick and not answer. So we'll ask you again. Where does do all your little douchebag friends hang out." Sam asked placing himself on the counter.

"Well Jack might be at your mums house cause my sources tell me he's banging her. Frankies probably in bed with your ex-" I got cut off as usually by a punch.

"You really think we're playing don't you." Axel spoke.

"Well I dunno. You just don't have a serious face." I smiled. He went to hit me, but was soon stopped by Kimberly. He gave her a look to say 'What the hell do you think your doing'. But she just looked away. "Thanks Kay." I winked.

"Did you just seriously call her Kay and wink at her?" I nodded. "Don't ever fucking do that again."

"Shut up Axel." She piped up.

"Moving on... It's either you tell us or I'm gonna kill you. It's simple really." Sam told me.

"Well if you want information that would be a stupid thing to do. Not very smart are you Samantha." I replied sarcastically. He didn't find it amusing, but atleast she did. I don't even know why I cared if she smiled or laughed. I hardly even know the girl. She does seem like a challenge though. Might have to bang her after I get out of this. Or maybe take her on a date. Wait what! I think all the times they've hit me have made them go insane.

"Peter!" Someone shouted snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Gheeze can't a guy think for a minute." I moaned in a shitty tone. I was quite pissed off now. More at myself than anything. I mean how could I be so dumb to let my phone die. Tell Frankie not to worry, then go home with a random hoe. Every girl from now on is getting a background check. And I'm going to check if there is anyone behind me from now on. Or.. I could just get every girl to come to my house. Or could just kill thease pricks. Yeah that's a better idea.

"Why does he keep zoning out?" I heard a voice say.

"Maybe because you keep hitting him all the time!" A feminine voice shouted. I could tell it was Kimberly. Even when she shouts she sounds shy, It's so cute. The little dimple on her left cheek just makes her even more beautiful. It's just so hard to believe she is Axels sister. As they carried on arguing i drifted of into a peaceful sleep just thinking about her. And only her.

----------------------------

(A little while later)

Sophie's P.O.V

My parents were arriving here any second. My palms were sweaty, my hair was only half done. And I felt like a nervous reck. I finished straightening it quickly and rushed to my wardrobe to find something to wear. I picked out skinny jeans, with a dressy top. And a black blazer. Frankie walked into the room just as I finished wearing nothing but his boxers and a box of Cookies in his hand.

"Why arent you dressed! There going to be here any minute!" I went off at him.

"What are you talking about I am dressed." He replied with a smirk. Then shoved another handful in his mouth.

"Get dressed." I ordered. "And stop eating those damn cookies your about to eat dinner." I told him as I attemted to take the box of him. He moved his arm higher and higher so I couldn't reach. "Put the cookies down." I glared.

"No you can't make me." He poked his tongue out.

"I swear if you don't put that box down now."

"You'll what." He raised a brow.

"Well I know what you won't do." I smirked.

"What' that?"

"Never.Get.Laid.Again." I threatened. "And that's a promise."

"Exscuse me. I'm just gonna get dressed." He said with a pale face. He throwed on jeans and a top, with a beanie to match. Then he dropped the cookies in the bin and stood in front of me, with a smile on his face.

"Good." I laughed then kissed him.

"I just realised your going to be the most strictest parent in the world. I feel sorry for my baby." He chuckled and then kneeled down to kiss my stomach.

DING! DONG!

"And the nightmare dinner starts." He said with a fake expression of fear on his face.

-------------------------------

I know this is really short. But I'm on my iPad. So I can't tell how long it is. I will most probably make it longer when my laptop is fixed. Since it's still messing up a bit lol. I want you guys to message me the worst dinner you've ever had. Weather it's funny or just a dinner from hell. I think it will be fun to hear. And maybe I'll tell you the worst dinner I've ever had haha. Anyway I hope you enjoy your Night or Day. Both actually. Seeya on the next update. Bye :D xx

Please Comment, Vote and Recommend. If you wish. Goooooddbyyeee :p.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 866 45
"You'll know Carson Grey when you see him" No girl can resist his charms and good looks, but not Aria...or so she thought. COMPLETE *TRIGGER WARNING...
108K 5.5K 49
He's cold, insensitive and rude... But why can't I stay away? ******************** My love life was the last of my problems. Last year, bullies, pen...
150K 5.2K 20
HIS Book Series #4: Don't have to read books in order!! :) Victoria is a 27 year old curvy girl who is more of a homebody than her best friend and ro...
3K 81 19
Cynthia is the leader of the most powerful and the most talked about gang in town. She is a genuine bad girl, but when the dark clowns leave their ma...