The Orphan Maid.

By mariaeyison

Tara is an orphan girl, who lived her whole life in an orphanage in a small village. she has never been to th... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Charter 33
Charter 34
Charter 35
Charter 36
charter 37
Charter 38
Charter 39
Charter 40
Charter 41
Charter 42
Charter 43
Charter 44
Charter 45
Charter 46
Charter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Charter 53

chapter 11

7.9K 372 3
By mariaeyison

Tara P.o.v

I wake up from my sleep sweating, i slowly sat on my bed. I can't sleep, i went to the bathroom to wash my face. As I finished drying my face, i went down to the kitchen to get some water. When i was about to go upstairs, i heard the door bell sound.

Who is it? But James is in his room, then who!, i went nearer to the door "Olivia"!!!, oh my God is Nick. I have forgotten that he went out, i unlock the door.

Nick!, he was heavily drunk, i just stood there looking at him.  
"Hello Tara! sorry i wake you up late, he said.

No problem i was already awake, i came to the kitchen to get water. Sorry  please come in , i move aside for him to enter then i locked the door. He can't even walk properly, uh.....let me help you, i said.

I grab his hand over my shoulders, then walk him to his room. He fell on his bed, i took off his shoes and T-shirt, i quickly went to the kitchen came back with water and aspirin.

I placed them on the nightstand beside him, i covered him up. when i was about to leave, i heard him say. "Nice night gown, he looked at me" from hair to toe, i see lust in his eyes.

Oh my God i forget that i was wearing my nightgown without the rob. I run out of his room very fast to my room, and went in front of my mirror. I was standing there looking at myself, the night grown is very light.

You can see my whole body naked, the worst part is i'm not wearing anything under it, totally naked oh my God!!!!. How can i faces him tomorrow morning, maybe i can pretend nothing happen. He is drunk so he can't remember anything. What if he remembered, what have you done Tara!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232 5 10
Life was good until Tara Romano was Tara Malhotra ! This Romance story contains violence , stalking , kidnapping , obsession , abuse etc and it...
10.5K 794 23
"Maybe that's all they will ever be- an incomplete sentence, a half written story. Finished , without an ending" ๑⁠♡⁠⌓...
234 12 15
Tara is a college student, perfectly content with life. She sees everything with beauty. She wouldn't change anything for the world, but sometimes, t...
27.2K 1.3K 40
Tara is an orphan who lost her parents in a plane accident and is raised by her grandmother . She is a strong willed and sharp minded independent gir...