The Orphan Maid.

נכתב על ידי mariaeyison

Tara is an orphan girl, who lived her whole life in an orphanage in a small village. she has never been to th... עוד

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Charter 33
Charter 34
Charter 35
Charter 36
charter 37
Charter 38
Charter 39
Charter 40
Charter 41
Charter 42
Charter 43
Charter 44
Charter 45
Charter 46
Charter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Charter 53

chapter 8

8.6K 440 8
נכתב על ידי mariaeyison

Please note that this book is not yet edited, and sorry for any spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes thanks.

                  TARA   P.O.V

He said i should call him Nick, he is really different from his siblings. I went down to finished my work, when i finished everything. Olivia called me to help her to prepare dinner, "Tara!! i'm coming i said and went to the kitchen.

Please help me with the vegetables, when you are done, please set the dinner table.

Okay chef Olivia we all laugh, i walk to Nick's door and knock.

"Yes!! come in, he said."

I walk inside, please sir.....sorry... Nick, please dinner is ready. He came out of the bathroom drying off his body, he has only towel around his waist. Sorry sir, i quickly turn around not looking at him.

"Tara turn around, he said."

"Please sir you are half naked, i said. He slowly walk towards me and turn me around facing him, i immediately turn my face.

Look at me Tara, the gap between us is too small,

"Tara how many time's have i told you, not to call me sir".

I'm....sorry... sir.

"Sir again, he said softly before pressing his lips on mine. He kiss me softly on my lips, the kiss became deep. We pulled away breathless, looking at each others face.

"I'm sorry Tara , i did not mean to do that. I run out of his room to my room, i can't breath. God what is happening to me. What just happen in there", Nick kissed me.

And i even kiss him back, what were you thinking Tara, you foolish girl you are just an orphan maid. Stop thinking about your boss, i went down to the dining, all the family are already seated having their dinner.

I stood in front of the kitchen, when i heard my name be called.

Yes! Mrs Benson!.

Get me an extra spoon.

Okay ma'am, i came back to the dining and placed it down on her left side.

" Pour the water for me, she said."

I was about to take the jug, when both of our hands slightly brushes together, i mean Nick and i.

Please keep voting and keep comments Thanks!!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

223 36 16
The story revolves around a girl Tara, now we will go in the journey that how she escapes her dark world of past memories. Just a teenage writer, it'...
27.3K 1.3K 40
Tara is an orphan who lost her parents in a plane accident and is raised by her grandmother . She is a strong willed and sharp minded independent gir...
1.8K 128 27
When 16 year old Hannah meets a boy that she met online she realizes that being friends isn't the only thing either one of them wants. They both want...
103 0 5
For years Tara has been in love with Jake . He feels that she is too young for him . It takes a tragedy to finannly bring then together.