My Personal Dancer

By SnowMegami

Jimin just finished high school and is going to college to become a professional dancer, but what happens whe... More

Hello!!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
TAGGED
Chapter 20
So like...
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Oh noes!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
GOOD BYE WISDOM TEETH!!
Peak.....
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
!
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
HENLO!!!
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
FINALE!!!

Chapter 39

1.5K 79 18
By SnowMegami

yall I miss yall faces and I'm trying to get into schedule so this is my attempt along with no editing woooo

Hoseok POV

I made some calls for Jungkook to see about who can do what for this event that's going down this weekend, specifically Sunday. Thankfully everyone was excited and willing to help out just to see them happy, so I made sure to text Jungkook of what I got and now just getting other things prepared.

"I don't have anymore classes so I'll start on the clothes hyung," Tae said moving to his room.

"Alright make sure you come out for dinner," I said.

He nodded and left to be in his creative cave and heard the door being knocked. I got up to open it to be met with my favorite lips.

"Hey baby," I said looking at Seolji.

"Hi~ whatcha up to?"

"Planning Jungkook's date to make their relationship official," I responded sitting back down.

"Awww that's awesome, I wish I was going ," she said sitting on my lap.

"Yea I know, beside how's it going with your dad?"

"It's going great, we're getting things together so we can take the trip up there to see her," she replied.

"I wish I could go see her," I said softly.

"You will, don't worry. She'll be more than happy to see you just right now all we're doing is cleaning and freshening up."

In case you're wondering, Seolji's mother is dead. Part of the reason why Van stopped the whole mafia thing and refused to have anymore of his family members die because he failed his one mission and that's protecting his wife. Seolji was there when it happened and recovered after a while of therapy so being that she's ok and willing to do this in honor of her mother means a lot to her and me as well since I didn't have a mother figure in my life. I decided to call a meeting but need to distract Jimin for a while unless we do the meeting after practice since he tends to pass out sleeping at that time so I texted everyone about a Saturday meeting since practice is being held in the afternoon and Jimin sleeps early after those. After that I went with Seolji to Jin's job to chat with him and have something to eat and drink as we talk about everything and nothing like normal until it was time for her to go to class so of course I went to take her to her class and saw a crowd of people following someone that's heading this way.

"Popular much?" Seolji stated.

"I guess, I mean I've never seen that guy before so I guess he's new?"

I shrugged and kissed her goodbye so she can start class. I began down the hall, staying  clear of the crowd that was making its way down the hall. I got a good look at the new kid and he looks familiar but I don't know from where. I went to the cafe to see if Jin was heading out which thankfully I caught him in time to see if he got my message already.

"Hobi! So nice of you to come see me. I just read the message and I'm sooo happy for him."

"Yea, I wanted to hang out for a bit before my practice starts since Tae's busy with clothes Jungkook's in class and I don't know about the others tho," I said.

"Namjoon is out of class seeing that he texted me not to long ago and Yoongi's with him so I guess we can meet them at the cafeteria," He said leading the way.

"Hey guys," Jin greeted.

"Hey baby," Namjoon said back kissing him.

"We saw the message, I can't wait to get this going for them," Yoongi said.

"You're such a supportive friend," Namjoon said smiling.

"Well yea, for once Jimin has someone that loves him for him and actually care about his well being."

"His last one didn't care?" I asked.

"Hell no....he was self centered and only liked the idea of him. Thankfully they didn't have sex but just seeing Jimin struggle in middle school wasn't cool at all."

"Oh you mean the ex he doesn't speak of," Jin chimed in.

"Yea, I mean I would rather him tell you but I don't think he minds......This guy was also into dance and was really good at it too. But he didn't take it seriously as Jimin did and he would always ask him to take time off from practice to hang out with him and do things that weren't important for Jimin. Jimin was happy even though you could tell that it was sapping the life out of him. I even overheard this guy talk about how he does certain things with him and how stupid he was to even listen to everything that he said and I of course fought him but it made matters worse. Jimin stayed away from me after that jerk told him what happened and wouldn't even bother to listen what I had to say.....that guy made Jimin go through certain habits and made him feel less than himself for a good year until something snapped in him. He's also the reason we have a dark Jimin in our hands."

"You mean the time he almost killed those guys?" I asked.

"Yea, he managed to get away and was transferred to another school after everyone realized what was going on. Jimin was in tears pleading for help after realized what happened. He got help even though he goes in and out with his mental state but once he got back into the dance studio and burned his stress out he was back to normal...as if it never happened."

"He only told me a bit about this person and how this guy did those things although he said that he was interested in dance.....that was a lie?" Jin asked.

"Jimin and I see the situation differently and even talking about it makes him sad. His feelings were genuine at that time and I can't tell him that what he went through wasn't real because it was when it started out. Just over time things changed and his feelings were being used up and couldn't tell the difference between that and love," Yoongi explained.

"What's his name? What is he, the one that cannot be named?"

"His name is Kim Jongin, I only know him by that name and I'll never forget that face either."

"Well being that Jungkook is going to be the right thing for him is what counts. Seeing Jimin being happy and doing great things is awesome regardless what happened to him so let's make that day special for them alright?"

"Hey guys," a cute voice said.

We all turned to see a sleepy Jimin with bed hair and in his normal comfortable clothes.

"Aww why didn't you text me?"

"I got the feeling you were here so I just trusted my instinct," he said going over to Yoongi and sat next to him."

"Apparently he has a Yoongi beacon," Namjoon said chuckling.

"Why didn't no one told me that ya'll were here? I would've came earlier," he said rubbing his eyes.

"I was told by Jungkook that you were napping so I didn't want to disturb you," I said.

"Ah, so nice of him," He said smiling.

Everyone cooed as his cuteness as we chatted some more then everyone went their separate ways as I have class as well. I get the feeling that Jungkook needs to know who this guy is but then again I guess it's up to Jimin to tell him about that on his own time.

Jimin POV

I walked with Yoongi to his car to get something to eat before I get ready for practice. Lately I've been feeling uneasy and I hate this feeling because it reminds me of my past. I start to fiddle with my hands to keep my mind busy and it's doing me some good but it's a bit quiet so I played some music to help me change my train of thought.

"Are you alright?"

"No......I'm uneasy," I replied honestly.

"Talk to me," he said.

"I feel like my past is coming to haunt me but I'm not sure what part......"

"As much as I wanna say that you shouldn't worry about it, I know you've been through a lot....but try not to think about it ok?"

"I'll do my best...," I responded.

We went inside the restaurant and pigged out thinking about what else I should be doing other than what Jungkook has planned.....although what should I do about that? I mean it was random but I guess I'll leave it to him on that. Yoongi seems talkative since he's been getting help from someone he looked to for a while now.

"Besides what I got goin on, how's dancing for you? Got the dates and times for everything?"

"Yea, I excited and ready to get this over with," I said stuffing my face some more.

"Of course, make sure to tell me all about it and don't forget to let your mother know what's going on. I know that I do it but hearing from you is better.....don't tell me you're starting to distance yourself from your only family?"

"No...I did talk to her recently just the times I text her she doesn't reply so it's not really me it's her deep into her work. It's ok though, she does call back and goes on a tangent of how much she misses me and apologizes for missing my messages. At least we still talk and catch up when we have the time."

"The life of a dancer I swear," he said shaking his head.

"Have you talk to mama cee cee?"

"Yea, I visited her and stuff making sure she's taking care of herself. She told me she's been visiting your mom lately which is cool that they get to hang out so I guess us visiting them isn't much of a chore anymore," he said finishing his food.

We left and went back to the campus to do our other things and I went to practice to start stretching before everyone comes in. With my earbuds in, I concentrated on the things I need to work on.....I can't fuck this up....my future is on the line and when I make it I'll be sure to push myself harder. All the things I've went through up till now thankfully hasn't slowed me down and I'm more than ready to blow this out of the water. Everyone started coming in and going over the dance and stretching ya know dance shit. Jungkook and Hobi hyung comes in talking about something the switched their focus on me.

"Hey Ji," hyung greeted with his sunshine smile of death.

"Hey hey," I greeted back.

"Ready to get this over with?"

I nodded and we went ahead and did the thing. My body was fatigued but as much as I want to keep going I couldn't push myself any further. All I can think about how much I've struggled to put myself in a place where I can take all my stress and use it as fuel to move how I want to. I took a deep breath after catching all the oxygen that I can before getting up and looked around at the others who were getting up.

"Jimin, you alright? You can take a break if you really need it," Jungkook said taking my hand.

"Jungkook as much as I want to, I feel that I need this last go around before I'm out for the count," I said dropping my arm.

"Alright, but if you do pass out, I'm through you over my shoulder," he said getting up.

We dance some more and it was over before I could think of what the date was. I sat down with my sweaty back against the wall feeling elated with the work that I put into this. The teamwork is outstanding and with the help with our teacher I just want to dance till I can't breathe anymore. I allowed myself to fall over and rest before getting moved to my dorm. I looked up to a shirtless Jungkook which sadly is the wrong time because I'm tired and can't admire him in this angle. He looked down at me and crouched down to boop my nose happily while I can't fight back.

"Ready to go? I know that you need a shower and so do I so stay over alright?"

"Alright whisk me away I guess," I said as he does as he was going to.

Once we got to his dorm, we showered and ate, talking about everything and nothing like always. This has been the thing we've been doing so far I guess since the whole dorm take over shit so now I'm use to staying over with him for a night and returning back at my dorm after class.....I hope that this doesn't end maybe become better sooner than I hope.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 1K 15
Just getting out of high school, you had a bit of trouble choosing a career. Eventually, you discovered your love for teaching. Your college gives yo...
1.8K 48 15
[Y/N] is always busy with school work and has never actually had a boyfriend back home and not in Seoul because life is busier. One day she runs into...
10.3K 286 36
I NEVER KNEW SHY GUYS WERE INTO THIS STUFF. J.JK FANFICTION a high school love story !WARNING! THIS MAY CONTAIN STRONG LANGUAGE AND SEXUAL CONTENT. T...
1.4K 45 9
:: a Jungkook hookup fic that's both smutty and wholesome :: He showed up in your dreams, and now you can't get him out of your head. There's no way...