BOBBY'S COUSIN (Lesbian Story)

By LesbianShortStories

-Copyright © 2018 All Copy Rights Reserved.- A lesbian story filled with lust, manipulation, and desire. Ever... More

Preparation
Let's Party
Too Lit
Solutions
Working Things Out
Eye To Eye
Author's Note
Eye to Joe
Plans
Moving Along
Author's Note
Company
Home
UPDATE ! (Author's Concern)
Home (Part 2)
Home (Part 3)
Confessions
Revelations (Side A)
Small World
The Stir
Invasion
Invasion (Part 2)
Trust Issues
Video (Bobby's Cousin)
Revelations (Side B)
Expectations
All Gone
New Vibes
New Vibes (Part 2)
New Vibes (Part 3)
Secrets
Truth and Lies
Truth and Lies (Part 2)
Truth and Lies (Part 3)
PICTURE BOOK (A/N)
Temptation
New Leaf
This or That
Don't Go
Try Again
Puzzle
Revelations (Side C)
Puzzle (Part 2)
Mine
Mine (Part 2)
Fun and Guilt
Trauma
Trauma (Part 2)
A Wreck
Surprise Me
Vulnerable
The Bigger Picture
DEJA VU'
My Rules
Hesitation
Hesitation (Part 2)
BYGONES (Side A)
STAY
Steady
Different
Different (Part 2)
My Turn
Bygones (Side B)
Retraction
Mistakes
Mistakes (Part 2)
Gossip
Gossip (Part 2)
Reminisce

Re-preparation

1K 65 16
By LesbianShortStories

A/N: Chapter "All Gone" is the previous chapter before this one ! It's important to read previous chapter before this one.

Two Months Later:

BOBBY:

The bell rung indicating that the first period was over. I sighed with relief, as I got up, then started to head out the door.

When I walked into the hallway...

I saw Maleek and Kevin, but I just walked the other way.

As I walked down the hallway—I heard and saw the usual whisper and gawking of the eyes from others.

*He's never going to get better, look at him*

*It's been two months and he still looks sad about it.*

*You think he would give me his number now?*

I ignored all the side comments I've heard, and then suddenly Kendall approaches me.

"Hey, I got you your favorite snack—snickers", she cheesed waving it in my face.

I had no reaction nor emotion.

"Ugh come on Bobby—I know you love these", she tries.

I just stand there, waiting for her to give up and leave.

Kendall sighs, "Fine I'll eat it. I need the gains anyways"

She continues...

"I'm going to see her after school, you can—-.."

"No", my voice rasped out, finally speak.

Kendall sighs, "Alright then—i'll call to check on you later", she says as she walks away.

I just wanted to be alone—I didn't want anyone bothering me.

JORDAN:

I was standing with Tameeka at her locker, waiting for her to gather up her things.

"Damn I think I left my science book in Shaneeka's car", Tameeka says.

"Ask her to drop it, she's off today right?", I suggested.

Tameeka closes her locker...

"Girl you know dang well that winch not going to do that", Tameeka says.

I chuckled, but then my mind went to another thought.

"Oh yea Best friend, is it true that Tyshay's home now with her aunt?", I ask her.

"Yep", she sighs, "My dad is going over to visit her—he wants me to come but nope", Tameeka says.

"Why won't you go?", I asked.

"It's depressing. What do I even say to her? 'Welcome home from the G-building, Sorry about your mom'? No I'm not going", Tameeka says.

I roll my eyes, "Tameeka seriously you should go. Technically that was your step mother at a point—don't you feel bad ?", I ask.

"Girl duh. That's why I don't want to go. I don't sit well with death. And knowing it was a suicidal death— doesn't make me feel good, I wish my dad understood that too", Tameeka fusses.

I felt bad—this situation has been roaming throughout the school rumors and gossips.

When everyone found it—it was depressing and the most craziest thing, but I tried to understand.

This situation changed a lot of things—starting with Bobby.

Ever since Tyshay went crazy about her mother's suicide. They put her into a mental hospital after she also tried to kill herself.

"Does your dad feel better?", I asked.

"Barely, that's why I don't know why would he even want to go visit. I heard him crying yesterday all night still blaming himself—which made it hard for me not to cry", Tameeka says now getting in a mood.

"Why didn't you call me?", I asked.

Tameeka sarcastically rolls her eyes...

"Girl please, I know good and well that you was crashing with Jonah", Tameeka says.

I playfully rolled my eyes, "Doesn't mean I'm not going to pick up for my best friend, unlike YOU", I playfully mushed her.

Tameeka chuckled, "Don't even lie—Anytime I'm on the phone with Trey, I always click over for you".

"Yea yea", I say to her.

Tameeka half smirked, "—but anyways—enough of the gloomy talk. What's up with home stuff? Did you tell your mom yet?", Tameeka asks.

I sighed, "No I'm so scared. Jonah wants to just pop up and bluntly present himself—but I told him that's not how it's going to go down. My mom don't play that", I say.

"She dead don't—but shitt its time, You can't keep saying you staying at my house 24/7", Tameeka says.

"I know I know", I semi-whine.

"Does Alexis know?", Tameeka asks.

I shrugged, "I don't know, wouldn't care if she did but — we barely see each other now. I'm usually with Jonah, and when I am home—she be at work or be out", I say.

"Oh yea I keep forgetting she work now. At that gay center right?", Tameeka asks.

I playfully roll my eyes, "I'm sure that's not what's it's called", I chuckled.

"Well you know what I mean, no offense plus that was almost you in there", Tameeka jokes.

I laughed, "Shut up".

Ever since the night where Alexis and I had our disagreement talk about the video and 'Us'—we avoided one another for the next 3 days. It was hard, and most times I spent my nights crying.

I think I cried so much to the point it was like a drug. At the time I would hope Alexis saved me from the tears—but that never happened.

Eventually the tears stopped, but what made it easier was Jonah.

I never knew how Alexis took the new vibes after a while.

It's like she was here and then gone most of the time, and same with me.

—it seemed like a routine, especially after she started working at her new job.

Nowadays, if we do see eye to eye—we just exchange few words to play 'catch up'—but it's always the same conversations. Nothing new.

Alexis doesn't know anything of Jonah along with my mom. I wasn't sure about telling either one of them.

I felt like it wasn't their business—however, when it came to my mom—I knew I couldn't hide it forever.

ALEXIS:

I sat there watching her fiddle with her hands as her head hung low.

She was sitting across from me.

"...you don't have to answer that question yet", I spoke.

She finally looked up and sighed.

"I'm just —I don't know. I want to tell my mom that I'm into girls but after my dad left us for another man—it kinda turned her homophobic", she confesses.

"What makes you label her that, Katherine ?", I ask.

"I've heard her plenty of times say offensive things about the LGBT community. She even made a mean comment about me wearing big chains", Katherine says.

Before I could reply—the timer went off.

Katherine sighed, "Ight—I'll see you next Tuesday", she says automatically getting up.

"We are going to pick up this conversation again", I say to her.

Katherine just nods and jets out the door.

I sighed looking around my small little office. It was bland, but what stuck out was family pictures I placed up. And one small picture of a rainbow.

Then—there was a knock on my door, but not just any knock—one that I was familiar with.

"You may enter", I say chuckling.

After, in comes Mirena. She locks the door behind her, and then she's me a playful flirty catwalk to my desk.

I chuckled, "You know if Lylani catches you in here—..."

Mirena sat on my lap cutting me off with a kiss.

My hormones raged automatically, but I knew to control them.

When her lips departed from mine...

"Well then we're just going to have to come clean", Mirena implies, half joking, half not.

I listened to Mirena's comment, and it was funny because Lylani already suspected Mirena and I were messing around.

However, nothing was confirmed—and honestly I didn't care for it to be. I knew that would only cause drama because Lylani only wanted me with one person—Domonique.

Domonique annoyingly visits often now. She was still planning to move out here. I was not happy with that still.

Lylani mentioned how I have a little thing for Mirena, to Domonique, and of course Domonique went into her crazy mode.

"You're too cute", I chuckled responding.

Before Mirena could speak again, my phone rang.

Mirena got off my lap, and mouthed to me: "I'll call you later", she says watching me answer my phone.

I nodded and placed my phone to my ear—as I watched Mirena step out my office.

"Hey Patricia", I say into the phone.

"Hey girly, you coming home tonight?", Miss Prescott asks.

"Uhh yes I believe so? Do you need anything?", I asked concerned.

"Oh no, just wanted to know. I might stay out tonight—Jordan should be home later though, I already told her she can not spend the night with Tameeka tonight. She's been there almost all last week. But anyways, just called to inform that", Miss Prescott says.

I chuckled, "Okay cool, yes I'll be home", I say.

After, we said goodbyes and I ended the call.

When Miss Prescott mentioned Jordan, It caused me to look up at a picture, we three, took recently, like two weeks ago.

The photo was framed as the others, and It was hung on my office wall.

The picture was funny because Jordan and I, didn't want to take the picture—ironically we were both in a rush to be out the door.

I wasn't sure where Jordan was headed, but I remember that day was my first date with Mirena, outside of office hours.

I met Mirena obviously working here...

At first I wasn't interested in speaking to anyone else after the video incident with Jordan.

However, after days of us avoiding one another—I snapped out of fantasy world.

I started to realize maybe it was best to just stop trying with her. I felt that everything was for a purpose.

I guess she thought the same way, because after the argument, it was almost like I was invisible to her.

I spent most of my sleepless nights blasting music in my ears....

...then eventually, that came to an end, and I just occupied myself with work and hanging out with Mirena most times. There was also days I would spend a day with Bree if she wasn't busy and Vice versa.

My phone began to ring again. When I looked at the calling contact—it was my aunt.

I picked up, already knowing her reasons...

"Hey auntie", I say into the phone.

"Hey Alexis. Have you talked to Bobby today? He didn't tell me he was going to school today, I just tried calling him and he's not picking up. You know today's the day the girl returns home", she says.

Hearing her speak on the topic, reminds me of Bobby's new behavior.

Bobby doesn't really speak to anyone anymore ever since the previous tragedy.

I've even tried to visit, sit, and try to chat with him, but nothing worked.

He only spoke short simple replies—you could hardly get a full sentence from him.

Maleek and Kevin missed him—they also been trying to cheer him up, however they still both popped up at his home time to time.

"Um no actually I haven't spoke with him today. I also didn't know he was attending school today. You think that's where he went?", I asked.

"I'm praying. I called the school, and they said yes—but I can't trust them because there were plenty of times they weren't even sure about what student I was referring to", she says.

I sighed, "Well I'll give him a call, matter of fact—I can ask Jordan—she goes to his school", I informed.

"Oh ...the girl you live with right? Okay good call her and then just text me to let me know anything", my aunt says.

"No problem Auntie—will do", I say.

JORDAN:

School hours were over, and I was impatiently waiting for Samantha, Jonah's personal driver, to pick me up.

Tameeka stood beside me, "Why she be taking so long?" Tameeka complains because she was waiting a long with me.

"Best friend, I said you don't have to wait—but it is a deep drive", I say.

"I'm just making sure you get in good—Trey's waiting on me in the parking lot", Tameeka says.

"Yea I know so goooo", I shooed her playfully.

"You sure?", she asks.

"Yes", I say.

"Okay then—Later hoe, be good", she says practically dashing off.

I laughed at her.

***

I was finally inside the car with Samantha.

"Hey Purdyyyy", Samantha says in her usual upbeat mood.

I giggled, "Hey Sam", I say.

"Today's a beautiful dayyyy", she says as she drives off.

"You seem very happier today", I say giggling.

I watched Samantha cheese through the rear-view mirror, looking as if she wanted to say something but couldn't.

Samantha then begins to speak to herself, "Okay—don't say it Sam—it's a surprise, you don't want to mess up the surprise—but it's soooo hard, okay no!-NO—-close your mouth the entire ride", she talks to herself.

I couldn't help but laugh.

I figure this surprise has a lot to do with Jonah. Knowing that my birthday is next week, he's been trying to do and buy me any and everything.

I didn't really care much for the materialistic things. I didn't care about all the birthday surprises either, I was just happy that I finally was turning 18 years old next week.

"Don't worry Sam, I'll just put in my music just in case", I say to help her out, but mainly I felt like listening to these songs Jonah told me to listen to.

"Okie dookie—great", Samantha says.

I began to put my headphones in, and before I could find my music app— my phone started to ring.

Weirdly, my heart twitched, seeing Alexis's name on the screen.

It was rare that she ever calls me nowadays.

I picked up the call, "Hey".

"Oh hey Jordan—I was just calling to ask if Bobby was in school today", Alexis asks.

I felt a glimpse of relief...

"Oh um yeah, he was here today. He was still, you know, not speaking to anyone, but he stayed the whole day", I told her.

"Oh really? Okay good. That's good. His mom wanted to know, so I thought it was best to call you and ask", Alexis says.

"Okay—no problem", I say.

I was waiting for her to hang up—but she didn't as yet.

"Is that all?", I asked curiously.

"Oh yea my bad. I was waiting for you to hang up, but see you home", she says.

I lightly giggled "See you", I say back.

The call ended, and for some reason I felt funny about the fact I would be seeing Alexis home tonight—it's been a while since we've been home at the same time.

I honestly wanted to stay another night with Jonah—but my mom was on my case about staying out too much, even though she thought it was with Tameeka.

I sighed and just went to my music, and then I played the song "Dangerous" by Meek Mill. 

                                                                        _________________

A/N: Surprise guys. How do you guys feel about this chapter? It's two months later--was that a surprise?

Leave all comments and thoughts...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.2K 2.1K 24
Kelsey has been through a traumatic experience and even though time has passed. She is still trying to fit all the pieces of her life back together...
342K 10.1K 24
Alex has everything going for her: she is liked by everyone in her school, her grades are amazing and she has just met Kate-the most incredible girl...
44K 1.4K 40
#1 highschoolromance ~ 3 a modern-day Cinderella story like no other! Alexis Coleman is your typical nerd, with glasses and turtleneck sweaters hidin...
12.3K 182 16
A love story with a twist... Can you imagine been a girl in a world of lust and ruin dreams? Amanda is considered the protector of her older brother...