Hetalia X Male Reader Oneshot...

By SummerBeilschmidt

I take requests!~ Don't be shy. I'm sorry for any spelling errors, wrong use of language, fangirling (or fanb... More

Hallo Readers!~❀
Italy X Silent!Male Reader: Thunder Storms & Nightmares
China X Tsundere!Male!Reader: I'm Not Cute!!!
England X Male Reader: Body Heat
Sick!Germany X Male Reader: Love Sick
Norway X Imaginary!Male Reader: Midnight Wish
Russia X Sleepy!Male Reader: Snow Dreams
Sweden X Shy!Male Reader: Snow Days (Lemon)
2pItaly X Shy!Male Reader: Home Alone (Lemon)
England X Aphrodisiacated!Male Reader: Heated Spells (Lemon)
France X Innocent!Shy!Male Reader: Première Fois (Lemon)
Germany X Intimidating!Male Reader: Horror Movies (Lemon)
America X Male Reader X Russia: Sharing (Lemon)
Welcome To Halloween Hetalia~ :3
Hetalia Halloween Seven Minutes in Heaven: Intro
Hetalia Halloween: Captain America Shield - America
Hetalia Halloween: Teacup - England
Hetalia Halloween: Rose - France
Hetalia Halloween: Redstring - China
Hetalia Halloween: Vodka Bottle - Russia
Hetalia Halloween: Maple Leaf - Canada
Hetalia Halloween: White Flag - Italy
Hetalia Halloween: Iron Cross - Germany
Welcome To Halloween Hetalia~ :3 Update
Drunk!Prussia X Drunk!Male Reader: Beer Flavored Kisses
Romano X Male Reader: Morning Tease
Japan X Male Reader: Warmth
Denmark X Male Reader: Nightmares & Scars
Finland X Blind!Male Reader: It's Not Your Fault
Hetalia Christmas: Hetalia X Depressed!Male Reader ~ Mistletoe (Intro)
Hetalia Christmas: Italy X Depressed!Male Reader ~ Mistletoe
Hetalia Christmas: America X Depressed!Male Reader ~ Mistletoe
China X Male Reader: Releasing Tension (Lemon)
Prussia X Dominant!Uke?Male Reader: Sie Beherrschen (Lemon)
The Axis X Chubby!Shy!Male Reader: Here's My Number (Intro)
The Axis X Chubby!Shy!Male Reader : Here's My Number (Germany's Ending)
The Axis X Chubby!Shy!Male Reader: Here's My Number (Italy's Ending)
The Axis X Chubby!Shy!Male Reader: Here's My Number (Japan's Ending)
The Axis X Chubby!Shy!Male Reader: Here's My Number (Prussia's Ending)
The Axis X Chubby!Shy!Male Reader: Here's My Number (Romano's Ending)
The Axis X Chubby!Shy!Male Reader: Here's My Number (Berlin's Ending)
Germany X Chubby!Male Reader X Prussia: He's Mine!
Spain X Chubby!Male Reader: Thick Thighs (Lemon)
Prussia x Suicidal!Male Reader: Perfect
Prussia x Suicidal!M!Reader: Perfect (Happy Ending)
Norway x Innocent!M!Reader: Buttermilk and Honey Bath
2pEngland x Anorexic!M!Reader: No More Cupcakes
M!Reader x Oliver: Massage (Lime)
François x M!Reader: That Three Lettered Word
Greece x Neko!Chubby!M!Preg!Reader: Pampered
Intoxicated!Scotland x Intoxicated!Reader: Heat of the Moment (Lime)
Romance/Fluff Request Page
Dark/Depressing Request Page
Sexual/Lime/Lemon Request Page
Intimidating Trio x Short!Male Reader: Friendly Kisses
Prussia x Pregnant!M Reader: Wurst Cravings
Shy!Nerdy!Russia x Blunt!M!Reader: Secret Writer
America x Ghost!M Reader: Love Over Fear
Austria x M!Reader: Unholy Night (Christmas Special Lime)
Iceland x M!Reader: Scared of the Dark
Germanic!M Reader x Italy: Summer Heat (Lemon)
Chibi!Russia x Kind!Loving!M Reader: A Broken Promise
Update!!
Canada x Popular!M Reader: Heartbeat
Young!France x Older!Injuried!M Reader x Child!England: Together
Soldier!Italy x Soldier!M!Reader: Golden Rings
Hiatus πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯
2pCanada x Shy!Pudgy!M Reader: A Night Under the Stars
Netherlands x Soulmate!M Reader: At First Sight (Soulmate AU)
Not A One-Shot
Lithuania x Butler!M Reader: At Your Service, Mr. Laurinaitis
After Four Long Years....
2pGermany x Chubby!M Reader: Cream (Lime)
Villian!Turkey x Prince!Reader: Unexpected Hero

Uke!Australia x Seme!M Reader: Birthday Sex Surprise (Lemon)

6.5K 100 24
By SummerBeilschmidt

“Finally… I’m home…” Jett sighs, trudging his way up the front steps of his house, digging for the house keys in his pocket. But he stops when he reaches the front door, a piece of paper taped to the door.

Jett was very confused when he saw was it was a note from his partner, his thick eyebrows furrowed downwards in a look of confused. "What the bloody hell.." he murmured, taking the note into his grasp and reading it. The note, written on a napkin, was clearly written rather hastily, being slightly crumpled from being mishandled. The writing was messy, rushed and smudged, reading "Meet me at the new café ~ _____." That was all it said. No explanation as to why or sign of wishing Jett happy birthday.

Jett sighs and groaned, all he wanted to do was eat a nice hot meal and a hot bath before curling up with _____. His day wasn't exactly the best day, it was horrible in his mind. Jett grumbles, cursing _____ a little before going to change out of his work clothes and taking a quick showering before heading off to the café he was asked to go to.

The small drive to the café allowed Jett to reflect on the day. When he first woke up, he was as excited as a child on Christmas. Who wouldn't be excited on their birthday? But it was nothing like he expected, nothing at all. Everyone was rude to him all day, like it was Pick on the Aussie Day at work. His boss giving him the crummy, boring jobs while his coworkers poked fun at him. Thankfully he was able to ignore them, but what was worse was that his fiancé, _____, hadn't texted or called him all day. But above all. No one had wished him a happy birthday at all. The tiniest Happy Birthday would have made Jett's day. But he received nothing.

Jett's usual smile had melted down into a slight frown, the feeling of being forgotten and tossed aside filling his large and booming heart to the brim. He did not care if the people he worked with remembered his birthday, they were all jerks anyway. What hurt the most was perhaps _____ forgetting about his birthday. It hurt a lot more. He sighed and shakes his head, knowing he had to look happy when he arrived to the café so that _____ wouldn't worry about what was wrong. _____ was always worried and frantic whenever Jett got upset, usually blaming himself. He couldn't deal with that today. It would break his heart.

His thoughts continued to wonder until he finally saw the brightly painted sign of the café that he was supposed to go to. Helix Café the sign read in soft pastel purples and blues, making it stand out against the other dulled signs of other establishments. It looked rather cute from what Jett could see, the widows having cute little animals painted on it. But he couldn't see inside as heavy curtains blocked out the windows. Even the door had a curtain to block the view of the inside. Which was quite strange.

Jett sighs through his nose, parking his truck before slipping out of it, locking the car behind him and slowly walking towards the door with pursed lips. He really did not want to be here. But he knew that _____ was expecting him. As he got closer, he could hear cheerful, and soft chatter coming from the café. It was odd that such a cutesy café could be so loud and rambunctious. It must be rather popular to be like this. Jett pursed his lips a bit more, not really wanting to be in such a loud place today. Usually he would but not today. The Aussie took in a deep breath, reluctantly pushing open the door and calling out his flirty lover's name. He didn't know what he was expecting to see inside.

"Surprise!!" A loud chorus of voices shouted, confetti and party poppers going off. Momentarily blinding Jett in a wave of pixelated rainbow. Once the paper shreds cleared, he was greeted by his friends and family smiling widely at him.

Jett's forest green eyes flew wide with surprise, his entire body momentarily frozen completely at the sudden burst of colours in his vision. When it all cleared and he was able comprehend, Jett couldn't help but smile. So this was why _____ told him to come here. A surprise birthday party. _____ was very good at keeping secrets from him. That's what made their relationship rather spontaneous and fun.

Alfred laughed as he came forward, throwing his arm around Jett's shoulder. "What's wrong dude, did we really surprise you that bad?" He laughs, pulling the dumbfounded Aussie towards a throne like seat decorated in rose and sapphire gold in the middle of the room. Jett, after recovering from the surprise, nodded with a sheepish chuckle. "Yeah.. Just didn't expect ya' to remember my birthday.." His thick accent slurring his words, bringing an odd pronunciation of some words.

Alfred chuckles, pushing Jett down to sit in the throne. "Yeah yeah yeah. Don't get all sappy, you big baby." He grins, ruffling Jett's hair as he laughs once more. "Now how about you just relax, alright? Tino and Francis are working on the cake right now, it'll be done in a bit. The presents still need wrapping. I hope Arthur and Alistair are getting together long enough to get them done..." He huffs, drifting off to talk to himself.

"I doubt those two wankers would ever get along." Jett snorted out a laugh, leaning back in the chair and letting himself relax, a bright and happy grin on his sun kissed face. The feelings that swam in his heart before quickly going away. He hummed, relishing in the glory of feeling like a king at the moment. But a hand found itself in Jett's hair, caressing the two stray pieces that protruded over his forehead. "Is there ever going to be a day you don't talk bad about your brother?" A very very familiar voice says above him, the sight of the persons body in the corner of Jett's vision.

Jett snorted once again and turned his head slightly to look at the person with a bushy brow raised. "Nope. Never. Those two will always be as dense a wombats." He was cut off my his own loud, thunderous laugh. Only Jett understood the weird joke, the other person not laughing. Jett blushed in embarrassment, looking up at the person.

Above him stood _____, grinning down at him as he continued to pet Jett. "Heh that's quite blunt. You should love your brother." He smiles softly. But _____'s words were unheard as Jett looked at him in pure horror. _____ was naked in the middle of the café! The only clothes that he was wearing was a skimpy black cloth to cover his manhood that tied in the back. His ass completely exposed. But what was even stranger was the lion ears a top _____'s and matching tail that dangled between his legs. But now that Jett noticed this, he saw that all the café's waiters like this, naked with just the cloth and some kind of animal feature like a cat, puppy, or a ram. No wonder the café was so popular.

Jett's face bloomed into a dark red, the blush creeping down his neck. It only got worse, his belly getting a pleasurable warmth from deep within. "What are you wearing?!" He asks, horrified at the sight first before he felt an odd sense of arousal. Why was seeing this turn him on like this? Well, that could easily be answered, of course, but why in a place like this with all his friends and family around? This was going to be the death of him for sure.

_____ grinned to himself, seeing how he affected Jett. "Oh this? Just a little costume the manager thought I should wear. I'm king of the jungle now~" He purrs, using his tail to tickle Jett’s cheek playfully. To show out his outfit, _____ did a slow circle, showing off his to die for body and god like ass to Jett, as if teasing him. "Don't you like it~" He asks, smiling innocently now, waiting for Jett's praise for his adorable little lion get up.

Jett swallowed what felt like a lump in his throat, pushing down the urge to play ____'s soft, squeezable butt. He bit his lip, trying his best to keep from playing with it. After all, it was his favourite thing to do whenever _____ had his bum in Jett’s view. But he knew he couldn't do that here. He would be labeled a pervert if he did!

"... You don't like it..." ____ says with a small frown, not hearing Jett answer him. He sighs and moves away. "I knew this was all too much... I'm sorry Jett..." He mumbles to himself, feeling like Jett wasn't liking what he had done for him. He gives a soft sniffle, not liking the feeling of letting Jett down. It made him feel like a kid who could never please his parents, no matter how hard he tried.

"W-What?! N-No!" Jett panicked, waving his hands rapidly and standing up. "No no no, I like it. I like all of it." He says softly, quickly taking ____'s hands into his own and squeezing gently to reassure him. His happy smile came back, beaming for all the world to see once more. "I'm really happy you put this much effort into just my birthday… That's why I love you..." He hums, kissing _____’s cheek.

Now it was _____'s turn to blush, looking away shyly. "Hehe well yeah, you're my fiancé, why wouldn't I try to make today special? I mean I know every day is a special day with me, but you know… Today has to be even more special…" He mumbles cheekily softly, returning the squeeze to Jett. His frown quickly turned a smile, seeing that Jett was smiling once more.

Jett rolled his eyes before smirking softly, reaching behind his lover to grope at his bare backside. Jett groaned at the feeling of the plushness melting in his hands. He hums, resting his head on _____’s shoulder, squeezing and massaging his butt in clear view of some of the other party goers. Thankfully no one really paid any mind to the two lovers.

_____'s eyes went wide, looking down at Jett. "J-Jett what are you doing?!?" He whisper shouts at the Aussie, pushing him away a little, clearly flustered by what he had just done. "Save that for the bedroom!" He says, huffing as he looks away. "You're just like your brothers... A bunch of perverts..." He says, crossing his arms as he grumbled to himself.

Jett snorted and rolled his eyes, reaching over to hold his hand and smiled. "You know I couldn't resist when your ass was in complete view. You should know that by now~” He chuckles, sticking his tongue out a bit at ____ before laughing at his own childishness.

_____ was about to retort playfully when everyone started to clap their hands and sing a muddy, confused version of happy birthday. Coming towards Jett was a rather large two tiered cake decorated like the Australian flag being carried by Matthias and the Alfred who were also chiming along as they walked. They cake was paraded along before it was sat on the table in front of Jett, the song finally ending with claps and cheers for the birthday boy. _____ smiled and let go of Jett so he could blow out the candles.

Jett laughed at their terrible attempt at singing happy birthday though he was clearly very very happy, enjoying the company of his friends and family. He smiled widely and leaned forward, just slightly, and blew out the candles, giggling like a twelve year old on Christmas morning.

The cheering grew into a roar when he blew the candles out, being barraged by everyone as they wished him a happy birthday. While this went on, the waiters brought out what seemed liked a dozen of presents and sat on them on table. "Time to open your presents baby." _____ smiles, kissing the others cheek as he leads Jett back to his throne, a golden crown being sat on his head.

Jett let out a deep and throaty laugh at the crown, pushing it up so it didn't fall over his forehead. "You guys can be really sweet sometimes..." He chuckled a little, smiling widely, showing that he was genuinely happy about the whole party and what they were doing to make him feel special. It made his heart swell.

Everyone smiled and laughed softly along with Jett. Most of the presents that Jett got were just simple little things that expressed his personality and hobbies being things like camping gear, countless boomerangs, hiking books, sports gear and posters. All the sorts. Most were inexpensive, much to Jett’s relief, as he didn't like alot of money being soent on him for any reason.

Jett appreciated each and every thing he got, placing everything in a neat pile next to his throne. "You didn't have to spend so much money on me, you dorks." He says as he was blushing faintly, not expecting to get some many presents. Even if some of the gifts were repeated. But it was the thought that counts, right?

"Oh shush you bloke and just appreciate we did anything for you..." Arthur huffs, frowning a little. "Oh shush Artie, you're not supposed to be mean to the birthday boy." Francis says, flicking Arthur's nose which ignited a yelling match between the two lovers, drawing the attention to them. _____ sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "They fight like an old married couple..." He says, shaking his head a little.

"They are an old married couple!" Jett pointed out with a laugh before he leaned back once again, watching his the two go at each other. But no matter how much Arthur and Francis fought each other, everyone knew they loved each other very much.

_____ chuckles and nods. "You have a point there Jett." He says before walking over to the cake. He bends over a bit, revealing his ass to Jett without thinking as he cuts the cake. Once finished he comes back with two pieces of cake. He hands the plate to Jett, smiling softly. "Happy birthday baby." He hums, his eyes sparkling happily.

Jett blushed just slightly at the view of his lover's perfectly rounded, bubble butt like ass. He shook his head softly when ____ returned and smiled at him. "Thank you, love. This means a lot more than you think." He hums, kissing ____ softly on the lips.

_____ smiled and ruffles his lovers hair once more, laughing happily. The rest of the party went as any other party would. The cake was eaten, there music, dancing, some drinking and adult versions of party games. Before they knew it, it was one in the morning. By time one o'clock came, Jett felt completely exhausted and a little tipsy, lounging lazily on his throne as he boredly watched Mathias act like an absolute idiot with a glass of beer in his hand.

There was a gentle rub against his head, catching Jett's attention so that he looked up. It was _____, dressed back in his normal (style). He smiles softly down at the Aussie man. "Jett, baby, it's time to go home." He says, looking at the time. Jett had work tomorrow and he still had one more surprise for him at home.

Jett gave a slightly drunken smile and nodded, slowly standing up with a slight sway, gripping onto ____ so he wouldn't fall over. _____ caught him, pulling him so that he stood back up straight with a sigh and a shake of his head. "Alright..  Bye guys." Jett waved at whoever was still there, not really paying attention to had left and who had stayed.

The remaining guests, which were just a few of his drunken friends, gave back a slurred reply. Not really caring knowing what was going on anymore. _____ chuckled and shakes his head, taking Jett back to the truck. "Damn... You're heavier when you're drunk..." He mumbles teasingly, managing to open the passenger side door and pushing Jett inside.

Jett grunted and straightened himself up, fixing up his shirt and pulling his seatbelt on. "I'm not drunk!" He huffed and crossed his arms, his tiredness easing off a little when the chilled night air nipped at his warm skin. But his words were unheard as the truck door cut the words short.

_____ went back for the presents, coming back with them in multiple bags. He places them in a safe place on the bed of the truck, securing them in place before getting into the driver's seat, putting the key in the ignition and starting the vehicle up. _____ sighs softly, making sure that Jett was buckled before pulling out of the parking lot and driving home.

Jett stared out the window for a few minutes before looking towards ____, softly smiling to himself. "I really appreciate all of this, love.. It's probably the nicest thing anyone has done for me... Minus the constant flashing your ass at me." He snickers, shaking his head as he remembered the multiple times he saw _____ shaking and wiggling his behind while they danced.

_____ tsks, glancing at Jett briefly. "What? You don't like my ass? And to think the moment you saw it, you practically groped it… You pervert..." He says, focusing his attention back on the road, stopping at the red light before making the last turn there was before they would be home.

"Oh no, I loved it. It was just a struggle not to jump you and fuck myself on your dick all night." Jett spoke completely calmly as if he hadn't just said the most lewd thing possible. He rests his head against the window, snuggling into it a little. He mumbled some more words, his drunkenness making him even harder to understand.

There was a loud choking sound from _____, the truck swerving a little before straightening back out. "Jett!" He cries, looking at Jett. He sighs and shakes his head, glad to see the house coming into view. "You really are a Kirkland... A huge pervert when you’re drunk..." He mumbles, pulling into the driveway, turning off the truck after putting it into park.

"I'm not even drunk!" Jett huffed and pouted, crossing his arms. He had only had a couple of glasses of beer, definitely not enough to be full on drunk. But he had to admit, some of the glasses he had was rather strong and he would certainly feel it in the morning when he woke up for work.

"But still. Your tipsy." _____ says, poking the others forehead gently. "Now get your presents off the back in the bags and I'll meet you in the bedroom, OK? You have work tomorrow and you need to sleep." He says softly, pecking Jett's cheek before quickly leaving the truck and disappearing in the house.

Jett groaned at having to carry everything in by himself, pouting as he was made to do all the work. Hopping out of the truck and grabbing everything from the bed of the truck, he carried it all inside in one go. “The hell _____, you didn't turn on any of the lights… The hell am I supposed to see…!” He grumbled, huffing as he made it upstairs. One there he places all the bags in the closet of their bedroom before plopping onto their bed and waiting for his fiancé to return. He groaned in relief, not realizing how sore he was.

Jett didn't notice the movement in the doorway of the bedroom, but heard the soft click of the bedroom door shutting. But he guessed it was just _____ coming into the room and paid no mind to it. "Heh... That was quick~ Almost seems like you're a little eager~" _____'s voice purrs from that corner of the room.

Jett blinked in confusion, looking up at _____. "Eager for what?" He spoke lazily as he was getting tired, leaning back against the palm of his hands. His shirt was unbuttoned slightly, showing off his leanly built chest. _____ didn’t answer him immediately, taking his time in admiring his unknowing prey lay on the bed, seemingly asking to be pounced on.

_____ chuckles and moves forward, letting Jett see his new outfit. The man was naked once more, but was wearing some kind of strange lingerie that made him look like a kangaroo. It was similar to the lion outfit he had wore at the café. But now revealed his hard, thick member in clear view of Jett. "Heh eager for your last birthday present, birthday boy?~" He says, his voice thick with sultriness, his eyes dark from lust.

Jett was speechless, his lips parted and a rather noticeable bulge was forming in his jeans. "Holy shit..." he cursed softly, swallowing thickly as his eyes landed on his lover's cock. A deep blush taking over his cheeks before moving back up to meet _____ eyes.

The (h/c) haired male slowly made his way over to Jett, swaying his hips as he did. His member bouncing along with his hips. "Heh~ I can tell you like what you see~ just like at the café~" He purrs, reaching the bed. “Don’t think I didn’t notice you were trying to hide the had you were hard for half the night. Especially when we were dancing.” He grinned.

Jett had no idea what to say, attempting and failing to not watch ____'s bouncing cock with each moment. He clearly did like it, the bulge in his jeans throbbing just slightly. He gave a soft whimper, embarrassed by the others words. “Nnnn… And you have the audacity to call me a pervert…” He mumbles, looking away from thw other shyly.

_____ licks his lips, reaching down to stroke himself a little. "Heh~ Check the top draw on the nightstand baby~ The surprise gets better~" He smiles, waiting for Jett to do as he told him. He himself was becoming a bit impatient, wanting to please Jett all night.

Jett stayed right where he was for a moment before quickly shaking his head, snapping himself back into it before turning it towards the nightstand. He moved closer towards it before slowly pulling open the top drawer, his bottom lip caught between his teeth.

Jett was presented a pair of fluffy handcuffs, a blind fold, melted chocolate and whipped cream. _____ couldn't help but chuckle, moving closer to Jett. "I remember you telling me about a certain little fantasy of yours one night when you drunk~" He grins, his finger tips slowly trailing and down Jett's outer thigh.

Jett flushed a deep red, twitching at the touching on his thigh. "You're so damn kinky.." He mumbled to himself, tracing a finger across the blindfold. "I'm surprised you didn't get anal beads or something like that." He says with in a near whisper, hoping that _____ wouldn't hear him. But he wasn't that lucky.

"Hehe that's cause the only thing I want inside you tonight is me~" _____ whispers back to him, laughing a little to himself when he sees Jett tremble a little from his words. He gently dips his hand between Jett's legs, slowly caressing his bulge. "Now, undress yourself. Now." _____ orders a little sternly him.

Jett flinches and mewled at the sudden attention before nodding slowly, starting with his shirt. He unbuttoned it slowly, sliding it off his shoulders and tossing it to the side before moving to his jeans, soon sliding them down to reveal the crotchless panties ____ had gotten him a while ago.

_____ grinned when he saw this, finding this quite adorable. "Hehe would you look at this~" He hums, his fingers wrapping around Jett's member, his thumb going to play with his slit. "Why did you wear these, hmm? Tell me this instant!" He says with a small growl in his chest.

Jett's blush only darkened at _____’s words, bucking into ____'s hand a little, biting his lip gently. "T-They're comfortable.." He huffed a little, letting his head tilt back at the pleasure from his slit being played with.

"Did I give you permission to wear them?" _____ asks, tightening his grip a little on Jett's cock. "You know you're supposed to ask to wear these..." You say, licking your lips slowly. "You deserve to be punished~ But... That is for another time." He chuckles, letting go of Jett.

Jett bit his lip, whining at the loss of contact. Despite his personality, he got quite slutty and shy during sex, especially when it came to master and slave stuff which was a huge turn on for him. Jett shivered, the room was a little chilly while his skin quickly became heated. _____ laughed at the others sensitivity to the tempreture, finding it cute at the moment.

"Now... Take that blindfold and put it on yourself, and then I'm going to give you the handcuffs and you're going to cuff yourself... Got it?" He asks with a low, domineering voice, his eyes watches Jett's face. It was undoubtedly hot when _____ got like this, it was like he was a completely different person.

Jett nodded quickly, wetting his bottom lip and reaching out for the blind fold, his fingers slipping over the silky material before he tied it over his eyes, making sure he couldn't see anything like he assumed ____ wanted him to do.

_____ grinned, though Jett couldn't see it. "See~ Like that~ Now the handcuffs~" He purrs, giving Jeff the restraints as he quickly stroked himself. He loved watching the rather buff and large Aussie man be under his control by just using his words.

Jeff mewled a little, imagining what ____ would be doing to him. He laid himself out onto the bed, attempting to cuff his own hands to the headboard though he was clearly struggling with not being able to see. He whined a little, flipping to be on his hands and knees, deciding it'd be easier to cuff himself in that position. Unknown to Jett, ____ now had a perfect view of his lovers rather bubbly ass and fully erect length.

____ chuckles at the others carelessness. He decided to let the other know his mistake by delivering a hard, full handed slap on Jett's right ass cheek. "Nnnm~ it jiggles so nicely when I smack it~" He hums, grabbing both cheeks so that he could massage them as Jett squirmed in pain from the painful stinging on his bum.

Jett gave a harsh gasp at the slap, his back arching as he let out a small whimpered moan. Unsurprisingly, he was a bit of a masochist though he couldn't handle too much pain before it actually hurt. "Nnngh... _-___~..."

"Nnnm~ That's right~ Say your Masters name~" He says gruffly, rubbing himself between Jett's lightly spread cheeks. He lets out a few grunts at the warmth that the others ass gave onto his cock. This went on for a few moments before _____ stopped, pulling away from Jett.

Jett let out a few mewls at the feeling of the cock being rubbed between his cheeks before whining when it all stopped. "Why'd you stop.." He whimpered softly, swaying his hips, being rather needy. He loved teasing but now was not the time. He just want _____ inside him so badly. But he had no say, _____ was his Master.

_____ grinned, grabbing the whipped cream from out of nightstand unannounced to Jett. "Hehe because I wanted to do this~" He hums, pressing down on the nozzle of the can. The thick cream noisily sprayed out of the can, landing between Jett's gently spread cheeks. The white, airy cream quickly accommodated to Jett's openness. The lustful warmth that Jett was radiating was hotter than normal, making some of the cream melt. The liquidized cream began trickling it's way down Jett’s most sensitive parts, dripping dark blue bed sheets below.

Jett gasped at the sudden coolness of the cream, his back arching as he let out a rather loud and lewd mewl at the pleasurable coolness. He shivered a little and turned his head as if to look at _____ despite being blindfolded. He was clearly blushing, even the tips of his ears were a soft red.  _____ couldn't help but chuckle, admiring what he had just down to his Australian lover. He slowly rubs Jett’s hips, distracting him momentarily before, without warning, pushing two finger into Jett, pushing some some of the cream in as well which would act as a form of lube for later. _____ grins and licks his lips, watching Jett squirm in surprise.

Jett gasped loudly, his entrance twitching and clenching around ____'s fingers, contracting around them as he squirmed. “Nnnn! F-fuck~ M-Master~!” He whimpers, pushing back into _____’s fingers, his own hands balling the sheets under them as he could feel every movement of _____’s fingers inside him.

_____ laughed in amusement, watching Jett desperately try to ease his neediness. "You want it that bad baby, don't you?" He purrs, slowly beginning to move his fingers in and out of Jett while his free hand moves to slowly stroke the man. His grin widened when he curled his fingers against one of Jett's sweet spots, making Jett jerk and cry out. His body quivering a little as ____, repeated the motion.

Jett moaned and nodded rapidly, panting as a continue to push back into _____’s fingers for more. "Y-Yes! Oh god~ Yes... Please~" He purred out, spreading his legs further apart and tugging slightly at the handcuffs. "Please, please, please~" He pleaded needingly over and over again, his eyes beginning to water a bit.

"Please what my little Jett?~" _____ asks with a small purr. "I'm not even doing anything and you're already begging like a slut~" He chuckles, squeezing Jett's shaft as he pushes his fingers a little deeper. "Are you asking for more, my little Jett?~" He asks, knowing that he would need some kind of attention for himself soon.

Jett nodded quickly to the last question, wiggling his hips even more. "Please! Just fuck me~" He purred out, his accent slurring out his words rather sexily, combined with his cute whimpers and mewls. He was quite irresistible at the moment.

______ groaned at the others voice, feeling himself throb a little. Without a warning he grabs Jett's waist and flips him onto his back. The bed groaning at the sudden movement, as if cussing at the two for bouncing on it. But _____ clearly didn't care.

Jett's breath hitched at the sudden movement as he tilted his head as if to look at ____. He had a rather seductive look on his face, his usually somewhat neat hair ruffled up sexily, drool dripping from his plump pink lips which were slightly parted, his bottom lip trembling a little.

"Hehe you look like I've been fucking you all day~" He teases Jett, brushing away the saliva that stained Jett’s cheek. _____ pressed his hips against the bound male, rolling his hips slowly and teasingly. "It's so sexy." _____ hums, quickly silencing Jett with his lips rather harshly.

Jett opened his mouth to respond before moaning at the kiss, arching his back and spreading his legs as far as he found comfortable so his lower half could be pressed against _____'s, making the larger male groan in surprise at the sudden contact.

_____ reached up, tangling his fingers into Jett's hair as he slowly rolled and rocks his hips against his lover. "Nnnmm~" He moans in the kiss, aggressively pushing his tongue between Jett's lips. Jett could feel _____'s member pulsing against his thigh. Jett blushes and mewls, as it was hot and thick against him.

Jett moaned at each movement, loving the feeling of his lover's length, which was much larger than his own. He bucked his hips and rubbed their tongues together in the heated kiss. _____ growled into the kiss, nibbling Jett’s lip playfully.

The moment got even more heated, _____ reaching down to stroke and squeeze Jett. Grinning as the other whimpers into his mouth. "Nnnn..." _____ pulled away when air was needed, a strong of saliva connecting the two. _____ looked down at the shaking bottom, slowly licking his lips. "I love you so fucking much~"

Jett opened his eyes despite not actually being able to see, cocking his head to the side. "Nnngh... I love you too~" He purred out happily, wincing when he brushed his tongue over his lips. They were bruised.

_____’s pre covered hand slowly slid up Jett's chest, making him more of a meas than he already was. "Hehe~ I'm quite hungry~ I'd like a snack right about now~" He says as he gets up from the bed, the bed grunting a little as some of the weight was removed. “I'll be right back~” _____ purrs, pecking Jett's cheek and lips. Jett could hear _____ moving around before hearing the bedroom door open. _____ had left him to go get something it eat!

Jett whined out and tugged harshly at the cuffs. "_-____! Where are you going?!" He called out, groaning at being left sprawled out, needy and butt naked on the bed. He sighed, leaning his head back and falling silent, silently fuming over his lovers single mindedness.

A few minutes passed and there was still no _____. Jett could hear him moving around downstairs, clearing doing something involved with food as he heard their dying microwave squeak that whatever was inside was done. _____ had done this multiple times before, leaving Jett tied up and helpless as he went to do his own thing. Even leaving him alone for one whole day with a bunch of vibrators attached to the Aussie. But that story is for another time. As Jett's mind began to wander, warm near hot thick liquid was poured on nipples. The strong smell of chocolate hitting him in the face.

Jett sucked in a sharp breath, jerking and flinching at the warmth on his nipples. "What the bloody hell?!" He cursed like a sailor, furrowing his eyebrows. He could feel the liquid traveled down his chest onto his stomach, dripping a little down his sides. The pouring stopped at Jett's member, the hot, stick chocolate dripping all over Jett, slowly hardening from the cold.

Jett shivered and purred softly, rubbing his thighs together slightly. "Chocolate?" He questioned softly, pursing his lips a little. He was a little ticked that this was what _____ was planning and made him wait so long. But yet he knew it would have ruined the surprise factor that _____ was clearly trying to achieve.

"Hehe yes~" The other answered, grinning although Jett couldn't see it. "Hehe I did say I was going to have myself a snack~" He chuckles, poking the others cheek playfully. The whipped cream was brought back into play, the loud sound the can produced scaring Jett before he flinched as the cream started decorated the bare spots on his body. "And you're turning out delicious looking~" _____ hummed, purring at the sight.

Jett shivered at the added cream, squirming around a little and arching his back. "Nng.. You're such a tease..." He whined, his thick length throbbing and twitching at the lack of attention.

"Hehe I am?~ I didn't notice~" _____ hums, admiring the art work he had done on Jett's body. "And the finishing touch~" He hums with a playful French accent, amusement lacing his voice. Without a word, a strawberry was places between Jett's lips. One that was too large to eat in one bite. "Ahhh~ Now my snack I complete!" _____ beams to himself.

Jett whined a little more at the size of the large berry that was forced into his mouth. “Nnn?!?” He cries against it, wiggled his hips a little, his arms starting to get sore from the restraints. He flushed in embarrassment at when _____ was doing to him. He pouted the best he could.

_____ hummed softly, retaking his position between Jett's legs. "Nnn~" He grunted when he brushed against the bound male, his grip tightening on Jett. "I'm going to eat you up~" He growls before doing as he said, licking and eating the chocolate and cream off of the dark haired male under him. Soft moans leaking from  _____'s sweet lips, enjoying the taste and the sounds Jett made.

Jett moaned at the feeling of ____'s tongue rolling over his skin, goosebumps forming over his skin. "Hah..~" he moaned, spreading his legs a little more so that _____ was pressed against him more comfortable.

The chocolate near Jett's lower half managed to to get on _____'s lower stomach. He didn't notice this until he finish eating off of Jett, chuckling to himself. "Seems like I've made a bigger mess. Oops." He laughs, softly licking his lips. He then directed his attention to the strawberry, between Jett's lips. He leaned down, kissing Jett as he slowly ate the large fruit.

Jett moaned into the kiss, immediately leaning into it, slowly grinding against _____. He was painfully hard at this point, his cock throbbing and red, small beads if pre cum slowly dribbling down to disappear into the small patch of dark curly hair at his base. _____ growled whenever Jett would add the right about of pressure at the right place, making him buck back.

The sweet taste of strawberry filled Jeff's mouth, a soft moan rumbling in his chest at the delicious taste. A few red beads of the sweet juices dripping down Jett's chin. Once _____ was satisfied, he pulled away, panting softly as he whipped off his lips. "Nnnn so good~" He mumbles, caressing Jeff's cheek.

Jett leaned into _____’s touch, panting softly along with him. "Just hurry up, you bloody tease!" He hissed softly, twitching just slightly. He whimpered and pulled on his straights some more. If _____ didn't hurry up, he would deal with his hardness himself.

There was no reply to Jett. But his blindfold was suddenly ripped off of him, allowing him to finally see _____ once more. But before he could mutter another word, _____ pressed deeply into Jett, groaning and cursing at how hot and tight the other was.

Jett's eyes flew wide at the sudden penetration, his mouth flying open in a loud cry but nothing came out. But when the shock passed, he moaned and tugged at the cuffs. A soft whimper left Jett's lip, his body shaking a little from the pleasure.

_____ grinned when he saw Jett's reaction, one of his large hand resting on Jett's hip as he let the other adjust, knowing Jett could really hurt if he didn't let his body naturally adjust to his size. While he waited he placed gentle kisses on Jett's chest, neck and face. Mumbling sweet nothings. He waited for Jett to tell him he was ready, and when he did there was no holding back.

Jett really didn't care much about being hurt at the moment, he just wanted _____ to pound him into oblivion though he knew his sweet lover would give him time to actually adjust. He squirmed softly, letting out a small wince at how deep _____ already was inside him. He forced himself to stop moving, closing his eyes as he waited. Soon nodding for ____ to move.

_____ smiled briefly before slowly beginning to pump his hips, groaning softly as he did. He settled both hands on Jett's hips, pulling him to meet his thrusts. His eyes watched Jett's face, eyes dark with pure lust and love. He smirked seeing that’s Jett's face was scrunched up into a look of pleasure, his dominant (e/c) eyes boring into Jett's submissive forest green orbs.

_____ growled, biting his lip as he slowly starts to speed up his hips. His lust starting to take control. "Nnnn you feel so good around me, Jett~" He pants softly, his nails digging into Jett's flesh, boring crescent marks into it. Jett feeling the marks slightly sting, but it felt good. "Nnngh!!~ You want more baby?" _____ growled into Jett’s ear, thought already knowing the answer.

Jett nodded quickly and moaned, tilting his head back. "O-Oh god~ Yes, yes! P-Please~ Give me more...~" He pleaded, gasping as he felt his own walls clenching up from the immense pleasure that _____ was giving him. Jett, too, giving into his raw lust.

_____ growled, bearing his teeth a little as he granted Jett's wish. He mustered all the power and lust that was built up within him before letting the ball of energy untangled. He let out a loud growl, pounding into Jett like a well oiled machine. The sound of skin slapping against skin quickly filled the bed room, along with cries and grunts of pleasure from both men.

Jett let out a rather feminine and scream of pleasure, tugging at the cuffs. Not caring if his wrists would be bruised by morning. His hips buck up into ____, chanting his name like a prayer and moaning louder than ever before.

_____ cried out, going even harder and faster than. The two bodies clashed together, making a rhythmic slap sound along with the bed banging against the wall. "Nngh!!" _____ hisses, clenching his eyes shut as pleasure pulsed steadily throughout his body.

Jett let out moan after moan, his moans growing into screams as he dug his nails into his palm. He desperately started rocking and rolls his hips against _____'s to bring the two of them more pleasure, trying to coax _____ deeper inside. His walls flexing, making both of the spasm.

_____ growled, moving to bite and nibble on Jett's neck. When he pulled away, he had effectively marked the others neck, the skin turning a soft red and purple color. _____ sneered, looking into Jett's eyes once more. He could feel his end coming closer and closer. But he wanted Jett to finish before him, finding Jett's O face rather beautiful and sexy. The thought of it making _____ thrust even harder, Jett screaming in surprised pleasure.

Jett himself was barely about to hold in his release, his length throbbing and leaking precum all over himself. Tears bubbled in the corners of his eyes. It was becoming all too much for him to handle. But he didn't want _____ to stop, he wanted to cum. "A-Ahhhh..~ I'm gonna c-cum..~" Jett pants, looking up at _____. His eyes begging for release.

"Nnnmm~ Me too~ Just~ Hold on a bit longer~" _____ groaned, placing his hands on either side of Jett's head,  continuing to pump his hips straight into Jett. He kept sending himself deeper and deeper inside the uke until his cock smashed into the sweet spot he had been looking for. His face lighting up when he found it, now angling his hips directly towards the sensitive area.

Jett's green eyes flew wide and his back arched perfectly, his head being thrown back. "A-AH~! T-There, hit that again~" He pleaded lewdly, moaning out brokenly and rather loudly, not even caring if the neighbours could hear. All he cared about was reaching his climax, to get lost in cloud nine. He wanted it so badly.

____ happily complied to Jett's plea, bucking over and over into his sweet spot. Watching the male under him tremble and contort under him in pleasure. It was an amazingly erotic sight, _____ groaning as he speeds up his thrusts. The sight had made him throb, Jett being able to feel the throbbing of his lovers cock.

Jett moaned at the throbbing, which sent him over the edge. His entire body spasmed and he screamed out his lover's name for the world to hear, ribbons of white exploding all over his stomach and chest, some even landing on his cheek.

______ matched Jett's cry of pleasure, giving one last powerful thrust before cumming deep inside of him. He pulled Jett close, moaning and panting in his neck as Jett's ass squeezed around him, practically milking _____. "Fuck~" He groaned, holding Jett close to him. The world around them melting away.

Jett panted heavily, mewling a little and falling limp against the bed. "Ha...~" He slowly caught his breath, swallowing a rather painfully dry lump in his throat. He shifted, resting his head against _____’s. His heart still racing from his sweet release. "That wasn't what I was expecting to happen... Thought the party was everything..." He managed to say after a while, glancing at _____ from the corner of his eye.

____ gives a tired, airy laugh. "Nnnn heh you should know me by now love~" He hums, nuzzling Jett gently. “I always do what I can to make you happy because you're my little koala bear." He hums softly with a nuzzle, looking at Jett. Batting his eyes a little, hoping that Jett would praise him a little at least.

Jett snorted softly and rolled his eyes. "Of course I bloody did, you wanker." He laughed, trying to hug ____ before remembering the cuffs. "Dammit…” He grumbled, looking up at the blasted things. He loved the idea of them before but know they were just annoying. All he wanted now was to cuddle with his lover.

_____ glanced up at the cuffs and chuckled. He rolls over a bit to gets the keys from the nightstand. Once he snags them he rolls back, freeing Jett's hands before pulling him close to cuddle. Not caring that the two were messy from sex or that he was still inside his lover.

Jett didn't seem to care too much either and accepted the cuddle happily. Lazily wrapping his arms around _____ and burying his face into the others neck. "I love you so damn much." He whispers softly, kissing his temple before nuzzlimg him. An exhausted sigh leaving his lips.

_____ hummed softly, nuzzling the other happily. It was obviously clear that he was tired. His body was becoming heavier, his play banter had stopped. _____ was like a kitten almost. Jett couldn't blame _____ for being tired as he had probably spent weeks planning the party, to setting it up, doing the party and now this. It only made sense to Jett for the other exhaustion. Within minutes _____ was sound asleep. Snuggling up with his Australian lover.

Jett snorted softly and rolled his eyes, softly breathing in his lover's scent. It seemed like no matter what _____, the sweet scent of (f/cologne) seemed to always stay with him. He let his eyes slide close slowly, smiling softly as he fell asleep soon after. He was very tired himself.

The rest of the night was peaceful. The two lovers having stayed cuddled up close with each other, relishing in the deep after sex sleep until Jett's annoying alarm went off. The clock squawking that it was time to get ready for work.

The alarm snapped Jett awake. He groaned at the sound of the alarm, his eyes closing a little as he slipped from his lover's grasp and turned the alarm off, stretching out his arms and looking around the room. The memories of the night flooding back to him.

The room was a mess from the nights previous actions. The empty whipped cream can was thrown towards the bedroom door, the bowl used for the chocolate was on the nightstand in a small puddle of chocolate, the cuffs were missing, and clothes were strewn everywhere. But what perhaps caught Jett's attention the most was the kangaroo _____ had used. It was laying on the floor as well. _____ must have taken it off at some point.

Jett glanced at ____, biting his lip and flushing a little. He slowly walked towards the lingerie and picked it up, feeling the smooth felt and licking his bottom lip just slightly. He really wanted to try it on for some reason. He looked back at _____ once more before standing up. He slowly pulled on the clothing, making sure not to tear anything. It didn't take long for him to put the costume on.

It was a big big on Jett, _____ having a much bigger build than Jett did. The butt of the lingerie was completely missing, along with the crotch, appearing much like chaps. But perhaps the strangest partl of the set was the kangaroo tail. The tail was rather thick and a bit heavy. He was surprised that he didn't notice it last night. He felt the tail against his thighs and ass. Where in the hell did _____ ever get a thing like this?

Jett blushed rather darkly, looking in the full body mirror and adjusting the lingerie so it fit better. He smiled softly at the feel of it and hummed. He had to admit, he himself looked rather sexy in the lingerie. Perhaps even sexier than _____. The thought made Jett chuckle a little.

"Heh~ Trying on my clothes hmm?" _____'s groggy, morning voice asks, interrupting Jett's little moment. _____ was sitting up in the bed, partially visible to Jett in the mirror. He eyes Jett up and down, a playful smirk dancing on his lips. "Nnnmm~ I like it on you~" He chimes, yawning softly.

Jett squeaked and shot around to look at his lover, his eyes wide like a deer caught in headlights. "U-Uh..." He blushed darkly and hides his face. He couldn't believe he had been caught dressing up in _____’s lingerie.  

_____’s smirk free even more at Jett's embarrassed reaction. He sat up a bot straighter in the bed. The blankets were lightly dropped over his lower half as he leaned back against the headboard. He motioned with a single finger for Jett to come to him. "Hehe~ come on~ my sexy little roo~"

Jett slowly looked up. Was _____ serious? Jett takes in a soft breath and nods, lowering his hands from his face and slowly walking over to _____. He began swaying his hips slightly, wanting to see how _____ would react.

_____ growls softly, watching Jett moving closer and closer before grabbing him. He pulled Jett close, making him straddle him. "Hehe~ You're not going to work today~" _____ chuckles, his hands grabbing Jett's tail and tugging playfully. And let's just say, Jett didn't go to that day, calling in that he had "sprained his hands". Or the next, calling in with the excuse that he had "hurt his leg and couldn't walk." But I'm sure we all know the really reason behind Jett's injuries. They were caused by the king of the jungle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Requested and Coauthored by -Prossy- cause I didn't know anything about Australia's character. I know some of you may think that coauthors are a lazy or cheap way out of writing. But I do it cause it gets me closer with my readers and perhaps inspire them to write as well. So please do not judge if more coauthor pieces come up.

But anyway, I hope you enjoyed this lemon 💙 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 7.6K 58
Hetalia x Male Reader Oneshots! This is my first book and I am so happy for the many reads! I do take requests, just comment or leave me a direct me...
158K 2K 15
This one shot book is all Jeff x Male reader A ton of them are gonna be: -Fluff -Smut -Lemon This is my first book so I'm sorry if it's not the best...
1.6K 28 7
Dreamnotfound oneshots which will contain smut, fluff and stuff like that. Requests are open! fluff neutral/normal lime smut angst sad If Dream or Ge...
30.6K 195 10
βŠΉβ‚Šβ”ˆγ†β”ˆγ†β”ˆγ†βœ§γ†β”ˆγ†β”ˆγ†β”ˆβ‚ŠβŠΉ CLOSING IT FOR NOW I can't keep up w this one anymore, maybe i continue writing it in the future maybe not because i have some unfi...