My Personal Dancer

נכתב על ידי SnowMegami

Jimin just finished high school and is going to college to become a professional dancer, but what happens whe... עוד

Hello!!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
TAGGED
Chapter 20
So like...
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Oh noes!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
GOOD BYE WISDOM TEETH!!
Peak.....
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
!
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
HENLO!!!
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
FINALE!!!

Chapter 38

1.7K 79 40
נכתב על ידי SnowMegami

Jimin POV

Ever since last night I couldn't keep my mind off what happened. Through the shower, breakfast, and now stretching I can't look at Jungkook the same. It's like something inside me was born or was brought back from the past into the present....It's been a while since I was craving for stuff like that and this isn't the time to do so, but at least it's with Kookie....just want to get into this relationship the right way and not because I want a dick up my ass.....even though that sounds fucking fantastic I'm not going to do that......but doesn't mean it won't stop entering my mind....which sucks.

"Good morning everyone? Did everyone sleep well?" Mina asked.

"Yes!" Everyone unisoned.

"Good, today will be short due to certain events. Those who are with me for the performance will see me after class," Mina-nim said.

Class went as it should and ended quicker than I thought she intended was it's whatever. Hobi hyung comes up to me and pokes my cheek startling me.

"My bad, you just look like you're on sleep mode for a sec, is everything alright?"

In my head this is all I see:

Jungkook giving me a blowjob

Possible answers I can choose from:

I could tell him the truth of what happened

or

The normal answer for anyone and everyone

And of course I opted for the second one because I know how Hobi hyung can be when it comes to me and Kookie. He nods and stood there waiting for everyone that's in group with us to come back so we can start this meeting.

"Alright, everyone's here? Ok, so I called this meeting to let you know all that's going on. It's going to be held in Ilsanseo-gu's international exhibition building so we'll be taking a bus there. I doubt we'll make it back considering that there are other performances that are happening. We'll have a hotel in Juyeop Dong and ride up there. I don't care who you plan on rooming with but I need to know the pairings by Friday so that way I can make the reservations and talk to the dean about it. Make sure to come to practice today so that we can go over the routine and then next practices are Today, Thursday, and Monday. We leave on Tuesday so we can get there and get situated then go through rehearsal for Wednesday and Thursday then it all goes down on Friday alright?"

"What about class during those practice days?" A girl asked.

"This group won't be attending this class until after the performance, of course attend you're other ones but just not this one so you don't have to wake up early for more than week until then. Sounds good?"

We all agreed and went to our separate ways. I grabbed my things and looked at Jungkook and those feelings came back hard, feeling my dick twitch at the memory. Fuck I can't be like this today.....I ran back to my dorm and locked myself in my room and took a deep breath viewing my friend trying to break free from my jeans. I of course have to relieve myself and luckily I was able to finish but I don't think I can go out there at risk of having my dick trying to come out and I don't think I can concentrate at all...ugghh this is what I wanted to avoid because I'm a love sick sinful mochi.

Jungkook POV

I walked out the building to see Jimin running off somewhere, I guess he forgot something so I went on my way to my next class and met up with Maki and Tamori before I go in.

"Sup squirt where's your boo thang?"

"He went off somewhere I guess it was urgent," I answered sitting down on a bench.

"He's soooo cute I want to see him again," Tamori said chessing up.

"I don't think he would want to be around you the way you startled him before," I said eyeing her.

"He'll be alright, anyways you guys were together last time, did something happened? You're glowing," she said poking my face.

Should I even mention it? I mean sure I use to boast about all my sexual adventures but this one is different....I guess it won't hurt.

"Well me and him did homework then played killgirls over a bet. He lost and sucked my dick......like a god," I said sighing remembering it.

"Holy fuck already? What happened to waiting?"

"Well it's not like I fucked him and I don't plan to until the time is right but like I said he lost. The bet was if he lost he suck my dick if i lost I have to call him daddy," I explained.

"Wow he's tame, innocent even...and why did you have go south huh? I mean you could've chose something different you perv," Maki said hitting me.

"Ow come on I told him he didn't have to do it but he wanted to so I let him," I shrugged.

"Oh......welp there goes that innocent image," Tamori said seeming a bit shook.

After leaving them, I sat in my seat in class and looked over everything for this quiz that we're going to have tomorrow then thought about Jimin and if he's alright maybe text him to see what's up.

"Alright class, usually I don't do this but it is in the middle of the semester, this is Kai everyone. Please catch him up with everything we've done so far so that he doesn't fall behind."

I looked up to see who it was then stopped caring because I don't see the point in introducing someone that I'm not going to care about. I continued to look over my notes until one of the seats next to me was pulled and someone sat down......are you fucking kidding me. I looked over to see the new kid looking at me, smiled then looked ahead......why does this kid have to be one of those? Ignored him and class started thankfully to take my mind off of him.

~End of Class~

"Jungkook~ Are you going to the party tonight? Me and the girls are hosting it and want you to be my date," a girl said coming up to me.

"Sorry, but I got things to take care of maybe next time," I said getting up and walking past the group.

I pull out my phone to text Jimin as I head to my dorm so I can lay down for a moment before going to bother my brothers. As I walked inside my dorm, I got a call from Yoongi hyung seeming urgent.

"Oi what did you do to Jimin?"

"Huh? What do you mean? I didn't do anything to him?"

"Jimin is holed up in his room and refuses to come out.....what did you do to him last night?"

"Ugh....he lost a bet that we made and I told him he could back out but he didn't and sucked my dick.....and I returned the favor," I responded.

The other line was quiet then it ended. I felt a bit worried about what's going to happen next, but for now all I can do is wait.....or so I thought. The door was then knocked on and it was of course Yoongi hyung with Tae and surprisingly Jin hyung. They all grabbed me and carried me to Hyung and Jimin's dorm and put me in front of it.

"Jimin I have brought Jungkook," Yoongi hyung spoke.

"W-what? Why?! I told you I don't want to be near him like this......not now," he said.

"Are you alright?" I then said.

I got a text from him explaining his situation that last night has done some things to him and seeing me is making things hard on him. I mean I don't mind because I am irresistible but besides all that it's as if I'm being send to the lions den.

"Jimin will you be able to go to practice today?"

"N-no.....like I said I don't think I can do it......oh~"

"You're going in there whether you like it or not," Jin hyung said taking a key out and unlocking it.

"Ah! What?! Did you not hear him?"

"You did it, you solve it," Tae said smiling happily.

I got pushed in and the door shut behind me as Jimin was in bed messily wrapped in his blanket looking at me with his face flushed.

"Welp here we are," I mumbled.

"Why do we have friends like them?" He asked.

"I don't know to be honest but shit happens I guess? Now uhm what's going on? And don't lie to me, I saw you ran off and I didn't think of it as nothing until Yoongi hyung called me."

He sighed and sat up and moved his cover showing his friend happy as fuck. It made my mouth water a bit but I need to not think about that right now. I moved to his desk and sat down on his chair.

"Ever since last night I've been having issues not thinking about last night...... I mean having to see you now is making it hard for me but it seems that I can't avoid you......," he sighed.

"Well do you want me to do something about it?"

"I feel like if you were to, we will fuck," he said eyeing me.

"It's that bad? I mean I can help and we'll just figure it out, gotta learn self restraint somehow...hell I don't mind subsiding you're cravings, you got my mouth watering already," I admitted.

He seemed to relax himself as he moves to the foot of the bed looking down at his knees.

"It's alright Jimin, all you had to do is ask," I assured him moved in front of him on my knees looking up at him.

He bit his lip as he opens his legs to let me have room causing me to play with my lip ring a bit.

"Please hurry, you being here is driving me wild," he says caressing my face.

"With pleasure," I said and I unclothed his dick and went to work making Jimin cry out.

Sadly I can't help but to get turned on, I want to help him out so he can not only feel comfortable with me but the whole thing in general....I want to ask about his past experiences so that it'll be easier on him so he doesn't have to hold back, but I ask I'll ask at a later time.

Jimin POV

I laid on the bed mind wiped after cumming and thankfully that did the trick. Jungkook took his shirt off and laid next to me while I hold onto him.

"Hey...."

"Hmm?"

"We should go on a date, like have some fun before the performance and everything," He suggested.

"That sounds nice, but where to? Got any ideas?"

"I do, I'll let you know when we're doing it just be ready alright?"

"We're going today?"

"No no soon, but like I said don't worry about it," He chuckled.

I kissed his head and laid there feeling sleepy but I don't think I can nap right now because I lost track of time. Once I got my phone in my hand, I had thirty minutes until my next class so I took twenty to nap so that I don't feel so tired going there.

Jungkook POV

I went back to my dorm so that I can go finally bother my brothers since one of the decided to shove me into Jimin's room today and actually hang out. I don't hang out with the other people as much since I don't smoke much or party as frequently as I use to.

"Oh look it's a ghost, finally decided to see the old man," Hobi hyung said putting his fist on his hips.

"Since when you were my dad? And we just had class together," I said moving inside.

"Sure, but it's nice to see you outside of class you know, I miss my baby brother," he smiled hugging me.

"Yea, I do miss you guys too," I admitted.

"Awww you're so cute," Tae said walking in.

We chilled out and caught up with each other since everyone was either in class or with someone and it's not the same when we're not together all the time. College has really changed us and at times I don't like that but I don't regret at all nor do I want to change it. Tae talked about how his classes are going and because of the event that we helped out on, he was chosen to do a winter line for someone famous which is why he was probably fucking a lot due to stress. Hobi of course was with us and lately tending to his Hope on the Streets that he neglected couple years ago which is great because that was his everything when he was going through it. Also his relationship is thriving which is always good to hear.

"So ya'll fucked yet?"

"No, we're waiting until the right time to do so. Don't want sex to influence the reason we got together," I explained.

"The way you have Jimin squealing earlier says otherwise," Tae chirped.

"You're a weirdo for listening in and I did it for him not for me like I usually do thank you very much," I responded.

"Who are you and what have you done to my baby brother," Tae said chuckling.

I smiled.

"You're really taking this seriously Kook, I'm proud of you. When are you going to make it official? We can help?" Hobi hyung asked.

"I plan on making it official this weekend at Lotte World then dinner and I'll need some help making this right.....I want to show how much I love him. Although I want to make a deal about it," I said.

"Wow you're serious....welp tell us what you need us to do. We're at your disposable and if we need more people then we get more people in."

I looked up at them and smiled happily. This means a lot and now it's just putting it all together. I got some paper and started planning aloud so they can give me ideas, nothing to over the top but nice. Tae planned what we're going to wear and said he'll make something since he still has our measurements and went to planning as hyung continued to help me with everything else. I couldn't help but to smile because not only am I excited but I've never felt like this before....it's so new that surprisingly it isn't scary as I thought it would be and I wouldn't imagine going all out like this. I checked the time to see that I have class soon and asked hyung to make calls to all that's involved in this operation so we can get times or even meet up but to make sure to meet up when Jimin isn't around or doesn't know what's going on because he's usually around someone and random times.

"Oh before you go Kook," Hobi started as he caught me before leaving.

"Hmm? What is it?"

"Be sure to tell Van about it. I bet he'll be happy to hear about everything that's going on."

I looked at him and give it some thought. Surely that'll be the right thing to so and agreed with the idea because he is the father figure. I left to go prepare for class giddy for this date we put together just gotta make sure that nothing interferes with it.

"Excuse me?"

I turned around to see that same boy that was in my class. I wasn't really happy to see him but I guess helping out new comers is a thing.

"Yea?"

"Do you know what dorm this is? I can't find it"

"Oh it's near mine I can take you there," I said not sound that enthusiastic.

"Thanks!"

After getting him to where he was I took a moment to realize the time of atmosphere this guy carries....like.....this guy seems a bit off. But I guess it's not worth worrying about so I let quickly so I won't be late and have to hear my teacher's mouth ever again.

Hey guys!!!! Thank you sooo much for 3k like holy shit I didn't think this story would take off and you guys help me reach my personal goal in less than three months which was the 1k. I'm very grateful to you all enjoy this story and hope to see you guys in the comments about what you think because I'm still learning and this is the first story I've ever published~ I'm take a week break to get my shit together and type more chapters in advance to put out there since I realize the type of schedule I'm trying to manage. So I hope you understand and I'll talk to you guys next week Wednesday

LOVE YOUR FACES~

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.6K 144 35
"Have you ever felt this pleasure before baby? I'll make you feel things you've never felt before." He whispered in my ears seductively. __________...
916 32 24
"Oh yeah? You sound like the only thing you ever do is look at me. You should get a new hobby, Taehyung." "No, I don't think I will. I enjoy this hob...
39.5K 2K 52
Kim Taehyung is a new professor with a bit of a hidden past. Will the rowdy senior Jeon Jungkook break him during his first year of teaching, or wil...
1.4K 45 9
:: a Jungkook hookup fic that's both smutty and wholesome :: He showed up in your dreams, and now you can't get him out of your head. There's no way...