BOBBY'S COUSIN (Lesbian Story)

Bởi LesbianShortStories

-Copyright © 2018 All Copy Rights Reserved.- A lesbian story filled with lust, manipulation, and desire. Ever... Xem Thêm

Preparation
Let's Party
Too Lit
Solutions
Working Things Out
Eye To Eye
Author's Note
Eye to Joe
Plans
Moving Along
Author's Note
Company
Home
UPDATE ! (Author's Concern)
Home (Part 2)
Home (Part 3)
Confessions
Revelations (Side A)
Small World
The Stir
Invasion (Part 2)
Trust Issues
Video (Bobby's Cousin)
Revelations (Side B)
Expectations
All Gone
Re-preparation
New Vibes
New Vibes (Part 2)
New Vibes (Part 3)
Secrets
Truth and Lies
Truth and Lies (Part 2)
Truth and Lies (Part 3)
PICTURE BOOK (A/N)
Temptation
New Leaf
This or That
Don't Go
Try Again
Puzzle
Revelations (Side C)
Puzzle (Part 2)
Mine
Mine (Part 2)
Fun and Guilt
Trauma
Trauma (Part 2)
A Wreck
Surprise Me
Vulnerable
The Bigger Picture
DEJA VU'
My Rules
Hesitation
Hesitation (Part 2)
BYGONES (Side A)
STAY
Steady
Different
Different (Part 2)
My Turn
Bygones (Side B)
Retraction
Mistakes
Mistakes (Part 2)
Gossip
Gossip (Part 2)
Reminisce

Invasion

1.4K 78 19
Bởi LesbianShortStories

JORDAN:

It was about evening now and I still was at Tameeka's house, preparing to leave.

I had my duffel strapped on my shoulder as I stood having the goodbye conversations...

"Oh don't forget our Math project is due Monday", I reminded Tameeka.

She groans, "I definitely forgot. I didn't finish the page summary yet", she says

"Well I didn't also, so how about tomorrow, Sunday, we go to the library and work on it.", I suggested.

" UGH, Sundays are usually my rest and laundry days, do we really have to?", she says.

" Tameeka yes, unless we will fail the project, you'll just have to multitask".

"Or... My beautiful best friend, can go on her own, and write both of our summaries.",Tameeka says with sarcasm.

"Or...I think NOT", I sarcastically replied back.

Tameeka whined, "Omg pleaseeee"

"No Tameeka. Hard work pays off, College is next for us. And I know you haven't been applying", I replied.

"Actually, I have applied to one, but now I'm definitely not looking forward in that acceptance letter", Tameeka shook her head.

"Wait why?", I asked.

"It's Chris's school", she confessed unpleasantly.

I sighed, "Well, now, it's another reason for us both to be at the library tomorrow", I stated.

Tameeka playfully rolls her eyes, "You real-life get on my nerves. But....Fineeee. What time we meeting then?"

I chuckle...

"Around 11:30 or 12ish", I say, "Not too early but also nothing later than 3:00PM".

Tameeka waved me off, "Okay 'BOSS'.... I'll be there", she replied sarcastically.

"Thank you", I sweetly replied, "I'm leaving now, hopefully the bus shows in a clutch timing".

"Bus? What about Alexis?", Tameeka asked.

"What about her?", I asked simple.

"She offered you a ride home", Tameeka says, taking info from what I earlier mentioned.

"Yes but I didn't say I was going to go with it", I replied with a shrug.

"What do you mean? She offered just for the simple fact: you can avoid taking the bus.", Tameeka says.

"Obviously, but I don't want it to seem like I'm using her for rides".

I was serious when I said that. I didn't want Alexis to feel as I was some splurging and needy type of female because I wasn't. However, I did want her to come, I enjoyed the alone company — but I could pass it for now.

"Jordan for once, stop dodging signals", Tameeka prepared to preach.

"How is that dodging signals?", I asked.

Tameeka huffed, "For crying out loud, Jordan... she didn't just offer a ride to benefit you. It's also to benefit the making of y'all", Tameeka tried to explain.

Before she can go deep into her speech....

I sighed....

"Okay BEST FRIEND Okay. I'll ask her for the stupid ride", I said giving in quickly.

Tameeka clapped once.... "As you should biitch... now proceed", she made a hand gesture.

I playfully rolled my eyes and began looking for Alexis's contact in my phone, which wasn't hard.

Once it was present...

I stared at the contact and my heart started racing. It's the simple things that make me anxious—Plus, seeing a heart emoji by her name sent chills my way.

I exhaled and proceeded...

I pressed the call option next to her name, and put the phone to my ear.

Tameeka watched me widely grinning as she playfully began mouthing and whispering things like: 'Hi sexy' 'Hello daddy'

I then playfully rolled my eyes at her, not making a sound, while slapping the air & mouthing for her to STOP.

My hands felt sweaty as my heart pounded every ring...:

After a few rings she finally answered.

I heard ruffles on her end, which caused butterflies to roam—per usual.

"Hello?", I heard her finally say —dully.

I bit down on my lip, nervously, almost regretting the call.

"Hi....it's Jordan", I nervously confessed.

"Oh Yeah. Sorry I'm in a store right now and forgot to expect a call from you", she apologized I guess for the way she answered the call.

I lightly chuckled, "It's okay..."

"Everything okay? You need anything from the store by the way?", she offered.

"Oh no thank you, I'm fine...", I giggled.

"Okay cool, so wassup?", she asks.

"Oh....um... I was just seeing if you was around...", I semi-explained.

"You need me to come? I'll come, This store is like 10 minutes away I believe. So it's perfect time you called", Alexis replied.

My heart warmed...

"That'll be great if you don't mind", I spoke.

"Of course not... I'm about to pay for this stuff and then I'll be on my way", she informed.

"Okay, Thank you", I smiled through the phone.

"Anytime baby girl", she said and then hung up.

Nerves wouldn't stop picking after acknowledging the lustful nickname I remembered from our time together.

Was that my nickname now?

I couldn't hide my smile...

"Now you wanna be all smiling", Tameeka says causing me to laugh because I forgot she was present.

"Hush", I giggled.

"She coming ain't she", Tameeka smirked.

I smiled with a nod.

ALEXIS:

After I ended the call with Jordan. I automatically saved her name in my phone.

I was happy she finally called—but my mood right now could have told you different.

Although I agreed to the deal with Lylani, I was overwhelmed thinking about seeing Dominique face to face. I was now realizing what I impulsively agreed to. I didn't want to see her at all.

Even when Dominique and I first called for a break—I didn't see her for a whole month because I moved out our home and stayed with my Grandma. After all of that, I eventually moved for the good.

~

I placed my items on the counter, and then my phone started ringing.

"These cookies too", I said to the cashier placing cookies with my other items on the counter.

I finally attended to my ringing phone...

I looked to see it was Bree FaceTime. I picked up.

Bree was dressed in baby blue overalls, and pink shirt underneath . She had on her pink Supreme cap.

"Wassup Bree, I see you", I complimented.

She chuckled, "Feel me? But wassup Lex? I heard about the Dominique thing—and I just wanted to call and say I had no parts of that plan", she confessed.

"Damn Lylani carried the news already?", I replied.

"Yea man, she all excited—more excited than Dominique. Speaking of Doms, she was all surprised you agreed—-knowing dang well they had all this planned perfectly ", Bree spoke.

I sighed and nodded, "Yea I figured it was just between Lylani and Dominique—- you know when they come together—-..."

"It's always something", we both said and then laughed because it was true.

Every time Bree and Lylani came down to visit us in the past, Lylani and Dominique always had something up their sleeves.

That was nothing new.

I was now paying for my stuff, and once it was bagged....

I was headed out the door.

"What you up too though?", I asked now walking towards my car.

"Nothing for now, at my mamas house—soon be out", she stated, "and you?"

I sighed, "Clearing my mind as of right now, but I'm about to pick up Jordan from her friend house".

"Oh the sweet girl you staying with?", Bree asked for clarification.

"Yea", I stated only, not trying to prolong on her—just to avoid any other questions.

"Aw okay, that's generous to do—-it's good you on good terms with them", Bree says.

"Yea, trying to make the best of my temporary stay", I replied finally reaching my car.

"Facts but I hope—-...", Bree paused, "Oh you finally up—I been here since morning", Bree spoke to someone in her background.

I heard the person suck their teeth.

I chuckled, "That's Jonah?", I asked.

"Yea his ass been sleep all day after getting in late—talking about he was out playing ball and stuff—now his home boys here, and he wanna be up" Bree said.

I unlocked my car door and got in...

"Who you telling my business too?"— I heard Jonah say in the background.

"It's Lex, and don't worry about nothing over here—you need to make sure tomorrow you get to that library and print them papers like mama asked you too", Bree told him.

"I'm not going to that racist Library"

"Well go to another one or something", Bree told him.

"Yo when you leaving? You always here"

"This my mama house, I could be here anytime I want—so say something else and we gon throw down Ngga", Bree falsely threaten.

I laughed at them going back and forth...

"Y'all still crazy, but Bro... Ima hit you later, I'm about to start driving", I told her.

"He always think he run this house, but Ight Lex—drive safe—hit me later", she says.

"Noted", I said and then ended the FaceTime.

BOBBY:

Maleek, Kevin, and I were sitting on Jonah's couch. Jonah invited us over today.

When we arrived, his sister let us in, meanwhile he was knocked out.

Stepping into his house showed us how wealthy his pockets ran. It was his mother's house—and it was beautiful.

It would be Surprisingly matter if they never went through a robbery, but then again—-their neighborhood is gated.

Me and the dogs laughed and listened to Jonah go back and forth with his older sister—Bree.

Bree reminded me of Alexis—obviously because she was also labeled a Stud.

"You keep showing off in front your friends", Bree said but with amusement.

"You like 'showing off'—-stop playing, you already know what it is Bro", Jonah said back.

"Yeah Ight. You lucky Lylani needs me right now, Tell mama I stopped by", Bree spoke.

"That ain't nothing new, but Ight", Jonah smartly replied.

His sister playfully threw a jab at him, then started heading out.

Jonah finally bought his attention back on his guest—us.

"Y'all wanna play 2k?", he asked us.

"Hell yea", we said in union.

~~~

Unlike normal families—we were in Jonah's theater room. This room had about 20 seats and a huge screen TV.

Jonah explained how he always plays his video games in this room. I wouldn't blame him, this was dope as hell.

After finishing 2k, we all just sat about, talking.

Jonah also started smoking, and offered participation—but we all declined.

Maleek was the only one who smoked out of us 3. However, Maleek always mentioned he ain't smoke with any and everybody.

Kevin tried smoking a few times way back, but after his first high-trip—-he never wanted to smoke again, no matter how much Maleek peer-pressured.

I personally didn't care to smoke. I tried it. I ain't really care for the feeling, in fact—it was rather uncomfortable and annoying to me. Made me feel calm and spaced out. Which is the opposite of me.

"Man on the real, how y'all living this big?", Maleek asked starting a conversation.

Jonah chuckled as he blew smoke, " Man, sometimes I ask the same questions—-but I always learned it's better to enjoy than questioning"

It was silence for a moment...

"I hear that", I replied.

"So you don't bring no biitchess to ya joint", Kevin asked him.

"Nope—-ain't no female worth my mama house nor meeting her", Jonah replied.

I just shook my head, " What happened to that girl you mentioned to us", I asked.

Jonah inhaled and then exhale smoke once again, "Man—I been thinking about hitting her up—but then, I think about how stressful speaking to them females be".

"Someone must have broke your heart", Maleek jokes.

We laughed all except Jonah which caused our laughing to end short.

"Nah, that's true. Someone did", Jonah confesses.

"Damn....word?", Kevin asks.

Jonah seemed nonchalant now...

"Yep. But I ain't tripping no more. Been 3 years since it happened", Jonah replied.

Kevin frowned, "Niggaa—-Thr—..."

I nudged Kevin to stop him, knowing his insensitive ass was about to reply some bull.

"I mean...damn bro....", Kevin changed his reply.

"It's cool—when the one comes she'll come. But for now—I'm good", Jonah spoke.

We all just nodded—as I quietly observed Jonah. He was cool dude, but he seemed to have a lot of hidden things.

ALEXIS:

I had my car doubled parked in front of Jordan's Best Friend's home. I was standing outside of my car to stretch my legs—that's one thing I hated about driving: sitting in one spot.

I texted Jordan informing her I was outside waiting for her.

In the midst of me waiting, I saw a female who looked about my age or older walking up the same block with a little girl beside her.

The female had on blue scrubs, with her long swinging ponytail. The little girl wore uniform which obviously told she was coming from school—which must be a Saturday program or something.

Getting closer—the female automatically smiled which gave me a hint that she must live somewhere near where I was lingering.

When she came close...

"Hey are you here for my dad? This is my house but he's not home yet, I'm Shaneeka ", she says as she unintentionally looked at my clothes seeing my professionalism.

I almost forgot I was coming straight from an orientation.

"Oh no, sorry, I'm here for Jordan—um is that your Bestfriend?", I questioned

"Ohhhh No, I'm Shaneeka. 'TAMEEKA' is her Bestfriend. They should be upstairs. Does she know you're waiting for her? You need me to go get her?", she asked.

I took in all her talking—-

"Oh that's fine. I actually texted her—-to inform", I stated.

"Aw Okay Cool. Well then,—-Nice meeting you.....?"

"Alexis...", I added for her.

"Cool cool—-nice meeting you Alexis, oh and this is my other little sister Maleeka", she says pointing to the little girl.

I almost forgot she was here.

I smiled and waved at the little girl.

"Say Hi Maleeka", she forced the little girl.

"Hi.....", she excitedly said, "why you dressed like a boy?"

"Maleeka!"

I chuckled....

"I'm so sorry—-Maleeka you don't say stuff like that!"

"It's okay", I chuckled again.

I honestly didn't care because I was use to kids asking that question. However, the Shaneeka female kept apologizing as I kept easing her worries.

Thankfully the awkwardness and guilt died once the door opened and out came Jordan along with this female.

The Shaneeka female and the little girl went inside the house.

Jordan shyly smiled as the female also smiled. They both walked up to me—

I looked at Jordan, "Hey"

"Hey...this is my best friend Tameeka", Jordan introduced.

"Hi, it's nice meeting you", I said.

"Yes it is—it's nice finally seeing you face to face", her Best Friend said which made me chuckle.

Jordan sneakily nudges her.

"Well ima go inside now —-drive safe with my best friend", her best friend told me with a warning eye.

I chuckled, "Will do—Noted", I assured her.

She then turns to Jordan, "Call me later bitchhh", she said.

"Okay best friend", Jordan says giving her a hug and then her best friend went inside.

I chuckled and then opened the passenger door for Jordan.

Once she was safely inside—- I went around to get in my drivers seat.

Once I was in...

We both began placing on our seatbelts.

"Sorry for my best friend—she can be extra sometimes", Jordan apologizes.

In all honesty, I wasn't bothered—however, I didn't think to paint her best friend to have those characteristics I just observed.

No offense to Jordan at all, but based on Jordan's personality and stuff— I pictured her best friend to be a copycat of her.

However, Jordan's best friend was the complete opposite from her—you can tell that just by seconds.

"It's okay, she's cool and you can tell she cares about you ", I chuckled, " I'll admit I didn't picture her as that", I spoke my thought.

"Yea we get that a lot. When she introduces me to her people sometimes—-they always ask how did we become friends, when we are nothing alike", Jordan giggled.

I smirked & nodded, then began to drive....

"Oh yea, I know you said you didn't want anything from the store but I went and got you some cookies", I told her.

Jordan shyly blushed.

"Thank you", she sweetly replied as I passed her the bag.

As I drove, I heard Jordan fumble in the bag until she found the cookies.

"Ow I love fudge cookies", she announced.

I chuckled, "I was hoping you did".

*******************

I parked my car in front of the building, and then Jordan and I, both exited out.

In less minutes, we both were in front of the apartment door—- I used my keys and opened it.

When we both walked in, Miss Prescott and Paul were sitting at the small dining table.

Seeing Paul made me nervous, thinking about that late night when he saw the makeout session between Jordan and I.

"Hey guys!", Miss Prescott excitedly spoke.

Jordan sighed and then plastered this fake smile...

"Is it really you? In the flesh?", Jordan sarcastically says to Miss Prescott.

"Aw don't be silly Jordan", Miss Prescott replied.

"Hi Jordan, Hi Alexis", Paul genuinely greeted.

I closed and locked the door behind us.

"Uh hi", Jordan says dully.

"Hello Paul, and Hey Miss Pres—-I mean 'Patricia'...", I corrected remembering she told me it was better to call her that.

"Hi Alexis. How are you ? Did you guys hang out today?", Miss Prescott asked.

"Oh I actually had orientation for a Job position today, and Jordan spent the day with her best friend. I picked Jordan up afterwhile", I spoke.

"Oh right right", Miss Prescott said, "Well I made spaghetti if you guys are hungry", Miss Prescott said.

"Spaghetti?", Jordan questioned weirdly.

"Yea....Spaghetti....", Miss Prescott repeats but using the same tone as Jordan.

Jordan was nibbling one of her fudge cookies, "I'll pass", Jordan says only and then walks into her room.

I couldn't help but notice Jordan's slight attitude. I just hoped it wasn't with me, I had enough of arguing and fussing with her—

And I was really hoping we wouldn't have to fuss after having that amazing night last night.

Miss Prescott then looks at me...

"I don't know what's up with that girl lately, but she finna get disciplined real soon", Miss Prescott spoke to me.

"She was just fine moments ago", I tried to ease.

"Well she better get it together", Miss Prescott says.

Paul decided to speak, "Aw pumpkin, go easy on her. You know the teenage era", he says.

"I don't like rudeness, I have no idea where she getting all this attitude from", Miss Prescott complains.

Paul then soothes her with little pecks...

"Fine I'll let it go...", she says to Paul, "Oh I'm sorry Alexis, are you ready to eat?"

"I'm actually fine too Patricia", I said declining the food.

"Well Okie dokie—...", Miss Prescott says and directs her attention back on Paul as they started a conversation.

I took it upon myself to walk to Jordan's room and lightly knock.

In seconds Jordan opens her door...

When she saw it was me, she tucked in her bottom lip waiting for a reason for my appearance.

"Can I come in?", I asked.

"Uh yea.... of course", she said stepping aside to let me in.

Once I got inside, I sat at her desk chair that was turned and positioned towards her bed.

Jordan closed her door and locked it. Then she plopped on her bed and picked up another one of her cookies and began to nibble.

"Are you okay?", I asked her.

"Um yea", she said not trying to make eye contact.

"Are you sure? You seem a little standoffish once we got inside", I pointed out.

Jordan just shrugged. Which bothered me.

I sighed, "Did I do something?", I asked cutting to the point.

Jordan finally looked at me with furrowed brows...

"Wait...what? No. You didn't do anything", she sighed, "It's just—...", she stopped.

I waited for her to find her words...

"It's just my Mom.", she finally says.

"Your mom?", I asked lost.

"Yea... she's finally home—-and brings him", Jordan confesses.

I now was understanding why Jordan was upset. I guess she missed her mom and feel like she's been spending too much time with Paul.

However, I didn't think Miss Prescott is doing any wrong. It's not like she's being a bad parent—but it is important for her to speak to Jordan about the fact she is now dating Paul.

I got up from the chair and decided to join Jordan on her bed.

I can tell Jordan was surprised by my bold move as she sort of tensed —but then she relaxed and welcomed the close company.

Jordan eyes were on her half eaten cookie that she held in her hand......as mine were on her.

"Jordan...", I softly called for her attention.

She slowly looks at me, her eyes glued on mine, waiting for a response.

"I know that it's bothering you that your mom is spending time with Paul now, but you should also know that you will always be first priority", I spoke.

Jordan shrugs, "I just miss her being home—it's weird for her to be out late and dating. Then on top of all of this, she made Spaghetti for dinner", Jordan last mentions in disgust.

I frowned in confused with a chuckle, "You have something against Spaghetti?"

Jordan slightly giggled, "No....but that's an easy dinner. Like a one pot meal".

"...Okay? What's wrong with that?", I laughed.

"Last time my mom made one of those, we were mourning for my brother.", Jordan says.

I tried to get a full understanding of her point but I believe Jordan's thinking too much of it.

"Okay Jordan , I understand you—-I swear. But as silly as you're making this sound...", I chuckled, "A 'one pot meal' doesn't symbolize anything Jordan. Maybe your mom just has a taste for spaghetti tonight".

Jordan rolls her eyes and picked up her cookie to finish it.

I chuckled knowing she caught a glimpse of attitude about the fact that I wasn't 100% agreeing with her.

"Damn I get a eye roll now", I joked.

Jordan chuckled while swallowing her cookie.

"I'm sorry, that's just not what I want to hear", she honestly says.

I chuckled, "I know that Baby Girl....but I don't need you sitting here overthinking......over spaghetti ", I teased.

Jordan giggles as she shyly held her eyes elsewhere but she nodded indicating she was hearing me out.

"Fine", she says, "Maybe I am overthinking".

I chuckled, "Yea and plus that Spaghetti smelling type great now that I'm noticing".

Jordan nodded, "Yeah— it does, but I'll still pass it"

"So we're okay now?", I ask.

Jordan sighs and then looks at me with a slight smile.

"Yeah", she confesses.

I stared at her for a moment.

That inner feeling came again... I can't explain how this girl had me feeling weird.

"Good", I finally said.

Jordan surprisingly had her eyes still glued to mine.

..then found myself leaning inward.

Surprisingly, Jordan followed my actions...

As our lips were now pressed against one anothers.

The kiss was slow but in rhythm. I felt my hormones ache.

However, even with the door locked, I knew this wasn't the right time to feed my sexual desire due to Miss Prescott and Paul being in the next room.

During the kiss....

I felt Jordan's hand tug on my belt that was holding up my slacks. It's like she was trying to unfasten my belt & button.

I chuckled through our kiss, "Your Mom is in the other room baby girl", I say stopping our kiss

"I-i locked the door", she innocently says as her eyes held eagerness.

I smirked at her lust, "I know—-but still, we will be heard.

Jordan's next move surprised me, when she bought her body over to mine and began to straddle me, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I'll be quiet", she told me tucking in her bottom lip.

I smirked again, "I promise you won't be", I pecked her lips, "... but as much as I want to do you in the worse way—- I have respect for your mother. So, not now. Okay?"

Jordan ignored me and still tried to unbuckle my belt...I tried to stop her repeatedly but she was determined to get her way...

"Jordan...NO..", I said a little more serious, as I stopped her by grabbing her hands, but not too aggressive.

Jordan finally stopped...

Her face showed nothing but disbelief & disappointment, I eased my grip, and then she removed her body from off of mine.

She didn't say a word...

I sighed, watching her stand up from her bed, as I began to stand to my feet also....

"Jor—..."

"I'm actually hungry now", she says as she walks towards her door and then exits out leaving me where I stood.

If she wasn't mad at me before....she is now.

I unintentionally rolled my eyes to myself and huffed.

JORDAN:

Hearing Alexis basically turn me down made me feel a way.

I was just embarrassed and now smothered in thoughts because now it seems as if I'm this sex craze.

Truthfully—I was just scared that maybe she wouldn't want to do it again—-meaning maybe she didn't like me enough for a second time or maybe she changed her mind about me in all.

I know those are the wrong reasons to want to have sex, but it would ease my worries and insecurities.

I don't know how any of this works, I just know it's eating me up inside.

"Hello my little brat, you want to eat now?", my mom asks me taking me out my thoughts.

I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't even notice I was over in the kitchen with an empty plate.

"Oh... yea. I'm just getting a little", I said ignoring her sarcasm.

Before I could finish small talk with my mom, I saw Alexis come out of my room.

I quickly glanced away. I couldn't look at her now, I was embarrassed.

"If you guys are hungry now—you can take a load, Paul and I already ate", she says to us both.

We both replied with "Ok", and thanked her.

Alexis was now in the kitchen with me, I can feel her eyes on me as she began to dish out her food.

She was close to me.

I saw my mom and Paul stand up...

"Goodnight you guys. I will be leaving now", Paul says.

"Goodnight, good seeing you again", Alexis says beside me.

"Goodnight", I say plainly to Paul.

My mom smiles, "I'm going to walk Paul out and wait with him for his cab ride, Okay?", my mom says to us.

I just shrugged, "Okay"

"Aw okay, no problem", Alexis says.

Once my mom and Paul exited, silence was all there was, as I finished making my plate.

Well, that was until....

"Is there any Parmesan cheese?", Alexis asks.

I knew my mom always placed it in the fridge, so I went and opened the fridge and got out the Parmesan cheese shaker.

I handed it to Alexis but remained quiet.

Alexis took it from me and placed it by her plate... I felt her eyes drilling me.

But of course I ignored it and returned to my complete made plate. I honestly wasn't even hungry.

I felt the awkwardness creep until....

"Are you seriously upset right now?", I heard Alexis voice.

My nerves kicked in. Although I wasn't upset the way she thought—-my *Silent* response didn't prove her assumption wrong.

I just stood at the Kitchen's island, toying my fork around my plate.

"So you're just going to ignore me Jordan?", she spoke once again.

I avoided eye contact and stayed quiet still toying with my food.

Alexis sucked her teeth, and then removed herself—well as I *thought* she's done but instead....

—Suddenly, I felt her presence behind me...

Her warm pine scent invaded my nose—-my heart sped.

I awkwardly placed down my fork and stopped messing with my food.

"Baby girl...", she speaks as chills hit my spine, "I'm sorry okay?, It's just that your mom and Paul was around ..."

I turned around—facing her as she backed up...

"Alexis, it's really fine", I semi-lied, "I understand".

She stared at me for a moment, "Are you sure?", she asks me.

"Positive...", I said, and in a second I turned back around to my plate.

My back was facing her again—I felt her still behind me, but she was quiet for a second.

Then—Alexis's body was now glued to my backside. My small butt was given warmth from her crotch.

I tensed at the invaded space...

She placed her hand on my waist.

I felt between my legs began to get that clammy feeling.

"Can you please forgive me?", she says in my ear, sending my heart on a flatline.

Before I can gain confidence to reply....

I felt Alexis take her hand and then enter inside my tights I had on.

Once again, I tensed up, surprised at her blunt actions—but in seconds I relaxed.

"Let me make it up to you", she soothes.

I was so caught up that I had no reply. I just knew my heart was pumping.

Then in seconds, her fingers found their way inside my underwear.

Which only made my womanhood gain this throbbing feeling.

I had no response, I just knew— I wanted her.

Alexis's fingers then began to massage between the folds of my womanhood.

I bit down on my bottom lip...

I began to softly moan out loud...

Although I was enjoying this, I remembered the door wasn't locked, and my mom could return any minute.

"Alexis ...t-the door—i-is not..." I barely spoke feeling that pleasure feeling as my eyes fixated on the door.

Alexis's fingers picked up the speed as it focused on this one particular spot that was driving me crazy.

"What about it? —-this is what you wanted right?", she nonchalantly spoke in this low punishing tone.

I bit down hard on my lip...and nodded then shook my head...

"W-we have to...to... S-s-stop...", I groaned softly.

"I don't think so", she spoke.

"Seriously Ale—..."

"Jordan, we're not stopping until you Cum", she demands.

I was in disbelief mix with pleasure...hearing her say that —-sent chills through me.

"B—But—-...", I tried speak.

"Do you remember what we agreed on babygirl?", she asks.

I was confused by the question and I couldn't even think straight because of all of the pleasure and emotions I was feeling at the moment.

Alexis's voice spoke again, "Who's in charge ?", she asked me.

I bit down on my lip harder as her fingers massages wider and slower.

Suddenly, Alexis looped her other arm around, and her hand found its favorite spot—my neck.

"Baby girl—I'm speaking to you", she says.

I moaned automatically, and then her hand applied pressure on my neck.

"Who's in charge?", she asks again.

I didn't understand why that question heated up my body more. It made me feel crazy inside.

I decided not to answer—curious of the consequences.

Alexis spoke again, "That door— can open any minute now baby girl—so answer me", she softly lusts.

I moaned, "Please—-we have to stop—-we're going to get in trouble", I moaned again being reminded of the door.

"Answer me", Alexis said in plain demand.

My mouth hung slight open, as I let out tiny gasps, feeling her fingers now enter inside of me.

I felt my womanhood tighten around her fingers...

Alexis's boldness was driving me wild and added on to more of the pleasure.

My eyes stayed on the door—and the thought of my mom walking in on us—-strangely made this moment more exciting.

I know I didn't want to get caught. That would be the worst thing ever—-but right now ....the risk that Alexis and I both are taking—-turned me on.

Alexis fingers pumped in and out of me in this fast rhythm.

My heart began to speed its pace. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't hold it...

My hands gripped the Kitchen's Island as that exploding feeling creeped up.

"We have t—...."

"Say it", Alexis voiced.

I whined as my mouth trembled to find the words.....

"It's yy—-omgggg—please' ....."

"You're almost there", she spoke as her fingers pounded my insides.

I whined and I felt my eyes become wet and blurry as that joyful pleasure was taking over...

"Say it Baby girl", she spoke again.

And, now, at this point—my body began to jerk repeatedly....

I cried, "Oh gosh!...... ahhh you ....you're IN CHARGE! Holy shitttttttttt you're in charge Alexis.", I cried out.

My body then hunched over the Kitchen's Island.

I felt myself releasing as I gasped for air, feeling lightheaded.

My legs became weak, and I was barely standing up straight now.

Alexis removed her hand, and then removed from behind me.

I was inhaling and exhaling as I held myself up by positioning my hands on the Island-top. My head hung low as I stared at the marble pattern on the Island top. Lost in a trance.

I couldn't recollect my thoughts—

I was in an outer zone....

My eyes were fluttering to gain focus as it confused me on why my eyes were tearing—I wasn't sad at all.

I felt great in fact—

I finally lifted my head straight...

.... and that's when I noticed Alexis standing on the other side of the Kitchen's Island now.

She had this wide grin, and then she took her fingers and then placed them in her mouth.

I watched her suck the same fingers she had inside of me ...

Amusement was all over her face.

I just stared at her....feeling my heart flutter.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

12.3K 182 16
A love story with a twist... Can you imagine been a girl in a world of lust and ruin dreams? Amanda is considered the protector of her older brother...
344K 10.2K 24
Alex has everything going for her: she is liked by everyone in her school, her grades are amazing and she has just met Kate-the most incredible girl...
209K 7.3K 41
Jennifer Blake is a senior in high school, wishing she could leave and follow her dreams to become a music producer. Jennifer is a closeted lesbian...
1.3M 23.3K 33
When Dana Thomas's parents get divorced, and her aunt and uncle pass away, her mother decides it's time for a change - just in time for senior year o...