My Personal Dancer

By SnowMegami

Jimin just finished high school and is going to college to become a professional dancer, but what happens whe... More

Hello!!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
TAGGED
Chapter 20
So like...
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Oh noes!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
GOOD BYE WISDOM TEETH!!
Peak.....
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
!
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
HENLO!!!
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
FINALE!!!

Chapter 35

1.3K 71 15
By SnowMegami

I was afraid for him and it was like forever. I couldn't fall asleep despite all the food I ate and the itis that was suppose to kick in failed to meet it's schedule due to the unexpected rise in emotions. I sat on his bed looking at the door then at my phone. I need to calm down and I need to talk about this at some point or I'm going to explode because I feel at fault. I went to call Jimin because he's the only person that I know that can tell me how to cope with these feelings.

"Hello? Hyung?"

"Hey Jimin," I spoke staring at the floor finally after a while.

"What happened? Is everything ok? Didn't Namjoon do something wrong?"

"Slow down baby, no he didn't do anything just....I feel like I fucked up?"

The call feel silent and I know he didn't hang up but it was too quiet.

"Jimin?"

"I'm still here just had to calm down....how did you fuck up?"

I went to explain to him all that happened this night and sighed at the end finding myself staring at the door once more.

" I would wait it out and just think positive. I know that I've never been in that kind of situation since I'm not all that rich and shit but being a mess when Namjoon needs his rock is not needed right now. You did good so far, now just hang in there until he gets back. Everything is going to be ok even though it's probably not or it'll turn up who knows....just be mentally ready for anything that comes. If you freak out and spill it all out be sure it's necessary alright?"

"Alright....thanks.....I hope you're doing alright."

"I am, I've been hanging out with Jungkook lately like before and now he's in my bed poking my thighs."

"Hi hyung!"

"Well then.....thank you for talking to me. I really needed it."

"Anytime hyung, now will you excuse me I have to kick someone's ass."

"You ain't gone do shit bitch," Jungkook retorted.

"Gotta go hyung, he's dead."

All I heard was screaming and the line going dead. I giggled to myself then heard the door open causing me to drop my phone on the bed to see Namjoon looking tired. I got up and walked up to him and he moved me to the bed getting in as I followed and held me close.

"Namjoon? Are you ok?"

"Yea....I need to process everything alright?"

"Alright, let's head to bed and relax until we're sleepy," I said kissing him.

He smiled a little and moved to the bed with me as I sighed now curious of what happened but for now bombarding him with questions will go against what he wish. I'm scared to go out on my own in fear that I'll run into his father so I made myself comfortable. He climbs in with me and sighed, wrapping our legs together as we just relished in the moment before sleeping.

I woke up the next day with Namjoon's face in my shirt. I don't understand why he does this but I find this really cute. I took a deep breath and reached around for my phone to check what time it was.

7:05

I sighed softly and adjusted myself in the bed but sadly I wound up stirring Joonie in his sleep.

"You awake baby," he said in his morning husky voice.

"Mhm, just seeing what time it was."

He didn't move but I felt lips on my chest then to one of my nipples.

"J-joonie what are you doing?"

"Mmmm nothing," he said as he licks one of them.

A moan escapes my mouth but luckily it wasn't loud but enough for him to hear. He chuckles and moves from under my shirt and looks at me happy with what he has done.

"I didn't know you make noises like that.....maybe some time I get to hear that when you're ready," he said kissing me.

I returned the kiss and pouted afterwards because even though I don't talk about sex like that, I can't be mad at him for talking about it because he at least doesn't make me feel guilty and willing to wait for me. I got up to take a shower then he followed afterwards once I was out and waited for him. I still don't want to go out there on my own because seeing his dad alone my not end well. Once he was out and ready to walk out, we were greeted by miss Ha-eun and escorted us to the dining room which was silent and everyone was there waiting for us.

"So glad that you two can make it, hope you two had a nice night's rest," His father spoke looking dead at me.

I wasn't going to back down to no one at this point.

"We did, we had fun with the family so sleeping wasn't hard to accomplish," I said with a smile.

"Interesting," was all he said and everyone started to eat.

It was awkward but I sure didn't give a fuck. Whatever is up with his father I wasn't having none of it and it seems Namjoon is having a blast because he wouldn't stop smiling for nothing.

"So...Seokjin was it?"

"Kim Seokjin, yes sir," I said.

"A Kim? So you must be Kim's son then from the incorporation."

"His second child, yes," I said.

"What do you want with us? I hope you're not with my son for money?"

"Well no I mean I am also well off, I just want him because he loves me for who I am and not what I have. Plus he's not like everyone else that I've encountered."

I looked up to see him not sparing me a glance which doesn't bother me, so I looked over to the women and they all looked a bit shocked that he hasn't done anything that he normally does...I guess this isn't normal to talk to him like this or for him to behave in such and way but I guess for Namjoon he likes this a lot. Breakfast was done and we moved on to our own activities going to the mall and getting away from the abnormalities that was occurring in the house.

"Geez I can't stay in there any longer, what's with him?" Kyungmin questioned as she slouched in the seat.

"Sweetie if I could tell you I would, but this is different. Usually he would push the idea that Jin is a friend and nothing more then proceed to ensure that Namjoon was going to be with Minseo," mother spoke.

"Ew," Namjoon said pouting.

"I second that," I said shaking my head a little bit.

Once we got there we all departed and went our separate ways doing window shopping and actually buying things. This went on for an hour and I was already wanting to head back because really I don't do much on Saturdays.

"Hey."

I hummed as I took a bite out of my hamburger than taste fucking amazing.

"Why don't we live together? I mean even though my dad my not accept us and you'll help me start on my career, I don't plan on dating anyone else and I don't think you would either so...."

"I don't know why I haven't thought about that. Do you mean the dorm for now?"

"Yea, I mean you live alone since your roommate left so I'll just go into yours and you're closer to everyone else too so reaching Yoongi will be just a walk."

"Sure why not? I mean the second room can be your own studio and you'll sleep with me," I said drinking my soda.

"Oooo that's nice."

We chatted some more and met up with the rest of the family and headed back to the house. Sadly the dad never left so we made the move to go back to the bedroom until he had other plans.

"Namjoon, Seokjin. Can you I see you two at my study, immediately," he ordered.

We looked at each other then at the rest of the family getting good lucks and such as we followed him up there. Once we shut the door behind us, he offered us a seat in which we took and wait for him to speak.

"So Namjoon, I wanted to continue what we talked about last night and I'm going to have Seokjin hear in on this because I want the both of you to understand this clearly and for the first and last time," he stated playing with one of his pens on this desk.

"And like I said before, I'm going to stay true to my decisions whether or not I'm going to lose my position as heir and be kicked out. He's the best thing that has happened to me and even helped me with the career that I plan on pursuing. If you feel that I don't need something that will make me happy then so be it," Namjoon spoke.

His father sighed then looked at me.

"And what do you have to offer? Surely you're going to take up business I presume?"

"No that's what my brother wants to do. I have no intention in doing something that I don't enjoy or take in any interest in. I'll still be successful in what I plan on doing as well as Namjoon. We're in the art school for a reason and work very hard to get to where we need to be to make it to our dreams. If you feel that he doesn't deserve to do something that he loves then I see no point in talking."

He nods and gets up and goes to Namjoon staring down at him. Namjoon looks up at him holding the same gaze waiting for the final verdict. He leaned back on his desk and sighed rubbing his neck at the same time.

"I know that I've been hard on you all your life and made you do things that you don't' want to do but I see now that you're not willing to do something that you wouldn't dare spend the rest of your life doing if it's going to make you miserable. I gave it lot of thought and even your mother has talked to me about it a lot.....just didn't want to accept the fact that I'm at fault for not letting you be happy. I can't make you do something you'll regret and make other people's lives miserable and even ruin your own if you're not careful. I see now that regardless of who you're with you still want to carry own with your dream and you've shown that this is something that you're serious about. I want to apologize for not accepting you for who you are and who you want to be with. Seokjin, please take care of my son since he's the only one I have and make him happy. You two have made me realize what I lack in my marriage and glad I didn't realize it on my deathbed. I hope you can forgive me and become closer not just with you two but as a family as well because we all need it."

I was blown away that he had the balls to do that. I looked at Namjoon who was still staring at him but tears were streaming down his face, lips quivering, hands bald up and body shivering. I relax seeing that this was something Namjoon need from his father. His dad moved to him and hugged him as Namjoon returned it squeezing him and crying out loud. Everyone seem to hear him crying and busted in but soon realize the situation and smiled. This is going to be a good weekend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 914 34
Taehyung meets Jimin and realizes he'll never be the same As always with my stories there is smut there is cursing *there is also homophobic bullyi...
3.9K 93 79
--- Warning: Please only read if you're mature--- Chapters with: ! :Involves sexual activity Chapters with:...
1.3K 144 35
"Have you ever felt this pleasure before baby? I'll make you feel things you've never felt before." He whispered in my ears seductively. __________...
1.6K 51 10
Park jimin and lee y/n are best friends with benefits. they like each other a lot but are afraid to confess because they both think they might get re...