His Desire || Odell Beckham x...

By LIYAHVERSE

Odell Beckham Jr. wasn't like any other football player who chase women for lust and lust only. He had eyes f... More

Characters
Introduction
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLIV
Chapter XLV
Chapter XLVI
Chapter XLVII
Chapter XLVIII
Chapter XLIX
Chapter L
Chapter LI
Chapter LII
Chapter LIII
Chapter LIV
Chapter LV
Chapter LVI
Chapter LVII
Chapter LVIII
Chapter LIX
Chapter LX
Chapter LXI
Chapter LXII
Chapter LXIII
Chapter LXIV
Chapter LXV
Chapter LXVI
Chapter LXVII
Chapter LXVIII
Chapter LXIX
Chapter LXX
Chapter LXXI
Chapter LXXII
Chapter LXXIII
Chapter LXXIV
Chapter LXXV
Chapter LXXVI
Chapter LXXVII
Chapter LXXVIII
Chapter LXXIX
Chapter LXXX
Chapter LXXXI
Chapter LXXXII
Chapter LXXXIII
Chapter LXXXIV
Chapter LXXXV
Chapter LXXXVI
Chapter LXXXVII
Chapter LXXXVIII
Chapter LXXXIX
Chapter XC
Chapter XCI
Chapter XCII
Chapter XCIII
Chapter XCIV
Chapter XCV
Chapter XCVI
Chapter XCVII
Chapter XCVIII
Chapter XCIX
Chapter C
SEEVEN YEARS LATER
Opinions/ Thank you/Other books

Chapter XXXII

2.8K 113 67
By LIYAHVERSE

R o b y n

"I know you fucking lying!" Me and Karrueche said in unison.

Me, her, Lauren, and Teyana wasted no time making our way over to her apartment this morning once we found out the news. I know I wasn't the only one who was fed up with Cassie fake ass. This shit was happening right under our noses and we didn't even know it, she was pretending to be innocent all along.

She's just as worst as Bryson.

"You don't know how bad I wanted you to beat her ass" Lauren said shaking her head at this situation "You don't go and do stuff like that especially to your so call family" She rolled her eyes "That's why I didn't like her ass from the jump"

"I'm all for the hate towards her right now but are yawl sure he didn't force her or anything?" Teyana asked with her eyebrow raised.

"Oh please if he did she would've been said something instead of keeping it between them two" Karruche spoke.

"Exactly, if a nigga forced me to have sex and birth his baby I wouldn't keep my mouth shut for anything, my family would be the first to know it was his fault" I said rolling my eyes "She knew what she was doing"

"Aaliyah what are you gonna do?" Lauren asked.

She just shrugged a shoulder not saying a word, she didn't even want to talk about this anymore. She just sat on the couch with her robe on, focused on the tv with a tissue box in her hand from crying.

"I hope you ain't trying to lock yourself in the house forever and cry over this" Teyana said now standing "We gotta get you cleaned up and out of the house to get your mind off of this"

"I don't want to go anywhere" Aaliyah simply said not taking her eyes off the tv.

I shook my head "No girl, your not staying on this couch all day worrying about they dumb asses" I said going over to pull her off the couch "Your man will be back out here soon so in the mean time let's go to brunch or something"

"Yeah we don't even have to keep discussing this, we'll get your mind off of it" Lauren said.

She sniffled and nodded "Alright" She said lowly.

Lauren walked her to her room so she could freshen up and we all sighed plopping down onto her couch "Yawl I can't believe this" Kae said still shocked at the news.

"I know" I shook my head "Cassandra better stay her ass far away from Aaliyah because I know when she's done being all sad, she's just gonna be livid and want to knock some sense into her" I said honestly.

It's like my girl can never catch a break. Whenever she's happy something negative always comes up. Looking over at her kitchen area I noticed a bottle of Hennessy and lightly sighed.

I hope she isn't going back to her old ways because of this.

• • • • •

We all laughed as we reminisced on one of our childhood stories that Lauren just randomly brought up "I'm for real I never been that scared in my life" She giggled "Who idea was it to let Aaliyah ass try to drive us to the party anyway?"

"I wouldn't get in the car until yawl gave me the keys" Aaliyah laughed "Like I really wanted to drive"

"But girl you didn't even have your license yet" Kae told her.

"Right! what if we would've got arrested? The way you was driving and almost killed us I'm surprised the police ain't pull us over" I chuckled shaking my head.

"Well none of that happened, I wasn't driving that bad" She justified.

"Shiiit" We all said in unison then laughed.

A waiter made his way over to our table with a friendly smile. He was a nice piece of chocolate with pearly white teeth and nice waves in his head. His dimples were fully exposed.

"Good afternoon Ladies welcome to Narcissa, my name is Darius and I'll be yawl waiter" He greeted us "Can I start yawl off with anything to drink?"

"I'll just take Pepsi please and thank you" Teyana said with a smile.

He jotted it down in his notepad and looked over at Aaliyah with a soft smile, her attention was on the menu and the menu only "What about you pretty lady?" All our eyes moved to her.

She looked up blushing and removed her hair that was covering her eye "Oh I'll just take a mimosa" She smiled and looked back the menu.

He nodded and wrote it down "Um do yawl have lemonade?"

"Yes and also pink and strawberry lemonade" He told me.

"I'll take a strawberry lemonade then" I winked.

After writing down our drinks and orders I peeped him glance over at Aaliyah one more time before leaving from our table. She tried so hard not to look up at us giving her the side eyes.

"She over their blushing!" Lauren blurted out and we all laughed picking with her.

"Girl bye" Aaliyah giggled.

I shook my head and smirked "C'mon girl don't act like he ain't cute"

"Sure he's cute but I already have a man that I'm happy with"

"Exactly" Karruechd agreed snapping her fingers.

Lauren chuckled "I ain't saying you gotta drop ya nigga now but he was definitely checking you out" She smirked.

The girls started to talk her ear off about how he was just cheesing at her and I stood up from the table to go to the bathroom "I'll be back gals, I have to go wash my hands"

Not paying me any attention I just shrugged a shoulder and walked off. Walking pass the double doors to make my way to the restroom in the back the same guy was walking away from another table putting his pen away "Excuse me miss?" He called out.

I raised my brows "Yes flirty mcflirt?" I joked.

He chuckled showing his dimples "I know you peeped me trying to holla at your gorgeous friend, why don't you tell her to come over here and talk to me" he gave a innocent smile.

My face transformed into awe "Yeah and that was cute but she already has a boyfriend baby boy" I told him with a fake pout.

He pursed his lips before saying "I'm sure he wouldn't mind her having a friend right?"

I thought about it for a second, Odell doesn't seem like the insecure type of guy. Aaliyah wouldn't do anything to make him question their relationship and I'm sure he wouldn't either. Them becoming friends wouldn't harm anybody, right?

He seems like the kind of guy that doesn't over step his boundaries.

I'm sure Odell wouldn't trip.

"What will you talk about with a woman that's already taken though?" I asked.

"Anything! we ain't gotta be sexting or nothing especially when she got a man, she can look at me like one of the bros"

I cut my eyes at him, hopping he was telling the truth.

"Okay if I give you her number you can't be on any freaky shit" I warned him.

"I promise I won't, I'm a gentlemen" He smiled showing them pearly white teeth.

I grabbed his pen and hand and started writing my girl digits down.

I really need to stop giving her number out without her permission.

O d e l l

"Wait bro damn let me stop and catch my breath" Brailyn said slowing us down for the third time "You use to running in the cold, I'm not"

"Man your ass is just lazy" Terron said shaking his head.

Out of all the guys I woke up this morning, these two were the only ones to give in and take a morning jog with me. Even while away from the field I was always practicing, preparing myself. Majority of the family went back home yesterday but only a few decided to stay around here for a few more days, including me.

I called Aaliyah this morning to check up on her since she had a rough thanksgiving, by the way she sounded she was still a bit upset about what she found out yesterday. I wanted that to be the first and last time she ever called me crying. It's like that's all she been doing for the past months is crying.

Hopefully her girls got her out of the apartment for the day.

I told her this morning that the first thing I will do when I get back is try to work around my schedule so I can plan us a little getaway. Just us two, we need to get away from all that negativity and just focus on each other.

"This the third time we stopped man, it ain't like you jogging for real anyway" I said taking a sip of water from my water bottle.

He waved us off "Shit we been running for two and a half hours, how fit do you niggas need to be?"

I leaned on the gate while him and terron sat on the bench "Aight we can take a short brake"

"When yawl plan on leaving to go home?" Terron asked.

"I'm leaving Saturday, I ain't seen yawl in a minute so I'm trying to spend as much time out here as I can" a I shrugged a shoulder "But I am ready to get back out there to see Aaliyah"

"Yeah I been meaning to ask you, what happened yesterday? The way you left the table had me curious" Terron questioned me.

"Man it's a lot going on with her family at the moment, she pissed at everybody and that fucked up her thanksgiving" I said shaking my head just thinking about it again.

"Like what?" Brailyn asked with that stupid ass grin as if he was ready to make a joke out of it instantly.

"I'm not telling yawl shit" I chuckled but was dead ass.

I wasn't about to tell anyone about what she got going on, I don't care if we family or not. The more this news goes around the more people will try to throw it in her face later on down the road. If she's alright with telling my family her issues when she meets them them that's up to her, not that it's any of their business anyway.

"And I respect that, not all girls allow they man to be out here spilling they beans" Terron spoke and I agreed.

Hearing my text tone go off I pulled my phone out my pocket and saw Robyn messages me.

From - Robyn 😝 : Getting her out of the house today was a success, she even has a new friend 😏

That smirk at the end made me more curious.

To - Robyn 😝 : Male or female?

It took her a minute to reply so I tuned back into the conversation that Terron and Brailyn were having "Aye obj when ya next game after this break?" Terron asked.

"Soon as I get back I got a game that next Sunday"

"Damn they working you to death bro, yawl only off on holidays?" Brailyn questioned in disbelief.

"I mean we get a whole break for half the summer until the next season, it ain't that bad" I shrugged "At least it's bringing in a fortune" My phone vibrated and I looked down at it.

From - Robyn 😝 : Ummmm it's a boy, but no big deal.

I raised a brow and just nodded to myself. Aaliyah can have friends whether it's a girl or a boy, I can't stop her from doing what she wants. As long as he knows she taken then were all good. I'm not the controlling type.

I know that woman loves me.

________________________________________________

Short update I knowww 😩 but stay tuned In though because I gotta lot ideas for this story! What did yawl think of this chapter.
I know yawl probably think something's about to go down with this new guy but I ain't gone say nothing 👀
Vote & leave comments 🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 6.2K 26
Pandora Diaz is a physical trainer from Dominican Republic. She is secretly dating a NFL player name Odell Beckham Jr.
469K 23.4K 32
𝐭𝐑𝐞 π›πšπœπ‘πžπ₯𝐨𝐫, 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟏 CURRENTLY RE-EDITING TEXT. ~*:·゚"there I stood, staring him in the eyes along with fourteen other girls. but our...
165K 5.3K 26
Ky'lee smith is plus size woman who is tired of looking for love. She is tired of going to her friends weddings and seeing them get married and knowi...
140K 3.5K 24
.O D E L L I M A G I N E S. @illestkenzo , All Rights Reserved.