Offered [Negan]Cover done by@...

By AbigailHunt2

Addison was at the kingdom with her boyfriend Trent , until they had to leave . Trent stole medicine and Nega... More

"We Are So Dead!" Edited
" Who Stole My Shit!" Edited
" I won't loose you!" Edited
" Hi, I Am Negan!" Edited
" Load them up!"
" Think about what can still happen ."
Welcome , to your brand new begining ! You sorry shits!" Edited
The cell
" Lets go !" Edited
Hate
The Iron Edited Picture of Trent above .
Marrying the devil
Vacation Home Edited
"Excuse the Shit out of my God Dam French! Did you just theaten me ?!"
" I just slipped my dick down your throat and you thanked me for it "Edited
" A deal is a deal sweetheart."
" Sex Tape "
"Carl?"
Mingle
Secrets
Broken hearts
Make it up to you
Time away
Enjoy it while you can
Escape
"I didnt betray you!"
" You let my puppy out."
A little bird
Breaking his Heart
Plans
" Kill the right People "
Unexpected
Negotiation.
Mission
" It ends when he dies."
Prisoner
Visit from Gregory
Surrounded By the dead.
Needing Addison
Hard conversation.
Missing
New Leader
Negan's Revenge
Recovery
Love worth fighting for
Confined.
Planning
Festival.
" So, good to be home."
New Rules.
Reward
Forever With You. Last Chapter.

We have A spy.

454 12 0
By AbigailHunt2

Addison's P.O.V.

I enjoyed helping Amber settle into her new room with her daughter. The tiny infant sleeps peacefully in her crib as I adjust another pillow behind her mothers head.

" Addison, Rick, and his people didn't hurt you, did they?"  The worried mother asked softly.

" No, they didn't. I only left so Rick wouldn't shoot Negan. Why do you ask?"

" You seem different like you found out bad news or something."

" I did find out bad news. Trent is alive, and he is paralyzed. I also found out that Rick has a spy. Someone is helping him in taking Negan out, and we have to find out who quickly."

Amber's face was drained of all color, as she processed my words. Her hand quickly reached for mine, eager to feel some sort of comfort.

" I can't believe Trent is alive. I thought he was dead. What was that like? Seeing him alive, I mean" she mumbled.

" Honestly, it was heartbreaking. I could see him suffering, and I couldn't help him, but I also know he did that to himself. He was the one who kidnapped me and instigated the fight with Negan. I am more worried about the spy though."

" I am too. Who do you think would be dumb enough to go against Negan?"

" I don't know. I has to be either Simon or Dwight. They are his most loyal men and have access to information on all of Negans outposts.

I am leaning more towards Dwight though, Simon doesn't have a reason to want Negan gone. Dwight, on the other hand, has plenty."

Amber shakes her head, as she pulls her blanket closer to her shaking form.

" Is there a way to find out who is behind it?"

" I am not sure. Maybe we could plan something, and tell both of them something different. See which set of information gets to Rick. I will talk to Negan, and see what he thinks. For now, you just focus on taking care of your little angel. "

Amber smiles brightly, as her gaze lands on the tiny infant. The tiny chest rises and falls, making us both watch in awe. The door creaks open, causing both of our heads to snap in its direction.

" I came to tell you that Negan is having a meeting. He wants you to come, Addison. He said to follow me to the meeting room." Dwight mumbles as he leans his lean body against the doorframe.

" Okay, I am coming. I will come check on you in a little bit."

I follow Dwight down the long hallway, then into the meeting room. Negans men all sat in chairs, with Negan at the head.

" Come sit by me, baby. We have a lot to discuss. "

I placed myself by Negan, trying to avoid all the looks of confusion in my direction. Negan taps Lucille against the large wooden table, grabbing all of our attention.

" So, we are here because we are needing to decide what to do with the asshole, Rick. He came here and shot this place up, and left us surrounded by all those dead fucks outside.

Thankfully our good buddy Eugene solved that problem, but now, the question is; what to do with Ricks band of asswipes. "

" I say, we kill them all. They have already been to much trouble. " Simon add a, as he takes a sip of his coffee.

" Well, that's one opinion. How about you Dwighty boy?"

Dwight looks up, trying to keep his eyes down.

" We could go pay them a visit. Maybe,  kill a few people. Either way, they need be put back down, before they attack us again. We could use that woman has a bargaining chip. They might be willing to comply if they think it will save her life. "

Negan smiles, as he thinks over Dwight's words.

" I agree with the bargaining chip, but I still need to make an example of Rick.  He crossed the line letting that weasle kidnap Addison and attacking our home.

He needs to see his home destroyed. I say we show up, with our own little convey, and blow Alexandria to the ground.

At this point the idea of seeing all those people without a home flashes in my mind. They all have kids, and they need a home.

" Negan, could we hold off on destroying their homes. They do have kids in that community. We can't have them without a home."

" It doesn't matter. Rick didn't mind attacking our home! We have kids here too! Families that depend on us!" Simon yells from his seat.

Negan glares at Simon, causing him to shrink back into his seat.

" I get the fucking point Simon, but do not fucking yell at my wife. Addison is just trying to think about all the innocent people involved. I don't care about the fact that they have kids.

Rick brought this on those kids, just like he brought on us. We never wanted war, and now war is our only option.

We will give them a chance for limiting the lives lost with apologies, and if I get some damn good ones; I might let some houses stand. We need to move out within the next few hours.

I want a group of five trucks ready and loaded for our little visit. We will break down their walls, and blow them to hell. If they want Sasha alive, then they better hope Rick agrees to surrender. Otherwise, she dies in front of them.

I am not playing any fucking games with them. They think they can come here and attack us without any fucking, repercussions! They have been sorely mistaken. Dwight, you lead a blockade down the south road, Simon, you take the north road near the hilltop. If you see the widow, make sure she knows defiance means death.  I want these motherfuckers blocked in at all sides. Regina, you and Gavin pay the Kingdom a little visit. I want the king brought to me alive. 

We will head out in two hours. Dismissed. All leave except Addison."

All of the lieutenants left without complaint, leaving me alone with Negan.

" So, Trent is alive? He also thinks we have a spy? Tell me, baby, is that all the little shithead said?"

" I don't know how he is alive. I was shocked to see him, but he isn't a threat Negan. How is paralyzed? He can't move from his bed at all.

His hate for you is strong, but I know he was telling the truth. Somebody is helping them. "

Negan looked skeptical as he glances at me from his perch.

" Did he have proof?"

I nod, as I pull out a piece of paper, with his outposts clearly marked on it. Negans eyes narrow, as he realizes one of his own men is, in fact, betraying him.

" Only two people know of this, Dwight and Simon.  So now, I need to figure out which it is. Or if it's both of them doing this. How the hell am I going to figure that out?"

"Maybe we could watch them both. I think its Dwight. He has more of a motive than anyone else. You did take his wife, and burn the side of his face.

I know that's why Trent wants you dead. He believes  that with you gone, we would be together again."

" Well, that's partly the reason I split those two. If Dwight allows my men to get attacked, it will mean he is the mole. He would lead them straight to my men. Is its Simon, well, then he will let those men get killed. Either  way, we will know after tonight."

" What will you do when you find out?"

" Oh, I am going to make the traitor watch as I kill those Alexandrians. Then, let the asshole live with the guilt for a little while, before I kill him. "

" Well, I pity the man who is involved. Do you think I could come tonight? I am interested in seeing how this all plays out."

" I don't mind, but you have to stay near me. No leaving my side at any point. Rick could still try something, and I can't risk you getting hurt. "

" I will stay near you, but please don't destroy all their homes. I don't want the kids to suffer. "

Negan rolls his eyes.

" Those kids can move the hilltop or the kingdom. It's not like they will.be sent the fucking forest."

" Negan, what if it was your daughter. Would you want a newborn baby to be hurt because of you're pissed of? "

" You forget Rick did put my child in danger when he attacked this place and shot up our home. Those walkers could have made to Ambers room, and killed her.

I won't let his home stay intact when destroyed ours."

"I understand that I just worry about all the innocent people. I hate that this is happening. Are you going to kill Maggie, and King Ezekiel?"

" No, I just want Rick dead for now. If the widow and king don't agree to my terms, then they will leave me no choice. "

" Not Maggie please, she is pregnant. Her baby shouldn't die because of her actions."

" Well, that fucks stuff up. I will spare her life because of her kid if she surrenders. "

" Okay, I will make sure she does."

" Now, let's go have dinner, then spend some alone time together." He winks suggestively

"Okay. I do need to go check o Amber, but I will meet you after."

I walk up the winding staircase careful to avoid slipping. My mind races as I think about all the people that will suffer because of this war.

How will Trent get away? He can't move from his bed. All these thoughts and more wash over me, as I open the door. Amber's small frame sits in the rocking chair, nursing her daughter.

" Hey, do you need anything? I am about to go eat. Are you hungry? I can bring you some food."

" Dwight brought me some food, it's by the lamp. He said Negan asked him to bring it for me."

I notice the bowl of pasta and salad on the table by her bed. The hot steam still billowing of her plate.
" Okay, well I will check up on you later. Be safe."

" I will."

I walked away, to find Negan, eager to eat myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 361 5
After believing her entire family to be dead, Athena Grimes vowed to herself that she would never again feel helpless. So she didn't. In the midst of...
22.3K 1.4K 8
❝ allergic to your love, but i still want more. ❞ neganxmale!oc.
10.4K 242 13
After Rick's group takes shelter at Hershel Greene's farm while they look for Carol's missing daughter, Shane reunites with his thought-to-be-dead wi...
6.7K 234 28
A nurse who is kind and gentle. And a guy who is fierce and rough. Complete opposites. Daryl Dixon x fem'reader story