πŒπŽπŽππ’π„π€, peter pan

Af tomsturridge

Mara Turner is adventurous, all she wanted was go on an adventure but was cut short when she came across Neve... Mere

Introduction
Moonsea Playlist
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Cast and Characters
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four

Chapter Sixty-Two

2.1K 96 24
Af tomsturridge

The moon was full and bright tonight, but will be soon shaded by clouds. The creatures of the night made no sounds, as if they knew that the danger was amongst them and they're gone to their shelter and wait for the storm to pass. Only there will be no storm but a war.

The whole island was afraid. Mara could see it from lower ground. Native elderly and children gone to hiding, the birds and the insects of such had went hiding as well as if their homes of trees, bushes and dirt can keep them all safe. It is said that the war like this have never happened before, not once. Here they are, pirates have come to fight and wipe out every Lost Boy and Indigenous person. But all these brave boys, men and women are willing to keep Neverland safe and whole again.

The pirates have armed themselves and have made their way to the shores of Neverland through row boats. The Lost Boys have prepared themselves; sharpened their wooden spears and arrows, grabbed an extra weapon like daggers, knives and tomahawks.

The Lost Boys were actually anxious, they've been ready for a long time for this but they were scared. They've fought enemies before, they get scared before the fight begins.

As for Mara Turner, this is her first war, where she will be fighting against a wicked man and his men. Like her father who went to war and died in a war. Wouldn't it be poetic if she died tonight fighting like her father? Does she thinks she will die this night? Maybe, maybe not. She was scared, not of dying, but afraid of losing. Losing would mean she had failed, as she's supposedly save Peter Pan but it is still a mystery on how she will save him. She was afraid of failing him, like how she failed Tootles.

The Lost Boys were silent like the diurnal creatures that sleeps through the night. The silence hints the fear. The pirates don't have that, they don't fear, they think they will win tonight because it's the children they're fighting against. Most of the pirates know nothing about the Lost Boys or what they're capable of. That's the advantage that the Lost Boys have, the pirates' expectations will be false.

"Anyone would like to say something?" Nibs uttered. "Or should any of us say something?"

No one replied momentarily. "If you do, spill it out then" this was from Thomas.

Nibs stared blankly at the Lost Boys as The fainted sounds of men shouting began coming from the Cannibal Cove, it was obvious that Nibs' mind was blank and had no words at all. He shrugged then said, "Well, I think words have already been said... So, let's give those bastards a fight, who's ready?" He stomped his wooden spear on the ground.

No one made a movement for a moment, Curly who looked intense like never before had got up and grabbed his weapons. "We'll make Blackbeard pay for he did to the boys" Mara had never seen the boy so angry, it got her worried for him, sometimes vengeance is not a good thing to fight for, to be vengeful will make a person do foolish things and foolish things will draw the person to the unfortunate. Mara wasn't as vengeful as Curly, she may be partially vengeful but she was also fighting for the boys, to save them, to save Neverland and Peter Pan.

She knew she had no chance against Blackbeard, neither Curly has a chance. How can they defeat the man who has lived longer than anyone besides Peter Pan, Tiger Lily and the Natives? Peter will likely to hesitate towards Blackbeard, maybe there's a part of Peter that still sees Blackbeard as Bishop. That worries Mara.

"We have to wait for the Natives to come" Rufio reminded.

"The Pirates are not waiting!" Nibs uttered, "They're coming right now and we can't just sit here and wait for them to show up here! Come on!"

Nibs was right, Blackbeard could be starting the fire at the moment, the fire that will scorch the land, so they must go now and stop him from spreading the fire. So Mara got up, "He's right" she blurted and everyone's gaze were on her. Blackbeard's words haunted her, what his true plans are. "Blackbeard's not here to conquer Neverland . . . He's here to burn it. While at it, he intends to wipe us out first . . . We can't delay any longer. I know you're scared, I'm scared too, but that's okay because . . . being brave is nothing without fear. We're scared, and now we have to be brave. But remember what Pan said, as long as we believe, then we have hope"

Encouraged, mostly, but all still feared. And that was okay. The boys had a shred of hope, they're afraid, nervous and that is okay. They can now be brave. As long as they believe, they have hope. Hope can be dangerous too because having hope is also risky, never know what could happen in the end, but it seems it was all they had. The Lost Boys knew that.

"If this is the night we die, then we all die together, we all die fighting bravely. And if I die tonight, then I'll be damn glad as hell that I died with you all, with you, I'm proud to call you as my brothers, and my friends," It was a strangely beautiful and proud moment for Mara. She spoke true and pride. She had come this far and it's been a wild adventure. She reached and pulled her sword out of the holster, readying to fight, "As what Nibs said, let's give these bastards a fight they've never had because surely, they have no idea what you are all capable of and they will regret coming here when they realize that"

Smirks quirked up on almost every boy in the camp. Sudden courage had came onto the boys, even with little of courage, they grasped on that, pushed themselves on as they reached and raised their weapons. "For Neverland!" Curly uttered with courage. He was followed by others and blurted out "For Neverland" like it suddenly became a chant.

Mara tried not to worry about the numbers, of how many pirates were on the lands at the very moment. Both sides were coming towards each other within a mile. Felix was leading the Lost Boys towards the battle, they didn't rush, they crept ahead, silent with a little of sprinting as they didn't want to alarm the pirates. Mara stayed beside James as they followed Felix and his mates, she had taken quick gazes left, right and behind, looking for Peter, but he wasn't in sight.

Until they were further and closer to the battle, it's where they met Peter, standing and waiting ahead. Two cages at his sides, he had brought Shadow and Lady. That's where they stopped and halted behind their true leader. The two animals were set to be released. Peter wasn't alone, with him were two people, and it was Tinker Bell and Killian Jones.

The fire had started. Blackbeard had started the fire starting from the Cove's west and spreading toward the Mermaid Lagoons. Mara wondered about the mermaids, they don't live on lands, they stay in the waters, it's unlikely that fire will catch them. The smoke blotted out the stars and the thin crescent of moon in their left, so the roof was dark and thick with shadows. In the east, no smoke, barely but the ocean's winds were circling around, start blowing the smoke from west towards east, soon the smoke will spread towards the Natives Camp. What stands between the Lagoon and Natives were the half of Neverland. It's skies will look like roof of smoke and the stars will be gone very soon.

How could someone so cruel with a heart that is cold have desires to destroy a home so beautiful?

Mara never noticed Tiger Lily coming, didn't heard her coming, along with her two brothers. They halted to their right, the girl made her place within the line that Peter was standing and her brothers stood by her. Several moments passed when the rest of the Natives finally came to join the Lost Boys. Some of the boys and girls looked younger than Mara was, or younger than Thomas who was their youngest Lost Boy. Some were men and women as well and their Chief has come too. He made his place by his three children. But the mother, the mother didn't come, she could be the one keeping the elderly and children safe.

"They're coming" Pan announced. But Mara heard nothing, all she heard was the winds whispering the trees. Still, when he said this, fear crept up over her. But her hand gripping on the sword read brave, she kept her grip to grasp on that courage. Courage, hope and believing was all she had.

James took her hand, his hand was warm and slick. She met his eyes with her's, both giving reassurance, both telling each other that they'll be okay. And Mara had not forgotten about the promise she gave him. That promise was also a hope for them both. Mara wished she could throw her arms around him and give a hug and a kiss one more time. Like he did for Pan. It would likely be the last. But all she could do was hold James's hand tightly.

Then the Lost Boys heard the pirates, the sounds of feet shuffling ahead, and the shoutings. All sounded like war cries. That's when the multiple dim orange lights appeared ahead. Immediately knew those were torches.

The archers took their bows out and readied their arrows, that included Slightly, he and the archers moved forward and halted behind the cages. The Native archers positioned themselves as well to the front. While the rest of them got ready, stood their ground and positioned themselves in stance. Mara and James let go of each other to prepare for the clash of each side.

The closer they got, the louder they became. Their torches grew brighter, their torches hinted how many pirates were there, it was a long line of them, from left to right, there could be a few dozens of them, or maybe more, over passing the Lost Boys and Natives' numbers. But that did not matter at all. The pirates' fighting experiences lacked.

When they were close enough, that's when the archers on both Lost Boys and Natives fired their arrows without any warning.

*****

Okay guys, I am truly, TRULY SORRY for the long wait for an update!!
I was so close of abandoning this story because there was no motivation for me to keep this story going, I've almost lost interest of this story tbh, but then I reread this whole story and thought that I have come way too far and I am soooo close of this finishing this book!
So, I've decided to try and finish it!

If you're still here, if you've been waiting for the update, omg, thank you and I'm sorry I left you all hanging! Thank you for being patient and everything! Thank you for not giving up!

I will try and finish this up! :)

Stay weird everybody! And I love you all ^_^

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

82.6K 1.7K 27
Being pushed up against the nearest tree, he leans closer to my face and whispers one line. "You've got fire, I like fire" He speaks so clearly it gi...
188K 3.1K 69
Once Upon a Time... There was an enchanted forest filled with all the classic characters we know. Or think we know. One day they found themselves tra...
12.5K 224 23
No one on Neverland is permitted to leave, even someone as repulsing to the Lost Boys as a girl. So Elly is going to have to survive the island that...
115K 2.1K 27
{Completed} Dani Jones, sister of Killian Jones, otherwise known as Captain Hook, strived for adventure. After convincing her brother to let her come...