Chapter Fifteen

She had a dream where she arrived the town of Camelot, she never been there but it was one of the places she wanted to go to. Mara was standing near the castle before hearing a boy's voice and interrupted her dream.

"Get up, girl"

Her eyes opened slowly, barely lifting her heavy eyes, she fluttered her eyes and saw only a brown wall of a tent. Someone nudged her shoulder from behind, she shifted her head and found James standing beside her.

"It's wake up time, breakfast soon" James smiled a little.

Mara grumbled as she turned her head back. Not feeling of getting up to start her forth day being in Neverland. Only the forth day. Only ten days, fifty days, hundred days, thousand days or forever days left. She had little hope of leaving Neverland one day, Gods only know when that day will come, perhaps never, that's why the place is called Neverland.

When it was time to break her fast, cup of chopped fruits and two eggs on a plate. Least Neverland had better food than she had in various place she's been to. Peter Pan doesn't seem to be eating, he sat near the bonfire with Felix and Thomas, with only an apple in his hand and not bother to eat it. Mara had not left James's side since wake up time, they were joined by their tent-mates duration of breakfast.

"I didn't know girls can snore" Curly chewed.

What's wrong with girls snoring? She gazed at the curly blond hair boy and gave him a strange look. "They're humans like you, I'm human too in case you didn't know that. It's not like we're different species"

Curly said nothing.

"So what's happening today?" She turned to James.

"Hunt, train, hike, swim, play games or who knows, Pan intends to surprise us, he'll tell us any moment" James seems he couldn't care less what's happening today, "I wouldn't worry about it"

"I'm not worried, I'm only wondering" she ate the last egg before finishing. She had to admit, she was worried a little only about training, they say they train almost everyday and Pan promised her that every training, she's going to have to fight Thomas until she beats him. She was a sloppy fighter, lack of training, lack of experience in fights, she didn't train enough with Captain Hook during the expedition in the sea the past month.

"What do you exactly do, Mara?" Curly asked suddenly who sat near the two, "when you were out there, what do you do?"

"I travel" she shrugged, "a lot actually, since I was fourteen"

"What about your dad and mum?" Tootles tilted his head beside Curly as he glanced at her, "They still out there?"

"My dad died fighting in a war when I was little" she told him, "my mum died when I was born, a friend of dad's took me in who passed when I was thirteen and since then I've been on my own"

No one has said anything, Slightly who sat beside James hadn't said anything but could tell he has been listening. Mara wondered about their parents or how these boys wind up in Neverland, but she knew of James already but not of his past beside being a cabin boy.

"What about you?" She asked them, "Your parents?"

"Ah, my dad left me while I was still my mum's womb" Curly began, there wasn't a hint of sadness in his voice or expression, only with confidence which Mara found odd. "And my mum left me in some old lady's hands and never came back. I was six that time"