Chapter Fifty-Nine

The rest of the Lost Boys came back from the camp, Ace's group and the Twins' group and they found Peter Pan, Felix's group, Thomas's group and James's scattered around the shore, all of them unconscious. Some were floating on the waters and there was fire dancing on the waters but slowly dying.

"Get them out of the water now!" Ace ordered his group and Twins's group. They all hurried to the waters, grabbing those who were floating on the sea and dragging them back to the shore. Ace got Felix to the land, the boy was still breathing slowly. "Felix? Felix!" Ace gave light slaps on the boy's cheeks.

Felix let out soft groans, slowly waking up, Ace looked around and see the rest dragging the rest of the unconscious bodies out of the waters.

Twin One and Two both got Curly, Tootles and Slightly to the land. Twin One checked on Tootles while Twin Two has the other two. Tootles had half of his face burned, terrible burns and half of his cloak was burnt off as well. The poor boy wasn't breathing. "Tootles?" Twin One checked to see if his heart was beating but it wasn't. "Tootles?!" Twin One attempt to revive him.

Meanwhile, Felix, Thomas, Curly and Slightly has woken up, barely. There was another unconscious boy from Felix's group that wasn't waking up either. Curly and Slightly both stumbled to an unconscious Tootles, Twin One has tried, for a long time he had tried to wake him up but the clumsy boy wasn't opening his eyes.

Twin One sighed as he gave up, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I've been trying-"

"No!" Curly pushed Twin One away and he decided to try to bring the boy back himself.

"Curly" Slightly said solemnly.

"He. Can't. Be. Dead!" Curly was pressing his hands on Tootles over and over.

"Curly, he didn't drown" Slightly tried to tell him, "He didn't drown, the blast got him"m

Curly gave up as he sniffled and finally stopped. Tootles. Poor Tootles. Tootles is gone. His long time friend is gone. Slightly and Curly wanted to break down over Tootles but they noticed Mara was missing. She wasn't anywhere in the shore.

There was Pan, slowly waking up to Felix and Thomas at his side. Everyone else were confused and in trauma. Those who were confused were those who weren't at the shore when it happened and those in trauma were the ones that when the ocean exploded.

Two Lost Boys dead already. And war hasn't even started yet. No one saw this coming, not even Pan.

"Where's Turner?!" Curly was yelling, "Where's the girl?!"

No one was responding because she wasn't anywhere in sight.

Neither was James.

"James!" Slightly called, "James!"

Pan was in shock, he never thought something like this would happen, not this soon. It seems Blackbeard may have changed the rules, or breaking all of them.

Curly and Slightly continually called for James and Mara and even searching for them around the shore. But Peter Pan knew, Mara and James are missing, he knew where they are. Blackbeard has them both.

"I can't find James and Mara" Curly approached Pan, "What the bloody hell just happened?!"

Pan was gazing across the sea, gazing at the ships ahead. Mara... Mara... he wasn't sure what he was afraid of, he couldn't help to think that Blackbeard may do harm on her. He needed to do something fast, think of something before anything happens to her. Mara... Mara...

"He has them-" Pan said. "He has them"

Curly and Slightly stared at Pan in shock and both boys felt a strong of apprehension pouring onto them. Curly and Slightly turned their heads and glanced towards the sea. "Wh-What do we do?" Slightly asked in concern, "We know what he'll do"