My Crazy Life

By j_jessi_18

Previously called trying to fix the broken pieces Alejandra Gonzales. Who is 17, suffered a great loss when... More

The beginning.
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
dresses and suits
authors note
chapter 5
chapter 6
chaptet 7
chapter 8
authors note
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
flasheback to when she first came to her fathers mansion.
chapter 25
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
Ali's house
chapter 53
cbapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75

chapter 59

54 0 0
By j_jessi_18

"I'm sorry Alejandra, but the head administrator just doesn't want this type of violence on her campus. " Mr. Gomez said.
"So she took away my scholarships. She can't do that. I worked my ass off for those. I practiced day and night and now you're saying I worked that hard for nothing. " I said. Coach Carter, Ainsley and Brad were here along with Taliya.
"Alejandra, you don't understand, this type of violence is not tolerated anywhere. "
"Yeah whatever. " I say as I grab my bag and get up to leave.
"Taliya, you stay. Alejandra, you won't be suspended this time but next time you will be in serious trouble. " He says to my retreating back.
"Eso es una mierda ¿por qué me meten en problemas y no la puta que lo inició"(that's bullshit. Why did I get in trouble and not the bitch who started it?) I stomped out of the office and saw Kristen at her locker. I March up to her and slam her locker. She turns around ad smirks.
" Well well. The Latina princess is in trouble "she mocks.
" Yeah well your bout to be in trouble bitch! "I say and push her against the lockers. I hear people gathering around. I punch her and I have my firearm against her neck.
" You're pathetic. I can't believe that I lost my scholarships because if you. "I back off. I laugh a not so humorous laugh.
" At some point, you will realize how much of a bitch you are and the little that you have. Have you ever stopped to see how many true friends you have? Well take a look around because I don't see any. You know why? Because your a bitch! "She looked at me with a glare.
" Atleast I don't have friends that secretly the me."she retorts.
"At least I have friends. " I say and walk to my locker. Once I get there I open it and set my bag in there. I grab my phone out of my bag and
Check the time. 11: 25.lunch is next period. I see Eric lean against the locker next to mine. I take some books out of my bag.
"What do you want?  " I ask.
"Nothing. I seen the tiger was let out of her cage. You really are a bad girl. I mean you even fit the looks. The tattoos, nice body, leather, the attitude. "
"What are you trying to say? " I cut him off. I turn and look at him.
"I'm just saying that I like this side of you. "
"It's not a side. It's my personality. But I won't be labeled based off of a stereotype. I'm not bad girl but not a good girl. I'm average. "
"Not what anyone else thinks. "
"I don't care what anyone else thinks. " I pull out my bag and close my locker.
"Going to practice. "
"Nope. Got kicked off. Returning my stuff. "
"That sucks. What does you boyfriend think? "
"I don't care what he thinks because this is none of his business. He didn't so what I did so I don't see how it would effect him. Anyway I have to go. " I don't wait for a response and walk to the gym. When I get there u slammed the doors open. Everyone including Jess turns to watch. They're sitting in a group while coach is talking.
"Ah, Gonzales. Great way to interrupt a practice. " Coach said.
"I learned from the best. " I said and walk to stand next to her. I handed her the bag and she took it.
"Everything's there. Even the gear that I bought. I don't need it. I'm not gunna play again. Thought I donate it. " I said walking backwards towards the door.
"Well thank you. Now get out of my gym. " I salute her and walk out slamming the doors again. I walk down the hallway to the cafeteria. I walk out to the spot. I see Blake and Hanna. I stop and search for Taliya. She's at her normal table. I still haven't seen Chloe. I walk over there and sit on the table feet in the seat.
"So is Chloe really pregnant. "
"I talked to her earlier. She didn't confirm or deny it. We seriously need to have a talk. " Taliya said.
"Hmm. This is really interesting. What did Gomez tell you after I left? "
"He said that u need to get my act together before the same thing happens to me. "
"What an ass. "
"He's right Ali. We do need to stop fighting. "
"Unfortunately, I haven't learned my lesson. Not until now at least. " I sigh and cross my legs. Blake comes and sits down on the seat I have my foot on. He sets his head in my knee. I look down at him and he looks tired.
"Are you ok? " I ask.
"Mhmm. I'm just really tired. I didn't get any good sleep last night. "I run my fingers through his hair.
"Why? "
"Because you weren't there. " He looks up at me.
"Awe. I wish Matt said thing like that to me. " Taliya coos. I frown. I roll my lip into my mouth and nibble on it.
"What's wrong? " Blake asked.
"I got kicked off the team. " I said. I squeezed my eyes closed.
"What does that mean. "
"It means I got kicked off the team. My senior year if volleyball and possibly softball is ruined. Which means I will never play it again. I messed this up. It's all my fault. Why did I have to fight her. "Somewhere during that small rant I started crying. Blake pulls me onto his lap. I wrap my arms around his neck. I need this. I missed him so much. I realized that I haven't been giving him much attention. Soon after I'm done crying I pull away. I wipe my eyes and get up.
" I need to do something. I'll see you after school. I do want to stay at your house though. "I tell Blake. He nods and stands up. I let go if his hand and walk I side. I walk to my locker and grab my charger and purse. I close my locker and exit the school. I go to the Escalade and get in. I take out my phone and tell Ruben I'm in my way. I start the car and drive to Rubens. He's already outside with Leo. I roll down the window as he walk up to the car.
" Finally. He's been driving me nuts. "I snicker.
" Yeah whatever. Just put him in the car. "He dies as I say and smiles.
" I heard that you got into trouble at a football game. Seriously Ali. A football game. "
"Yes.and I've learned my lesson. And I'll see you soon. " I said. He stepped back and waved. I drove off with Leo crawling into my lap. I drive home and take Leo out of the car. I quietly walk in and head up to my room. Leo ran off to the guest room and I leave my door open. I just stand in the middle and look at all the pictures and posters and awards. All having to do with volleyball. I just explode. I start crying and I grab the closest thing and throw it. Everything I see I throw. Picture frames shatter. Glass breaks. My shelf that's hold my trophies. It in the floor broken in half. When I realise there's nothing left I sink to the floor. I'm breathing heavily. The one thing I didn't throw was my guitar that abuela naught me. Leo comes and lays in my lap. I sit there for I don't know how long. I pick up Leo and stand up. I grab my keys and Leo's leash. I walk out to my car. I let Leo in then started the car. I haven't been to this place in forever but I think I need to go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 7K 37
Everybody knowsthe cliche where the bad boy/Mr. Popular falls in love with the geek. But does it also work the other way around? Meet Angie. She is t...
73 14 7
Noah Jackson, known as the high school rebel and labelled as "the playboy," could have easily fit the mold of the "perfect child" for her parents: ac...
21.5K 775 30
Here: Meet Ashley Riverwood, Hellingfield's queen bee. Seemingly flawless, her just-as-doll like posse behind her, the school practically bowing down...
1.4K 587 46
Chandelier and her family were in shambles when her father lost his job. Having been forced to move back to Dallas, she and her brother Alex barely e...