My Personal Dancer

By SnowMegami

Jimin just finished high school and is going to college to become a professional dancer, but what happens whe... More

Hello!!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
TAGGED
Chapter 20
So like...
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Oh noes!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
GOOD BYE WISDOM TEETH!!
Peak.....
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
!
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
HENLO!!!
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
FINALE!!!

Chapter 19

1.9K 107 27
By SnowMegami

Jimin Pov

I was put in the front with Hobi hyung while the other two was in the back. Going back with the same people that I've dreamed about at random is really weird....weird that I even agreed to go....but once you've seen what you like you can't help but to wants some more. The drive there was short and we got inside before everyone was there. Seeing the place naked from it's aura of mystery it's still a nice place with all it's lights on.

"Hey boys, hi baby!" Seolji greeted hugging all of them then came for me.

I closed my eyes a bit ready for impact but got nothing. I opened my eyes to see her hand outstretched towards me seeing her warm smile. I shook her hand a bit confused then understood what she was doing.

"I know that you don't wanna be touched right now so this is start. Once you're ready you're going to catch this bear hugs I'm saving," she said with a cute devious smile.

"I'll glad accept it," I said returning the smile.

"Seolji, boys, yall come over here," the boss ordered as he looks back down at the papers on the bar.

"What's all of this?" Tae questions

"New plans for the building to expand, the building next to us that was vacant for a while is becoming ours next month."

"That's great!" I said happily.

"So more people and bigger stage?" Tae asked.

"Yep, so you still get paid just going to be out until it's finished. Then when it's close to finishing I'm going to bring all my performers and let them see all the changes and see what more can we do with the extra space."

They all showed approval with what was said. They then went off somewhere as I sat at the bar watching everyone staging things up.

"You must be the Jeons' friend," the boss guy said.

"I am, my name is Park Jimin," I introduced.

"Van, it's a pleasure to meet you," he said shaking my hand.

He didn't come off as a creepy man, more like a father with steel balls, because he seems to have his people in line. He left, seeming to get things together and I happened to look outside to a line of people which isn't something I expect but considering the fact that the people that perform here, the atmosphere it gives and the high quality service it provides, this place is like a way to let the stress go and go into a place that'll make you forget your worries.

Some time passed and everyone was already inside chatting and ordering things waiting for everything to start. I lost track of time or seem to neglect the idea that I have a clock on my phone reading something on Orangepad, so I decided to order something refreshing to drink while i people watch.

"Good afternoon babs and welcome to the Magic Shop~ Are there any new babs here?"

I looked around seeing that no one raised their hand, so I guess this is the regulars night.

"Well well, it seems all the regulars are here tonight, and I see some familiar faces of those who came back for more," she smiled as she looked at me.

I lowered my head a bit smiling at the fact that she would call me out like that but I know it applied to others that were once new that time I went that night. It went on like before, the lowered lights and this time purple lights this time and two girls dancing to a nice song, showing off their charms and such. I was so engrossed into it that I didn't notice there was someone sitting next to me watching the performance as well.

"I can do that better," I hear the person say.

I jumped to fine Tae sitting next to me giggling at my reaction, trying not to disrupt the performance.

"What's with you and doing that?"

"I can't help it sweetie," he said still stifling his laugh.

"What are you doing out here, aren't you supposed to be back there rehearsing you act?"

"I memorized it hun, there's no worries on that, although I'm merely checking up on you to make sure no creep is touching you or even scoping you out."

"What will I do without you Tae," I laughed.

The night carried on as I patiently waited for my drugs to arrive, because I'm now getting sleepy and I would hate to fall asleep on them and miss it all. Seolji came out like before with some nice clothing on for the other performances that were going to take us off the deep end, and introduced the next one being a boy who wore a sleeveless shirt that it's holes for the arms were bigger than normal and danced to the song like it was making him his bitch. Although the choreo is nicely put together. Something about him makes me feel like I know him....By the time I try to remember it was over and Tae was already gone, so it seems it's their turn. The lights dimmed and the blue lights came on with smoke oozing on the floor of the stage pouring onto the floor of the place. The Jeons came out and started dancing, belly rolling and popping into this song that I've heard before but don't remember the name to. I was hypnotized not realizing I was staring at Jungkook until he spotted me in the crowd and bite his lip....was he flirting with me? Probably messing with me and I'm going to beat his ass for that later. The performance continued and I felt the need to look around to see Yoongi hyung? The fuck is he doing here? I wanted to call out to him but I didn't want to since I doubt my voice would be heard from the loud music that was playing, so I went back to watching the performance slowly getting drawn into it all, his beautiful eyes, built body, the jewelry that insinuates his body....I licked my lips eating him up with my eyes....and yet I refuse to let myself fall for him....something about it makes me feel that if I did that I would lose myself into him and never come back out....but is it bad that I don't mind it?

Yoongi POV

I stared at him falling harder each second I stared at him, admiring every part of him really seeing him as I wanted to....as my lover. His expressions makes me want to snatch him from that stage and fuck him but.....do I love him or lust for him? I sat down finding a vacant table and watched him dance the way he moved his hips and the way his hair parts for his oceanic eyes to show....I just want to hold him and never let him go....not this time. When the performance ended and they walked off the stage I moved back stage to be stopped by some guards.

"You can't go back there," one of them said move me back gently.

"I know them, let me through please," I said trying to move past them.

"Let him in, he's the one who saved my baby girl, Yoongi was it?"

I looked to see a big man, buff too making the guards look normal as he stood behind them. They parted and he moved his hand to my shoulder pulling me past them and walked me down the hall.

"I want to personally thank you for what you've done for my daughter. I wouldn't know what would I do if she was hurt or worse killed."

"I did everything I could for her...it's no big deal sir. If someone is in need I'll do what I can if it meant handing my life over to make sure they live," I said looking at him.

"Ya know, I wouldn't've thought that you would be that type of person, but whoever you're with or would be with you would be a lucky ass person."

We stopped in front a door. He slapped my back and left me there alone to open the door to some shirtless men.

"Yoongi? What are you doing here?" Hobi asked shocked.

I ruffled my hair a bit looking down at the ground as reality hit me that I'm actually doing this. I looked up to see Taehyung and Jungkook also looking at me shocked to see me here.

"I wanted to talk to Tae....if that's ok," I said.

"I don't think I want to leave you alone with him," Hobi said standing up.

"No it's alright hyung, I'll be fine," Tae said smiling.

They both took their shirts and left pulling the door closed. I took the time to look at their dressing room then at him who was sitting down.

"So what brings you here at the Magic Shop?" He asked.

"To be honest I have no idea but I wound up here and now I just came here...not sure what to say."

"So you came here for no reason? Hyung it's not nice to waste people's time," he said tilting his head.

"Oh am I? I mean I was wondering if I was seeing you for love or lust during your performance and I think I came to a conclusion," I moved towards him.

"And what was your conclusion Hyung?" He asked looking up at me.

I lowered down to him whispering into his ear.

"That I love you more than I lust....but there's nothing wrong with both is there," I giggled kissing his silver dressed ear. I pulled back to see a blushing Taehyung.

"O-oh....I see," is all he could say.

Before he could get another word out, I kissed him. God it was soo good because I moved him off the chair to push him to a wall to taste him some more. He wrapped his arms around me losing himself into the kiss as I kissed down his neck. He moaned out but suppressed it, I guess so that no one outside could hear us. I slide my hands down to his ass and grabbed handfuls giving him a couple of hickies and pulled away, and I gotta say he looked pretty fucked without the dick part. He kissed me again and laid his head on my chest trying to catch his breath then I moved away a bit to see his face.

"I'll be sure to make you mine...that is, if you beg me to make you feel good under me baby," I teased.

"Hyung, don't do that to me, that's unfair." He whined.

"Nah ah, anything goes and if it means to make you my boyfriend, I'll do anything....take you out, fuck you, cuddle you...anything you want....I'm serious about you Taehyung."

It was silent for a moment until he broke the silence.

"I want to go on a date....after showing my clothes at the event on the last day of midterms night...."

"What about Jungkook and Jimin?"

"You heard me....are you going to go out with me or not?"

"As you wish baby," I said with a smile and went to kiss him but the door opened with Hobi and Jungkook at the door then Jimin?

"Yoongi, what are you doing?" Jimin asked with a biggest grin.

"What does it looked like I'm doing?" I said annoyed from the interruption

"You look like you're about to get yo ass beat if you don't step away from my brother," Hobi said cracking his knuckles.

"Sorry Hobi, but I'm courting your brother," I smiled.

They all looked at me like I had five heads then Jimin died laughing at the reaction from the other Jeon brothers. Taehyung was red in the face trying to disappear but couldn't as I kissed his forehead. I looked on the counter seeing his phone as I gave it to him to open it.

"I'll give you my number alright?"

"O-oh ok," he stuttered once more opening his phone then gave it to me as I put my contacts in there and put my name as Daddy Yoongs with hearts on either side then gave it back.

"Alright get out damn it," Hobi said kicking me and Jimin out shutting the door behind us.

"Look at you, being daddy and shit," Jimin nudging me.

"I want to be, so I need to show him all of me so he can get this love," I said.

We walked to my car and sat in it but as I was about to start it all that I said and did swarmed my head making me blush slapping my hands to my face realizing what I've done. Holy shit I can't believe that I did that.....I looked over to Jimin who again had a smile on his face stared at me as I had my moment.

"What damnit."

"You're so cute hyung," he said.

"Fuck off," I said starting the car pulling off.

"That's Tae's job now," he replies.

"I know it is," I smirked.

Holy shit Daddy Yoongs in your area~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 77 6
"I created my first GCF film on our trip to Tokyo, but little does ARMY realize what that trip was really all about..." Be prepared for Jikook smut...
1.3K 34 13
BTS is getting ready for their next World Tour Love Yourself: Tear when they get word that they're getting a new choreographer, you. What will happen...
Noona By Zeph

Fanfiction

386 15 4
She use to be his dance teacher. He had feeling but he was too young. The day she vanish he was heartbroken and hate her for it. Now he was her chor...
4.4K 278 23
"𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭." 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵. 𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳...