Hetalia X Male Reader Oneshot...

By SummerBeilschmidt

I take requests!~ Don't be shy. I'm sorry for any spelling errors, wrong use of language, fangirling (or fanb... More

Hallo Readers!~โค
Italy X Silent!Male Reader: Thunder Storms & Nightmares
China X Tsundere!Male!Reader: I'm Not Cute!!!
England X Male Reader: Body Heat
Sick!Germany X Male Reader: Love Sick
Norway X Imaginary!Male Reader: Midnight Wish
Russia X Sleepy!Male Reader: Snow Dreams
Sweden X Shy!Male Reader: Snow Days (Lemon)
2pItaly X Shy!Male Reader: Home Alone (Lemon)
England X Aphrodisiacated!Male Reader: Heated Spells (Lemon)
France X Innocent!Shy!Male Reader: Premiรจre Fois (Lemon)
Germany X Intimidating!Male Reader: Horror Movies (Lemon)
America X Male Reader X Russia: Sharing (Lemon)
Welcome To Halloween Hetalia~ :3
Hetalia Halloween Seven Minutes in Heaven: Intro
Hetalia Halloween: Captain America Shield - America
Hetalia Halloween: Teacup - England
Hetalia Halloween: Rose - France
Hetalia Halloween: Redstring - China
Hetalia Halloween: Vodka Bottle - Russia
Hetalia Halloween: Maple Leaf - Canada
Hetalia Halloween: White Flag - Italy
Hetalia Halloween: Iron Cross - Germany
Welcome To Halloween Hetalia~ :3 Update
Drunk!Prussia X Drunk!Male Reader: Beer Flavored Kisses
Romano X Male Reader: Morning Tease
Japan X Male Reader: Warmth
Denmark X Male Reader: Nightmares & Scars
Finland X Blind!Male Reader: It's Not Your Fault
Hetalia Christmas: Hetalia X Depressed!Male Reader ~ Mistletoe (Intro)
Hetalia Christmas: Italy X Depressed!Male Reader ~ Mistletoe
Hetalia Christmas: America X Depressed!Male Reader ~ Mistletoe
China X Male Reader: Releasing Tension (Lemon)
Prussia X Dominant!Uke?Male Reader: Sie Beherrschen (Lemon)
The Axis X Chubby!Shy!Male Reader: Here's My Number (Intro)
The Axis X Chubby!Shy!Male Reader : Here's My Number (Germany's Ending)
The Axis X Chubby!Shy!Male Reader: Here's My Number (Italy's Ending)
The Axis X Chubby!Shy!Male Reader: Here's My Number (Japan's Ending)
The Axis X Chubby!Shy!Male Reader: Here's My Number (Prussia's Ending)
The Axis X Chubby!Shy!Male Reader: Here's My Number (Romano's Ending)
The Axis X Chubby!Shy!Male Reader: Here's My Number (Berlin's Ending)
Germany X Chubby!Male Reader X Prussia: He's Mine!
Spain X Chubby!Male Reader: Thick Thighs (Lemon)
Prussia x Suicidal!Male Reader: Perfect
Prussia x Suicidal!M!Reader: Perfect (Happy Ending)
Norway x Innocent!M!Reader: Buttermilk and Honey Bath
2pEngland x Anorexic!M!Reader: No More Cupcakes
M!Reader x Oliver: Massage (Lime)
Franรงois x M!Reader: That Three Lettered Word
Greece x Neko!Chubby!M!Preg!Reader: Pampered
Intoxicated!Scotland x Intoxicated!Reader: Heat of the Moment (Lime)
Romance/Fluff Request Page
Dark/Depressing Request Page
Sexual/Lime/Lemon Request Page
Intimidating Trio x Short!Male Reader: Friendly Kisses
Prussia x Pregnant!M Reader: Wurst Cravings
Shy!Nerdy!Russia x Blunt!M!Reader: Secret Writer
America x Ghost!M Reader: Love Over Fear
Austria x M!Reader: Unholy Night (Christmas Special Lime)
Iceland x M!Reader: Scared of the Dark
Germanic!M Reader x Italy: Summer Heat (Lemon)
Chibi!Russia x Kind!Loving!M Reader: A Broken Promise
Update!!
Canada x Popular!M Reader: Heartbeat
Young!France x Older!Injuried!M Reader x Child!England: Together
Hiatus ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
2pCanada x Shy!Pudgy!M Reader: A Night Under the Stars
Uke!Australia x Seme!M Reader: Birthday Sex Surprise (Lemon)
Netherlands x Soulmate!M Reader: At First Sight (Soulmate AU)
Not A One-Shot
Lithuania x Butler!M Reader: At Your Service, Mr. Laurinaitis
After Four Long Years....
2pGermany x Chubby!M Reader: Cream (Lime)
Villian!Turkey x Prince!Reader: Unexpected Hero

Soldier!Italy x Soldier!M!Reader: Golden Rings

4K 114 15
By SummerBeilschmidt

“Italy! You idiot! You could've been killed!” You bark at the other nation, but you search him anyways, worry in your voice as you make sure he's not too hurt. To your relief the playful Italian comes running up to you, giving you a big hug. Trying to distract you from yelling at him. “You have to be careful! This isn't a game...” You sigh as he gives a soft 've’ and looks up at you.

“But Big Brother France would never hurt me! Even if we're at war!” Feli protests, pouting as he puffs his cheeks out a little. He looks away, huffing softly. “I'm not a little kid _____, I can take care of myself…” He mumbles, his curl drooping a little as he didn't like getting in trouble. Especially with you. He would much rather be yelled at by Germany.

You sigh softly, returning the hug. “But still… It's still dangerous… And I would be devastated if something happens to you.” You mumble, kissing his forehead. A soft smile coming to your face when Feli’s curl bounced back up, crinkled up in a happy heart.
“Come on, let's get back to the camp. I can make us some spaghetti.” You say with a soft smile, chuckling when Feli’s cheered happily. He nodded eagerly, grabbing your hand. You smile, intertwining your fingers with the smaller males. He looked up at you, giggling softly before kissing your cheek. You hum gently, returning the loving peck before you both started towards the camp.

The war had started almost overnight, though it was inevitable with all the tension that had been collecting over the years. Before you knew it, the world was against your closests friends Germany, Italy, and Japan. Your adoptive brother, Bach, insisted that you stay out of this Second World War. But when Feliciano, your boyfriend for nearly ten years, decided to join forces with Germany, you really had no choice. Feli wasn't exactly the brightest, his child-like behavior cause him to get hurt. Just like now.

Minutes after an intense battle with the Allies, he runs off, wanting you to play hide and seek. You spent nearly fifteen minutes trying to find him, crossing over into enemy territory searching for him. You were scared half to death he was captured or worse. Face down in the mud. But relief washed over you when you found him near a thick patch of bushes that seemed to be being avoided by the Allies.

You loved Italy with all your heart. If something were to happen to him. You would never forgive yourself.

You held Feli’s hand protectively as he slowly skipped beside you, babbling one of his nonsense songs. You usually tuned them out. And you were. You were thinking about what you were going to do once you get back to the campground. Your heart raced at the thought of it.

In the breast pocket of your mud and blood stained uniform was a small golden ring. The ring small and shiny. But big enough to fit on Feliciano’s ring finger perfectly. An engagement ring. Yours and Feli’s first initials were carving inside the band, something you had been working on at nights while everyone slept. You being thankful that Feli was a deep sleeper.

You were so eager to ask the bubbly Italian to marry you. You had gotten a few months before the war started, planning to ask him. However when the war started, you knew it was t the best timing. But you just couldn't wait any longer! The ring was the proposal was always on your mind. What you were going to say, what you were going to do beforehand and afterwards, and how Feliciano would react. Well tonight was the night you were going to figure all of this out.

You felt a tug on your hand, your attention being drawn back to the Italian beside you. You tilt your head down, smiling at him. “Yes Feliciano?” You ask, running your thumb over his fragile knuckles. He blushes slightly, looking up at you with his honey brown eyes. Something he rarely showed people.

“Ti amo~” He says before kissing your cheek and nuzzling your side, walking awkwardly so he could keep his face stuffed into your side. You chuckle, rubbing his shoulder lovingly to show you loved him back. You could feel him smile.

“I want to cuddle.” He says, now clinging to your arm. You nod in agreement, seeing a clearing up ahead in the bushes. The territory line should be less than a mile away, and home base being five miles. It would take about an hour to get back.

“Me too. But you know Germany will make us do laps. We disappeared without telling him.” You comment, being partially cut off when Feli whined. You shake your head, unable to hide your grin. “You should have thought about that before running away. Especially in enemy territory. You could have been hurt.” You say a bit more sternly before giving a harsh squeeze of fear.

Feli looked up at you, pouting with years bubbling in his eyes. He opened his mouth to retort. But before he could utter a word, the bushes around you sprung to life. You nearly jumping out of your skin.

“La balle!” One of the men shouted in a thick and angry French accent. Seconds later you felt the scorching, ripping pain of bullets tearing into your flesh. Without second thought you dove yourself on top of Feli who cried out in feared surprise before the wind was snatched out of him as he hit the ground. Your body on top of him, acting like a shield.

You grunted in pain as the barrage of bullets didn't stop. You could could practically feel each one being embedded into your body but slowly halted deep in your guts and muscle. You were thankful that none of them were exiting you. Your body burned and trembled in agony before giving out, your consciousness going with it.

~~~~~

“_____?! Italy!! Where are you?! Answer me, verdammt!!” Ludwig yelled as he practically stomped through the mud, looking for the two missing Generals. He knew he should have went looking for them immediately when he noticed them missing. Not two hours later!! Now it was raining!! The two would surely be sick!

Kiku and Gil trailed behind them, neither wanting to be close to the rather pissed German. Ludwig grumbled to himself as he marched through the bushes, thinking of ways to punish the two once they go back. That's when he noticed the top of Feli’s head, his eyes narrowing as he sped towards it. He brown through the bushes, lungs already filled with air to yell.

“Italy what are you-!!” He started before he stopped dead in his tracks, eyes going wide. In front of him of Feli, his uniform utterly soaked, the Italian shaking from how cold he was. Around him was a pool of blood. But it wasn't his. And in his arms was a dead ____. Feli was holding him, trying his best to cradle the large male that was two times his size.  _____’s head was in Feli’s chest, his eyes half lidded, facing towards Ludwig. His once bright (e/c) now dull and dry, his (h/c) hair matted by blood, mud and rain, the back of his uniform revealing how he died. Feli was rocking him, holding back his sobs. Not seeming to notice his friends.

Ludwig slowly walked towards Feli, slowly placing a hand on his shoulder. This set Feli off who hugged _____, sobbing and screaming near violently. “No!! _____!! You can't be dead!! Svegliati!! You can't leave me!!” He  screams, shaking the body in his arms like that would help. But it did nothing.

It took nearly an hour for the three to pull Feli away from _____, only managing to succeed when Feli passed out from exhaustion and the cold. Ludwig carried Feli back to the camp. Knowing Feli would never be the same.

~~~~~

Feli sat at the table, bouncing his leg impatiently as a nation went on with a speech that was taking three times longer than needed. It was another world meeting, surprisingly much, much calmer than normal. But taking twice as long. Feli tapped his fingers, trying to occupy himself. Not noticing some of the nations watching him. But he didn't care. He had something important he needed to do today. He glanced at the clock. It was 2 pm.

Feli notices movement in the corner of his eye, jolting eagerly when Arthur finally finished, watching him sit down. A collective sigh of relieved boredom overcomings the room. Arthur huffs. “Global warming is important, you wankers…” He grumbles, crossing his arms.

Ludwig clears his throat, standing up. Before Ludwig could ask for a nation to adjourn the meeting Feliciano flew from his seat, bottling out the door. The room utterly quiet, watching the doors swing shut with a loud bang.

“Dude, what was that about?” Alfred asks, looking around the table at some of the nations who seemed just as puzzled as you were. The nations once known as the Axis powers shifted in their places.

“It's been 75 years…” Francis says, a grave look on his face. “I ruined his life.” He whispers, covering his face. He was the reason _____ was dead. The reason why Feli no longer calls him Big Brother.

~~~~~

Feli was panting by the time he made it to the neatly kept field, a few beads of sweat falling down his face. The ends of his suits pants legs were soaked from him running through the rain. He was smart enough to remember to bright an umbrella this time, keeping his upper half and the picnic basket under his arm dry.

It took him only half an hour to get to his destination which was a large willow tree. The rain having thankfully become nothing more than a light mist. He was was soon on top of a hill which overlooked a vast valley of (f/flowers). He softly smiles and stops, slowly sitting down under the large willow tree. The spot completely dry, which he was thankful for.

He unpacked the picnic basket, pulling out a large covered bowl of spaghetti and wine. He smiles softly, leaning back. His warm back slowly pressing against the headstone. He rested his head on it much like he would a person's shoulder.

He lets out a soft sob, biting his lip. He clutched the engagement ring on his finger tightly, not caring that it was becoming white. “I love you, _____… I miss you so much…” He whimpers, sniffling into the cold stone while shaking his head. “I wish we would have died together… At least we would have been together forever...“ He whispers before he lets out a loud sob. Completely lost and heartbroken. The same feeling he has had for nearly 75 years.

That's where he stayed for the rest of the day until Ludwig, Kiku and Gil came and got him. Dragging him home as he clutched onto the golden ring you were going to give him that fateful night.

None of the nations noticed as they left the misty figure that floated above the tombstone. You stood there, watching as your lover was dragged away from you once again. It made your chest hurt.

"I love you too... I miss you more..." You say, knowing that no one could hear you. You ran your hand over your ring finger, feeling the missing mate to Feli's ring on your freezing hand. You look down. "I can't wait to see you next year." You say, forcing a smile as you silently cried to hours. Feeling just as lost and heartbroken once more.

Just like Feli you hoped that one day, you will see each other again. And live happily together in the afterlife, holding each other in your arms. Hands twinned together. The golden rings finally together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 125 17
BoyxBoy OneShots Book! This will contain fictional characters that I have created, !!! = Lemon/Smut !! = Fluff ! = Angst This is my first OneShots...
23.8K 318 18
โ˜„ Various male characters x male reader oneshots โ˜„ โ˜„ fluff & smut โ˜„ 'Cuz there's not enough of these \โ€ข-โ€ข/
3.4K 7 17
"๐˜ฝ๐™š ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ก๐™š๐™œ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ" Random fictional men stories I thought of. (Mostly anime guys) I you want...
460K 7.6K 58
Hetalia x Male Reader Oneshots! This is my first book and I am so happy for the many reads! I do take requests, just comment or leave me a direct me...