Pain Infliction

By Peachy_Pierce_203

Darkness is only itself until light breaks through the deep barrier of it's walls. That's the dynamic of Eric... More

AN ✅
Morning 🌅
Relations 👥
Leo 🤫
Skinny Love 🕊️
Note 💌
Trap 🪤
Pain 🤬
Savior 🤞
Bandage 🏥
Silence ♟️
Experimental 🐵
Marks ♟️
Jean Matthews' a Flirt
Final Touch
Hatred to Himself
Shower
Battle Scar
Jean X Eric, Huh?
Shutting Everyone Out
The End?
Ignore the Ugly About Yourself
Tris
Hatred of Some Initiates
Silent Fight
The Pit
Peter Hayes Vs. (Y/N) (L/N)
Molly's Trance
Pain
Morning Nightmare
Peter Vs. Tris ♟️
Max's Office
Jean Spirit
Mission
Stories Untold
'Princess Mask'
Faction Fight
Killing ♟️
Sarah
Harmed Girl
"Monster" Wasn't His Words
Smart Divergent (?)
Pawn
Late
Feeling
Tired Fighters
Cabin Unsafety
Room
Arrangements
Chair Sleep
Watch Your Step Around These Words
Dream of a Dream of Terror
The Truth
This Isn't True..
Secret Love
Wake
Love Triangle
Morning, Leaders and Initiates
Rebellion Fight
Evelyn
Wrong Words
Dauntless Soldiers
Infirmary's Best Friend
Nice
Code
"Save a Seat for Me."
Trick
Kisses
Guns for Hands
Change in Events
Bitch in Blue
Final Ending
~~ Author's Appreciation ~~

Clothing

3.9K 87 1
By Peachy_Pierce_203

"Eric, can you help me back her up so I can untie the dress?" She asked like a shy school girl.

There has to be something going on between them. Eric never follows anyone's request or orders unless demanded or by Max. He backed up a bit for me to grab his sides since his shoulders were too high. She went around to the other side of the bed, untying the dress. When that task was over with, I let the dress fall down to the ground.

"Can you put your shirt on, or do I need to intervene?" She asked, "Blink once if yes, blink twice if no."

I blinked once for no help. She nodded once again, handing me my shirt. I grunted a bit as I put the shirt over my head. The black shirt covered up to the top of my thighs. Someone must've went into my dresser to grab my Boyfriend shirts. As it passed over my nose, I got a sniff of.. Leo.

I took a deep breath, trying to control the emotions that wanted to fly out of my head.

"Eric, she's got on a shirt." Jean informed him, walking back over to the edge of the bed.

Slowly, Eric turned back around to face me. I just responded by turning my head down.

"Set her on the bed." She ordered him as if I was a piece of paper.

But.. once again, he obeyed his 'master'. Eric never obeys anyone and I can't understand why he's obeying her so well. It must be true then.. I looked at her clothing once more before he touched me. Erudite.. She's smart. He needs a smart one. Maybe they are dating.. and I can't accept the concept just yet..

I felt Eric's arm slide around my waist and the other on slide into my right hand. He led me downwards to the bed. When Jean's head was turned, he leaned his head against mine, only for a second, then lifted it back up when she turned back around to face us. What was that?

"Pants." She said, lifting up the black skinny jeans in the air.

I nodded, still a little confused and curious why he did that.

"You can move your legs, right?" She asked, interrupting my thoughts.

Rude.

"Y..Yes." I whispered.

Three words, yay.

She smiled, "At least you can say that instead of those useless words."

I'll show you 'useless' words. She dropped my pants into my lap, watching me carefully. Again, I felt like an experimented monkey. I bent down, putting the pants on my toes. Gradually, I brought them to my thighs.

"Eric." She said the name like a true 'master'.

With just that, he helped me back up off of the bed, wrapping his arms around my waist, standing back a few feet. Jean bent down a bit, helping me pull them all the way up. I would say thanks, but I don't think she deserves it that much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209 30 10
'It's time for the villans to have all the fun' Meeting Eric was one big kick up the ass. He is the definition of Cocky. Heavy heady and one big ass...
62.2K 2K 26
*WARNIO!! This is my second book I wrote on Wattpad. THERE will be mistakes!* Read at yo own dang risk! "Who is she?" "Can you get me her number?" "...
144K 3.2K 23
(Y/n) was a simplistic girl living in a town full of abnormal things which consists of heroes and villains. Her parents always kept her out of harms...
102K 1.4K 30
"I will never love you" I hiss digging my nails into his bulging bicep. "Trust me sweetheart I'll kill myself before I ever fall for a bitch like yo...