The Nerd Is A Player ✔

By EVanessaMary

When Tia Frederick, "Miss Player" and Alex Frederick, her older brother move to Australia. Tia starts a new c... More

The Nerd Is A Player
CHAPTER 1: Tia Frederick
CHAPTER 2: Meeting Him
CHAPTER 3: Crasher
CHAPTER 4: Throwing Challenges
CHAPTER 5: His Favourite Flavour
CHAPTER 6: That Guy
CHAPTER 7: Say It Once More
CHAPTER 8: Bed Arrest
CHAPTER 9: We All Have Our Secrets That Make Us Weak
CHAPTER 10: My Turn Now
CHAPTER 11: A Little Sugar
CHAPTER 12: Meeting The Sutherland's
CHAPTER 13: Bad Timing
Author's Note
CHAPTER 15: It's Raining, It's Pouring
CHAPTER 16: I'm In Love With Him
CHAPTER 17: Hot And Cold
CHAPTER 18: Misty
CHAPTER 19: Secrets
CHAPTER 20: Esperance
CHAPTER 21: Let The Fun Begin
CHAPTER 22: It Comes Crumbling Down
CHAPTER 23: Familiar White Walls
CHAPTER 24: Am I To Blame?
CHAPTER 25: Once A runner, Forever A Runner
CHAPTER 26: The Deadline Is Nearing
CHAPTER 27: Dancing Under The Moonlight
CHAPTER 28: Her Bold Confession
CHAPTER 29: Rivalry
CHAPTER 30: I am Cupid
CHAPTER 31: My Knight In Shining Armor
CHAPTER 32: Caught [PART 1]
CHAPTER 32: Caught [Part 2]
CHAPTER 33: We're Friends Now
CHAPTER 34: Visiting Mother & Father
CHAPTER 35: Safe In His Arms
CHAPTER 36: Realisation
CHAPTER 37: Much More
CHAPTER 38: You're Different Now
CHAPTER 39: Turn Around
CHAPTER 40: The Announcement
CHAPTER 41: Confrontation
Author's Note 2
CHAPTER 42: A Stranger's Advice
CHAPTER 43: My Decision
CHAPTER 44: I Let Go
Author's Note 3

CHAPTER 14: Am I Making You Nervous?

24.8K 917 322
By EVanessaMary

||CHAPTER 14: Am I making you nervous?||

Logan

"Why don't you have a shirt on?" She asked, as she covered her eyes.

I stood there with a smirk on my handsome face. Her reaction was rather hilarious. I assume the great Tia Frederick didn't expect a 'nerd' to have a good body. Well, this is a great chance for me to torment her. "Tia this is my room, I can do as I please." I point out, as I set my book down. "I could even be naked." I added.

Immediately Tia yelled, "N-no don't even think about it." She stammered.

"But you've seen other men naked. So, seeing me naked shouldn't bother you, unless it secretly turns you on." From what I could see, Tia's face was red in embarrassment. She was acting like a virgin.

"Don't be stupid," She said, uncovering her eyes. She was looking around my room and tried her best to avoid looking at me. "I-I just don't want your parents to get the wrong idea."

"What do you mean?" I asked, pretending to be clueless. With every step I took toward her, Tia uneasily stepped back, before her back hit the door. "Tia, am I making you nervous?"

"No, how dare you. Just because there are stupid girls who like you, doesn't mean I am the same."

Why did I doubt her words? Sure, Tia indicated that she didn't like me, saying that she didn't like nerds. However I knew that she was definitely interested in me. Whenever I kiss her, she would never refuse. Instead she would kiss me back and won't stop until we're out of breath.

I could tell from the first day that Miss Tia was definitely interested in me. No matter how many times she disagrees, it's very true.

But was I interested in her? No.

Yes Tia was gorgeous, sexy and very popular with the males. However her personality was extremely annoying. I didn't like the way her mind worked. How she thought that because of her high status, she was superior. Then I wonder, is this because of her past. I don't know but I want to find out.

Alex was perfectly good with people like me. I wonder if Tia has something against nerds because she didn't seem to care about my family, considering we were from a middle-class family. And whenever she was with a guy, she would accept everyone but 'Nerds'. Now I definitely was curious.

"Logan, it's rude to ignore someone." Tia said.

"Oh. Yeah, I tend to get lost in my thoughts." I admitted, before reaching out for her wrist. I pulled her closer against my bare chest. "You know Tia; you're alone, in a house, with a guy." I put emphasis on guy and she gulped. "We can get together, and do whatever we want." I whispered into her ear, before I playfully nipped her earlobe.

Tia shivers under my touch. "L-Logan, your parents could come back and-"

I place a chaste kiss on her lips to shut her up, "Oh don't worry, nothing will happen."

For a player, Tia was making this too easy. Instead of me falling for her, I plan on making her fall for me.

I was about to lean in for a kiss but I heard the front door open, followed by my mother's crazy yell. "Logan, Tia dear, we're home. Come down to eat."

A small smile forms Tia's lips as she glances at the floor. "It feels nice...." She muttered.

I gave her a confuse look, "What feels nice?" I decided to ask.

"Well, to hear a mother's voice. My parents are dead, and I've forgotten what it's like." I felt my heart clench when I heard that. My eyes soften as I look at her. "It feels nice to hear your mum come home, and hear her asking us to come down to eat. I mean, it probably sounds ridiculous but I miss it."

Was Tia really opening up to me? I wish she didn't because it was making it harder for me. "Shall we go?"

Tia nodded her head, and together we exited my room when I opened the door. It was quiet we climbed down the steps. We didn't exchange words and pretended that we barely knew each other. When my mother saw us, she rushed towards us with a grin on her face. "Logan, Tia, it's nice to see you two getting along."

My mother sighs lovingly, "It's so nice to have you here." She said, as we each took our seats around the dining table. "This will be amazing. We can go shopping and-"

"Faith calm down, you'll scare the poor girl." My father chuckled. He shook his head at my crazy mum's clowning. My mother, although she was in her late thirties, was very childish. But she was far too stubborn to admit the truth. Well now I know that Tia and my mother will definitely get along. They were both stubborn women.

"Oh not at all Sir, she reminds me of my own mother." Tia smiled, as she reassures my father. "Oh and thank you so much Mrs Sutherland, for arranging my room and everything else. It looks lovely."

My mother gave Tia a sad smile, "Don't call me Mrs Sutherland love, Faith is perfectly fine." She said, "Or mum." My mum added inaudibly. She had tears in her eyes that were threatening to escape, but she held it back. "Excuse me." She muttered, before getting up. My mum ran out of the dining room, with my father instantly following behind her.

"I...." Tia whispered, she had a guilty look in her eyes.

"Don't feel bad. Our mum's just a very emotional person...." Laura said, giving her a smile. Unlike Belle, Laura was very mature for a 13 year old.

My parents returned to the dining room. We ate in silence. It was quite uncomfortable, but I didn't open my mouth about it.

Apart from my mother's ridiculous childish attitude, she was emotional and very caring. She was aware of Tia's deceased parents. And knowing my mother, the thought of Tia not having a father and a mother, made her unhappy.

"Excuse me." I said, after I had finished eating. I stood up with my plate, before exiting the dining room. Once I was in the kitchen, I set my plate it the sink before washing my hands clean. And as I turned around, I saw Tia behind me with her plate in her hand. Without her asking, I took the plate off her then stepped aside, allowing her to wash her hands. "Are you alright?" I asked her.

She meekly nodded her head, "I feel terrible for making your mother sad. I didn't mean too...." Tia said. A sad expression was on her face.

I cupped her chin and tilted her head to face me. "Don't be." I lean down, placing my lips on hers as my palms rested on her hips. Tia's arms wrap around my neck, and have her body closer to my bare chest. Yes, I hadn't bothered putting a shirt on for dinner because my parents genuinely didn't care.

Out of instinct, I lift her up and set her on the bench top before deepening the kiss. Fuck, I truly like kissing her. Her lips were addicting, and I could never get tired of kissing her soft, cherry tasting, lips. I smirk lightly when she moans softly.

"Gross, you two stop."

Tia and I stop, before turning to face the person. Thank god, it was only Laura. "Sorry." I mumbled.

God, I hate it when people interrupt us. It is quite annoying for me.

"Seriously, if you're going to make out, or more, please go to the room." Laura said, with a smirk of her own. Her eyes gleamed with mischievousness.

"D-Don't be crazy Laura, we were talking." Tia shuttered.

I chuckle at her embarrassment. How cute.

Laura gave her a 'I know you're lying' look. "I caught you two, don't deny it silly Tia." Laura said in a playful tone. "But you're lucky it was me and not our parents, especially mum." She groaned as her shoulders slumped.

Knowing my mother, she would be reacting like a overly crazy, school girl. She would pull Tia into a room, and ask for exciting 'details'. "But Tia, I need to ask you a question." Laura spoke up. Tia smiles, and mumbled quietly, "I'm listening."

"Well, there's this guy I like and, I don't know if he likes me back. And because you're extremely pretty, and probably have the male population chasing after you. I was wondering if you could, you know, help me?" Laura asked warily. She was too shy to look up, hense the reason she was glancing at the floor.

"Of course, I'd love you help!" Tia chirped happily. Laura looked up with a grin on her face. I don't think Laura was expecting Tia to help her because I certainly wasn't. "What's his name?"

"Noah, Noah Burke." She mumbled under her breath.

"Noah? I thought you didn't like him." I state. Noah Burke and Laura were arch enemies, like Tia and I were. Laura would come home and complain about this Noah kid. Complain about his stupidity, his (ingenious) pranks, that he pulled on my sister Laura regularly. I knew Noah because of his older sister Kate Burke, my ex. Who still, after telling her that I don't do relationships, wants to be my 'official' girlfriend? And I was Noah's tutor.

"I want to hate him but I can't because now, whenever he's around. I can't think straight!" Laura wailed.

"Well you do realise that today he's coming over for tutoring." I mentioned, and Laura's eyes widen in realisation

We then heard the front door open and close. "The great Noah Burke is here."

Speak of the devil.

The kid definitely knew how to make an entrance. Whenever he'd come over for tutoring. He would make a grand entrance. I must say, the kid was awesome. "Hey Logan." He grinned as he entered the kitchen, with Belle behind him. "Hello to my beautiful and most gorgeous future wife, Laura." He winked at her.

"God, I hate you." She scowled at him.

"I know you love me Laura baby, and that you want to kiss me senseless."

If only he knew that, that statement was true.

"I rather have s-"

"Sex with me?" Noah asked, cutting her off. "Damn gorgeous, didn't think you were willing but I'm up for it." Laura let out a loud screech before storming off, with Belle behind her.

Tia let out a small giggle, before she jumped off the bench top. "You must be Noah."

"The one and only."

Noah and Tia had a small conversation before we went our separate way. "Dude, that Tia chick is smoking hot." Noah wolf whistled, as we entered my room. "Fuck, I bet she's a model, or could be one."

"Yeah she's hot, and extremely sarcastic, stubborn, annoying. Man, I could write a book about her negative traits." I said, as I sit down on my chair, which was situated next to my study table. "But forget about her. You're here to study, what do you have today?"

"The teachers didn't give us homework. Which is surprising, but I think it's because we had a test earlier today."

"How do you think you went?" I knew I didn't have to ask because Noah was a smart kid and the second top student in his school.

He leans back in his chair, "It was easy. I mean a five year old kid could do the test and pass."

"Well, since there isn't much work for you. We'll play video games." I suggested but he shook his head 'No'.

"You see, I came here to trouble Laura." He said, giving me a sheepish grin. "It's funny to see her reaction, and how she bites her lips when she's frustrated. It's cute."

"Cute?" I asked with a smirk. "Does little Noah like my sister?" His face went bright red.

Well this was hilarious. The two had feelings for each other but were too stubborn to admit it. "Maybe I do, but she doesn't like me. She likes that stupid Vincent kid. Fuck I hate him, I mean, he's not even great and I'm better than him. So, I don't see why, she likes him!" The pencil he was holding in his hand, snapped in two.

"Just tell her, you could never know." I hint.

"Like she'll like me, I make her life a living hell." He grumbled, before getting up. "Well, I'm going to go annoy her." His face brightens up. "See ya Logan."

It wasn't long after I heard Laura scream in frustration, followed with a threat. I had to say, Noah was a certified mastermind.

It was around midnight, and I couldn't get sleep. It was frustrating because all I could do was think about useless matters. However the thought of Tia disliking me, conquered my mind. I had a feeling there was genuine reason for her hate towards 'nerds'. I was curious, and it drove me crazy because Tia was like a difficult puzzle to solve.

I got out of bed, before exiting the room. I somehow ended up outside Tia's room. I knocked softly on her door, silently hoping she was wide awake.

"Yes?" A soft voice responded.

I took this as a 'Come in". I twist the knob before entering her room. "Hey." I mumbled.

"Logan, what on earth are you doing in here?" She had confusion lacing her tone of voice. And before I could reply, she asked. "Couldn't sleep?"

I merely nod my head, before closing the door behind me. "No, and let me take a guess, neither could you." I state. She too, nodded her head. "So, apparently Noah likes Laura." I told her as I rest on bed and didn't move because she didn't seem to care.

"He told me when we were texting. He wanted advice, it was adorable." She let out a half-suppressed laugh.

"Apparently there's a Vincent dude in the picture, and Noah doesn't want to tell Laura because to him, Laura is in love with Vincent." I shake my head in dissatisfaction. For a smart kid, Noah was an idiot at times.

"I am quite keen to help Noah get his girl."

"What are you, Cupid?" I asked, shaking with laughter. This girl was pure madness, like my mum. "But since you are, we should definitely be a couple." I proposed.

She scoffed. "Don't hold your breath Logan."

I instantly straddle Tia so she can't move. I stare deep into her eyes and run my fingers down her face and to the back of her neck. "Don't lie to me." I said, leaning towards her, I run my tongue across her bottom lip and pull her lips into mine desperately. As our lips and tongues explore each other, a small delightful moan escaped her lips. "I need you Tia." With every minute our breathing grew heavier.

I let out a moan when Tia grounded her hips into mine. God this girl was driving me insane. Slowly, my lips kiss all down her neck, as our bodies were grinding simultaneously.

It was clear, at the moment; our bodies were in need for attention.

**

Question Time!

TEAMIAN or TEAMLOGAN? Or was there another person in mind?

Do you think that Kate will be a problem?

What do you think about Noah and Laura? I might write a story about their love life once I halfway through with TNIAP, might call it "My Teenage Love Is COMPLICATED"

Oh and one more thing, please check out my other book "That wasn't on my Bucket List" :)

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE & FAN.

Love, E. V. M.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 16.4K 44
[COMPLETED] "Why people would ever choose to sleep with someone as vexatious as you is beyond my imagination," I scoffed. "Careful." He smirked. "It...
6.2K 1.7K 37
"But it's still me you like right?" I asked him looking into his eyes to make sure he wont lie to me "Yeah this is just for fun" he answered with a...
6.3K 256 40
'We have a new student with us today.' For Anna, the arrival of a new student shouldn't have changed her life so much, but it did. Anna had always st...
48.4K 1.2K 18
Cathy is your 13 year old good girl. She's rich,has good grades,and everything she could possibly have. She just moved to Florida from Utah with her...