The Daughter ↬ SUNGJOY [EDITI...

By sooyoungexquisites

↬ in which a fan brought a baby on a BTOB fanmeet and sungjae got a feeling ↫ More

➳ one
➳ two
➳ three
➳ four
➳ five
➳ six
➳ seven
➳ eight
➳ nine
➳ ten
➳ eleven
➳ twelve
➳ thirteen
➳ fourteen
➳ fifteen
➳ sixteen
➳ seventeen
➳ eighteen
➳ nineteen
➳ twenty
➳ twenty one
➳ twenty two
➳ twenty three
➳ twenty four
➳ twenty five
➳ twent six
➳ twenty seven
➳ twenty nine
➳ thirty
➳ thirty one
➳ thirty two
➳ thirty three
➳ thirty four
➳ thirty five
➳ thirty six
➳ thirty seven
➳ thirty eight
➳ thirty-nine
➳ forty
➳ forty-one
➳ forty-two
➳ forty-three
➳ forty-four
➳ forty-five
➳ forty-six
➳ forty-seven
➳ forty-eight
➳ forty-nine
➳ fifty
➳ fifty-one
➳ fifty-two
➳ fifty-three
➳ fifty-four
➳ fifty-five
➳ fifty-six
➳ fifty-seven
➳ fifty-eight
Special Chapter 1
favor

➳ twenty eight

16.8K 708 213
By sooyoungexquisites

The past few days, Joy would always come back to their house after baking and settling things at the shop. Joy don't want to stay there or even spend more time there anymore. Every clangs of the front door's bell is making her anxious.

Joy feels like it will always be her nightmares.

Sungjae and Hanseol.

Dasom knew that something is off so she decided to went down and visit the shop with Areum. It's still the time of the day where Joy is not yet done baking and it wasn't even half of the day yet. Aside from that, she also needs to discuss a lot of things with her, including about going back to her home since vacation is almost over.

"Good morning Jiyeon-ah, where's Unnie? Kitchen?" Dasom greeted the younger girl behind the counter. Areum acknowledged her through bowing whilst being carried by Dasom.

Jiyeon smiled happily at the younger girl for she adored her very much before turning back to Dasom, "Nope. She's at the office,"

Dasom nodded and made her way to the small office of the shop.

Dasom let out a sigh when they saw Joy sitting on her swivel chair and staring to her and Areum's family portrait. Joy was too focused on her thoughts that she didn't even noticed the two's arrival.

"Eomma!" Areum shrieked excitedly that made her Mom shake from startlement. Joy's shocked expression change in an instant when she saw her daughter smiling brightly to her. It's as if all her worries disappeared but her protectiveness took over.

She let out a sincere smile but Dasom's focus is on her Unnie's sad eyes. The usual spark in has is gone and Joy doesn't look like the Joy she know. And it's making her feel frustrated because her Unnie's mouth is kept shut and she's back to keeping all her problems to herself.

"Areum-ah," Joy called and gestured her hands to carry the baby. Areum motioned for her Dasom-unnie to put her down and ran to her mother using her fullest speed. She climbed up to her mother's lap while Joy supported her small body.

Once on top of her mom's lap, Areum slightly go up and immediately kissed Joy on her nose and moved away a bit to observe her mother's face, her sweet smile is not leaving her lips and her eyes are full of love.

That small yet special gesture made Joy giggle, "Why are you staring at Eomma?" Joy questioned while squeezing the little girl's cheek softly.

"I love you, Eomma," Areum said shyly, and then giggled in the exact same way Joy did just a while ago. There is seriously no doubt about these two being related.

"I know and I love you too but, what do you want this time?" Joy gave her assuring smile because Joy wanted to be a mother who doesn't want to intimidate her daughter. She wanted to have a very close relationship with her and also she dreamed to still be close to Areum even to Areum's teenage years. She doesn't want Areum to feel distanced towards her so as much as possible, she's doing her best to make Areum happy in a way that she won't scare the little girl or spoil her too much.

"Dasom-unnie and I. . ." Areum trailed off while hiding her face from her mother's sight, "Can we go to the mall today?" Areum looked up, her large eyes focused on Joy's which immediately melts the latter's heart.

"Unnie and you are gonna go shopping?" Joy questioned, still giving the vibe that it is alright to ask. She glanced towards Dasom and the younger looked as nervous as Areum.

"Can we?" Areum is still trying to look cute, "Please?" She made her tone smaller and Joy couldn't help but laugh at how wise Areum is.

Joy moved closer to Areum and started whispering on her ear, "Alright. Make sure to make Dasom-unnie treat you lots of clothes alright?" Areum yet again giggled while nodding in agreement.

If there's a lot of things Areum got from her mother, one of it was their love for fashion.

"What are you two giggling about?" Dasom walks towards the two after witnessing Joy's change of aura. Areum is surely Joy's happy little pill.

"Unnie! Eomma said yes already!" Areum exclaimed which made Dasom force a smile.

"That's. . .very nice!" Dasom fakely shrieked as guilt started to fill her emotions.

But she's doing it for Joy.

She wanted her older sister to be happy and she is sure as heavens that she's doing the right thing. Due to sudden change of things, she forgot to talk about her departure and look at Areum who's very comfortable on Joy's lap. "Should we go now?"

Areum nodded and Joy decided to walk the two out. She is carrying Areum and they walk out the office.

Joy was grateful towards her daughter because the latter made her momentarily forget about her problems but it came back again when four very familiar people are standing next to the entrance of her shop.

Not today.

"U-uncle, A-auntie. . ." Dasom stuttered as she made an immediate halt to her footsteps upon seeing her Unnie's biological family.

Joy's parents and sisters.

It isn't normal for a daughter not to feel delighted upon seeing her family but Joy's life wasn't normal anymore. It is different now.

They are all smiling while looking at Areum who's also staring back at them with confused look on her face.

Joy's first thoughts was to hide Areum. She doesn't want Areum to see and know the people who ruined her mother and sadly, they are her parents. Joy don't have anything against her siblings but she felt so distanced after seeing them again and noticing the slight changes on their physical look.

"Grandma!"

Areum shouted all of the sudden which stoned Joy.

What?

Areum released herself from Joy's carry and Joy, being shocked and confused at the same time, wasn't able to stop Areum from running.

Joy's mother was confused and shocked but her smile grew wider. Her eyes are teary and her heart is beating fast after hearing the voice of her granddaughter. Even Dasom and Joy's dad and sisters are confused of the sudden happenings.

But the smile on Joy's mother's face vanished when instead of running to her direction, Areum ran past them and continue to run right in front of a group of 5 older females who are smiling happily while waiting for Areum to arrive. Areum is smiling widely all throughout the get together.

The kind looking one carried Areum and kissed her on the cheeks and the other four did the same.

Joy felt so happy and relief flooded her insides. "Eomma-deul!" She also ran to them, passing right in front of her family who's faces almost fell when Joy and Areum ignored them.

Dasom felt pitiful as she watch Joy's family watching Joy getting together with the five older women who are so close with Joy and Areum. She felt specially sorry for Joy's mother because just right in front of her, her own daughter disregarded her presence and called other people 'Eomma' while she's just centimeters away.

Joy's mom smiled, she's rather envious and sad than mad. Hell, she doesn't even have the rights to be mad.

She is a terrible mother to Joy and she will never hate Joy for ignoring her like that because that's just what she deserve.

Joy on the other hand, hugged and kissed each and everyone whom she considered as her close family, "Why are you here?" She asked, trying to stop herself from breaking down in front of them. She just felt to relieved and protected by their presence. Her mothers are here.

"You brat! You didn't contact us for two days! We have been calling you but you never answered and your phone was suddenly out of reach! We were so worried!" The oldest of them had the urge to pinch Joy for making them feel worried but instead she hugged Joy tightly and rubbed her back. "Have you been well?" Her soft voice is like a lullaby on Joy's ears.

Joy felt extremely emotional and she is not able to stopped herself from crying. "I am fine," She sniffed and the other mother's are watching Joy with sad eyes, hugging her two and saying they are there for Joy.

Joy made an unexpected eye contact with Areum who look like she will cry in any minute so she quickly wiped her tears and smiled at Areum who instantly changed expressions. Joy released herself from the hug and smiled at everyone. "I'm so happy that you are here!" She said and they mothers smiled sweetly at the woman they consider as daughter. "Let's go up, I'll cook lunch," Joy said excitedly and everyone agreed.

"Unnie"

They are about to leave when Joy heard her sister, Jinyoung, called her. Her voice is still the same, the voice that cried with her. The voice that cried for her.

She got too excited that she literally forgot about them. She was torn on wether to look back or just ignore them.

Maybe she is totally a bad person now.

Joy turned around but instead of looking at Jinyoung, she made an eye contact with Dasom and walked towards her. "Let them order what they want and don't let them pay, accompany them, alright?" Joy said and turned around.

Without sparing them even one glance, even though she can feel their stares on her, even though her heart is hurting for Jinyoung, she ran to the mothers and Areum and take them to her house upstairs. She's still working on how to make her heart stoned for everyone who doesn't deserve its beats.

•••

I'm so not sure about the Eomma-deul thing so pls correct me if it is wrong.

And this is so lame. Congrats for reaching this chapter without getting bored lmao.

SUNGJAE'S HAVING HIS FANMEETING TOMORROW AND I CAN'T COME. SOMEONEN SLIT MY THROAT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297 60 5
Y'all But single dad alpha Taehyung sending his baby girl for her first dance class and she comes back home saying "daddy daddy teacher Seokkie smell...
882 13 2
BTOB Fanfiction with Im Hyunsik and Yook Sungjae as main leads.
4.7K 152 5
5 Different Christmas one-shots of bbyu ✨ ?Idontknow_0511
31.3K 1.6K 25
I orchestrate my nights to the time of coffee