➳ ten

Dasom screamed in delight for she was able to purchase the limited ticket for the fanmeet

Dasom screamed in delight for she was able to purchase the limited ticket for the fanmeet. There will only be 100 fans who can interact with BTOB and the rest will just watch. She got the 7th ticket because she came there far more early than she should and there are only few fans there yet.

With Areum on her right hand and a paper bag on her left hand, Dasom entered the venue where BTOB will be helding their fanmeeting.

A month ago, BTOB released their seventh studio album which caused an uproar all around Korea and abroad. BTOB became superbly popular around the globe, doing nonstop tours and promotions overseas.

They are a korean group but it is rare for them to have a fanmeet in Korea anymore.

That's why as the dedicated melody she is and self-proclaimed wife of Jung Ilhoon, Dasom decided to attend it since the fanmeet will took place in the town where Joy lives.

Many idols have been there too, doing concerts and fanmeets after The semi-rural town became completely urbanized and overly known as time goes by. There are many fans living there too and just a year ago, it became one of the favorite spots for such gatherings. It's probably the reason why BTOB picked the place as one out of two fanmeeting they are going to do in Korea for the year.

Yep there will only be two fanmeeting for the year. One in Seoul and one in there because they will continue touring abroad again. And that is reason why Dasom must attend it without telling Joy because for sure, Joy wouldn't let her.

Well maybe Joy will but Joy wouldn't let her bring Areum with her for the father is there. But Dasom have seen Joy's hardships on taking care of Areum alone and she promised to herself that she would do all her best to help her Unnie. Joy has a lot of works to do and since Joy is paying her, she decided on bringing Areum with her.

Joy will never know because as far as Dasom knows, Joy stopped on reading and hearing news about BTOB.

And it's not like Sungjae will know that Areum is his daughter.

He literally abandoned the two, believing that Areum is not his.

Areum jolted in surprise when the full packed venue consisting of hormonal fangirls started screaming, scaring the baby. Dasom felt Areum's fear so she hugged the baby tightly, whispering her that it's okay.

The two are seating in the first line of the audience so the seven handsome guys are clear to their eyes when one by one, BTOB members started filling the stage.

Dasom couldn't help herself from screaming too when Ilhoon finally appeared.

BTOB started singing their first single to start the show. It was a light song about love during spring and Sungjae couldn't stop his eyes from darting towards the baby girl in front of them.

A fan is carrying her as the baby claps her hands to the beat of the song. Even the other members noticed the baby who is smiling brightly while watching them perform. Her skin is white, her face is round with her cheeks fluffy and red.

The baby surely looks so familiar. But Sungjae can't seem to remember if he had seen her or not before because it's their first time in that area.

If his heart have face, it is probably smiling brightly at the sight of the cute baby girl in front of them. The baby seems to be enjoying their music and his heart is fluttering in delight.

Every time the baby giggles, he couldn't stop himself from smiling too. The baby's smile is contagious and it's sending good vibes to him, she's making him happy.

And Sungjae couldn't look away from the smiling baby girl even though the baby reminded him of someone a lot. They have the same "sending-rays-of-sunshine" kind of smile. It's very addictive.

The song ended and Sungjae is still staring at the baby.

He was surprised when her small face abruptly turned towards his direction. He falters when the baby showed him what could be the most glittering smile together with her eyes smiling too, as it is sparkling in happiness.

His blood felt like it's jumping and rushing all around his body. Suddenly, it feels like the rotation of his blood around his body is two times faster, making him excited and nervous at the same time.

The baby surely looks like her.

But that's impossible, the baby is with someone he doesn't know. And they look somehow alike too so he's guessing she's either the baby's mom or sister.

There's no way that the baby could be related to Joy.

Ilhoon suddenly blocked his view as the older went towards the end of the stage, infront of the baby.

The baby looked away from him and switching her attention towards Ilhoon who's waving friendly at her.

The fan looked like she lost consciousness because she's not moving while staring at Ilhoon.

The baby is waving back at Ilhoon with her small hands, all smiles and it seems like rainbows are now surrounding the baby.

The baby is all Sungjae could ever see.

Even his members are now going in front of the baby whilst he was standing behind them, unable to even move. He's so nervous.

"Annyeong~~!" He can hear his members talking to the baby while their fans are recording them with happy faces.

"What's your name?" Changsub asked through his mic.

He started walking towards the baby's direction too and they saw how the baby's mouth move but they couldn't understand.

"Uhm, excuse me?" Ilhoon said now looking towards Dasom who still couldn't contemplate if what's happening is real. All of the members of BTOB are in front of them above the stage.

All attentions are to them while people are recording the scene, and BTOB's attention is all towards Areum who probably snatched their hearts out of her cuteness.

She was too overwhelmed by the scene and she don't know what to do. Ilhoon seems to be talking to her but she couldn't function.

"Can we borrow her here at the stage for a moment?" Ilhoon smiled and Dasom felt as if her soul left her body.

Slowly, Dasom started walking, handing Areum to Changsub, the baby happily embracing Changsub in a hug.

This is bad. This is bad. This is bad.