➳ thirty one

"Bye bye Unnie," Areum's shaking lips and tearful eyes made Dasom drop her luggage and take Areum from Joy.

"Princess, don't cry," Dasom cooed even though her eyes are already misty, "Unnie will always visit. I promised didn't I?" She said, hugging the little girl tight.

She felt Areum nod and then after a some time, Dasom's taxi came picking her up.

Joy also bid her goodbyes, she didn't cry which is a good thing because Areum cried nonstop. Telling Joy that the two of them should just come with Dasom.

Even Dasom felt so sorry of how much Areum cried but she promised that she will visit from time to time. Dasom's just a bit worried of how Areum will react everytime she leaves.

Now Areum understands why the Mothers who visited Joy choose to leave when Areum is already asleep even though it's already late that night. Because Areum gets attached too quick and it's hard for the little girl to let go.

Joy stared at Areum's sleeping face. The poor girl fell asleep while crying and Joy felt the baby's pain. Again, the walls of protection are activated.

The next day, Joy did not come to the coffee shop because she wanted to spend more time with Areum. Jiyeon knows what she should do anyway. Joy and Areum will go out today and buy her school stuffs.

They are both dressed and the two of them are already on their way to Joy's car and suddenly, a familiar car caught Joy's attention. It wasn't that near to them but when Joy stared at it for some time, the car speed off.

It was fishy and Joy couldn't remember where she saw that. Or maybe she was just over-reacting since there are obviously lots of cars like that.

Joy choose to just shrug that off and the two of them continued their date.

They were able to buy all the stuffs needed and they somehow ended at an amusement park. Areum's little body is so thirsty for extreme ride. The girl actually whined for an hour when the crew didn't let the baby ride the roller coaster. Joy already told Areum that earlier but Areum said she will use aegyo but still, they weren't allowed. And Joy wouldn't allow it either, she said yes that they should try asking because she knows that the crew will say no anyway.

Joy found it funny so they tried the extreme rides for Areum's age. Unfortunately for little Areum, she found them really boring.

They ate out and the two of them are worn off once they reached home.

The next day, the two of them did their daily routine and was ready to work for the day when Joy noticed the car again.

Maybe they have a new neighbor?

She didn't bother herself anymore and the two of them still proceeded to the coffee shop.

The following days came and when it was already Friday Joy and Areum did the usual things the do during work time. On Monday, Areum will start going to school. Joy could tell how excited Areum is because during enrollment, she already met some kids and Areum said they are really nice.

Areum was busy watching some disney movie on the couch of her office so Joy decided to go out and throw the trashes.

Again, the car is at it's usual place. She can't even see if anyone is inside because the windows are tinted.

She settled by the thought that they really have a new neighbor since almost everyday, the car is always there.

Monday came Joy woke up extra early to prepare everything that Areum will need to her first day of school. Joy does not know but she also feel a little excited and the fact that another thing will be added on her daily routine excites her even more.