➳ fourteen

"Is that all?" Asked Jiyeon when Sungjae did not continue talking

"Yes," His voice is deep.

Jiyeon turned around to give Joy the paper, she noticed that Joy and Sungjae are still staring at each other making her confused. "Is everything alright?" She trailed off, not knowing what to do.

Cautious glances from Jiyeon were thrown back and forth between the two. Joy looking at Sungjae with fear and shock in her eyes while Sungjae still looks angry?

This time, Joy broke the contact. She closed her eyes, sighing deeply before turning to Jiyeon.

Jiyeon was surprised at how Joy's expression turned into a completely different one.

She suddenly came back, like how she used to be. All smiles and bright aura, "Of course," Joy answered, smiling sweetly as she grab the paper from Jiyeon's hand. She turned around, not sparing a single glance towards Sungjae's direction and went towards the kitchen.

Fuck. I can't believe her.

Sungjae let out a chuckle, he was left in bafflement and his muscles are trembling because of too much rage.

Jiyeon noticed the dark aura surrounding Sungjae and even her is scared if she should tell him to sit and wait on one of their tables or let him stand there.

The looks on his face are sharp and rampant.

Seeing Joy smile like that made his blood boil. She seemed so happy now when she doesn't deserve it at all.

Joy is a cheater.

She's a deceitful bitch who had a child with another man while they are still together. The hell, she even told him it was his and made him want to take responsibility.

The hatred are all coming back to him and he is going crazy! All he can think of right now is the face of that man together with Joy.

Joy seems to be having a good life now while there he is, still having nightmares about how happy they are before, her smiling face is still haunting him during his sleep and her laugh still lingers in his ears.