➳ sixteen

"Waahh~" Changsub exclaimed when he finally saw Sungjae sitting on one of the sofas inside their hotel room on Seoul, "You should've told us that you'll go first, we waited for you Sungjae-ah," Said Changsub who's disappointment is visible on his ...

"Waahh~" Changsub exclaimed when he finally saw Sungjae sitting on one of the sofas inside their hotel room on Seoul, "You should've told us that you'll go first, we waited for you Sungjae-ah," Said Changsub who's disappointment is visible on his face and voice. "And what's that? Have you been drinking since you got here?" He pointed the empty bottles of liquor placed above the table.

Sungjae is not even talking and continuously chugging on the bottle he's holding. After that encounter with Joy, he hadn't realize that he's already driving back to Seoul, unable to tell his Manager and Hyungs about it. His head is too occupied of the fact that he saw her again.

He was indeed bewildered upon seeing Joy again, he never thought of her, so what more to see her? It was a mix of emotions.

There's this fury inside him that came out again. He thought it was already gone, like buried deep inside him for over years now but suddenly, at the sight of her, it came running back like a mad horse kicking senses inside him that the woman who ruined him is infront of him.

Flashbacks of everything that happened before came back to his mind and it's virulent. Sungjae tried all sorts of actions just to not think of those memories and then suddenly, the root of it shows up.

He loathes her. He hates her face, he hates her smile, he hates her guts. He couldn't believe that she had the determination to talk to her like that. Have she already forgotten her unlawfulness?

He wanted to laugh at how annoyingly funny Joy has become. She stood infront of him, proud like she never did anything wrong and told him to never come back again. Like the hell he wanted to go back right? Sungjae will do anything to not see her again, and if that means he should be blind, damn he'd be more willing to do so.

"Yah, aren't you even going to apologize?" Eunkwang's voice made Sungjae snap out of his trance. It's rare for Eunkwang to be mad but seeing his utterance, Eunkwang is dead serious right now. All of his hyungs are now standing to his front, watching him like he's some kind of an interesting movie.

He sighed deeply, putting down the half-full bottle before looking at them, "I'm really sorry about that," Sungjae's voice is full of sincerity in it. He knows it's his fault and that's why he's doing what should be done.

The faces of his Hyungs changes from annoyed to worried. Sungjae has already been staying away from liquors. He created a lot of ungracious memories under the influence of such drinks. "Are you okay?" Minhyuk asked, making his way to sit next to Sungjae.

"I'm not," He said. Maybe it's the effect of the intoxicant that's making him tell everything he wanted to say without thinking about it twice. "I saw that woman again," He informed.

"Who?" Ilhoon query, sitting on the floor and getting himself a bottle.

"Park Sooyoung," Every syllable of the name have an intense tone as being said by Sungjae. His members can feel the agony in the way he say Joy's name.