➳ twent six

Flashback from 4 years ago

Sungjae searched around the huge and crowded club, filled by swaying and intoxicated bodies of people who seeks for fun and excitement.

He saw a familiar man sitting on a chair connected to the counter of the bar, drinking what could be his vitamin for the night. Probably his medium to get himself away from the nightmares of the reality he's in.

His stomach is trembling and all he could think off was a way on how to remove all the anger in him. The anger that slowly consumes him into someone he never thought he would be capable of.

Sungjae knew what he did earlier to Joy was so wrong. He almost hurt her physically knowing that she's in the sensitivity of pregnancy. It added fuel to the fire of his fury and he hated himself for that.

But he also hates Joy.

For cheating.

For doing something strongly forbidden once you entered a relationship. For making Sungjae feel as if he's not enough. For hurting his ego.

Sure, he might have said words that he's not yet sure about, things that he might regret in the future. And that's why he came there, to chase down answers that hopefully will come to the better side. To know the truth behind those enraging pictures.

And to still hope that 'maybe', just maybe, it could be a mistake.

"Mingyu," Sungjae called the younger man who immediately looked up to him.

"Hyung!" He greeted him and bowed to him. The sight the older and former fellow trainee which Mingyu respects a lot. Maybe Sungjae used that respect to get Mingyu to tell him where his friend is. Sungjae can see Mingyu's stiff posture but Sungjae could care less. He didn't even greet him back.

"Where's Hanseol?" Asked Sungjae and Mingyu was so scared of his dark aura. It's the first time he saw him like that.

Yook Sungjae is indeed scary, his head turning to different directions as if he's very ready to devastate his prey.

"H-hyung," The younger stutters, there's reluctance in the male's voice making Sungjae look at him again, his eyes burning with the desire to make Mingyu talk as quick as possible, "Are you sure about this, I mean you're an idol and there's a lot of peopleㅡ"

"Where the fuck is Hanseol?" He asked again, impatient because his hands are shaking to hit the said guy.

Mingyu sighed before giving him the key on one of the private rooms of the club, the one he supposed where Hanseol is. Without second thoughts, he snatched the keys and with raging knuckles he went to the second floor of the club.

Maybe it's the urgency that made him find the room quickly. His thoughts are a mess, full of ways on how he should ruin the fucker who kissed her girl.

He kicked the door, the keys completely losing its use because the door opened, revealing Hanseol who's alone in it. The table is full of beverages that haven't touched yet while Hanseol is staring blankly somewhere down.

Sungjae didn't waste any time and greeted him with a strong punch straight to his left jaw. Hanseol fell down from the sofa, shocked of the scrutinizing pain the punch left him, as if his jaw broke.