➳ twelve

Once Areum got bored, she immediately left and went straight to Dasom who's waiting patiently by the end of the stage.

Sungjae watched as the two left the venue without Areum looking back because Dasom kept on talking to her, the two not finishing the show.

Sungjae felt vacant, it's as if there's a space Areum created in him which only Areum can fulfill.

It's so odd because he likes babies but not as much as he likes Areum. There's something with the small pretty girl that makes him feel like he want to meet her again.

The meet and greet ended and they all went back to the hotel where they are going to stay for the night.

They will go back to Seoul the next day before flying to Canada and continue doing tours and promotion, they will stay there in at least two months.

Once he got the room which he's going to be sharing with Changsub, he immediately went to change clothes.

"Sungjae, I'm really sorry about earlier," Changsub said flopping next to Sungjae on the sofa.

"It's fine, Hyung. It's been so long anyway," Sungjae tapped Changsub's shoulder as the older still looks troubled. "That doesn't affect me anymore, seriously," He assures and Changsub's face softens.

"That Areum baby is so cute," said Changsub, changing the topic, he took his phone out from his pocket and showed Sungjae a picture which he took earlier, "Look," he handed him the phone and Sungjae is quick to get it.

Changsub saw how Sungjae's lips formed a smile as the younger scanned the picture of Areum, he can see how much Sungjae adores the little girl, "Hyung, send this to me," Sungjae ordered, giving the phone back.

"Alright,"

Changsub went to his room and Sungjae is left alone, sitting on the sofa. His phone vibrated, he opened it to see that Changsub sent the picture.

Sungjae hadn't realize that he's been smiling and staring at the picture for God knows how long until he felt his lips getting numb

Sungjae doesn't know where he's coming from but he wants to see Areum again. He adores the baby so much, her smiles are lighting up his mood.

He wants to see her before they left for Seoul and Canada.

He ran towards Changsub's room and hastily knocks on the door, "Hyung! Hyung! Are you asleep?"

"It's not locked!"

He heard Changsub's shout from the inside. He immediately opened the door and stood in front of Changsub's bed, "Where did they put the foods given by fans?" He asked.

Changsub furrowed, "Why?"

They aren't allowed to eat the foods given by fans because there are cases that idols are poisoned from eating them. Turns out that those are antis.