➳ twenty

Sungjae jolted in surprise when the door to his room were being pounded hard

Sungjae jolted in surprise when the door to his room were being pounded hard. "Wait!" He called out since it's locked, he checked the digital clock on the wall and it says 2:38 AM.

What the hell?

The pounding continues, making Sungjae irritably went out of his comforting bed, opening the door to be welcomed by a rather ranging manager.

His eyes squinted to his manager, "Why?"

"Why?! Yook Sungjae are you out of your mind?!" His manager shouted making him flinch, "Why are you so reckless?!"

For a moment, he thought of whatever he did to make his manager angry but none came to his mind. "What did I do?" asked Sungjae, a little bit of nervousness entered his heart.

His manager send him a look like he cannot believe what he just said. The older frustratedly brush his hair after realizing that Sungjae really don't have any idea of what's going on before pulling his phone out.

Sungjae eyed him as the latter taps ferociously on his phone, looking really agitated.

Unconciously, he began fumbling his hands, anxiety taking over him as he watch the expression on his manager's face. He was startled when suddenly, his manager turned the phone to his face, a video.

It was him in it.

Slamming the cake inside the trashcan, looking all jerk and such.

He's at lost for words.

Where did that came from?

The video is probably only 10 to 15 minutes long and it continued on playing, as if it's slapping him the impression that he is such a bad person.

"This is going viral since 30 minutes ago, how come you haven't seen this yet?!" said his manager and he can tell how dismayed the older is.

His pupils are trembling, "H-hyung Iㅡ" He started as he cannot find the right words to say.

"We're in the middle of a tour, Sungjae! You could've been more careful! What are you even thinking, huh? You came to a coffee shop and ordered a cake and then throw it away just like that? What's up with you?! People are always watching, have you forgotten that?"

Should he say sorry?

No. Because he did that
out of his real emotions.
He's only human who can
feel anger.

Should he be sorry?

No.
Because he was hurt. And
as far as he know, the one
who felt the pain should be
the one receiving an
apology.

The older sighed deeply, brushing his temple as if it's the only way for him to not lash out on the younger troublemaker. "Sungjae-ah, look, as far as I know, you're not the kind to do this. You were always cautious and you are mature but what is this? What is going on?"