➳ three

"Are you really sure about it?" The CEO of CUBE asked Sungjae.

"Yes I am," He answered firmly. They are talking about releasing a statement about being Joy's baby's father. He can't take how knetz and even so called fans are bashing Joy for being pregnant and blaming her for Red Velvet's scratched reputation. He just can't stand how people are saying hateful things to her just because she's going to be a mother.

He already thought about the consequences of their actions and when SM finally decides to announce Joy's pregancy, which his girlfriend faced bravely, he's also determined to take all the harsh comments and backfires from the people, together with Joy.

He's nervous. Hell yeah, he is. But he cannot leave Joy alone. They're going to face it together, as a family. This is a new phase of his life that he's ready to enter and do his best. It's a little nerve-wrecking but he's excited to meet their little one.

And he'll courageously stand with Joy infront of her parents.

"You see, Sungjae-ssi, your group's world tour will start in a month, it's a wrong timing for this scandal," their CEO looked very frustrated.

The time already came for BTOB to be finally recognized by the whole world, going after BTS, they also gained that kind of popularity, not to mention that their group is already a senior group. It's a huge accomplishment for them because it made CUBE Entertainment a step ahead of JYP Entertainment, taking it's position in BIG3 for having successful groups such as BTOB, CLC, PENTAGON and G_IDLE.

"What about your members?"

Sungjae is also having a hard time about it. BTOB is not just Sungjae. BTOB is a seven member group who had been anticipating for this kind of popularity.

"I...I will try to talk to them," he's also feeling a little guilty for bringing trouble in their group but he cannot just leave her pregnant girlfriend like that. He can't leave her for a year of touring the world. "But please, do it quickly for me," he pleaded.

"We'll wait for your members then we'll talk about it."