Offered [Negan]Cover done by@...

By AbigailHunt2

Addison was at the kingdom with her boyfriend Trent , until they had to leave . Trent stole medicine and Nega... More

"We Are So Dead!" Edited
" Who Stole My Shit!" Edited
" I won't loose you!" Edited
" Hi, I Am Negan!" Edited
" Load them up!"
" Think about what can still happen ."
Welcome , to your brand new begining ! You sorry shits!" Edited
The cell
" Lets go !" Edited
Hate
The Iron Edited Picture of Trent above .
Marrying the devil
Vacation Home Edited
"Excuse the Shit out of my God Dam French! Did you just theaten me ?!"
" I just slipped my dick down your throat and you thanked me for it "Edited
" A deal is a deal sweetheart."
" Sex Tape "
"Carl?"
Mingle
Secrets
Broken hearts
Make it up to you
Time away
Enjoy it while you can
Escape
"I didnt betray you!"
" You let my puppy out."
A little bird
Breaking his Heart
Plans
" Kill the right People "
Unexpected
Negotiation.
Mission
" It ends when he dies."
Prisoner
Visit from Gregory
Surrounded By the dead.
Needing Addison
We have A spy.
Missing
New Leader
Negan's Revenge
Recovery
Love worth fighting for
Confined.
Planning
Festival.
" So, good to be home."
New Rules.
Reward
Forever With You. Last Chapter.

Hard conversation.

461 15 2
By AbigailHunt2

Addison's P.O.V.

The moon casts an eerie glow, as it rises above this desolate night. I was wishing I was with Negan, not here about to see my ex-boyfriend, who I thought was dead. My hand's clasp the doorknob to his room as a soft sigh escapes my lips.

The loud creak of the door alerts Trent that someone has entered his room, causing his bead to jerk in my direction. His soft blues soften as they gaze up at me from his bed. He says nothing, as I sit by him on a large leather chair, unable to speak.

Moments pass, then he finally tosses his hands up in frustration. "Are you just going to sit there? Or are you going to say something?" The harshness in his tone was something I have never heard.

" Don't yell at me!" I snapped, as I shifted in my seat.

" I came in here because Rick says you want to see me. He said you need to tell me something. So what it is?" I asked irritated, by his outburst.

A slow trickle of tears flows down his scared face, making me feel guilty for being so harsh. His hands tremble, as he lifts his blanket, then his shirt, revealing the bullet wound on his back.

" The bullet hit my spine. I can't walk anymore. I am paralyzed! That asshole you are with took away my ability to walk!" He spat bitterly, as he tossed the blanket back over his legs.

My heart instantly broke, as the realization hit me. Is he paralyzed? I thought he was dead, but he not only alive but also suffering. I know that has to be a terrible thing to endure, and I can't imagine the humiliation he must feel.

" I thought you died that day. You feel so abruptly, that I was sure you had left me. I was so angry with you for you kidnapping me, then left me alone in that rat infested hell hole. I just had no idea you have been suffering all this time.

I am sorry for what you have been through; it can't be easy knowing I am happy when you are miserable."

His bottom lip trembles, as fresh tears run down his face. His sorrow filled eyes glance up at me, filling me with guilt.

" How? How could you love him? He has made our lives hell. He took you from me and gave the iron. He burned my fucking face! He paralyzed me! And he took the one good thing in my life from me. I wish I was dead, then I wouldn't feel like a useless piece of shit."

It hurts to see him like this, so broken and hurt. I know it's my fault, I broke his heart. I instinctively place my hands on his, feeling the coldness of his hands.

" I can't sit here and justify the shit Negan has done. I won't pretend that he hasn't hurt people, or that he hasn't hurt you. I know full well he has taken everything from you.

I am so sorry about that, and I wish I could help you. I also know that he has protected me, and cared for me. He may not be the best person morally, but he does care for me. "

Trent rolled his eyes.

" If he cares for you, then why does he have other wives?"

"It's complicated. They all need something from him, and some don't have a choice. I can't defend him on that. I just know Negan can be a good man. I love him. " I spoke softly, as tears coursed down my cheeks.

" Rick will win this war, and when he does, Negan will die. Rick has someone helping him on the inside. Someone who hates Negan as much as we do. So, I would quit loving that asshole if I were you."

" Trent, if you love me, then you won't want me to be miserable. Truly loving someone means letting them go if they don't love you back. This war, will not just kill the guilty, it will kill the innocent as well.

I know you hate Negan, and you have every right to feel that way. Just remember that hate keeps you, prisoner."

"Don't use my own mother's words against me." He seethed.

" I was trying to make you realize, that life is too short too," a deep loud voice jolts us both.

" Addison, I need you to get your hot ass out here. Amber is in labor, and she is scared as fuck. I don't want to miss the birth of my kid, so please hurry up."

I leaned over, and kissed Trent's cold forehead, " I am sorry, I have to go."

My feet ran to the gate, eager to see the face of the man I love. His amber eyes sparkle, as he sees me approaching him.

"There is my sexy ass wife."

He walks over then pulls me close to his chest. " I have missed you so damn badly." He whispers softly.

" I have missed you too. How did you get away? That place was surrounded."

A large grin spread across his face.
" Good old Eugene. He came up with the plan to shoot all the dead fucks and said he could replace my bullets. I am having him moved to another outpost as we speak, to make bullets for me."

" Good, you will need them. It seems Rick is planning on winning this war. He has help from somebody within our walls. Trent told me that Rick is getting information from this person to use against us. We need to find out who it is."

Negans jaw visibly clenched, while his eyes narrowed in anger.

" I will find out who the fuck it is, and make that son of a bitch pay, but for now, we need to get back."

" Right! Amber! Let's go."

We speed down the winding roads, but if us eager to get home. When the glowing lights of the sanctuary finally came into view, my heart skipped.

" I can't wait to see Amber. I know she must be terrified. " I closed the door, then ran to the infirmary, trying not to knock anyone over.

I pushed the doors open and saw a frantic Amber laying on a hospital bed. Her forehead was dripping with sweat, as she squeezes her eyes shut, from pain.

" Hey Amber, I am here," I spoke softly, as I caressed her red cheeks.

Her soft blue eyes slowly opened, allowing me to see her agony.

" Addison, I am so glad you are here. Now, I can do this."

I slipped my hand on hers giving it a reassuring squeeze.

" I will be here until that baby cries."

" Good, I need you." She panted, as Negan walks inside.

" How are my wife and kid doing? Where the hell is Carson?"

" I am here sir, I went to get more ice for her. She needs it to help calm her, and help her not focus on her pain.
I was just about to check her, and see how she is progressing."

" We will step out," I spoke softly, as I pulled Negan out with me.

" Why are we leaving?" He complained.

" It's embarrassing to be checked down there with an audience."

His eyebrows furrow in confusion.
" What do you mean down there?"

" He has to check her cervix, to see how dilated she is. That tells him how close she is to giving birth."

His face turns into a scowl.
" You mean he is looking at her private parts? They should only be seen by me!" He yelled as for he clenched his fist at his side.

I rolled my eyes. " He is a doctor, he does his job. He can't help her, without looking."

The door swings open, with a nervous looking Carson.

" I promise Negan, I am only making sure she okay. "

" How is she?"

" She is dilated 8 centimeters, so we don't have long before she can push. A couple more hours, and we will have a baby."

" Good, can we come back in?"

" Sure, just try to help her with her breathing."

" Of course. Come on Negan, we need to help her."

" Yes, Mam. Let's go have a baby."

Time Skip.

It was now midnight, and still no baby. Amber's contractions have become closer together, indicating it won't be long now.

" I think its time. I feel the pressure down there. I think it's coming now!" Amber said frantically.

" Carson! " Negan roared, jolting me in my seat.

Carson checked her and said it was time to push.

" You can do this Amber," I reassured her, as I grabbed onto her hand.

" Thank you for being here with me."

" I wouldn't miss it."

" On the count of three, I need you to push. One, two, three, push."

" Oh lord god in heaven help me!" Amber cried, as she pushes with all her strength.

" Okay, that was good, I see the head, now give me one more push."

" Damn! This hurts like a bitch!" Amber yells as the loud sound of crying fills our ears.

" It's a girl. Congratulations."

" A girl! Can I hold her?" Amber asked tiredly.

" In a minute. Negan would you like to cut the cord?"

Negan grinned, as he looked lovingly at his tiny daughter. He gently cut the cord, and Carson cleaned the baby up. He gently wrapped her in a small pink blanket, then hands her to Amber.

" She is perfect. "

" What will you name her?" I asked happily.

" Faith, Addison Faith," Amber says with a huge smile on her face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 139 4
Y/N L/N, a mechanic before the apocalypse struck worldwide, but way before that, he was a sergeant in the Marines. This past experience allowed him t...
6.6K 361 5
After believing her entire family to be dead, Athena Grimes vowed to herself that she would never again feel helpless. So she didn't. In the midst of...
38.7K 613 32
(A NEWER, BETTER, UPDATED AND CONTINUED VERSION IS CURRENTLY BEING UPLOADED. CHECK OUT THE BOOK OF THE SAME TITLE ON MY ACCOUNT FOR A BETTER VERSION...
37.8K 698 28
Callie has survived for so long on her own, and her whole world is turned upside-down once she is taken in to a group. In a short amount of time, eve...