Selfie With The Mafia

By KeepingItDespacito

#3 in Romance #2 in Humor Book I & II in the Tattered Souls Series. 1st Book - Completed [16/12/2017] 2nd Boo... More

Intro and Disclaimer
Prologue
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
A/N: NO UPDATES
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
| 25 |
| 26 |
| 27 |
| 28 |
| 29 |
| 30 |
| 31 |
| 32 |
| 33 |
| 34 |
| 35 |
A/N
| 36 |
| 37 |
| 38 |
| 39 |
| 40 |
Book II - Selfie With The Mafia
Book II - Prologue
Book II - | 1 |
Book II - | 2 |
Book II - | 3 |
Q/A • #AskRaaz •
Book II - | 4 |
Book II - | 5 |
Book II - | 6 |
Book II - | 7 |
Book II - | 8 |
Book II - | 9 |
Book II - | 10 |
Book II - | 11 |
Book II - | 12 |
Book II - | 13 |
Book II - | 14 |
Book II - | 15 |
Book II - | 16 |
Book II - | 17 |
Book II - | 18 |
Book II - | 19 |
Book II - | 20 |
Book II - | 21 |
Book II - | 23 |
Book II - | 24 |
Book II - | 25 |
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #1

Book II - | 22 |

40.9K 1.6K 558
By KeepingItDespacito

One of 12amwriting Books is getting published!!! I cannot wait to buy!!

"Because people here won't let go once they get a whiff of your blood."

- Grace Reagal ( 12amwriting )

•••

Did you see the GIF?🔥
(Someone reported it lmao)

[18+]

•••

Aaron

              I knew she wasn't expecting this—neither was I. But with the amount of pressuring threats looming around us like a shadow was exaggerating to every single person in this mansion. And her decision to leave me again was not something I wanted to imagine.

So I had to say it. Then in that way, she would have something to hold on to, that she would understand that I was under the same shallowness she was in.

And that I was insubstantial too.

Even if I appreciated her in every minute of my life, it would never be enough. I wanted to know how she could gather so much strength and effort, not giving up on either of us. I wouldn't forget the look on her face when I refused to answer that question she asked to me in Italy.

I started, "I want to take you on a date."

As if she was already not overwhelmed. She blinked once, then twice, her eyebrows rising as she opened her mouth but no words came out.

I licked my lips and smiled, "That's what you British do, right? I don't know how you people do it in England but here, in Italy, it's just sex, sex and sex." I stopped to witness her wide eyes and continued. "But I want to take you on a date, something normal so you will not be more surprised than you are, right now."

At this point, I don't think we could have anything normal in our life.

She closed her mouth, snapping out of her shocked state. "Erm. . ." Ava cleared her throat, "Yeah. I would like that—"

My hands went under her thighs as I picked her up, sliding the doors of the shower open, my mouth was over hers in seconds. Kissing. Ravishing. Tasting. Ava moved her legs roughly around my hips to re-join our lips, gently manoeuvring them so she was on top. Something she has never done, the new position was different but not at all unwelcome.

I reached for the fixture and twisted. The hot spray of water hit us from several different angles. I brushed her hair away from her neck, my fingers unhooked her bra, taking them off effortlessly. My mouth dropped to her nıpple as my thumb caught the waist of her underwear.

Without lifting my head, I placed her down and dragged them down her legs, and she kicked them aside. My attention riveted on her mouth once more. I took it.

I took her.

And Ava loved it.

Her gasps and moans were getting louder and louder; and with her shifting her hips, loving the pressure of my erection against her clıt, I could pull back only for a moment.

"If you don't ask for it now, tigrotto, I'm not taking you."

She gulped, her nails digging on my shoulder blades, "I'm.."

"Fine, don't. I'm still going to fūck the hell out of you." I growled, pushing her against the wall and grinding myself between her legs. Before removing my pants and boxers, my mouth hovered over her ear.

"You might want to hold on to that thing above you," I whispered in her ear, smirking as she hurriedly held the nearest shower rod. I lifted her leg and slammed inside of her, hard. A scream ripped from her throat, her another hand going to grip the rod above her.

Ava's harsh breath tackled my chest as I lifted her even more, hitting all in right direction, stealing her breath away whenever she gasped in surprise. I grunted, adjusting our hips and plunging deep inside her. I found her biting on her lip to suppress her moans and screams. I hated it when she did that, I wanted her to show me just how exactly good I was making her feel.

I loved to make her scream.

So I gripped her jaw and pulling her bottom lip between my teeth. Names were gasped, bodies were tangled, skin slapped skin with every juicy hip thrust. Ava struggled to keep her eyes open because the water fell right over her body, her skin tinting into a beautiful shade of red. I fūcking yearned to see this for a long time.

I felt it with Ava, kissing every inch of her delicate body, hands sliding over her wet skin. Gripping, clutching…anchoring. If all I had was tonight, I would make it count.

"Aaron, I ah—" I didn't let her finish, just fūcked her so deep that her body went lax. For one dazzling moment, I thought we both blacked out.

Some might have found her normal on the outside as their first impression but I knew she was deliciously complicated inside.

And I meant in much rather ways too.

I let my finger slid into her pūssy and she stiffened and begins to tilt her hips according to my movements. I clenched my jaw, my groans intensifying the sensations rioting through her body. When she felt a pinch to her clıt, her scream boomed across the walls with her flaring nerve endings.

"Oh my god!" Ava begun to thrash her from side to side against the cool tile wall, pain and pleasure mixing and sparking as I thrusted my cøck and toyed with her swollen clıt with my fingers.

This woman owned every one of my senses, and I lose myself to her fragile screams, her nails dropping and imprinting new marks of her on my back as I forced her higher and higher until we both shattered.

•••

I washed us both and shut off the water before wrapping Ava in a giant fluffy robe. It swallowed her small frame, and in her blissed-out postcoital state, she looked like a sated goddess. I carried her to the bed and settled her down, kissing her forehead and heading to the closet.

After dressing up, I went to grab my phone, glancing over Ava who seemed likely to pass out in any minute. Warmth filled my chest as her eyes followed my every movement but the faint—sad look on her flushed face irked my curiosity.

A message in Italian appeared on my screen. 

Ferro: There's something you need to know.

Aaron: I'll be there in five minutes.

"Tonight, 7 PM." I reminded her, tucking a wet strand behind her ear.

Her eyes fluttered as she caught my hand, "I can't."

My face fell, "What?"

Ava got up, moving a little far from me. She gestured for me to sit, "You need to know something."

Her lips were pursed together as a tear drop fell from her eyes. She wiped it immediately, forcing herself to stare at me. After a very, very long minutes of silence, she talked.

"Aaron, I worked for your father against you. . ."

The more she spoke, the more suffocating I started to feel. I knew she noticed that, but that doesn't stop her from spilling every truth and every plan she played on my back. Ava was forcing the words out of her mouth, as if she kept it to herself any longer, she would die. I couldn't take my eyes off from her, looking right through her desperately to believe she was lying.

To believe this was all just a joke.

But it wasn't. It felt like my life and feelings were made into a joke. Nothing was real? She was pretending all along?

My eyes turned hard and cold, jaw clenched and hands balled into fists. The turmoil started to increase in my stomach, I felt sick as it bottomed up completely, wanting to choke the life out of me.

She got what she wanted.

. . .what about me?

I could hear her cries as she moved further away from me, afraid of what I would do to her. I was scared myself, scared of what my darkness demanded to be done to the traitors. She betrayed me and for the first time in my life, I did not have one fūcking clue about what I felt.

And at that moment, my body had become numb and nothing seemed to matter anymore.

When I stood up from the bed, Ava crawled towards me, her eyes swollen from bawling so much. "I'm so sorry—Please forgive me, Aaron. Please, don't go!"

Her small hand grasped mine, tightening her hold. I looked down at that hand in mine, something so similar, suddenly seemed so strange. I snatched my hand away, her eyes flashing the same conflicting emotions I felt. Regret. Hurt.

"You promised you would stay," Ava whispered. I didn't speak, I didn't want to say something I would not forgive myself for.

Her eyes said so much more, the eyes I fell in love with. They were always so pure and beautiful, so different to me. And then, after all of this, I couldn't look at her anymore.

For once, I was ready to break my promises.

She begged for me to stay but I turned my back on her, leaving her behind just like seven months ago. It was cruel how mockingly remorseless it was, I guess this was my punishment for taking lives of so many people.

I believed God was demonstrating my path to hell and I was glad for it. I had already accepted it the first time I killed a man. Just... didn't expected for it to be so heart wrenching.

The second I entered my office, Ace, Ferro and Leon shot me a look I didn't want them to give. I made my way behind the table, grabbing a bottle from the rack, taking four swigs of whiskey, not bothering with a glass, and repeating it several times until the bottle was empty, and I felt nothing but the burn through my body.

I couldn’t take it anymore. I grabbed another bottle, wanting to drown myself in the amber liquid. Ace pried it out of my hands, "What the fūck are you trying to do? That's only going to get you admitted in a fūcking hospital."

"Don't fūcking tell me what to do," I gritted out between clenched teeth.

I screamed out my frustration, unleashing the rage and wrath I no longer had any control over. It pounded into me as furiously as Ava's betrayal. I lunged forward, clearing all the contents off the table, to the floor.

The sounds of the glass crashing onto the hardwood was mocking me… my heart shattering the exact same way. It was everywhere and all around me. I couldn’t run. I couldn’t escape.

"Ava Knights is a traitor." Leon announced, tossing a pile of paper across the table that had informations about her whereabouts from the time she arrived Italy.

Ferro spoke, "She has been working for your father—"

I growled angrily, "I fūcking know!"

But I didn't know what was more painful. . .

Watching her broken or having my heart in pieces.

•••

Can I put 'The End' and just finish this story. I mean Aaron will kill her now that's it.

End. Of. The. Story.

•••

Just kidding XD

What do you want to see next?

Anyway, I'm still gonna kill the characters.

Well, cheers to my lame jokes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5M 153K 51
(BOOK 1 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) [COMPLETED & EDITING] * "Arie," he whispered, his smile dropping as he closed the distance between us. "I'm s...
796K 23.6K 35
Book #2 of "The Four" book series Warning: Mature (18+) Content! "I said move your hand," I demand with a low growl. She shakes her head again. So I...
303K 5.9K 80
*editing* "𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞...
5.3M 136K 107
I looked at her possessively before grabbing her by the nape of her neck and pulling her closer to me, our lips a breath away. "You are mine. Only mi...