The Girl Who Disappeared (Har...

By kingriss

The sequel to Forbidden Love. 06/24/21 Will undergo some editing and revision after the series is complete... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Please read. Very important.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Part 1)
Chapter 28 (Part 2)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
PLEASE READ
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Checking up on ya'll
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Details on the third book (PLS READ)
Third book is out!!!!
Check out my new book

Chapter 26

1.5K 57 22
By kingriss

Maurelle and Augustana chatted for the time being before Maurelle had to leave for Hogwarts.

"The other day when Harry and I were with the Weasley's, we stumbled upon Draco and his father. I'd normally expect Draco to make snarky comments, but his father too? Ugh how rude." Maurelle said.

"I'm not surprised. Malfoy's are the representation of high-class Purebloods, well obviously not all, but for the most part. The Weasleys are Purebloods, but their affiliation with muggles deems them disgraceful in the Malfoy's eyes." Augustana said.

"And just because I am a Slytherin and the daughter of the most famous wizard, they offered me help." Maurelle scoffed.

"I wouldn't think of them, Maurelle. Don't let them get the best of you." Augustana said.

"You're right. Anyways, what have you been up to Augustana?" Maurelle said.

"Just helping Ava out with a few things. The Ministry needs us to do some dirty work." Augustana said.

"I see." Maurelle said.

Maurelle looked at the grandfather clock and realized she needs to be at Hogwarts. She grabbed Reign's cage and her robe. Maurelle took some floo powder and stepped into the fireplace. She faced Augustana, who was laying on the couch.

"Goodbye, Augustana. See you over break!" Maurelle said.

"Goodbye, Maurelle! And try not to get yourself killed this year." Augustana said.

"Can't make any promises" Maurelle she chuckled.

And with that, she was off. She appeared in the common room as usual, but students were already occupying the place. Students gave her dirty looks, as she was slightly dirty from the ashes.

"I overslept." She told the students, which made them shrug it off and went about their day.

"Well, well, If it isn't Freya. It seems the Weasleys have tainted you already." Draco smirked.

"Look at her, she is so filthy. What a disgrace, you know, it's people like you who tarnish the house of Slytherin." one of Draco's new followers said.

Pancy Parkinson, another annoying Slytherin Maurelle has to deal with.

A part of Maurelle wanted to tell her off, saying that she is the granddaughter of Salazar Slytherin himself and that she had no right to speak to her that way, but the other part knew that it wasn't worth it. Bragging and using the names of her family will do her no good. Maurelle loved the fact that she had a family of famous wizards, but she didn't want to use that to get by. She wants to be her own person, to be known for something other than the daughter of this and that. She wants to become powerful her way, not by a name, but what she can do.

Maurelle chuckled at Pancy's comment, "Aww, how sweet, Malfoy. You got yourself a little girlfriend to talk for you. "

Pancy blushed at her comment.

"Oh shut up, Freya." Draco said

"I mean, I know how much you love my presence, but getting another girl to fill me in, won't be the same." Maurelle joked.

Pancy was furious, but before she could do anything Maurelle was already walking away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good morning, everyone!" the professor said as she walked in, but the students didn't pay attention. She spoke once more, "Good morning, everyone!" she clanked an object, gathering everybody's attention.

"Good morning Professor Sprout." the second years said.

"Welcome to the Greenhouse, second years! Now gather around, everyone! Today we are going to repot Mandrakes. Now who here, can properly tell me how to pull the root of these Mandrakes." Professor Sprout said.

Hermione shot her hand straight up.

"Yes, Ms. Granger?" Professor Sprout said.

"Mandrake, or Mandragora, is a powerful restorative. It is used to return people who have been transfigured or cursed, to their original state." Hermione said proudly.

"Excellent. Ten points to Gryffindor" said Professor Sprout.

Draco was irritated by Hermione's straight out of the textbook response and was even more annoyed that they earned points. He looked at Maurelle, expecting to step up her game so they can win house points.

"Maybe you should open up a textbook, then we can earn some points." Maurelle muttered to him.

"The Mandrake forms an essential part of most antidotes. It is also, however, dangerous. Who can tell me why?" Professor Sprout said.

Hermione shot her hand up once again, but Maurelle was too quick. "The cry of the Mandrake is fatal to anyone who hears it" she said.

"That is correct, Ms. Freya! Ten points to Slytherin." said Professor Sprout.

Hermione sighed for she was too slow, while Draco was smirking like an idiot.

"Your welcome" she said mockingly to Draco.

"Now, as our Mandrakes are only seedlings, their cries won't kill yet. However they will knock you out for several hours, and as I'm sure none of you want to miss your first day back, make sure your earmuffs are securely in place while you work. " she grabbed her earmuffs, "Everyone, take a pair of earmuffs. And will you please put them on."

Everyone wore their earmuffs and watched Professor Sprout's demonstration.

"Now, you want to firmly grip your Mandrake, and you pull it straight out of your pot." She said as the baby Mandrake screeched loudly.

Even though everyone had earmuffs on, it still sounded unpleasant.

"Then place it on to a new pot, and sprinkle it with soil." Professor Sprout continued.

Neville couldn't take anymore of the cries of a Mandrake and fainted on the floor.

"Longbottom has been neglecting his earmuffs." Professor Sprout said.

Draco and his gang were laughing at him, so Maurelle smacked the back of his head.

"No, ma'm. He just fainted." Seamus said.

"Oh yes, well, just leave him there then." Professor Sprout said, so everyone went back to the lesson, "Right. On we go. Plenty of pots to go around. Grasp your Mandrake and pull it up!"

Everyone pulled their Mandrake, trying to bear the cries.

Draco was playing with his, tickling it. His Mandrake ended up biting his finger, struggling for hm to take it out.

"Aww, good Mandrake." Maurelle said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The group was in the Great Hall on their break, before heading off to their next class.

Maurelle went over to the Gryffindor's table, sitting with Harry and them.

"Hello everyone." Maurelle said.

"Hey" They all said.

"How were you able to arrive to Hogwarts.?" Harry said.

"Floo powder." Maurelle said.

"Why didn't you tell us that before?!" Ron said.

"Well, I didn't realize it till I went back home. It was last minute really, a desperate attempt that actually worked out." Maurelle said.

"Well, at least you got here safely. But now Ron and I have to face detention." Harry said.

"I think detention is the least of your worries. You're lucky to even be here. You know what, scratch what I said before, you are even more lucky to have Professor McGonagall as head of your House. Snape would have had me expelled if he saw me doing what you guys did, even me just transporting here by Floo powder can get me in big trouble with him." Maurelle said.

"We know. He caught us that night." Harry said.

"Good thing, Dumbledore was right on time. I swear Snape could've killed us." Ron said.

"I mean I know he is scary, but he isn't that of a monster." Maurelle chuckled.

Ron kept taping up his wand, "Just say it. I'm doomed." 

"You're doomed." Harry said.

Maurelle giggled when all of a sudden a first year came up to them.

"Hi Harry!" a boy said as the flash of his camera blinded them for a sec.

"I'm Colin Creevey. I'm in Gryffindor too!" he said.

"Hi Maurelle!" and the flash of his camera flickered once again.

"Pleasure..to meet..you." Maurelle said slowly as she tried to gain her sights back.

"Nice to meet you, Colin." Harry added.

"Ron, is that your owl?" one of the Gryffindor's interrupted.

The owl's screech echoed in to the hall. Errol tried landing in front of them, but ended up crashing into the bowl of chips. It caught all of the students attention, making them laugh.

"Bloody bird's a menace." Ron grabbed the letter from Errol's beak.

Ron's expression changed and he was worried, "Oh no!" he said.

Harry and Maurelle were confused, Seamus seemed to point it out to everyone, "Look, everyone. Weasley's got himself a Howler." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

841K 34.1K 90
❝She wore her scars as her best attire, a stunning dress of hellfire.❞ In a world where children are orphaned by dark wizards and destinies are besto...
1.2M 47.9K 41
SECOND BOOK OF THE SEVEN DEVILS. [warnings: eventual smut•death•violence•possibly disturbing scenes•dark magic•religious themes] One year and a half...
636K 11.5K 19
IMPORTANT: 9/22/20 I'm currently editing the original as my 14 year old baby brain has since developed and I wanted to get re-involved in this story...
11.2K 240 18
It was a classic love story between Lily Evans and James Potter. They met, eventually fell in love, got married and came to have two beautiful little...