Loved You First [H.S]

Von 1directionwriter1001

Harry is all Lauren can think about. He is her wonderful, most perfect boyfriend. He is sweet, loving, hot, a... Mehr

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9-10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapted 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52:
Chapter 53:

Chapter 21

42 0 0
Von 1directionwriter1001

Chapter 21:

Lauren's POV-

I walked around inside and finally spotted Lindsey talking to Liam. "Lindsey" I said quietly as I came up to her. She must have told Liam because Liam didn't look that mad at me anymore. In fact, when I got there, he put his had on my shoulder and gave me an apologetic smile.

"Liam, could we talk alone?" said Lindsey. He nodded and walked off. "I'm terribly sorry. I was just angry at you and truth is, I miss-"

I interrupted her again but not with words. I wrapped myself around her in a big hug. She was a bit surprised but she hugged me back.

"I missed you too" I whispered only loud enough that she could hear it.

"I'm so sorry, I wanted to show you he was a bad boyfriend but when we became ex-best friends, I didn't know how. I'm so sorry" she said.

"I'm sorry too, you were right. Harry isn't really my type anyways. I guess I just really wanted a boyfriend. Seeing everyone at our table dating and always sharing food and kissing... It's just a bit depressing" I confess.

"I understand that. I've been a terrible person to you" Lindsey says.

"Same here. Can we be friends again and the next time either of us sees a boy that we like but the other sees a bad side to him, we will listen to each other?" I ask. She nods and smiles before wrapping me into another hug.

"Friends again?" She asks.

I shake me head, "we can't be friends. But we can be best friends again!" I say startling her. She laughs, "ok best friends!"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

948 23 21
Claire and Harry were the perfect couple. They loved each other and could trust one another. Crash! In a blink of an eye, Claire forgets everything f...
178K 1.6K 35
Like any serious love stories, most end in happiness. El thought she was in love. She had the perfect life: She was dating Harry Styles, from the fa...
1.1M 33.7K 101
Just as things were starting to come together, everything slipped away. A tragic series of events forces Kate to learn her love story backward while...
525 5 24
A girl dating Harry Styles but loves one of his best buds and can not chose but SHE SAID YES TO HARRY'S PROPOSAL! Will she cheat on Harry her whole l...