Offered [Negan]Cover done by@...

By AbigailHunt2

Addison was at the kingdom with her boyfriend Trent , until they had to leave . Trent stole medicine and Nega... More

"We Are So Dead!" Edited
" Who Stole My Shit!" Edited
" I won't loose you!" Edited
" Hi, I Am Negan!" Edited
" Load them up!"
" Think about what can still happen ."
Welcome , to your brand new begining ! You sorry shits!" Edited
The cell
" Lets go !" Edited
Hate
The Iron Edited Picture of Trent above .
Marrying the devil
Vacation Home Edited
"Excuse the Shit out of my God Dam French! Did you just theaten me ?!"
" I just slipped my dick down your throat and you thanked me for it "Edited
" A deal is a deal sweetheart."
" Sex Tape "
"Carl?"
Mingle
Secrets
Broken hearts
Make it up to you
Time away
Enjoy it while you can
Escape
"I didnt betray you!"
" You let my puppy out."
A little bird
Breaking his Heart
Plans
" Kill the right People "
Unexpected
Negotiation.
Mission
" It ends when he dies."
Prisoner
Surrounded By the dead.
Needing Addison
Hard conversation.
We have A spy.
Missing
New Leader
Negan's Revenge
Recovery
Love worth fighting for
Confined.
Planning
Festival.
" So, good to be home."
New Rules.
Reward
Forever With You. Last Chapter.

Visit from Gregory

806 19 0
By AbigailHunt2

Addison's P.O.V.

We arrived back at the sanctuary just as the sun was setting in the sky. The trees cast their shadows along the tall building of our home. My heart felt light as I stepped back onto the hard gravel beneath me. I had missed this place more than I wanted to admit.

I swept my hand across my forehead wiping some sweat away from my eyes. My breath hitched as I stared at the blood on my fingers. I knew it wasn't mine, but the blood of a man I once loved.

My lips part slightly allowing a sigh to escape into the humid air. I wish Trent had been able to let me go and move on. Instead, he got himself killed and ruined his chances of starting over.

A large hand placed itself on my shoulder, giving me some comfort.
" Are you ready to go take a shower? Maybe get some dinner before we try and get   some sleep?" He asked tiredly.

" Yes, I think a shower and food would be wonderful. Today is a day I wish to forget." I spoke softly, as I kept my gaze on the courtyard.

"I am sure you do. It's not every day that you see someone you once cared about die. You  going to be okay ?" His voice held sincerity, as he pulled me close to his chest.

Would I be?

"  I think I will be one day. Trent betrayed me, and that's something I have to deal with. He is gone now, and  I have to be okay with that, but it's hard. Like you said, I did love him.

I don't feel that way anymore about him so its easier for me to deal with, but I am sad he wasted his life."

"Just make sure you allow yourself to grieve his death. Don't push your feelings aside and act like they aren't fucking there. That will only make shit worse. I need you to be strong during the next few days, this war with Rick is going to be very fucking messy."

" I know that's true. We need to make sure we get the word out to all the other outposts. They all need to know we are at war."

We linked our fingers together and made our way inside. The cool air caressed my hot skin, cooling me instantly. We made it to our door, but Simon yelled across the hall, stopping us in our tracks.

"Negan! Gregory is here, and says he needs to speak to you about hilltop."

Rubbing his dirty hand across his beard, Negan gave an aggravated sigh.
" He can fucking wait. Set the old bastard up in a room and we can talk in the morning. I am too fucking tired to deal with his, weaselly old ass."

Simon rested his hands on hips while giving Negan an affirmative nod. He walked away with eager steps, as he hurried to complete his assigned task.

The next morning we all met in the meeting room. Eugene, Gavin, Simon, Regina,  Dwight, Negan, and I all waited for what Gregory wished to say. I knew he has to be here to sell out Ricks and Maggie's plan. Why else would he bother to make a trip here?

I placed myself next to Negan, trying to avoid looking at Dwight. He annoyed me every time I had to be in his presence. I don't trust him, and I know one day I will be proven right.

Gregory opened the door, then placed himself at the end of the long wooden table. Gregory's eyes became wide as he glanced at Lucille up ahead. He tried to act like he was not affected by clearing his throat and adjusting his old gray suit.

He placed his shaky hands on the table and finally made eye contact with Negan.

" Well, I would like to just start by saying thank you for having me here today. " He stated shakily.

Negan glanced at me smirking at how uncomfortable the old man is acting. Finally, Gregory mustered up some courage and tried to keep his voice even as he spoke.

" Negan, let me lay this down straight for you.  I know how it is. The slippery, steep terrain of managing resources, and the big scary U. Which you might be aware of as the unknown.

Listen, I mean it when I say it. I don't like killing people any more than you do."

Negan picked his fingers as his bat, unnerving Gregory even more.

" I like killing people." Negan stated sadistically.

We all know that.

" Well, I say its about killing."

Negan interrupted him.
" It's about killing the right people. If you kill the right people at the right time, everything falls into place. Well, some people more than others.

If I kill one, then I can save hundreds more, and that is what we are all about."

" That's why you are called the Saviors. " Gregory stated trying to appease Negan. A small yawn escaped my lips, just as Dwight got up from his seat.

" I am going to grab a smoke."

" Don't you want to hear this?" Negan questioned.

" Don't need too. Tell me where to go and what to do,  I am there." Dwight stated flatly.

Negan dismissed him without a second thought.

" Now, where were we. Oh yes, you were saying how you don't like killing people, and I do. Under the right circumstances that is."

" I will end this war quickly on my end. All I have to do is announce that anyone that sides with Rick, will be exiled. Flat out on their asses, and left to fend for themselves.

Hilltop is my house. I am the only one who can decide who stays and who goes. I am your guy."

" If your the guy, then how come you  didn't know about the widow leading an army of your people straight up my ass."

" You don't have control over the hilltop. Maggie does, Trent had a letter from her stating she would join the fight against Negan. Those people don't follow you. They follow her."

I stated confidently, earning a  glare from Gregory. Negan chuckled as he took a sip of his coffee.

" I was not aware of the plans until they were already in motion." Gregory stuttered, as beads of, sweat pooled on his forehead.

Negan leaned in and eyed him with scrutiny.

" You know what I think Gregory? I think you're playing both sides. I think you are thin dicked politician threading the needle with your thin dick.

Now is listening to you the right way to go? Or is it the right place and time for something else. "

" I am not trying to play both sides. I was not aware of things until they were already in motion" Gregory stuttered under Negans harsh stare, trying desperately to keep his life,
and position.

" I believe you. " Simon stated, trying to add some comfort.

" I let a fox in my hen house. Maggie and her people took advantage of my generous nature. I see that now. I will fix it. I promise you that."

Simon smirked, obviously pleased with his little pupal.

" If we go in with the right stage picture. A strong show of force surrounding Gregory when he lays down the law, I think it will take care of the problem. 

If they don't listen, then we fire their home up. Kill them all, and eliminate the problem."

" There are kids and innocent people there Simon! We can't just kill them all! It's not right!" I defended, as I glared at Simon.

" It's not the best option, but it solves the damn problem!" Simon yelled but abruptly shut his mouth when Negan slammed Lucille hard on the table.

" People are a resource! People are like money on the table! They are the very foundation of what this place stands for!" Negan voices roared, sending chills down my spine.

" Who the hell do you think you are talking too? Are you confused about who we are? Are you perhaps confused about who is in charge? Are we backsliding Simon?"

" No backsliding here. Just a moment of weakness at a raw moment." Simon stated cautiously.

" We need to win it all. Plan A, is taking Rick, the widow, and king assface alive. Then making them dead in very public and instructive way. Making everyone watch so that this shit doesn't happen anymore!

We kill the right people! In the worst way possible! And  we make them all watch!"

I knew I couldn't let him kill those people. I cared about all of them.

" Couldn't we just capture them and not kill them? Maggie is preg..."

A loud gunfire erupted, jolting us all. My blood ran cold, as I realized that we were under attack. " That must be Rick. " I stated flatly.

Negan walked to the window, studying what lays at our door.

"Is it them?" I asked.

" Do we need to send our guys out?" Simon asked.

"They got some sort of hillbilly armor. We would just be wasting metal on metal, and our RPG is stashed at the cache. So, let's go have ourselves a little chat. Simon, bring your little friend. He may be needed to say some words."

Holy shit this will not end well.

Negan grabbed my hand,  pulling me close to his chest."Stay close to me. If this shit goes south I want you by  me."

" I am not leaving your side. Just promise me one thing,  If they offer peace, then take it."

" I will think about it." He stated dryly, as we walked out to face this new crisis.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 1.2K 54
โ i love you.. please, please i love you. โž ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ ๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ x ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ! ๐จ๐œ [ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง, ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ] ยฉsslxu...
1.8K 139 4
Y/N L/N, a mechanic before the apocalypse struck worldwide, but way before that, he was a sergeant in the Marines. This past experience allowed him t...
189K 3.1K 35
โI'm a Dixon, asshole.โž โžทLilia Dixon and her father discovers the horrors of what the new world is like. [season 7 - 9] โ€ขCarl Grimes x ocโ€ข โ€ขDaryl Di...
171K 3.3K 59
Katherine, a young girl left alone comes across Negan and the Saviors. What's going to happen to her once she knows Negan has a weakness for her? Ran...