My Personal Dancer

By SnowMegami

Jimin just finished high school and is going to college to become a professional dancer, but what happens whe... More

Hello!!!
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
TAGGED
Chapter 20
So like...
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Oh noes!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
GOOD BYE WISDOM TEETH!!
Peak.....
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
!
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
HENLO!!!
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
FINALE!!!

Chapter 1

11.1K 325 264
By SnowMegami

Jimin POV

I walked into the classroom in hopes to find a sleeping Yoongi, but no luck. Everyone was excited that we're graduating tomorrow and decided to have a celebration on our floor. But I don't feel like all of that right now, I wished I stayed home and finished that book I left in such a rush since I was told I was needed for some performance. I went outside to the courtyard and heard voices. One was Yoongi's and the other was familiar voice but couldn't make it out, so I hid in the bushes as quietly as I could and saw it was Yoongi and some boy he's talking to.

"What do you want to talk about Yoongi?"

He looked down at his feet and from where I was, I could see that this was the person he wanted to confess to. He took a deep breath and lifted his head up.

" I have a thing for you, Hyun.... Ik it's weird that I'm asking you of all people but you mean a lot to me and helped me come out and have everyone accept it...."

The boy sighed and shook his head causing Yoongi to stop. Hyun walked up to Yoongi and put his hand on his shoulder.

" I'm sorry but I can't. Sure I did all those things but I don't feel the same, I do still care for you and your a great friend but I want us to stay friends. Please understand," he smiled.

" O-oh, alright then at least I tried," Yoongi smiled sadly nodding.

"Hyun! Come on!"

"Coming babe!"

" Babe?"

Yoongi looked confused as he tried to keep his voice from cracking.

" Oh right....I'm with Momo the girl from America? She asked me yesterday and I'm sorry I forgot to tell you about it because you were working on your song. Welp I have to go, see you at the gym for the show," he said tapping his shoulder and ran off to catch up with his girlfriend. Yoongi walked to the side of the school and leaned on the wall releasing a shaky sigh then looked at the bushes.

" You can come out now Jimin," he said sliding down into a crouch.

I got out and dusted myself off. He waved me over to him as if in a rush and when I got to him he yanked me into and hugged and cried his eyes out to the point he was shaking.

"Ah, Hyung.....I'm sorry," I said petting his head.

He only rubbed his head deeper into my chest and sighed.

" It's alright, maybe it wasn't the right time to have someone, he said wiping his tears.

" Maybe," I said rubbing his back.

" Forget him, he's an asshole for all he's done and right now I want to take my mind of him and just let it all out at the show."

I nodded and smiled. He may be strong and seemed unbothered but he is a softy when he needs to be. He's been stressed out for a while now that he was going to perform one of his songs he's been writing, and I guess this probably set him over. Once he collected himself, we went to see what was going on with the set up in the gymnasium.

"Oh! Right on time Jiminie," Wendy said pulling me towards the stage.

"Save me hyung~," I joked reaching my hand out to him.

He shook his head and was taken away by someone else. I moved to where the others were and they were stretching and chatting about.

"Chiminie~"

I felt arms snake around me and a head on my shoulder.

" Hi Hyung~ What do you want me to do now?"

" Nothing this time just happy to see u is all," Taemin hyung said happily.

" Alright everyone! Let's go over it again so we can lock it down then do the full rehearsal so get ready!," the teacher said clapping her hands together.

We all moved to our positions and went through positions and such then rehearsal. Pretty soon it was close to start the real thing and went to get changed. I moved to backstage and watched people buzz around getting costumes and such ready.

"Ready to get this over with?"

I turned to see it's Taemin hyung and turned back.

"I'm glad you had a day off to help us out Hyung," I said smiling.

"Anything for my baby brother," he said patting my butt.

"Really?"

He only giggled and went to get in his spot for the next performance.

So far thirty minutes in, Yoongi walked up with a mic in his hand and took a deep breath. I smiled and went to hug him startling him a bit.

"You got this," I said.

"Whatever happens happens..... Just hope it's worth it," he said nodding.

"Next up! Is Agust D!"

He went up and sat on the piano chair with mic in his hand and started rapping. Once it was done everyone cheered loudly and he walked of with a smirk of success.

"You went with that one? Why?"

"It was meant for him but why not? It's now for my love for that piano back at my home town."

"Ah~"

"And now for the final performance done by our dance group!"

"Knock em dead Chim Chim," he said.

I moved to the middle of the stage in my stance and closed my eyes waiting for the music to come on. Once the first drop of the beat I moved to it like it has me in it's control.

~

Great memories of those last days as I was on the train to my new chapter in my life. I said my goodbyes and cried with my mom that this is all happening right now and even called my family that I'm close to that I was leaving. Taemin hyung was awesome to let me go see them before he went to take me to the station. The last thing he told me was:

"No matter how far you are I'm here for you, if you need me call me alright?"

He kissed my forehead and watched me leave. I looked out to see that I was close to my destination and hopped off. I went outside and texted Yoongi that I made it and where to meet.

Yoongi: head to the college, I'm already making my way there

Me: alright

I looked around at my new home and it's as they say, just full of life and different. After getting off, I could feel butterflies in my stomach. My college life starts now, and I already wanna know who's my roommate and everything.

"Jimin!"

I turned around to find Yoongi waving me over to help him with his stuff. Moving mine over to his so that it won't get stolen, I took the last bit of stuff out the trunk and was greeted by Yoongi's mom.

"Ah Jimin how nice to see you again~"

"Same here mom, how are you?"

" I am well, thank you. So are you two dating yet?"

"Mom cut it out already we're basically brothers," Yoongi said pouting a bit.

"Oh come on, after what you told me a week ago I thought maybe you two would be a thing BESIDES I already love my lil mochi," she said hugging me.

All I could do is laugh because she's so adorable.

" Well if you do find someone I wanna meet them immediately alright? Or at least send me a picture," she said getting to the car.

"I will," he said defeated.

We got inside and got some help to our dorm since we were roomed together (yay!!!) and set up our room immediately so we don't have to do it later. I laid down and looked at my schedule letting it all sink in that I get to finally do what I've been working on for so long. To dance and perform has been my life and to get into one of the best schools is just making me so excited but I will do whatever I can to reach my dream. Yoongi plopped down on his bed and sighed loudly, meaning he's happy to finally be in bed.

"We still have to walk around the school Hyung, I don't want to be late figuring out what building my class is in and such," I said sitting up from the comfortable couch.

"Even though your right, we can do that tomorrow since orientation is a two day thing," He said yelled from his room still sprawled out on his bed.

"Well I'm going to to the store so we have some food in here at least," I said getting up.

He got up and got ready as well without a word as he followed me out. Seems like there's something he wants seeing that this is a new area to us, so can't blame him but to laugh to myself. Luckily I've been to Seoul before so there are some places I remember, just wished Yoongi's car was here today than later.

"Will you be cooking?" He asked looking around.

"Do you want to cook?"

"No?"

"Alright then," I giggled.

"I promise I'll cook more often," he said.

"Not with what you're going to do this year, it's alright hyung I don't mind."

What do you think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 77 6
"I created my first GCF film on our trip to Tokyo, but little does ARMY realize what that trip was really all about..." Be prepared for Jikook smut...
4.4K 278 23
"𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭." 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵. 𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳...
1K 92 43
**COMPLETED** This is not a Y/N fanfic, this is an alternate universe story inspired by the lives and events of BTS AU****** As Army, all you ever d...
39.5K 2K 52
Kim Taehyung is a new professor with a bit of a hidden past. Will the rowdy senior Jeon Jungkook break him during his first year of teaching, or wil...