The Daughter ↬ SUNGJOY [EDITI...

By sooyoungexquisites

↬ in which a fan brought a baby on a BTOB fanmeet and sungjae got a feeling ↫ More

➳ one
➳ two
➳ three
➳ four
➳ five
➳ six
➳ seven
➳ eight
➳ nine
➳ ten
➳ eleven
➳ twelve
➳ thirteen
➳ fourteen
➳ fifteen
➳ sixteen
➳ seventeen
➳ eighteen
➳ twenty
➳ twenty one
➳ twenty two
➳ twenty three
➳ twenty four
➳ twenty five
➳ twent six
➳ twenty seven
➳ twenty eight
➳ twenty nine
➳ thirty
➳ thirty one
➳ thirty two
➳ thirty three
➳ thirty four
➳ thirty five
➳ thirty six
➳ thirty seven
➳ thirty eight
➳ thirty-nine
➳ forty
➳ forty-one
➳ forty-two
➳ forty-three
➳ forty-four
➳ forty-five
➳ forty-six
➳ forty-seven
➳ forty-eight
➳ forty-nine
➳ fifty
➳ fifty-one
➳ fifty-two
➳ fifty-three
➳ fifty-four
➳ fifty-five
➳ fifty-six
➳ fifty-seven
➳ fifty-eight
Special Chapter 1
favor

➳ nineteen

14.8K 709 158
By sooyoungexquisites

A group of high school students entered the shop, making Irene scurried away from her spot and back to their table.

Her members noticed Irene's teary eyes, "Unnie, what happened?" Asked Wendy while they all started putting their mask and sunglasses on in order to prevent people mobbing them.

Irene couldn't answer, her head is filled with the face of the little girl who acknowledged her without any worry. And it only proves that Joy, even in a very harsh situation and surrounding, didn't fail to raise her kid properly.

She remembered how Joy would always tell her that she should smile more often to people around her because problems never leave people and that maybe, that little acknowledgement from her will encourage that someone to fight for whatever battle they are in.

Irene felt a sting in her heart thinking that she isn't there to smile for Joy during her battles.

She can't imagine Joy's face, losing her smile that is like a radiating sun.

They were so wrong.

And she will understand if Joy wouldn't accept them now.

She again turned her head to the little girl who's now sitting quietly on a single swing, that particular side is probably made only for her. The little girl is watching the people inside and would time by time stand up to look over her momㅡ who's busy serving orders, and then coming back to the swing as if she's waiting until her mom is not busy anymore.

The other girls noticed Irene, staring on a side, longer than she should be making the other girls look too.

"Oh my God is thatㅡ," Yeri's muffled voice filled the table, followed by multiple gasps and silent cries from her member.

Behind the mask, a small smile formed on Irene's lips, even with tears streaming down her face, she was able to feel happy with Joy's accomplishments. Irene confirms that Joy acquired a lot as a woman more than her, considering their age gap.

She took one last glance to the baby girl before turning back to her manager, "Let's go," She said standing up.

Irene saw how her member's head move like they are confused, "What? Aren't we going to talk to Sooyoung?" Seulgi baffled in her hoarse voice.

Irene sigh, looking towards Joy's direction who's busy plating some slices of cake, "We will." She looked back at her members, "But not now. We will come back once our presence don't hurt her feelings anymore."

"Let's go for now, but we will come back," She said and their manager was out first so he can ready their van.

The girls started walking and they are surprised to see Joy near the exit, putting junks on the trashcan with her daughter next to her, watching her mom doing labor.

Areum saw that the odd group of girls (becuase they are hiding their faces) are about to leave.

"Please come again,"

A small voice made the four girls stopped on their track as they saw the little girl bowing to them.

And again the girls wanted to clamor their cries. They feel so emotional, it was so heartwarming and heartbreaking at the same time.

Areum always saw her mom doing that whenever their customers are about to leave so Areum thought she will do it this time since her mom is busy.

Joy heard Areum so she quickly turn around and was about to the same just to find out that it was her ex-members.

Joy had second-thoughts.

She is scared that if those words came out of her mouth, she will regret it again. And that they might abandon her the second time.

"Come again," Joy said.

Dasom already set Areum to sleep. It was a really nice one month together with her favorite cousin and favorite niece. She is sitting on the sofa, watching a night time drama while waiting for Joy to come out of the bathroom when her phone started ringing.

It was her father.

Why would Appa call me?

Her thoughts are answered when she put the phone infront of her ear, "PARK DASOM! YOU IMBECILE! HOW DARE YOU DISOBEY MY ORDERS!"

It's like her blood started dropping and colors have left her face, "W-what d-do you mean?" she stuttered, her heart beats faster, way faster than when she first met her husband, Jung Ilhoon.

"DON'T EVEN TRY TO FOOL ME AGAIN, YOU DUMBHEAD. YOU REALLY THINK WE WOULDN'T FIND OUT? ARE YOU SERIOUSLY OUT OF YOUR MIND?" Her Dad's voice is deafening and she can already picture how enrage her dad is.

I'm dead. I'm dead. I'm dead.

"A-appa," she forced a chuckle, trying her best not to sound scared, "Seriously, I don't know what you're talking about,"

"DON'T YOU DARE LIE TO MY FACE, PARK DASOM. WE KNOW YOU'RE WITH SOOYOUNG!"

Dasom gasped, her hands started to tremble.

"HYUNG IS SO ANGRY BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU DID!"

Dasom couldn't answer anymore, all she could think of is how they found out since she was really careful, specially that their family is like this.

"Appa..."

"Dasom-ah, seriously," Her dad's voice softens, "I know you misses her a lot... And I do too. But there's Hyung and I don't know what has gotten to him and he did that to his own daughter. I can't defy him you know, our life depends on him." Her father stopped for a moment before continuing, "You have to go home as soon as possible or else I'm afraid, we need to go there by ourselves."

She heard the door of the bathroom door opening, making her to end the call, setting aside the fear of how she will face her parents once the vacation ends.

Joy is now wearing comfy outfit, drying her hair with a towel when she saw her cousin frozen on her seat. "Dasom-ah!" She called and Dasom almsost fell on her seat and Joy almost laughed if she hadn't saw her younger cousin crying.

"Yah! Why are you crying?!" She berserk next to the younger who's trying to brush away her mad tears. "Dasom-ah?"

"Unnie I'm really sorry but I have to leave now or else Appa might find out where you live," She said in between sobs. She is so sad that she have to leave earlier than she should. Now that she's enjoying Joy and Areum's company and she had fallen deeply inlove with the little girl.

She don't want to leave Joy alone but then again if she wouldn't leave, the peace the Joy earned so hard for herself and Areum will go to waste.

All because of her.

"Unnie, I'm really sorry for always bringing trouble to you. I should have not come here in the first placeㅡ" Dasom verboses, making Joy hug the younger.

"Ssshhh," she cooed her cousin, while brushing her back. Joy can feel the guilt and sadness in Dasom's voice. "Hey stop crying, it's okay,"

Joy didn't really know what's going on but seeing how Dasom breaks down, it must be something serious.

"Unnie I need to go," Dasom's croaked voice breaks Joy's heart. It wasn't that long since they reconciled but they have to part ways already.

"You can go," Joy's voice breaks, "But not tonight Dasom, it's dangerous,"

"But Unnieㅡ"

"No buts Dasom, goodnight." She hugged Dasom tight and hurriedly went inside her and Areum's room, letting her tears rush down.

Maybe Joy is really meant to be on her own.

#Bbyu3fulYears

~forgive my grammatical errors and misspellings, if u ever saw one, pls tell me :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

894 13 2
BTOB Fanfiction with Im Hyunsik and Yook Sungjae as main leads.
12.1K 366 17
WGM came to the end but both Yook Sungjae and Park Sooyoung realized that their beautiful and sweet love story is true. It is not just for the sake o...
3.1K 398 17
"𝓘 𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓿𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓭𝓵𝔂."