The Daughter ↬ SUNGJOY [EDITI...

Por sooyoungexquisites

↬ in which a fan brought a baby on a BTOB fanmeet and sungjae got a feeling ↫ Más

➳ one
➳ two
➳ three
➳ four
➳ five
➳ six
➳ seven
➳ eight
➳ nine
➳ ten
➳ eleven
➳ twelve
➳ thirteen
➳ fifteen
➳ sixteen
➳ seventeen
➳ eighteen
➳ nineteen
➳ twenty
➳ twenty one
➳ twenty two
➳ twenty three
➳ twenty four
➳ twenty five
➳ twent six
➳ twenty seven
➳ twenty eight
➳ twenty nine
➳ thirty
➳ thirty one
➳ thirty two
➳ thirty three
➳ thirty four
➳ thirty five
➳ thirty six
➳ thirty seven
➳ thirty eight
➳ thirty-nine
➳ forty
➳ forty-one
➳ forty-two
➳ forty-three
➳ forty-four
➳ forty-five
➳ forty-six
➳ forty-seven
➳ forty-eight
➳ forty-nine
➳ fifty
➳ fifty-one
➳ fifty-two
➳ fifty-three
➳ fifty-four
➳ fifty-five
➳ fifty-six
➳ fifty-seven
➳ fifty-eight
Special Chapter 1
favor

➳ fourteen

14.7K 647 519
Por sooyoungexquisites

"Is that all?" Asked Jiyeon when Sungjae did not continue talking.

"Yes," His voice is deep.

Jiyeon turned around to give Joy the paper, she noticed that Joy and Sungjae are still staring at each other making her confused. "Is everything alright?" She trailed off, not knowing what to do.

Cautious glances from Jiyeon were thrown back and forth between the two. Joy looking at Sungjae with fear and shock in her eyes while Sungjae still looks angry?

This time, Joy broke the contact. She closed her eyes, sighing deeply before turning to Jiyeon.

Jiyeon was surprised at how Joy's expression turned into a completely different one.

She suddenly came back, like how she used to be. All smiles and bright aura, "Of course," Joy answered, smiling sweetly as she grab the paper from Jiyeon's hand. She turned around, not sparing a single glance towards Sungjae's direction and went towards the kitchen.

Fuck. I can't believe her.

Sungjae let out a chuckle, he was left in bafflement and his muscles are trembling because of too much rage.

Jiyeon noticed the dark aura surrounding Sungjae and even her is scared if she should tell him to sit and wait on one of their tables or let him stand there.

The looks on his face are sharp and rampant.

Seeing Joy smile like that made his blood boil. She seemed so happy now when she doesn't deserve it at all.

Joy is a cheater.

She's a deceitful bitch who had a child with another man while they are still together. The hell, she even told him it was his and made him want to take responsibility.

The hatred are all coming back to him and he is going crazy! All he can think of right now is the face of that man together with Joy.

Joy seems to be having a good life now while there he is, still having nightmares about how happy they are before, her smiling face is still haunting him during his sleep and her laugh still lingers in his ears.

It's fucking maddening.

Good thing Sohyun came. She took care of him and pulled him out of his depressed state. She was there during his hardships and made him better.

Joy's fist turned into a tight ball as the paper she's holding crumpled inside.

She's scared but she's also angry.

Tears are threatening to fall down at any minute but she did her best to stop it. Her knees are still quivering and the beats of her heart are still unsettled.

She still couldn't believe that he saw him again. After four years, he suddenly shows up, buying cake at her shop for his relationship's anniversary.

All she can think of right now is to leave the town immediately, take Areum away from Sungjae because he will surely hurt her baby. She can't let him see her.

It's still a question though. He told her he loves her but the amount of trust he have for her is small.

But who would trust her anyway when she will cling on to someone's arm if she's deadass drunk.

It was a mistake but why didn't he let her explain? Why did he refused to listen to her? Why did he suddenly close his heart for her?

Why did he abandon her? Why did he abandon them?

With shaky hands she started to write the greetings on top of the cake.

She's really doing it.

Every letter feels like a stab right in her heart. But she continued anyway.

Her experiences made her braver, it turned her into someone who learned a lot and is now stronger than ever.

Words will never be enough to break her. And now that she have someone to proctect, Sungjae is nothing for the love she has for Areum.

She put the cake inside the box. Usually, she will just push a button connected to the counter to signal Jiyeon to come inside and get the cake.

But this time Joy will deliver it by herself.

She stopped when she saw him still standing infront of the counter, the look on his face is still the same mad expression while he is looking down on his shoes.

She heaved a huge sigh before walking bravely, stopping just behind the counter, in front of him. Her expression is stoic.

Sungjae noticed a movement in front of him so he quickly looked up.

Joy is there in front of him.

Her face shows no expression unlike earlier and she seems to have gotten herself together.

"Here's your cake, Sir, " Joy put the box on top of the counter.

Sungjae doesn't know if Joy is making fun of him by putting it on a green box, the crumpled paper taped on top on the box.

A spiteful laugh left his mouth, his eyes darted back to Joy who doesn't seemed fazed, just looking at him.

"It's free and enjoy but please, don't ever come back,"

Her words are brave.

Joy decided that this place is now her home. She wouldn't leave just because Sungjae found out she's there.

Sungjae should be the one adjusting himself.

Joy already regretted her mistake long time ago and surely she had already paid for it with her sufferings.

It's not her fault anymore if Sungjae is still mad at her since he was the one who didn't listen to her and had a small amount of trust for her.

Sungjae was taken-back by Joy's sudden hostile words.

Sungjae find it amusing, that she's the sinner yet she still have the guts to tell him what to do.

It only made him more infuriated.

"Oh don't worry. I won't," He said as his eyes sends hurtful glares towards her, "I mean, who would like to eat food made by a cheater?"

Joy gulped down, his words are surely evil but she can endure.

She just hope Sungjae won't trigger the little respect Joy still have for him.

Joy didn't answer and just looked at him. She doesn't want to make things worse.

Sungjae grabbed the box and started walking to the front door.

There's a trash can placed next to the door. His attention is too focused on it and he wasn't able to realize that the door swung open.

Dasom entered, she's holding her phone on her left hand and the reason why Sungjae came to the shop in the first place is being carried by Dasom on her right hand. Areum's face is sits on Dasom's shoulder.

The two walk pass each other without Dasom realizing since her attention is on her phone.

Areum's eyes widen at the sight of the familiar man who stopped right infront of the trashcan and slammed the box of cake in it.

Areum jolted up, not liking the scene knowing that her Eomma made that, "Ajusshi! That's mean!" Areum shouted in her small voice making Sungjae look at her.

He was surprised to see Areum being carried by the familiar girl. Areum's expression is angry, her forehead is creased and her eyes are looking at him with displeasure in it.

Dasom turned around and her eyes widen at the sight of Sungjae standing there.

She started to feel nervous.

SHIT.

Joy is frozen on her feet as panic started to rise inside her, not knowing what to do.

And as much as Sungjae would like to be with Areum more, he's not in the right mood right now and he couldn't think properly.

Maybe he'll just visit her next time.

He left the shop and started driving back to the hotel.

•Hansol Vernon Chwe.

Since you guys wanted someone to portay Hanseol (with the 'e'). Here you go. I don't know anyone else but yeah. That's him and he's NOT an idol in the story okay? okay.

-forgive my misspellings and wrong grammars. I'm not a native English speaker 😂

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

45.4K 793 6
"you're so 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘦, baby." BOTTOM!JOON ONESHOTS
3.1K 385 17
"𝓘 𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓿𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓭𝓵𝔂."
26.1K 1.8K 57
@jeonjungkook started following you @jeonjungkook liked your post @jeonjungkook commented on your post
12K 366 17
WGM came to the end but both Yook Sungjae and Park Sooyoung realized that their beautiful and sweet love story is true. It is not just for the sake o...