The Daughter ↬ SUNGJOY [EDITI...

By sooyoungexquisites

↬ in which a fan brought a baby on a BTOB fanmeet and sungjae got a feeling ↫ More

➳ one
➳ two
➳ three
➳ four
➳ five
➳ six
➳ seven
➳ eight
➳ nine
➳ ten
➳ eleven
➳ thirteen
➳ fourteen
➳ fifteen
➳ sixteen
➳ seventeen
➳ eighteen
➳ nineteen
➳ twenty
➳ twenty one
➳ twenty two
➳ twenty three
➳ twenty four
➳ twenty five
➳ twent six
➳ twenty seven
➳ twenty eight
➳ twenty nine
➳ thirty
➳ thirty one
➳ thirty two
➳ thirty three
➳ thirty four
➳ thirty five
➳ thirty six
➳ thirty seven
➳ thirty eight
➳ thirty-nine
➳ forty
➳ forty-one
➳ forty-two
➳ forty-three
➳ forty-four
➳ forty-five
➳ forty-six
➳ forty-seven
➳ forty-eight
➳ forty-nine
➳ fifty
➳ fifty-one
➳ fifty-two
➳ fifty-three
➳ fifty-four
➳ fifty-five
➳ fifty-six
➳ fifty-seven
➳ fifty-eight
Special Chapter 1
favor

➳ twelve

14.4K 662 467
By sooyoungexquisites

Once Areum got bored, she immediately left and went straight to Dasom who's waiting patiently by the end of the stage.

Sungjae watched as the two left the venue without Areum looking back because Dasom kept on talking to her, the two not finishing the show.

Sungjae felt vacant, it's as if there's a space Areum created in him which only Areum can fulfill.

It's so odd because he likes babies but not as much as he likes Areum. There's something with the small pretty girl that makes him feel like he want to meet her again.

The meet and greet ended and they all went back to the hotel where they are going to stay for the night.

They will go back to Seoul the next day before flying to Canada and continue doing tours and promotion, they will stay there in at least two months.

Once he got the room which he's going to be sharing with Changsub, he immediately went to change clothes.

"Sungjae, I'm really sorry about earlier," Changsub said flopping next to Sungjae on the sofa.

"It's fine, Hyung. It's been so long anyway," Sungjae tapped Changsub's shoulder as the older still looks troubled. "That doesn't affect me anymore, seriously," He assures and Changsub's face softens.

"That Areum baby is so cute," said Changsub, changing the topic, he took his phone out from his pocket and showed Sungjae a picture which he took earlier, "Look," he handed him the phone and Sungjae is quick to get it.

Changsub saw how Sungjae's lips formed a smile as the younger scanned the picture of Areum, he can see how much Sungjae adores the little girl, "Hyung, send this to me," Sungjae ordered, giving the phone back.

"Alright,"

Changsub went to his room and Sungjae is left alone, sitting on the sofa. His phone vibrated, he opened it to see that Changsub sent the picture.

Sungjae hadn't realize that he's been smiling and staring at the picture for God knows how long until he felt his lips getting numb.

Sungjae doesn't know where he's coming from but he wants to see Areum again. He adores the baby so much, her smiles are lighting up his mood.

He wants to see her before they left for Seoul and Canada.

He ran towards Changsub's room and hastily knocks on the door, "Hyung! Hyung! Are you asleep?"

"It's not locked!"

He heard Changsub's shout from the inside. He immediately opened the door and stood in front of Changsub's bed, "Where did they put the foods given by fans?" He asked.

Changsub furrowed, "Why?"

They aren't allowed to eat the foods given by fans because there are cases that idols are poisoned from eating them. Turns out that those are antis.

"I remembered seeing an address or something on the box of the cupcake given by Areum's sister," Sungjae said and Changsub is still deadpan looking at him, not getting what he means, "Those are made by their Mom. I'm thinking of visiting Areum tomorrow before we leave," Sungjae said, smiling at the idea.

"Oh!" Changsub fold his arms, thinking, "Ah! I saw Hyunsik hiding his cupcake underneath the table."

Sungjae ran towards the room next to theirs, continuously ringing the doorbell.

The door swings open, revealing an annoyed Ilhoon, "What?"

Sungjae ignored Ilhoon and walked further inside the room, "Where's Hyunsik-hyung?" He asked Ilhoon who's following Sungjse curiously as he saw the excitement on the younger's face.

"Kitchen," Ilhoon answered, dropping himself on the sofa and focusing back to the television.

Sungjae made his way to the kitchen to see Hyunsik eating, "Hyung!" He called making the older turn his head towards him, Hyunsik's eyes is questioning him.

"Is that the cupcake given by Areum's sister?" He asked, looking at the dessert placed on a small plate.

"Hmm," Hyunsik answer, offering the younger a bite since it tastes really good. Sungjae grabbed the fork and took a mouthful, not caring if it's poisoned or not. He trusts Areum and Dasom.

Sungjae's eyes widen.

Now he got a reason to visit Areum.

"By the way where's the cupcake's box?"

"There," Hyunsik pointed on a space near the sink. Sungjae took it and left the room with Hyunsik cluelessly looking at him.

Sungjae went back to their room, reading the address of the shop. He searched it on google map and it's only a 15 minute drive away from where they are.

Suddenly, his screen turned into a caller ID. He eagerly answered it, putting it on his ears, "Babe," He said with a huge smile plastered on his lips.

"Hey, I miss you. When will you come back here in Seoul?"

Sohyun asked, her soft voice lingering inside his ears, making his heart beat.

"I miss you too," He answered, "I will be back the day after tomorrow," It was a lie.

Sungjae is planning on surprising his fiancee.

"Hmm," Sungjae can sense sadness in Sohyun's voice, "My parents want you to join our family dinner, can you make a time?" Sohyun made sure to use a voice which she know will melt Sungjae.

Sungjae chuckled, not being able to take his fiancee's cuteness, "I will," He said and he heard Sohyun's squeal on the other line making him laugh. "I will see you then?"

"Uh-huh," The woman answered will happiness evident on her voice, "But babe, please don't forget to wear something fancy. You know my Mom, right? Try wearing suit and not some baggy shirt okay? That will make you look more handsome,"

Sungjae's smile left his lips.

Here she goes again, trying to change him in front of her parents.

He sighed deeply before answering, "Yes, I will,"

"I love you,"

He ended the call. Suddenly he was not in the mood.

He hates when Sohyun is doing that, trying to make him into Mr.Perfect in front of her family.

First, she wanted him to change his cologne into something more expensive. He hated the idea and even the smell but since he loves Sohyun, he followed her.

Turns out the cologne is the same as her father, and her mom loves it so much. She did that so her Mom will like Sungjae.

He stopped using it and they had a really huge argument until they decided that Sungjae will only use it whenever he meets her parents, with Sohyun saying that she likes his original scent anyway. That made everything okay, that made Sungjae feel better.

The next time, Sohyun wanted him to buy a house and stop renting on a condominium. It was really something that made him feel like she's invading his personal space. But he did it anyway. He was so blinded by Sohyun and his love for her.

Now, even his style.

He feels like Sohyun is not the same girl whenever she's front of her parents. Sungjae hates that Sohyun is pretending just to please her family.

And now she's trying to change him too.

It's not fine.

But because it's Sohyun,

It's fine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 1.6K 25
I orchestrate my nights to the time of coffee
3.1K 385 17
"𝓘 𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓿𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓭𝓵𝔂."
3.1M 87.3K 78
" Touch yourself " - Kim Namjoon " L-Like this?" " Just like that baby.." _________________________________________________ Starts off boring. SoRr...
8.7K 256 16
let's explore sungjoy's relationship in different universe [ republishing it because i wrote it out of love for sungjoy. republishing to keep the mem...