The Daughter ↬ SUNGJOY [EDITI...

By sooyoungexquisites

↬ in which a fan brought a baby on a BTOB fanmeet and sungjae got a feeling ↫ More

➳ one
➳ two
➳ three
➳ four
➳ five
➳ six
➳ seven
➳ nine
➳ ten
➳ eleven
➳ twelve
➳ thirteen
➳ fourteen
➳ fifteen
➳ sixteen
➳ seventeen
➳ eighteen
➳ nineteen
➳ twenty
➳ twenty one
➳ twenty two
➳ twenty three
➳ twenty four
➳ twenty five
➳ twent six
➳ twenty seven
➳ twenty eight
➳ twenty nine
➳ thirty
➳ thirty one
➳ thirty two
➳ thirty three
➳ thirty four
➳ thirty five
➳ thirty six
➳ thirty seven
➳ thirty eight
➳ thirty-nine
➳ forty
➳ forty-one
➳ forty-two
➳ forty-three
➳ forty-four
➳ forty-five
➳ forty-six
➳ forty-seven
➳ forty-eight
➳ forty-nine
➳ fifty
➳ fifty-one
➳ fifty-two
➳ fifty-three
➳ fifty-four
➳ fifty-five
➳ fifty-six
➳ fifty-seven
➳ fifty-eight
Special Chapter 1
favor

➳ eight

16K 716 179
By sooyoungexquisites

Joy immediately grab the remote control and shut the tv off.

Her heart is like drum, banging so loud and hard that it is now breaking.

She took deep breaths as she is having difficulty in breathing, she closed her eyes and tried calming herself. But it seems like a bad idea because the picture of Sungjae and Sohyun holding each other's hands while smiling infront of the camera kept on flashing inside her head.

She opened her eyes and her body is suddenly rigid, she was unable to control her movements and accidentally hit her cup of coffee with her elbow.

She watched as it fell and shatter into small pieces on the floor.

With quick moves, she cleaned everything up, not leaving even the smallest particles of the shattered glass that can harm her daughter.

You see, Joy is such a protective mother towards her baby, she will do everything to keep her safe beside her.

She can't lose someone she love again. She had more than enough loss and her daughter is the only one she have right now. Joy promised to herself to protect her daughter as far as she can with the best she can.

Joy is willing to do whatever it may be if it will result into her daughter's well outcome.

After the world almost abandoned her, after Sungjae left her alone with all the responsibilities and her parents refused to support her, she learned how to be strong and independent. She passed through different phases of life, be it good or bad, she made it alone.

And now that she's raising her baby all by herself, she is hoping that her daughter wouldn't have a hard time for being fatherless.

Joy fears the day that when her daughter's old enough to ask and look for Sungjae and Joy can't even tell her where or who he is, Joy's more frightened of how her daughter will react.

Surely, Sungjae already have his own family by that time for as the news said he's engaged now.

Sooner or later he will have his own children who can touch him, kiss him and feel the love coming from him.

She don't want worry about it yet since her baby's still young and naive to care, but once she started going to school, for sure she will be curious what a father is since she never had one to be next to her.

Her daughter will have friends who will ofcourse tell stories about their parents, about a father and her daughter will be clueless about it. They will share things about their relatives such as grandparents and again, her daughter does not know what those are.

If her baby is to ever ask who her Father is, Joy can't tell her that Sungjae doubted her as his daughter, or even tell her about her grandparents who are shameful to have her.

It will surely hurt the little girl's feelings.

The thought made Joy shiver, her chest tightening in sorrow.

It's her fault that her baby must go through all those hardships in the future. But she will make sure to teach her everything she should learn, she will make her grow into someone with an understanding heart.

Joy is putting the shattered pieces of glass on the trashcan when she heard her doorbell rang.

She ran in excitement and unlock the door, she was welcomed by a younger lady's beaming face, smiling as brightly as her eyes smiles too.

Joy's heart jump at the familiar face in front of her.

"Unnie!"

"Dasom-ah!"

The two girls reunite in a tight hug as they both laugh loudly in the same manner.

They both release each other from the hug but continued on holding each other's hands tightly. "You're a grown up now!" Joy said, her smile more wide than ever.

"Of course! I'm 22 now!" Dasom said with all cheerfulness and Joy was reminded of herself when she was in Dasom's age. She missed her cousin so much since they haven't got the time to meet each other for almost 4 years.

"Come in!" Joy opened the door widely for Dasom and the latter came in, pulling her luggage behind.

"Is this your house now?" Dasom asked looking around the beautiful house. Everything is white with a touch of cream green as linings. The place is huge for just two people to live.

"Where's Areum?" Dasom asked, pertaining to Joy's daughter.

"She's still sleeping," Joy answered, as she lead her on the sofa and the two of them sit next to each other.

"How have you been, Unnie?" Dasom asked, her eyes are glistening as she scan her older cousin's face.

Joy's still as gorgeous as ever. But there's something that changed in her. The bright aura is changed by maturity. Her smile is not like a cheerful-teen when she's still an idol, it's replaced by a smile full of care, the smile which only mothers have.

It's beautiful.

Joy smiled timidly, the two of them still holding each other's hands, "Well, I did it, " Joy answered as the young girl hugged her again, with much more intensity and affection.

"I missed you so much, Unnie," Dasom whispered as Joy hug her back, "I'm so happy that I will be spending my vacation here," She said, brushing the older's back.

"I missed you too, Dasom-ah," Joy chuckled, feeling the love radiating from her younger cousin.

It feels so good. To finally feel as if you are important to other people whom you cherish a lot.

She used to babysit Dasom when Dasom was 5 and Joy was 9. They get along so well and Dasom admired Joy a lot.

They never lost contact until the scandal happened because as Dasom said, her parents forbid her to contact Joy. It wasn't Dasom's parent's idea though, since Joy's dad is older than Dasom's dad, the latter can't disobey his older brother's order.

It seems like Joy's family is very certain of removing her from their family.

But Dasom searched ways to look for Joy. And after four years of searching, she found out about Joy's coffee shop as it is famous in the town where the older girl live.

Dasom kept it a secret and told her parents that she will be having summer job in Seoul when in reality, Joy and her agreed that Dasom will be babysitting Areum. Joy will pay her even though she refused.

"What about your sisters?" Dasom asked.

"I was in contact with Jiyoung until last year but Appaㅡ he caught Jiyoung and forbid her to use phone," Joy's expression is sullen and Dasom felt so sad for her.

How can parents do that to their own child just because she did a mistake? Damn.

"Don't worry! I will be here to help you now!" Dasom said in a bubbly manner.

Joy smiled sincerely because she's genuinely happy that someone important to her actually did an effort just to see her again.

She is her only blood-related family that actually cares for her.

"Eomma~" a small voice, so soft and so cute suddenly talked making the older girls look towards the direction of it.

A small girl, as white as snow, her hair is short just above her shoulders and she have a see-through bangs which are all ruffled around her face. She's still half awake as her small hand is on her eyes, brushing it.

The girl is so little and so cute, wearing a pink dress pyjamas, her face is round with pink fluffy cheeks and natural reddish lips. She looks so much like Joy.

Dasom jolted upwards as her heart is fluttering upon the sight of the cute baby girl in front of her, "UNNIE! YOU NAMED HER SO RIGHT! SHE'S SO PRETTY!" Dasom sprinted towards the small girl, her excitement is piling up that it should be illegal.

She carried the small girl who didn't even protest and wrapped her hands around the neck of the unknown lady who looks exactly like her mom.

Dasom couldn't stop herself from kissing the small girl who smells so much of a baby. Joy seriously took care of her a lot.

Dasom have to do so much of self control, trying not to pinch Areum's cheeks.

"Miss, who are you?" Areum asked is small voice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 4.3K 60
This book will consist of Enhypen BxB one shots. I will include all ships Feel free to request! I hope you enjoy!!
25K 1.3K 28
Joy was raised in a Circus together with her 3 sisters Irene, Wendy and Seulgi, but never did she expected that her life would be changed after meeti...
9.9K 289 14
"W-what are you doing?"-KTH "Making love to you, babyboy." -JJK Taekook oneshots~obsession~smut~fluff~manipulation My book got deleted so I'm uploadi...
12K 366 17
WGM came to the end but both Yook Sungjae and Park Sooyoung realized that their beautiful and sweet love story is true. It is not just for the sake o...