My Second Love ✓

By Priya_siva

Highest rank: #26 in fanfiction, #1 in Arshi Won "CHARM AWARD" on IPKKND CHARM AWARDS-2K18 **UNEDITED- FIRST... More

Prologue
1. Marriage!
2. First Night!
3. He's in love♥
4. First day
5. Khushi in her home!
6. His first day
7. Terrified Khushi
8. Khushi in trance
9. Heart broken Arnav
10. Challenge between ASR and KKG
11. Khushi cope up with ASR
12. Shopping with Raizada's
13. Reception party
14. His dilemma
15. Truth revealed to Arnav
16. Confrontation
17. His Insight
18. Shocking Realization
19. New Morning
20. Peek into his wife's past
21. Change in his place
22. First Travel
23. His feelings
24. He deserves a princess, not ME!!!
25. Burden
26. Pretence
27. Roommates or Flatmates?
28. Whatsapp
29. Two can play the game
30. Behind the facade
31. I am sorry
32. Rapid fire
33. Harbouring feelings
34. Ignorance is bliss
35. Trust
36. Companionship
37. Titanic
38. Memories
39. Call me wifey!
40. Forget to take my heart
41. Kitchen adventures
42. Waiting for you to rob
43. Dark clouds on paradise
44. You're a theif
45. You robbed my heart
46. Imperfectly perfect
47. Bonding with feathers
48. My man
49. I am back
50. Artistic Sangeet
51. My baby jaan
52. Life to her artistry
53. What you like is, what I love!
54. Messy haldi
55. Marriage
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #1
Bonus chapter #3

Bonus chapter #2

7.3K 438 140
By Priya_siva

Dedicated to Mayu_Irani ArShi_Angel Sindhu0105

Arnav Pov

Stirring in sleep, I tried to roll on my side only to get restricted. Suppressing the irritation, I looked down at her. With serene face, slightly opened mouth, plaited hairs she looked gorgeous than she was in any make-up. Lying on my chest, prisoned between my arms, her breath passed through the fabric of my T-shirt touching my heart. It's like dream come true for me. She in my arms, loving me to the core, doing things for me with extreme care and love was all I dreamed.

Raising my head a bit, I pressed my lips on her vermillion covered partition. She stirred a bit and snuggled close to me. Relishing her being on my arms, I put my palms over her eyes covering her from exposing to sunlight.

Few minutes passed, my eyes rounded seeing the time. It shows 7a.m.

It's time to wake her up. Realising my hold, I patted her arms waking her up "Khushi... Khushi..."

She remained to continue her sleep. This was not going to work. I flipped her under me. Caressing her cheeks, I called her again "Khushi"

This was not possible. She was a light sleeper. Patting her cheeks, I frowned at first and then smirked seeing the moving orbs under her closed lids. Bending close to her, I let my hot breath to fan over her face. She held back her breath trying hard to show herself as sleeping. Inwardly laughing at her naughtiness, I buried my face on her neck not wanting my wife to die out of not inhaling oxygen. I felt her exhaling and inhaling a breath. Her throat moved in sync. Tracing the skin where her mangalsutra lies, I felt her inhaling quick breaths.

'Lets test her. How much she can able to put up her act'

Altering my lips on the path of her mangalsutra, I grazed her skin across her tummy.

"Arnav.. stop it, that tickles" She slapped my finger. Laughing, I raised my face to her level. Her eyes are still closed and her disappointed pout instilled sinful thoughts on my brain. If not for my eyes fell on the clock again, I would've continued my act.

"Khushi Jaan.. Get up. Today is important day for you. Do you want to go late on this day?" I cooed pushing away the quilt from our bodies.

She sat up abruptly pressing her head.

"Hey... What happened?" I crawled near her and pressed her head.

She throws her arm around me and laid her head on my chest "I feel drowsy"

Pressing my chin on his head, I gently patted her arms "What happened baby? Shall we go to doctor?"

I felt her head shook against my chest as no.

"Did you forget what today is? I want to go" Mumbled she.

"Ok... Let me call mom. She know quick remedies. Until then go freshen up" I consoled breaking our embrace.

The moment I step out of bed she raised her arms like a kid wanting me to lift her. She must be really sick else she'll not act like this. Bending down, I lift her in my arms. She instantly wounded her arms across my neck and laid her head on my shoulder. What must have happened to her? She was all fine till yesterday.

Giving her necessary items, I waited for her until she brushed her teeth and freshen up.

"I'll be fine Arnav. You please check my handbag. I don't remember keeping the pass on my bag" I looked at her. She looks fine than before, nodding at her I went to finish the same.

Informing Khushi state to mom, I kept all the necessary items in her handbag. Mom's some quick trick did wonders on Khushi who now literally fluttering like a butterfly.

"Shall we move?" She asked holding my arm.

"Why are you staring at me like that? We're getting late" I was brought back from my dazing state.

"Morning you looked drained out. But now literally jumping here and there. What happened Khushi?" I voiced out my doubt on her behaviour.

"Nothing happened. Now shall we go?" She didn't answered me properly and dragged me outside.

"Maa, dad, Annika come soon. I'll be waiting for you all" She shouted from entrance turning back. Dad showed thumbs up.

"I spoke to uncle. They will directly reach there" I informed her taking my seat behind the wheel.

##

"I am nervous Arnav" She whispered roaming her eyes around the hall.

"Don't be. I trust you. You're best" I assured her pressing her palms.

"But... Do you think anyone would love my painting?" She asked unsure of her talent.

"If you are not talent enough like you think, your painting wouldn't be selected to showcase here" I replied calmly trying to dodge her insecurities.

Country's biggest art, painting exhibition is starting today. To her talent, Khushi's paintings grabbed awards in state level and got selected to participate in this biggest event giving her opportunity to explore more knowledge. The best painting would be awarded and the artist would get an opportunity to work on well developed international companies.

"Go, they're calling you... I'll be there soon" I eyed her to enter through the participants gate.

She gave me a quick hug before sprinting away. I watched her entering into the hall and stood there till she disappeared from my sight. Visitors are allowed only after 10 A.M.

I strolled across the vast area around the building talking with my manager, passing time literally.

When the clock strikes ten, I walked inside hurriedly. Can't wait to see my Jaan proudly flaunting her talent. Crossing numerous paintings, nothing caught my eyes. It was searching for only one person. It took hell five minutes to find her place.

Taking slow steps, I admired her from far who was explaining about her work to some visitors. Her face glow with extra shine. Her smile shows how much happier she was on achieving something on her passion.

"It was beautiful" I frowned at the sudden interruption and glanced aside to see a man at mid twenties.

"You're also looking at the same right?" I turned again to confirm that he was speaking to me.

Avoiding to answer him, I took a step forward but stopped abruptly hearing his words "More than that painting she looks gorgeous"

With utter horror, I glanced him again only to see him gazing straightly. Following his sight, I curled my fist in anger. He was saying about Khushi. How dare he?

"Don't you think we would make a good pair" My blood boiled. I wish to smack his head then and there and bury him alive. He dare to eye my wife. My Khushi. I was about to hold his collar.

"Bro, why are you throwing daggers at me? See if you help me in this matter I'll help you to buy her painting" What the heck! He is making deal me for my my wife.

"Shut up Mr. You don't know who she is. She's my..."

"That's what I am saying. Come, let us introduce ourselves" He dragged me without hearing my words. Seems like he was keen on getting broken bones.

"Hey Miss. gorgeous..."

I rounded my eyes in shock and Khushi too was no less than me. She looked at me and then him.

"Hello Mr. Handsome.."

What the heck! I glared her and she seem to ignore it sweetly.

I can't take it. How dare this both? Quickly pulling Khushi into my arms, I held her waist possessively.

"Khushi you always feel you don't have brother right. See I got you a brother" I said through gritted teeth with thinned lips.

Khushi body shook against my side posture while that guy opened his mouth like fish out of water. Serves him right for eyeing my wife.

"Excuse us Mr. My wife needs to continue her job"

He stood blinking his eyes and looked us, sprinting away but not before mumbling a sorry.

"Someone is jealous I think"

"SHUT UP KHUSHI"

________

Hope you all like Second last bonus chapter.

Next one is going to be last one. Hope you all enjoying this bonus chapters.

Don't forget to hit the 🌟 and comment if you liked it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 7.8K 26
After seeing them leaving to Paris.. He was totally broken.. He didn't return back to Raizada Mansion but drove to his Apartment.. He slammed the apa...
127K 5.8K 13
Finally married! But the adventure isn't over yet! This is the last in a four-part series set in the Secret Romance AU. I highly recommend reading...
534K 14.2K 13
*Ranked #1 in redemption(11-8-18) #3 in recommended(26-5-18) #641 IN FANFICTION(21-3-17) Arnav calls Khushi the biggest mistake of his life and more...
262K 13.4K 61
Hate and Love are two such powerful emotions, but can they ever coexist? Since childhood, Khushi has loved Arnav and has always dreamt of getting mar...