My Second Love ✓

By Priya_siva

Highest rank: #26 in fanfiction, #1 in Arshi Won "CHARM AWARD" on IPKKND CHARM AWARDS-2K18 **UNEDITED- FIRST... More

Prologue
1. Marriage!
2. First Night!
3. He's in love♥
4. First day
5. Khushi in her home!
6. His first day
7. Terrified Khushi
8. Khushi in trance
9. Heart broken Arnav
10. Challenge between ASR and KKG
11. Khushi cope up with ASR
12. Shopping with Raizada's
13. Reception party
14. His dilemma
15. Truth revealed to Arnav
16. Confrontation
17. His Insight
18. Shocking Realization
19. New Morning
20. Peek into his wife's past
21. Change in his place
22. First Travel
23. His feelings
24. He deserves a princess, not ME!!!
25. Burden
26. Pretence
27. Roommates or Flatmates?
28. Whatsapp
29. Two can play the game
30. Behind the facade
31. I am sorry
32. Rapid fire
33. Harbouring feelings
34. Ignorance is bliss
35. Trust
36. Companionship
37. Titanic
38. Memories
39. Call me wifey!
40. Forget to take my heart
41. Kitchen adventures
42. Waiting for you to rob
43. Dark clouds on paradise
44. You're a theif
45. You robbed my heart
46. Imperfectly perfect
47. Bonding with feathers
48. My man
49. I am back
50. Artistic Sangeet
51. My baby jaan
52. Life to her artistry
53. What you like is, what I love!
54. Messy haldi
55. Marriage
Bonus Chapter #1
Bonus chapter #2
Bonus chapter #3

Epilogue

13.1K 518 164
By Priya_siva

*Slightly Mature Content Ahead*

Khushi Pov

I sat gulping the saliva. Excitement vanished paving way to nervousness. I let my eyes wander around the room once again. Scattered flowers, scented candles, ambient dim lights screamed the purpose of the night ahead.

Shaking my head I got up from the bed moving towards the balcony. Till now everything looks fine, but all of sudden anticipation, nervousness and excitement burst at the same time wanting me to hide myself under the blanket.

Why not to implement this idea? I looked through the door and walked nearer to peek out clearly and saw him standing there speaking something on his mobile tapping his foot impatiently. I heaved a sigh, quickly grabbing the first cloth on the suitcase I sprinted into the washroom. To be fortunate or unfortunate he stopped in hall when we're ready to step inside. May be if he not said me to wait I would not have been feeling this way. He should ensured me before I could feel even slightest discomfort.

Hastily slipping into the new salwar, I barged into the room and hit the bed straightly. Pulling the comforter over my head I curled up inside the soft matress.

'Ain't I behaving like a stupid? It was supposed to be our wedding night. But what am I trying to do by hiding myself in this stupid blanket?' My mind raised the questions.

I squeezed shut my eyes trying to dodge the brewing storm inside me. One part of me wish to go forward with this night anticipating it and at the same time another side want to shelf myself. Arghhh...

A hiss escaped my mouth involuntarily and eyes wide opened "So eager to sleep, are we?"

I turned my head and shocked seeing him so close to me bending almost hovering over my frame.

Next moment my eyes fell on the comforter which was still on the same place. I raised my vision in question. He raised his brows with a smirk. Why is he smirking now?

Looking at him curiously, I found the reason behind his smirk. His arms wrapped my frame while his legs locked me from moving. If it was not enough to raise my heart beats he bend down and a minute later I felt wet and a chill run down my spine as his lips licked the spot between my neck and shoulder, precise the junction.

Hiccupps left my throat when his legs travelled up slightly rubbing all the way.

"I... I want to sleep. Yes, I am feeling sleepy" I blurted out the first thing which came to my mind. Now I was sure, he'll never go against my wishes. So I am going to have my peaceful sleep.

But the reaction I got from him was really unexpected. He laughed! Seriously laugh!!! Anger rushed to my nerves seeing him laughing non stop. I wiggled on his hold. His hold seems to get tighten in reflex. I wiggled more and stopped the act for a brief time when he caught my lie.

"Do you think I would believe your white lie?" He cocked his brows. I lowered my eyes in embarrassment for getting caught.

"I don't want my baby Jaan to wait" His voice turned as whisper. I raised my brows like him, certainly he has no patent for it.

"Did you forget what I told the other day baby Jaan's father?" I tried to make him remember the two years deal.

"So you're still stuck into that?" Why his words seems so confident when it should be exact opposite?

An alarm rang on my system and I cautiously shook my head as yes.

"As per Your words, our honeymoon was for Two years. And certainly, I do not have any idea to spoil that and I am sure you're not to"

Now I get that. He was taking another route, Smart Raizada is back!

I bit back my smile seeing him eagerly searching for any reaction on my face. I remained tight lipped whilst his hands effortlessly flipped and made me lie on my back.

"Thank you making me comfortable. Good night Arnav" saying this, I closed my eyes in haste. If I see him more than a minute, then I would not be able to keep myself from laughing. Heart took back it's normal pace while the earlier nervousness fade away. How, I don't know. It's all his presence is needed to make me calm. The earlier confusion vanished clearing my needs. Now I do not have any restrictions nor have any nervousness for the night ahead. I trust him. It was much needed step in our relationship.

I waited for his move. I frowned when it didn't came. Peeking from half opened eyes, I was disappointed when he was nowhere seen in narrow view. Mustering courage, I opened my eyes and let it to roam around.

"Searching for me in sleep" I turned my head frantically towards the source of voice.

Terrifying me he fell right on me from out of nowhere. I gripped his biceps in shock.

"Arnavvvv" I gave him a stern glare still panting to catch normal breath.

"I scared you?" It was not a question but a statement.

Crawling above he put a sound peck on my forehead and patted my arms "Calm down"

Making myself comfortable, I pulled him down to hug him. Can't resist his puppy sorry face? Even if I want to stay angry with him.

"Arnav, I am asking seriously. Do you want to have baby now?"

"I don't know about real baby but I want my wifey now" His whispers faded and his lips came crashed against mine.

Clutching his hair, I pulled him more into me trying to keep himself with me like one body.

He broke apart sensing our lack of breath. Heaving a breath, I looked into his eyes which was staring at me with plethora of emotions. It screams only love. Pure one which was waiting for my permission to proceed further. It was such a wonder to see the change of proportion on our relationship. Earlier I never was able to read his eyes and even felt guilty and insecured about it. But now... Everything changed upside down. I can read him like he does. It's only that I couldn't understand his said words, I pouted at the thought.

A sudden peck at my pout made me realise his desperateness. A warm red cue began to spread across my cheeks. Shyness took over my form making me reluctant to say aloud my wishes. How can I?

Thinking to express it in actions, I raised my palm and let it to caress his cheeks. He closed his eyes at my tender touch. His breath laboured like mine as I lowered my palms cupping his jaws and raised myself little above to peck him there. Our breaths mingled and fanned on eachother when I kept our faces close. His fingers grazed my skin across my cheeks moving aside the falling tendrils. My grip on his chin tightened whereas his finger trailed down from my forehead. Our chest plastered against each other and the raise and fall of it making hard for air to pass between us.

Taking discrete breaths, I lowered my head down keeping it on pillow indirectly telling him to proceed further. I want to be his in every single possible way.

Turning my head to side, I curled my toes when his fingers cascaded down through my neck. As the path of his trailing finger, I felt something blooming inside me. A fresh wind lapped against my bare arm making me to snap open my eyes. The duppatta of sleeveless salwar was now lay down on the floor.

"Do you want me to stop?" He whispered ever lightly in his husky voice sending shiver down my spine.

I blinked my eyes in acceptance and pulled him down by his collar.

"Heyyy... Tell me the truth. Did you really thought to gobble me down?"

I just wish to go invisible. Gulping the embarassment, I dared to raise my eyes meeting him directly. His eyes twinkled in mischief. As if his mischief transferred into me I pulled him hastily "What is your problem in that? I can think anything of my husband. And yeah get rid of this sherwani, it was scratching my skin" I spoke nonchalantly and laughed inwardly seeing his not so called funny face.

Next moment it's my time to get stunned when he fervently get rid off the sherwani leaving his upper bare. Slowly raising my palms I reluctantly put it on his chest.

"It turned dark" My whole being shivered at the new feeling.

Arnav kept his palms above mine on his chest "My wife love me so much unlike you"

"Not more than me" I said placing my lips on the place where my palm resided few seconds ago. My name glowed dark red on his chest. Our mehendi symbol.

Caressing the place again and again relishing the feeling of owning him, I blushed to roots hearing his next set of words.

"If you don't know there are other places other than my chest are waiting for you to caress"

I beat his arm playfully "You speak a lot hubby dear" Pulling him down I crashed my lips against his. If he thought I did not know about his tricks then he's wrong. Like I expected earlier, he made me comfortable with his teasing talks before scaring me with his passion which are dripping from his each and every cell against my skin.

I whimpered under his drugged kiss who took over the lead when I struggled to continue further. With each passing minute, his fingers played havoc on my senses. As his lips peperring kisses down through my throat, I gripped his back and have to grit my teeth to stop myself from moaning out aloud.

A shriek left my throat hissing away. Bending my head down, I saw him licking the spot where he gave the first hickey. A blushing smile threatened to escape on my petals seeing that. I moved my palms up and down on his back caressing it, trying to say my likings.

He raised a bit looking at my eyes. I looked back at him fervently. The way his stares making me feel thrilled me about our upcoming night. Gulping down, I lay unarmed as his index finger grazed the path from my neck, then collarbone. While excepting it to go back, he descended it down more. My breath hitched whereas his lips came in contact with my skin just above my heart.

Fingers automatically found it's place on his head. Threading it into his soft locks I massaged it on the same way his lips danced around the neckline of salwar. I arched forward driven by the new found desire, plastering our front.

Taking it as a cue, he swiftly slid his finger inbetween the dori on my back. Before I could acknowledge the new sensation he pulled open it. The thing which I read in stories and watched in movies are now happening with me. Excitement gushed over my veins at the same time anxious took its place perfectly. Pressure started to build inside my system making me to think alien of myself.

"Arnavvv...." A moan escaped my mouth as fresh air hit my bare skin on shoulders. He stopped his actions for a minute and to continue back increasing his pace lowering the salwar down.

Not able to handle the heat on his eyes I pushed him and turned lying on front hiding me from him. I was catching my breath but it lasted only few seconds. The calmed breathings reached sky rocketed as his lips put a sound wet kiss on my bare back.

Grabbing a fistful of bedsheet, I whimpered letting out a moan causing by his nuzzles. Forgetting the surroundings, my brain started to register the path of his nose and lips which was nuzzling the skin down. Inhaling a sharp breath, I shuddered. His lips found the zipper of the dress and his teeth perfectly did it's job by pulling it down.

Uneven breaths increased. My hold on bedsheet got loosen as his fingers overtook it by entwining his in the gaps closing it. As if in competition I felt his heart drumming against my bare back in perfect sync.

His breath fanned on my earlobe. I shut close my eyes. Do I have any other option to think further, when his lips biting and licking the spot behind my earlobe.

"Khushi.. Look at me.. "

Breathing heavily I turned to face him. His desire filled eyes roamed on my face before it paving it's way down.

"I can't wait more"

That was what the last words, I remember. His hands worked on the salwar removing it swiftly. Hastily I hugged him tightly trying to cover my bare form. He reciprocated the hug and ran soothing circles on my back flipping to my side.

"Love you wifey dear" His whispers did magic. Promptly he removed the barriers. I clutched onto him for dear life. The skin to skin touch erased all the sane thoughts. His lips began to work, same as his hands. Breathings turned uneven. Shivers occupied our forms. Welcoming his tender kisses, I returned back it with interest. Soft caresses turned more passionate, more desperate. Desperate kisses altered to another form.

Goosebumps erupted on my flesh under his hands. My breath picked up racing speedily as if I was running on a marathon. Sharp nails marked it's presence on his back, the same way his lips leaving hickeys on me wherever he can. Fleshes burned under heat. Sweat started to grace it's stance. Moans and groans are the only thing heard apart from breathing. As the candles started to fade, a new dimension in our relationship started making us one soul.

**

I tried to curl up my knees and failed miserably. Opening my half sleepy eyes, I expelled a content sigh. Hot breath hitting on my partition, the heat even in air conditioned room, warmness on my heart indicates the yesterday night happenings.

At once I want the time to come still. I want to stay calm, happy like now.

Inhaling the morning fresh air, I relished the rhythm of his heart beat. Lying almost over him, hugging him close after fully conquered by his love, I pecked the skin below my lips.

He stirred moving his legs and that tickled me.

"Khushi..."

"Hmm..."

"Sleep.." He patted my head slipping into a slumber. I wish to see his face but the stupid idea of his restraining me from moving further. Not that I am complaining.

Sleep deprived, I pouted against his skin. Why can't he wake up? I am getting bored. Getting a naughty thought, I raised my index finger on his back and trailed it down on the mid of his spine. There's no reaction from him. Frowning I rubbed it again back and forth ever featherly.

He wiggled raised his hands and next second let out a groan when his access was restricted. Serves him right for caging me in this sweater.

I don't know where did he get these romantic ideas. Before going to our sleep, he outrageously denied the idea of sleeping away as if I was sleeping miles away. Acting stubborn he successfully made me wear a sweater and he got into it reminding me of our valentine's day Titanic pose. He even confessed, from that day he started to weave a fantasy of staying with me in that damn single piece sweater with no barriers separating us. As the result of it, here I am lying with nothing except that sweater adhesive against him.

"Arnav wake up..." I mumbled raising my head. I can move out of it easily but I don't want to disturb him in the process and moreover I want to hear his husky voice. He stirred and again went to sleep.

Gritting my teeth I looked up "Arnav if you did not wake up now, then you'll be banned to kiss me and nor will get kisses from me for whole day" And that did the trick.

He not only woke up but also rolled pinning me down.

"That was not fair wifey. You spoiled my mood already" He pouted like a kid.

Garlanding his neck with my arms, I pecked his cheek soundly.

"Am I a kid? Even after yesterday night you're kissing me here" He made yuck face and I slapped him across his chest for his playfulness on morning itself.

"Now pause your playfulness and book tickets for Goa. We need to vacate our home and head back to our family. Raizada mansion is waiting for us" I said... almost ordered him rolling him down.

He looked at me with unknown emotion. Cupping his cheeks I kissed his eyes one by one "I wanted alone time only to get rid of past. Now everything is fine, I want to head back where our actual home resides" I conveyed to him ruffling his hairs.

He gawked me shamelessly before throwing his arm around my neck pulling me down to him. My face went crashed into the crook of his neck.

"You don't know what you gave me today. I...I don't need anything else khushi. You,Mom, dad and Annika was everything I need" He whispered emotionally unknowingly leaving a space for guilt inside my heart. Closing my eyes, I laid there silently.

"Hey... Get up lazy bones..." I bit his shoulders. How dare he to call lazy bones?

"I'll not. What will you do?" I asked making myself comfortable on the new position.

"Don't tell me it was a punishment? Silly girl... " He laughed then. I bite him harder this time.

"Girls should feel shy after wedding night. But what are you doing silly girl?"

I twisted my lips pushing away his tapping hands on my shoulder. Instead of speaking romantic words he's teasing me.

"Shut up Arnav. Let me sleep"

"What the! You yourself woke me up from deep slumber and when I was awake you're sleeping. Not fair wifey. Get up now" He wiggled his body trying to get rid of me.

I hugged him tightly refusing to budge. I am acting crazy, I know.

"I thought to give my wife her wedding gift now. But seems like she's keen on sleeping. Anyways that will wait"

I got up abruptly and fell right on him again, thanks to the sweater.

"What gift?" I raised on my elbow asking him.

He cocked his brows smirking. I palmed his cheeks trying to coaax him "Tell me na. What gift?"

"Wait let me guess, designer saree?"

He shook his head as no.

"Necklace, ring any accesories?"

Again his head shook as no.

"Any property?"

He smirked nodding as no.

"Arnav say na.." I cooed pinching his cheeks and showering numerous kisses on his face.

"Ohoh... Wait... Only if you stop your attack on me I'll give it to you" I stopped my actions once for all and looked at him eagerly like a kid. It's like I gone back to my childhood days once again where I had eagerly waited for my father's gift on special occasions. I myself can feel the drastic change in me. Lately I started to think him as my own. Very own creature only for me.

He extended his hands to the side table and took a cover from there. He grinned at me and stretched the envelope infront of me.

Frowning I took it and looked at him questioningly "Open it wifey dear"

Supporting my both elbows on his chest I tore opened it and read the content.

My eyes bulged out in shock, surprise, overwhelming and what not. Closing it, I crushed his frame in my embrace.

Placing a cheesy sound kiss on his lips I elevated my eyelids and looked at him "I.. I love you Arnie dear..."

"Love you too wifey...." He whispered. I grinned and feel like flying. Until our Sangeeth, I never felt to elevate my knowledge on passion. Even before I realise, he gave me the opportunity to raise my knowledge about painting. He got me enrolled in a best institute to study many forms of paintings.

"How do you know?" I questioned breaking the hug.

His palms came in contact with my cheeks prisoning it "The moment I saw your sangeeth art, I know it was your field. Moreover once you told me about your disinterest in MNC. So yeah, I just know it would be best for you. This institute is near from our mansion. So it'll be easy for you too"

"But Maa and dad?..." I trailed down.

"Do you think, they are stereotyped in-laws. Come on Khushi, they are more than welcome to let you study. They have no problem" He assured and even a doubt raised on my mind.

"So they knew about this already?"

He looks hesitant and thinned his lips before answering "Yeah. I know it was supposed to be a surprise. But it's not possible for me to get admission there without my presence. I can't trust your certificates with my employees, So I asked dad to look after the procedures"

How much he can think everything for me? Oh goodness. Keeping my head on his chest hearing his heartbeat, I lay there calmly "Don't feel bad when you haven't done anything wrong. If he is your dad, he's my dad too. Can anybody get upset with knowing their surprise is out to him even before his daughter?"

He hmmed as his palms circled my shoulders rubbing my arms gently. Sleep overtook me as his heartbeats did it's perfect job of lullaby.

###

Arnav Pov

Scrunching my brows, I blinked opening my eyes. The sunrays begin to peek into our room betraying the curtains. Stretching my right palm on my right side, I sighed finding it empty. I was about to go back to sleep again when the shriek was heard.

"STOP. Dare you go back to sleep Arnav" Twisting my lips I dipped my face more into the pillow.

The anklets sound nearing the bed while I pulled the comforter over my head. Next moment it was pulled away.

"Get up Arnav"

"I want to sleep Khushi. Today is Sunday" I sniffed palming my eyes to avoid sun light.

"There's a Pooja in our home and we're attending it. So get up and take bath. Don't sniff around" She scolded me. These days she grew more daring. She started to boss around me a lot. It's not that she didn't done earlier. Even when she was angry with me she made me do all the things according to her wish. Now it extended with more authority.

"You'll share yourself in the recliner for a week if you doesn't wake up in five minutes"

Arghhh... Nowadays it become constant threatenings from her side. Need to work on that. I got up grumpily and left to washroom because I know I am not going to get any kissy mussy moment before brushing. Eww... It was totally a wrong on my part to let her befriendly with our family doctor daughter. With the constant visitings for hospital for all family members, Khushi took the responsibility to look after every matter and that lead her to befriend with our family doctor's daughter who just started her practise. These two are close friends and they share good rapport. She instilled few things in khushi which khushi strictly following it much to my dismay.

Wiping my hair, I come out searching for her. She's nowhere to be seen but the sherwani on the recliner says her choice. Slipping into it, I descended down the steps down. Knowing where she must be, I changed my direction towards puja room. There sat everyone indulged in preparations.

"Arnie.. come here. We are waiting for you only" I smiled at mom wishing everyone respective morning wishes.

Khushi throws a smile and concentrated back on Aarthi while I stood beside her.

It's been a couple of months we returned back to mansion. After a week holiday and catching up with family Khushi joined on the institute. Surprising everyone she took the role of daughter-in-law perfectly. Even I was bowled by her management skills. Starting from looking after everyone needs she also took charge of household works. Mom and Khushi scheduled their duties in alternative days leaving no chance for anyone to point out others mistakes. She proved once again, if she's determined there's no one can win from her not ever her conscious. Today is Khushi day means hell day for me. I'll not get alone time with her until the day fades giving way to night.

"Maa breakfast is ready. Panditji will arrive around 10'O clock. Before that we can finish our breakfast" I opened my eyes hearing Khushi voice.

"I am fasting beta"

"Noway you're doing that maa. Already doctor warned about your increasing diabetes level. I am fasting in behalf of our family and it's enough"

"But beta.."

"No if's and but's. Dad come, Annika... Arnav what are you staring at, come?" I snapped up from my trance.

"I have a call to attend. I'll be back soon" Excusing myself I turned and took two steps only to get pulled from back.

Glancing back, I saw her helding my arm.

"No work without breakfast. Come" She started to drag me. Shaking my head, I stopped her.

She rolled her eyes and took a step towards me making me gulp "You need energy to drape me in saree. So like a good hubby, come have breakfast"

I sighed inwardly at her trick. Seems like she got to know about my fast too. How can I eat when she was in fast? Anyways if she think she can make me eat then she's wrong. I know how to get what I want.

Lowering my voice down, I bend towards her ear slightly "I was more than strong to drape a saree and do much more... And for your information, you cannot ask that help from anyone other than me wifey" I winked at her in return earning a stern glare.

"For your kind information, I know how to drape a saree. I draped it two times without your help" She stated proudly.

I smirked at her confidence "How? Like the last time when you almost fell ten times inbetween the distance from our room to living room"

She averted her eyes and pretend to look the floor keenly.

"I'll be waiting for you in room. Come soon" I whispered climbing the stairs not leaving my eyes on her who now ran towards the dining table and helping in our family needs. Mom and Annika forcefully make her to drink juice in concern while dad looked at them with smile playing on his lips.

Everyone is content and heartly delighted. Me, Mom, Dad, Annika, Shashi uncle, Garima aunty, Meera, Payal and lastly Khushi. She's so happy these days. What else I want! My loved ones and my love is happy, that made me happy too!!!

___&&__

A lengthy update like you guys wished. 4500+ words. Triple times longer than usual updates. So please don't forget to press the yellow 🌟 and comment. It took me hell out of long hours to draft this, so do hit the star! It would mean a lot to me!

How did you guys find this epilogue? Is it upto the mark?

Bonus Chapters Will Be Up Soon!

Thank you very much for all your support on previous Updates.

Special thanks to my dear sistas

ArShi_Angel for helping me in clearing the confusion regarding this Update and

SujzWriter for her constant support right from the start. At earlier times, I decided to discontinue this story. It's only because of her constant interest on this story almost forced me to reopen this story. Else it got shelfed even before it crossed twenty chapters.

And lastly every silent readers, every active readers who eagerly, patiently waited for this to get updated and supported me ignoring my grammatical errors and hiatus status. Only all your support took me here. Not even in my dreams I thought, one day I'll write 55 chapters and it happened only because of you all. My heart felt thanks to you all my dear lovelies 😘😘😘😘😘

Will be back soon with bonus Chapters!!!

Waiting eagerly for your thoughts on this update!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 5.8K 13
Finally married! But the adventure isn't over yet! This is the last in a four-part series set in the Secret Romance AU. I highly recommend reading...
204K 12.8K 17
My re-take on ArShi's remarriage. Arnav and Khushi were going to get married again in front of the whole family. On the day of marriage Dadi disclos...
110K 4.3K 7
Cover Credit: @koelidalmiye Highest ranking: #12 in kkg on (13.7.18) #47 in possessiveness on (11.7.18) #198 in short story.. Leaning closer to her...
81.6K 3.9K 35
Hello Readers! This was originally a Bepannaah/Adiya fanfic, but I am publishing this story as an Arshi fanfic as well. I hope this fandom enjoys thi...