My Crazy Life

By j_jessi_18

Previously called trying to fix the broken pieces Alejandra Gonzales. Who is 17, suffered a great loss when... More

The beginning.
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
dresses and suits
authors note
chapter 5
chapter 6
chaptet 7
chapter 8
authors note
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
flasheback to when she first came to her fathers mansion.
chapter 25
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
Ali's house
chapter 53
cbapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75

chapter 13

109 2 0
By j_jessi_18

I woke up to my bedroom door opening.
"You both have clothes on right? "Aunt Leslie said walking through the door. I rolled my eyes.
" We aren't even dating. And yes. Why are you here? "
"I am here to take Natalia and Tatiana to the police station. From my point of view, you shouldn't because you would over react so that's where I come in." She said
"I hate to break it to ya but she's right Ali. " Blake sits up. I scoff.
"Yea right. But whatever more time for me to sleep then. " I said and laid back down.
"Nuh uh you have to get up we've been slipping since 11 and it's currently 2: 30 the others will be her in a couple of minutes. We will go get something to eat then come back and get ready. " He said. I shook my head.
"No just one more hour. Please. " I said but Blake grabbed my ankles and pulled. I latched onto the head board and wouldn't let go.
"Come on Ali. Get uuupppp. " Blake whined.
"Geez you both act like an old married couple. You should just date already. " Leslie said -as she walked out of my closet. I stuck my toungue out at her and she did the same as she left. I tried to get Blake to let go but he wouldn't.
"Let gooo. " I said and I kicked him. I heard a rhino and a groan. I turned around, sat up and seen Blake on the floor. Rubbing his back as he got up he glared at me as I tried to hold in my laughter. I got up and ran to the bathroom. I shut the door right on his face and locked it. He was pounding on the door.
"Just wait Ali I'll get you. " I heard him walk away. I opened the door to see him laying on the bed. I ran and jumped on him. He coughed and wheezed out.
"Damn Ali how much do. You weight? "
"123 and that's offensive." I pouted.
"Awe.did I hurt your feelings? " He said in a baby voice and pinched my cheeks. I laughed and got off of him. I turned On my stero. I guess they had my throwback mix on since the way you move by outkast came on. I walked to my nightstand to put in my contacts but Blake took them.
"Dude give them back. "
"No you look better with your glasses. "
"Fine." I turned to walk away but Blake grabbed my arm and pulled me on the bed with him.
"Ali.i have to tell you something. " He said. I could tell this was serious.
"What is something wrong. "
"No it's just that. We have been friends for a long time but I don't want to ruin that. "
"How would you ruin that? "
"I like you Ali . Asore than a friend. "
"Ohh." I didn't have anything to say to that. I mean I liked him to but I was scared that if this didn't work out that it'll ruin our friendship.
"Look Blake I like you too. But I'm scared. " I said.
"I know but are you willing to take a risk . " He asked.
"Yea. I am. " I said I -looked at him. He looked shocked. Like I wasn't gunna say I wanted to.
"Ok um. I don't know how to say it. You know I've never do e this before. " He said. I wanted to laugh. It was so simple.
"Don't laugh it ain't funny. " I started to full on laugh.
"Blake it so simple. All you have to do is ask. Ali will you be my girlfriend. " He smiled.
"Ok.ahem. Ali will you be my girlfriend? " He asked
"No." He looked startled that I said no. Then I smiled.
"I'm kidding don't get your boxers in a twist. Of course I will. " I said and smiled. He did to and took my hand. The door flew open.
"FINALLY!! " Everyone said. I blushed. Fuck what the hell I never blush.
"Awe she's blushing. " Leslie teased.
"Fuck off. " I said and buried my head in Blake's chest. He chuckled.
"Ok everyone out I've gotta get ready. "
"Wait this is my song. " Leslie said.
(Hanna and Jess)
"It's getting hot in here, so hot, so take off all your clothes
(I am, getting so hot, I wanna take my clothes off)
It's getting hot in here, so hot, so take off all your clothes
(I am, getting so hot, I wanna take my clothes off)
It's getting hot in here, so hot, so take off all your clothes
(I am, getting so hot, I wanna take my clothes off)
It's getting hot in here, so hot, so take off all your clothes
(I am, getting so hot, I wanna take my clothes off)
Let it hang all out
Mix a little bit of
With a little bit of
Let it just fall out
Give a little bit of
-With a little bit of
Let it hang all out
With a little bit of
And a sprinkle of that
Let it just fall out
I like it when ya
Girl, baby make it"

"Ok you and you fun save it for the party. Now get out. "
"Wait--"I cut her off.
"sal de mi cuarto. " I said sternly(get out of my room.)
"Ok OK don't get your panties in a twist. Just remember use protection. " I reached over grabbed Blake phone and threw it at her. But it hit the floor because she closed the door. Ugh she's annoying.
"Ali."
"Hm."
"Let's get ready. "
"Ok."
---------------------_---_-----------------------_--
------------------------------------------------------
An hour later we were ready to head out. (Outfits) ⬇

Ww all met downstairs. We all looked amazing. I checked the time. 4: 37.
"Ok if we leave now we will get there before 5." They nodded. When I was looking the door, my phone started ringing. It was my cousin Dre, who is also Tatianas brother whose party we are going to now.
" Hold up everyone Dre is calling me so be quiet. "I said. Blake was hugging me from behind so I couldn't see him.
(Dre= D Alejandra =A)
D: hey alli, do you know where my sister is.
A: no but I seen her today. She left my house about 2 hours ago she didn't say where she was going.
" Liar. "Blake whispered in my ear.
" Shut up Blake. "I said
D: what?
A: I was talking to Blake.
D: oh well I was just seeing because the police  came to my house and took Roberto. I didn't know if he did anything or not.
A: yea uh, she called me last night and asked if her and your mom can come over and I said yes no questions asked. But when they got here they both had black eyes. I told them that we will go down to the police because I am tired of worrying. I'm sure the whole family is. Even then this time he went to far and gave you sister a black eye.
D: are you being for real? Why didn't she call me?
A: she didn't want to bother you. It was your birthday and you were with Tammy.
D: she should've called me either way. I don't care if I was with Tammy or not. Family comes first.
A: ok I'll call her.
D: ok thanks Ali.
A: your welcome Dre. By the way.
D: hmm.
A: happy birthday.
D thanks bye.
A: bye.
I looked up at her when we hung up.
"He's looking for you because the police went and got Roberto. Also he's kinda mad you didn't call him. "
"Ok I'mma call him on our way there. Everyone roll out. As he said. I handed Blake my car keys so he could drive. I feel bad he hasn't been driving his own car lately. We all get into the cars and drive off. I just home there is no drama later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.8K 4.5K 56
Isabella Paxton is your typical high school queen bee, she's gorgeous, sassy, just the right amount of spoilt, rich and of course, the head cheerlead...
1.4K 587 46
Chandelier and her family were in shambles when her father lost his job. Having been forced to move back to Dallas, she and her brother Alex barely e...
4.4K 470 28
[ unedited; completed ] Sometimes, we feel like we want to be someone else and do not notice how lucky we already are. ...
318K 11.7K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...