My Crazy Life

By j_jessi_18

Previously called trying to fix the broken pieces Alejandra Gonzales. Who is 17, suffered a great loss when... More

The beginning.
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
dresses and suits
authors note
chapter 5
chapter 6
chaptet 7
chapter 8
authors note
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
flasheback to when she first came to her fathers mansion.
chapter 25
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
Ali's house
chapter 53
cbapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75

Chapter 9

148 2 0
By j_jessi_18

I woke up in my bed. How did I get in here. I look to left and so Blake sleeping on the floor.
"Blake." I whispered.
"Blake." I said a little louder.
"BLAKE! " I flat out shouted. He jumped up.
"What? Who died? Do you need an ambulance? " He shouted.  I laughed.
"No I'm fine but we need to get ready to go to the mall if we don't want to hit traffic. Do you have your jeep? "
"No. The others took it. By the way do you remember slapping Zeke? "
"I did what!! No I don't remember and why? "
"Well after they cleaned up you were piss drunk and he threw a single piece of popcorn and you were so mad that you went off at him and slapped him. You ran upstairs and passed out."
"Shit. I feel so bad. I'm always getting mad so easily now. I should call him. "
"No you shouldn't. He said he was going to come after school so just talk to him then. Yea. "
"Ok now go get ready, " I said while walking to my bathroom.

------------------+--+-+_--++___--------------------------+-+-+++-+-++

When I get out of the shower I hear Blake downstairs in the kitchen banging around pans. I walk to my closet and put my outfit on. ( Outfit above) I walked downstairs and saw Blake standing at the stove trying to make breakfast. Blake didn't notice me. I cleared my throat
He turned around while holding the pans and he drops it. I laugh he looks up.
"It's not funny. " He whines. I laugh even more.
"Yeah it is. How can you not know how to make eggs? " I asked.
"I don't know but who cares. Now make me some food I'm hungry."
"Ok what do you want I can make eggs, bacon, toast, and sausage. "
"Yes all of that. " Wow he has no shame. I chuckled.

--------------------------++++-+++++++--------------++--++--+--+-+-+-+++++-+

After we were done eating we drove to the mall. In my car of course and head to dress shop central. Once we get there we start looking for a dress. Well I do, Blake just follows me. I found a couple dresses. I bought three two piece dresses each a different color. One black,  green,  and red. We went to the men's warehouse to buy Blake a suit. He bought a silver tie. After that we went home. When I stopped at a stoplight I seen Taliya coming out of Starbucks. I smirked.
"Hey perra cómo le gusto la suspensión? " I asked (hey bitch how you liking the suspension?) Blake looked over at me then he seen Taliya and smirked also. The light turned green so I pulled into Starbucks and got out. She just looked bored.
"What do you want. " She asked.
"Oh nothing. Actually can I ask one quick question. This one time I could actually use your help. "She looked uneasy.
" I'm why are you asking me."
"Because believe it or not I actually like your sence of style. Do follow me. " We walked to my trunk and as I opened it Blake got out of the car and walked over.
"Ok so. I have 3 dresses and I have to choose 1 for a wedding. I have no clue which one. And that's where I need your help. " I took them out of the bag and showed them to her.

"Hmm well at the dance last year I seen you wear a red dress. It looked good but don't tell anyone I said that. And then you look good in black. I'm not so sure about the green  but it's definitely between the black and the red. Other than that I can't help you. "I looked at her astonished.
" Ok.. Thanks. "I said but she was already walking away. Well that's awkward. I turned my head when Blake put his hand on my arm. I raised my eyebrow.
" Qué? "
"We should go to the school and wait for the others. " I nodded and closed the trunk then got in the car and started it. When we got to the school they were walking out. I got out the car and ran straight for Zeke.
When I got to him I pulled him into a hug. He froze but soon he hugged me back.
"Lo siento. " I said (I am sorry.)
"Está bien. " (It's ok.)
"Are you crying? " Hanna asked. I nodded.
"Why are you crying queen? "Brandon asked.  I smiled a little at the nickname they gave me when we were kids.
" I don't even know. "I said wiping my tears as I let go of Zeke.
" Let's go home I have to ask an important question. "I said. Blake scoffed.
" It's not even important. "He said. I gasped and covered my mouth.
" Yes it is. It's as important as the 3 plates of pancakes I made you. "It was his turn to gasp.
" That's not nice."I laughed.
"Stop acting like a baby and let's roll out. " We all got into the cars and drove to my house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 1.4K 31
What happens when the nerd meets the bad boy? Enter Emery Brooks, the school's nerdy outcast. No one really pays much attention to her. Well, except...
1.1M 31.8K 34
Emma also known as "panther" is the best street fighter in her state and it doesn't help having a abusive dad. But she is also her schools biggest ne...
856K 28.5K 63
Now available as an audiobook on Wehear, first 8 chapters are available. Type Afiya when you download the app. _____________________ Anastasia Montez...
321K 10.3K 29
Unedited Alessandra Williams is a 24 year old girl that has had a pretty rough past with a few traumatic experience that she's just managed to get p...