My Crazy Life

By j_jessi_18

Previously called trying to fix the broken pieces Alejandra Gonzales. Who is 17, suffered a great loss when... More

The beginning.
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
dresses and suits
authors note
chapter 5
chapter 6
chaptet 7
chapter 8
authors note
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
flasheback to when she first came to her fathers mansion.
chapter 25
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
Ali's house
chapter 53
cbapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75

chapter 4

307 9 0
By j_jessi_18

We were currently at the boutique again. All the females in the quince or we are referee to as the 'damas'. All the boys got their suits earlier in the day so it was just us girls left. Aunt Susie said we needed to find dresses that matched Cecilia's. Her dress was blue,  purple,  and pink. I went straight to the blue dresses and found one immediately. Every one came out with different dresses. There were 2 relatively close blue dresses. Two pink,  2 purple, and 2 black. They all relatively matched her dress except the two black which where  Cecilia's two friends.  The dresses where gorgeous I give them that and they did go with Cecilia's dress so we let them get the dresses.

Next were the shoes. We needed the different designs because Cecelia needed two different shoes.  1 pair of flats and 1 pair of heels. The 'damas' needed one pair of heels so we set off to find the perfect ones.

--------+---------+-++--++-++----------+-+-----------------------

Around 3 hours later we found all of the shoes. I know three hours right!! I almost walked out three times!!!  But anyways I am now home fiddling around with my stereo  when my door burst open to reveal my oh so lovely friend who left me to suffer for 2 days.
"Why hello friends that left me alone for 2 days and now want to burst into my room like it's nobody's buisness. "
"Well we're sorry but I came to tell you, since today is Thursday we were going to ask if we all can stay over tomorrow? "Sam asked.
" Sure.  I don't really care since I have nothing to do for the next oh, I don't know, month!! "I exclaimed.
They laughed " Well all you had to do was ask and we would be here. "
"Awe.i feel loved. " I fake wipe a tear and put my hand on my heart.
"You should my friend, you should. " Zeke said. I chuckled.
Well let's see how this eventful week ends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66K 4.6K 47
Alison Lawrence didn't know what having a tough life meant and had everything handed to her on a golden plate. Her life was immaculate with the perfe...
1.4K 587 46
Chandelier and her family were in shambles when her father lost his job. Having been forced to move back to Dallas, she and her brother Alex barely e...
904K 22.7K 35
Andromache was intrigue. Intrigue of what it felt like. What it feels to be a normal high school student. She only had read it on some books and watc...
1.7M 70.7K 53
STORY 1 Ivy James loved being top of the school; she could click her fingers and get anyone to fulfill whatever her heart desired. She was happy enou...