My Second Love ✓

Bởi Priya_siva

Highest rank: #26 in fanfiction, #1 in Arshi Won "CHARM AWARD" on IPKKND CHARM AWARDS-2K18 **UNEDITED- FIRST... Xem Thêm

Prologue
1. Marriage!
2. First Night!
3. He's in love♥
4. First day
5. Khushi in her home!
6. His first day
7. Terrified Khushi
8. Khushi in trance
9. Heart broken Arnav
10. Challenge between ASR and KKG
11. Khushi cope up with ASR
12. Shopping with Raizada's
13. Reception party
14. His dilemma
15. Truth revealed to Arnav
16. Confrontation
17. His Insight
18. Shocking Realization
19. New Morning
20. Peek into his wife's past
21. Change in his place
22. First Travel
23. His feelings
24. He deserves a princess, not ME!!!
25. Burden
26. Pretence
27. Roommates or Flatmates?
28. Whatsapp
29. Two can play the game
30. Behind the facade
31. I am sorry
32. Rapid fire
33. Harbouring feelings
34. Ignorance is bliss
35. Trust
36. Companionship
37. Titanic
38. Memories
39. Call me wifey!
40. Forget to take my heart
42. Waiting for you to rob
43. Dark clouds on paradise
44. You're a theif
45. You robbed my heart
46. Imperfectly perfect
47. Bonding with feathers
48. My man
49. I am back
50. Artistic Sangeet
51. My baby jaan
52. Life to her artistry
53. What you like is, what I love!
54. Messy haldi
55. Marriage
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #1
Bonus chapter #2
Bonus chapter #3

41. Kitchen adventures

7K 438 134
Bởi Priya_siva

Arnav Pov

As soon as I entered our home after my hectic day with bad headache I heard sobs. SOBS!

I really wished and expected a lovely smile from my wifey dear and wished her to open the door that would've done magic to my headaches. Instead Maria opened the door and her gaze was hesitant.

Apart from her it's only Khushi in home and damn then, it's her sobs. Why is she crying?

The tiny little part covered under my chest raced in jet speed as unknown anxiety settled in. Taking hurried steps I reached where the sobs are coming from. It's from KITCHEN!

Why is she crying? That too in kitchen? Did she cut herself accidentally? Who asked her to go to kitchen? Who asked her to cook if she was doing the same? Zillion thoughts occupied my mind in a micro second. Entered the kitchen like a hurricane I stopped seeing the hurricane before me.

There she stood before the kitchen slab and looking down crying. For her each tear rolling down, I sensed a pang in my heart.

Reaching in two long strides ignoring the mess which was spoiling my shoes, I lifted her chin.

"Khushi" I heavily doubt that she can hear my calling as I couldn't even hear my voice.

She eyed me with her misted hazel eyes innocently.

"Arnav woh... See na this roti dough is doing panga with me" She complaint like a child whose chocolate was snatched away from her.

She can't be serious, can she? I shouldn't be laughing but the situation and her face was not helping me. The Khushi I know never cried for this simple issue and here she's crying buckets just for a dough. DOUGH!

"Khushi leave that. Go clean your face and dress. You're mess. Maria clean the kitchen" Convincing her I ordered Maria to clean it and pulled Khushi out of the place. But she stood unmoved.

"Khushi come. Maria will do whatever you wish" I repeated my earlier statement.

"She cannot do what I want" She replied stubbornly reverting back to her form from crying baby.

"Don't be stubborn. Let her do her job and you come with me" I pulled her gently and the result seems same as before. She snatched her palm from my hold and folded under her chest darting her eyes to the dough, oh.. yeah it's not to be called as dough. It's a batter which I noticed now.

"I want to do roti. But.. but... this dough" She said in a tired voice as I opened my mouth to convince her.

I cupped her shoulders tenderly "It's ok. Come. You can try some other time"

"No. I want to do it now"

"But Khushi what is the hurry? Anything special today?" I asked confused by her stubbornness.

"I want to do it for you. Do I need anything special than this?"

Heaven! Did I land at heaven straightly without dying. How's it possible? Damn this girl. Even when she was apart from me, she made me breathless and now by saying these words she's making me breathless. Did she even know what is she saying? And What her actions doing to me and to my poor heart? Yesterday after denying straight on my face, she shared her bed with me. And today also no less, this girl has some charm which captivates me always. She indirectly proposed me today and now this. She'll death of me one day. No no.. If I die then how'll I enjoy her presence. You're gone officially stupid Raizada.

"Khushi... It's ok... Your thought of doing something for me itself enough for me. You don't need to..." She didn't let me complete my sentence by intervening.

"No means no. I am not going to hear anything. You go Arnav. I'll see how this stupid dough will not come out as roti" She said through gritted teeth eyeing the dough/batter murderously.

I could only sigh, even though few things are happening drastically, her stubborn nature is out of question. It never changes it seems. 

"I'll help you" I said taking a step towards her.

"No, I am going to do it alone"

"You can't Khushi. See the state of kitchen now. Let me help you"

"Do you think I can't handle this? You don't know me then. If I decide something then I'll not sit quite until I finish that without anyone help" She blasted diverting her murderous glance from that dough to me.

"You can't do everything alone"

"No I can. I can take care of my wishes and needs that too alone without anyone help not even you" She retorted in determination.

"No you can't" I challenged stubbornly. Can't help but to instigate her to make her agree to accept my help. Let's see how my wifey dear is going to escape from her own trap.

"I can" She tapped the floor in annoyance.

Seeing her stubbornness, I couldn't control my wicked grin.

"You can't"

"I can"

"Nope. You know, if you wish to have a baby then you can't get it alone  wifey dear"

Her eyeballs literally fell out if its sockets. Her cheeks formed a crimson red and her lips quivered inviting me. Crap! Not sure about her, but I surely fell in my own trap. Who asked my tongue to speak whatever thoughts rolled on my brain. Now I wish nothing but to kiss her senseless.

Clearing my throat to bring her back and to dodge my sinful thoughts, I spoke accepting the defeat "Er..  Khushi atleast take help from Maria. I'll be in living room"

"Ar..nav. Will you help me?" She asked averting her eyes.

I don't want to make the situation more embarrassed and more ackward. I agreed instantly and discarded my coat.

"What are you doing Arnav?" She shrieked making me jump too.

"What?" I frowned roaming my eyes.

"Why are you discarding your coat?" She asked reluctantly.

"Wouldn't you need my help?" I asked in confusion and she nodded.

Pushing the sleeves to my elbow, I opened the top two buttons.

Khushi Pov

I saw him pushing back the sleeves and asked me to hand him the flour. As soon as I decided to do something which make him feel special, I got reminded of my maa who said at the second day of our marriage.

The way to reach man's heart is  through his stomach!

Instantly I know what I have to do. I searched the recipe on the net and got from store whatever needed. Whole day I was so eager and make everything ready for dinner preparation. I was so confident that I shrugged Maria help. As given in YouTube, I filled the bowl with content. One time water got overfilled and the flour turned so much sticky. After searching for alternative I put flour on it and then it have to deprive of water. Pouring water in it, again it got sticky, and then I added flour. It gone for three more times that I get so angry resulting in angry tears. That was one of the things which I hate most about myself. Whenever I get angry, it turns into angry tears. I wish I could control over my tears.

And then he has to come at the exact time when I was crying like crazy. The angry tears turned to real cry when he asked about it lovingly. And soon it turned into shock and blush when he asked a question. Damn, how can he ask that casually? I just wished to go invisible for first time due to shyness.

"Arnav I accepted to take the help but not asked you to cook the entire dish" I rebuked seeing him cooking making me a helper.

"So what, is it a matter? Whatever I do was yours too" He answered preparing the dough and I looked at him in aww. He cannot be a chocolate but icecream! Yummy!

"Arnav but it was supposed to be my...." What shall I tell him. If I say I am doing all this for him in return for making my valentine day special, wouldn't he get hurt. He'll think that I am doing all this as return gift and  thinking him as a stranger.

"Arnav but I want to do it for you. Please na..." I know he'll melt if I behave normally, the original ME.

"Ok. See dough is already ready. Maria will do sabji and I'll guide you to prepare roti" He said polietly and I glee in joy seeing the dough in perfect texture. He knows to cook!

I took the bowl and ready to take the dough.

"Stop, First tie your hair Khushi" He said tucking my tendrils behind my hair. Nodding I sprinted to room to make it done.

Came in a full speed I heard his angry voice.

"For what am I paying for you Maria? It's your job to look after her not to look at her leaving her to cook" He shouted at Maria who stood with lowered eyes.

I rushed to clear the issue "Arnav I ordered her to not enter into kitchen. Leave her"

Arnav eyed her to move and Maria ran from there. Smiling at his care I took the dough and made small round balls.

"Khushi you said I can help, but what are you doing now?" I grinned at his sulking and concentrate on spreading the balls into roti.

I kept flattening the balls and at one point it goes all sticky.

"Arnav" I sulked at him and he came behind me the instant make me hiss in new sensation.

Without explaining he held my both hands on his and started flattening it. His breath was now hitting my earlobe which almost made my conscious to slip. I didn't realise what we done and he keeps doing something.

"Khushi see, this is how you have to make roti. Now roast it in a pan" I fiddled with the roti as the sensation of his breath was still lingering around my earlobe.

He guided me to the pan and showed how to make it but nothing registered in my brain. His hand was often touching my sides, few times I felt him inhaling my hair. Like my heart, breath was also laboured.

"See we made one. Remaining Maria will do. Now come with me wifey" He dragged me even before I could register the happenings.

Heaving a sigh, I saw him going to his room waving a good night followed by a peck on my forehead after a peaceful silent dinner. The dinner I planned eagerly was totally went upside down. But he did know I am doing all this for him.

Arghhh... What Shall I call my first plan, A Success or failure?

Time to think second one!!!

_____

So what do you guys think? Her plan is a success or failure?

Hope you all like this update! Don't forget to hit the 🌟 and comment! It really means a lot!!! Whenever my notification beeps I go all smiley! Expecting your love for this update too😃

P.s: Not sure about tomorrow update guys, will try to give one if I get free time.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

92.6K 4.4K 10
Arnav and Khushi's secret romance is revealed to their families! This is the third in a four-part series set in the Secret Romance AU. I highly re...
127K 5.8K 13
Finally married! But the adventure isn't over yet! This is the last in a four-part series set in the Secret Romance AU. I highly recommend reading...
329K 7K 27
Room 572 (Early morning 6am) The room was filled with moans and groaned of a man and a lady which was pushing pulling pumping and jumping on each oth...
112K 4.3K 12
Khushi rescues Arnav from Shyam's clutches. Arnav and Khushi returns safely to Raizada Mansion. Khushi confrontation with Shyam takes place, NK suppo...