My Second Love ✓

By Priya_siva

Highest rank: #26 in fanfiction, #1 in Arshi Won "CHARM AWARD" on IPKKND CHARM AWARDS-2K18 **UNEDITED- FIRST... More

Prologue
1. Marriage!
2. First Night!
3. He's in love♥
4. First day
5. Khushi in her home!
6. His first day
7. Terrified Khushi
8. Khushi in trance
9. Heart broken Arnav
10. Challenge between ASR and KKG
11. Khushi cope up with ASR
12. Shopping with Raizada's
13. Reception party
14. His dilemma
15. Truth revealed to Arnav
16. Confrontation
17. His Insight
18. Shocking Realization
19. New Morning
20. Peek into his wife's past
21. Change in his place
22. First Travel
23. His feelings
24. He deserves a princess, not ME!!!
25. Burden
26. Pretence
27. Roommates or Flatmates?
28. Whatsapp
29. Two can play the game
30. Behind the facade
31. I am sorry
32. Rapid fire
33. Harbouring feelings
34. Ignorance is bliss
35. Trust
36. Companionship
38. Memories
39. Call me wifey!
40. Forget to take my heart
41. Kitchen adventures
42. Waiting for you to rob
43. Dark clouds on paradise
44. You're a theif
45. You robbed my heart
46. Imperfectly perfect
47. Bonding with feathers
48. My man
49. I am back
50. Artistic Sangeet
51. My baby jaan
52. Life to her artistry
53. What you like is, what I love!
54. Messy haldi
55. Marriage
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #1
Bonus chapter #2
Bonus chapter #3

37. Titanic

7.3K 474 107
By Priya_siva

Dedicated to Mayu_Irani SmilieeCutiee

Love you sweeties💕

Khushi Pov

Wiping my tears, I sat straight.

"Are you ok now?" Arnav asked gently holding my forearm.

I nodded and tried to smile.

"I am fine Arnav" Assuring him I roamed my eyes and caught the full plate of breakfast at Arnav side. He didn't eat but fed me.

My heart swell in pride and maybe little love.

Picking it from that side, I took a spoonful of morsel and stretch it infront of his mouth. He looks shocked for a minute before opening his mouth.

He swallowed slowly as if relishing the food for the very first time. I waited for him to finish so that I can feed another set. Until then I let my eyes to wander to know whether anyone noticing us or not. Thankfully everyone was immersed in their own land.

I turned aside when I felt a tug at my left hand. He eyed the food and opened his mouth like a child. Chuckling I fed him.

He is one full of package! Sometimes gentleman! Sometimes caring husband! Sometimes a lover! Sometimes Dramaking! Sometimes child!

I wiped the corner of his mouth as little bit of sauce was sticked there.

"Men's don't know how to eat without spilling the content, but know to lecture nineteen to dozen" I chided him when he ate only half from the spoon.

"You behave like my wife" Said he.

I frowned at his comment "Haan so. Ain't I your wife?"

I tighten my hold on the spoon as he bend down pecked my nose "Yes, you're my one and only wife"

My eye lids closed automatically as his breath still fanning over my upper nose. To my wonder, I started to anticipate his kiss. It's not that I hate that earlier. Even at the second day of our marriage when he kissed me I was electrified but thinking of that to be as a betrayal to Siddharth I refrained my feelings from growing.

Free from the past, now I dare to expect his closeness. Yet, if he came close to me more than a kiss I couldn't handle it. Something is restraining me back.

"Khushi are you planning to feed my breakfast to air?" I snapped back from thoughts.

With scrunched brows, I recalled what he said. Instantly my eyes balls rounded eyeing over to my hand which was dangling in air with spoonful of food. When did I took that?

"Khushi I am here"

Mentally chiding myself for indulge in monologue, I feed him.

"What is the next plan?" I asked standing from my seat after finishing the breakfast.

He shrugged casually "Nothing more. Come, there're few places around here, we can go there"

After sight seeing the area around the resort we came back to the room. He never left my hand even for a minute. Infact I loved being with him, being helding onto him, being the soul attentioner of him. I couldn't deny the fact that I loved each and every single actions of his. We ate roadside food as lunch. It was so fun to be with him.

In all of this, I don't know why are we heading back to the resort when it's time to go home. Letting him to plan everything, I accompanied him wherever he wished to show me.

Now standing in the middle of the room I could only beam in joy seeing two dresses before me. One pink gown and a pink saree.

"I know you would not be comfortable in saree but I couldn't left your likes for saree just like that. So yeah, one day you'll love to wear that so you can go for gown now. Hope you like it khushi" Arnav said handing me the pink dress.

Oneday I am going to eat him thinking him to be a candy!!! How sweet! Maybe more than chocolate.

My breath hitched when he came close to me and rubbed the corner of my lips. What happened to him!

"It's a dress not chocolate" Said he.

His eyes lowered down, only then I realised thinking of a chocolate I licked my lips as if eating a real chocolate. Shit! Embarrassment was a small word for what I feel now.

Mumbling a quick thank you, I sprinted away from there. I could not afford to let my thoughts carried away.

Slumped behind the closed door, I clutched the fabric over my heart. It was beating erratically. I dare not to lift my eyes to the mirror. I don't have enough strength to even see my reflection. Why am I feeling these things? Oh.. not.. It's not even a week that I agreed to give a chance to this relationship and here I am thinking too far. How??? How can I think like that? Dammit...

"Khushi are you ok?" My eyes dilated hearing his voice. I nodded in trance.

"Khushi..."

Slapping my forehead I answered him "I am fine Arnav"

Slipping into the knee length gown I did few touch ups and joined him. He, in a white shirt paired with jeans looking fresh like a flower.

"Hope you are comfortable in this dress Khushi" He asked unsurely.

Though it's first time for me to dress up like this, I liked it. He picked it for me, how could I not be!

"I liked it Arnav"

"Resort arranged few games as a part of valentine's day party. If you don't mind we shall participate in it until another surprise of yours will get ready"

Another surprise! I beamed at him. It's long time I played anything. But, valentine's party??? Shrugging away the uncomfortable thoughts I joined him.

He took hold of my right arm and coiled it around his left. Taking matching steps we stopped before a banquet.

Giving our names, we sat in a corner.

"What do you think about this day? Did you enjoyed it?" Asked he taking my palm in his.

"It's been long time that I enjoyed going out and feeling relaxed from stress" I replied with a smile.

"That's what I want. New place always gives a peace of relaxation"

"Arnav what makes you fall for me and trigger you to marry me?" I asked wishing to know the answer.

He shrugged again, how is he taking everything as normal!

"I liked your speaking eyes back then and now the fire in your eyes drawing me to you" He answered staring my eyes directly.

"Only eyes, then what about other parts of my face?" I pouted as from nowhere the playful question knocked my brain.

"Your nose always carries anger" He whispered tracing my nose. I gulped when he leaned more.

His finger lowered down trailing the outer side of my lips "Your lips always inviting me to devour it and it reacts exact opposite of your conscious orders" My insides danced on his words.

His fingers now took a left turn "Your cheeks always red or pinkish either by your anger or blush drawing me to rub my cheeks on it" More than his hoarse voice his clean shaven cheek against mine heated my nerves. Thankfully, he didn't rub it like he said else I would've died out of breath.

I realised my eyes are closed when his finger travelled upwards towards my forehead "Your forehead always carry fine lines of worry. You either be confused or debating within yourself most of your time. It always enchant me to peck in care" His lips made it's presence softly on my forehead.

His finger still raised up a bit at the partition of my hair "Your partition always ignited a possessiveness in me to mark you as mine filling it with vermillion"

"Other than this, more of you did everything to me. I'll explain once we cross the barriers" He whispered close on my ear as if he's trying to touch it with his lips. My breath caught in throat both by his words and his short peck on my earlobe.

"Ar..nav.. we're in a banquet hall" I stuttered drowning in his essence.

"I know baby, that's why we're sitting in a corner seat" I wandered my eyes and confirmed the same.

"Do you get your answer?" I could only blush in shame. I never expected this type of answer from him when I raised that question playfully.

"Welcome to Orchids resort valentine's day party. Like every year we're conducting games this year too" Our concentration was shifted to the host who started to explain the game after welcome speech.

"We all already know the paper folding game. So, this year we thought something different and that was this" The host showed a T-shirt above his head.

Murmurs heard around. Like everyone I too was confused and glanced at Arnav and he too nodded as no.

"This is same as that game but slightly different. We provide a big T-shirt to all participant couples. The main thing is, you and your partner both have to fit in that single T-shirt. As who couldn't fit into it will be eliminated. Next round we will provide a little smaller T-shirt. Like this the size will be reduced until the last couple who withstand every size. And the main concept of this to test the Compatibility of a couple. These days adjustments between couples are reducing leading into divorce. So a little test from our side. Are you guys ready?" The host blarred under the Mike.

I gulped seeing them showing every size of T-shirts. The last size will not even fit into one single person, how could two person will fit in.

"Er... Khushi. I think we should back off from this" Arnav whispered on my ears. I clearly know why is he saying so. He was once again thinking about my comfortableness.

Oh.. Arnav! What shall I do now? Shall I accept this? Or should I deny it? What is the harm in accepting this? Infact we can check our Compatibility too. Nope, I should check mine. He was already proving his side. It's time for me to take a step forward.

Inhaling and exhaling a sharp breath I turned towards him "We're doing it"

"But Khushi..."

"Arnav I gave my word to you. I promised you that I'll give chance to this relationship. Then let me do a little. There's no harm in that. You're going to be with me not someone else. And I trust you" I smiled in assurance.

He wrapped his arm around me in a friendly hug "I'll always there for you"

Our turn came and we stood in our alloted place as the organizer gave me a T-shirt.

I stood wondering how to proceed this game. Shall I first wear it? Or let him take the charge? Seeing others where every man in couple take charge I handed the T-shirt to him. It should be called as sweater not T-shirt. I can see it's flexibility. T-shirt or sweater whatever!

When the bell ranged Arnav quickly put it on over his head and eyed me to let in.

It seems so easy when I accepted. But thinking now, I felt goosebumps.

"Khushi time was running. Come in" Arnav urged me slightly lifting the hem of the shirt.

Gulping I bend down and let my head to raise up inside the shirt. As the shirt was bigger enough, I take out my head from the neck side easily. Fortunately or unfortunately I don't know, we were standing like a two strangers in a single shirt. How compatibility will works, I couldn't dechiper the concept.

The host announced finishing of the first round and eliminated a couple who was fat. What was their fault in it? They may share well rapport too. Rubbish game, I mused.

As next size shirt was given, I felt little close to Arnav. My front was touching his and faces are close than before. I gulped when his breath fell on my forehead. Half of the participants was eliminated.

Now third one and it was so smaller than before. It should only fit Arnav, that's what I thought until I enter inside the shirt.

"Arnav my arms" I whispered as I felt difficult to let my arms to stay in place.

"Strech your arms and entwine with mine" He said stretching his arms.

Like he told, I let my arms to travel across his and finally entwined with him. He tightened his fingers around mine helding me close. I closed my eyes as the famous image from titanic film strike mine. We're standing in the same pose with arms streched wide, crashed against each other, breaths of two to fighting against and mingling with eachother. The only difference is Jack was standing behind rose and here I, Khushi was crashed against Arnav, my hubby dear. I blushed at the thought.

"Seems like my wifey loving this pose" He whispered slightly bending down. I blushed more if possible.

My heart galloped against his letting him know my state. Thankfully, his too was beating against mine profusely. He'll not tease me then! I can clearly feel his each and every intake of breath.

"Ok now last one, let's see who wins from this five couples"

I wish they announced little later. Withdrawing my arms ever slowly I withdrawed from the T-shirt too. All of sudden I felt I missed something close to my heart. My fear resurfaced with insecurity.

He cupped my cheeks "Khushi, I am here"

He whispered and before he could make me feel better another shirt was given to him. As the time strikes he pulled over his head and eyed me with dilated pupils.

"Khushi, it would fit only me. I think we should stop this. You'll not be comfortable" He whispered showing the shirt.

Shaking my head I denied to withdraw and tried to fit inside that shirt.

The neck at the top was so tight that I felt hard to take my head out. Seeing my struggle he streched it as much as possible and ducked his head back.

After successing in it, I panted heavily. My hairs got ruffled, I felt myself crushing against him so much that I couldn't even keep my arms at my side.

"Wrap your arm around me" Arnav instructed and guided me through his clothed arm.

I did as he said. My palms around his waist entwined one another hugging him to the close. His breath fanned even close now. I laid my head on his shoulder not able to keep my head without hitting him. His arm wrapped around my waist letting no air to pass yet I feel comfortable than before I felt in that big sized shirt. Each and every inch of our frame was touching each other. All my hairs on the skin stood straight in delight. A thrill of awareness pass through my system owing to our closeness.

Never I was close to anyone like this. Never thought I would let anyone to come close to me this much. Never thought Our First complete Hug would be like this. Never felt heaven like now.

Wish I could live all my life hearing his heart beat with the pride of knowing it's for me!

______

Hope this update wouldn't bored you! Lengthy update, so hope it doesn't looks as if it was dragged unnecessarily.

*Fingers crossed* to know your thoughts.

Do press the star 🌟 and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 1.3K 2
Random three shot on Arnav and Khushi. Anjali 'Your house? And what husband? He is not your husband. Did you hear me he is not your husband? Your ma...
388K 17.8K 70
All it needed was bad weather and a stormy night for Khushi to cross path with an arrogant billionaire who was already enraged at her from previous e...
126K 5.8K 13
Finally married! But the adventure isn't over yet! This is the last in a four-part series set in the Secret Romance AU. I highly recommend reading...
262K 7.8K 26
After seeing them leaving to Paris.. He was totally broken.. He didn't return back to Raizada Mansion but drove to his Apartment.. He slammed the apa...