My Second Love ✓

By Priya_siva

Highest rank: #26 in fanfiction, #1 in Arshi Won "CHARM AWARD" on IPKKND CHARM AWARDS-2K18 **UNEDITED- FIRST... More

Prologue
1. Marriage!
2. First Night!
3. He's in love♥
4. First day
5. Khushi in her home!
6. His first day
7. Terrified Khushi
8. Khushi in trance
9. Heart broken Arnav
10. Challenge between ASR and KKG
11. Khushi cope up with ASR
12. Shopping with Raizada's
13. Reception party
14. His dilemma
15. Truth revealed to Arnav
16. Confrontation
17. His Insight
18. Shocking Realization
19. New Morning
20. Peek into his wife's past
21. Change in his place
22. First Travel
23. His feelings
24. He deserves a princess, not ME!!!
25. Burden
26. Pretence
27. Roommates or Flatmates?
28. Whatsapp
29. Two can play the game
30. Behind the facade
31. I am sorry
32. Rapid fire
34. Ignorance is bliss
35. Trust
36. Companionship
37. Titanic
38. Memories
39. Call me wifey!
40. Forget to take my heart
41. Kitchen adventures
42. Waiting for you to rob
43. Dark clouds on paradise
44. You're a theif
45. You robbed my heart
46. Imperfectly perfect
47. Bonding with feathers
48. My man
49. I am back
50. Artistic Sangeet
51. My baby jaan
52. Life to her artistry
53. What you like is, what I love!
54. Messy haldi
55. Marriage
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #1
Bonus chapter #2
Bonus chapter #3

33. Harbouring feelings

7.1K 442 57
By Priya_siva

Khushi Pov

I lay on my back in the bed hugging a pillow close to myself. It gives me the feel of him. So soft, so soothing, so warming.

How did I change in just one day that I even shared my past with him which I hid from everyone even from Maya?

Am I started to accept him as a part of my life?

Why is it I am finding peaceful with him without any worry or past clashes?

Only when I was away from him, my thoughts are muddled up.

How could everything happen in one single day?

An unknown fear creeped up, seeing the way my feelings changing drastically towards Arnav.

Is it up for any good?

I didn't find anything bad either.

Would it be a good idea if I let my growing feelings to harbour in my heart?

I recalled how he tricked me to get answers from me. It would be a lie if I say I was angry on him for his act. I love the way how he tackle me in my own way. He's compensating for both of us. He's completing us every time by his behaviour.

What more a girl need than getting a partner who care to keep and protect her own identity and loving the real  one.

He didn't told his side of story, did he? In his rapid fire I forget this. Damn. Let this night fade, I'll ask him.

Flickering my lids, I opened my eyes. Surprisingly the sun was slowly waking up spreading it's rays. It's been years since I woke up early and had a peaceful sleep without tossing and turning in the bed.

Slipping into the sandals, I opened the balcony to feel the fresh air. Something about the surroundings around me give healthy feeling. Something...

Inhaling and exhaling the fresh air, I left outside to see Arnav. I'll surprise him today, after our marriage he's the one who always woke up first and give bed coffee to me. Today I'll do that.

Never I felt a morning as enthusiastic like now. The thought of surprising him was surprising me too. The man whom I ran away from the distance was the one who's making me feel better.

I don't know how did he find my coffee yesterday, for first time I gave him something pleasant unlike bitters in past. And like a fool, I never asked about it drowning in his presence.

Would he like my coffee? Yesterday he asked with so much authority that I felt I belong to someone!

Stirring the coffee, I replayed yesterday events. The change in our relationship was so drastic. How it would be if we become totally love in couple? I felt heat risen on my cheeks, is it the hotness of the coffee or his thoughts.

Shaking my head I took coffee to his room and stood hesitated infront of the closed door.

Do I need to knock it?

But what is the need when he accepted me as his wife.

He accepted you long back, it's YOU who didn't accept him as your husband. If entering into his room will arise problem then it's only for you not for him.

A distant voice screamed on my brain. Shoving aside the hesitation I stepped in without making noise. 

There in the king size bed which can accommodate three more person if we have kids...

What the hell? Kids. Khushi kumari Gupta, what had gotten into you? Shut your stupid heart, I chide myself hitting my head for having those thoughts.

Carefully placing aside the cup in side table I sat beside his elbow.

He looks peaceful in sleeping, Only in sleeping ah?

His few stubborn hairs tenderly touching his forehead, it adds boyish look. Only when the hairs fell down ah? Doesn't he look boyish when he chuckles and tease you?

His ever soft eyes which shines with love and care were closed, giving perfect view of scar.

When did it happened? I found myself caressing the wound.

If the wound have slipped just a little below, what would've happened? I felt horrible to even think the consequences if it had happened.

He squirmed lightly and went back to his sleep as I took back my hands. While withdrawing my palm, I felt his stubble prick my fingers slightly. The prick was rather sweet than worst.

Trailing down my hands, I palmed his cheeks just to enjoy the sweet prickle. It sent jolt down my frame that I literally shivered when he rubbed his face on my palm thinking it was a pillow.

A devilish thought popped in my mind out of nowhere seeing the place where my thumb rested. It was touching the corner of his lips. I caressed them gently with my thumb.

How it would feel against my skin?

Khushi... stop... STOP your thoughts...

I felt once, it was electrifying. But how it would be now when I was ready to participate in it..

What the hell!!! STOP KHUSHI...

It took all ounce of control to stop my dangerous thoughts which were evading my boundary lines.

Jumping up on my feet I called him not trusting my heart.

"Arnav..."

He hmmed with closed eyes and I called him again.

"Arnav..."

Same response, heart win over brain again in a argument and I bend down to his ear.

"Hubby dear, wake up"

"What???"

I cursed myself for giving in to heart wish and then facing the consequences. Never thought he would make me embarrass or is it me who embarrassed without reason? I never analysed not even when I ran from his room and locked myself in my room.

Leaning on the closed door, I panted heavily both by running and his proximity.

I slid down against the closed door when I recalled what happened in his room.

I thought after calling him hubby dear, I can behave normally without letting him know my act. But it backfired me.

Instead of waking up he pulled me on top of him. I gasped when his arm accidentally brush against my bare waist, peeking from the T shirt.

"Good morning wifey dear... What did you just called me?" His sleepy drowsy voice itself not helping me from those insane thoughts. Even though he kept his arms around me gently, I felt melting against him. 

"Ar..nav..." I found myself stuttering for the very first time in my life.

"Whh..att?" He mimicked making me embarass more.

He looked down at me with his half drowsy eyes. Gosh, he should be punished for having those drug filled eyes which were pulling me towards him like moth to a flame. His eyes have something that always captivate in his web.

Is it his true love that alluring me? Or

Is he purposely seducing me with those drugged eyes pouring my soul?

"You didn't answer me"

His linger touch behind my ears keeping me away from thinking sane. Along with that his constant gaze at my quivering lips didn't came to rescue.

"I.."

Mustering the scattering parts of my sane mind, I opened my mouth to cover up the mistake and closed it the next minute in shock.

"Our deal is all about me to impress you not the way around wifey... I am already impressed and now you're making it hard for me to stay away from you"

"But I like you this way, wifey dear"

Wait did he pecked my nose or there in philtrum (the small gap between nose and upper lip)

Either way he kissed me and heard my words. God,

The next thing I did was ran away from him.

Once the dead heart, only beats for circulating blood was now galloping against rib cage clearly indicating the new harbouring feelings.

I entwined my own fingers in anxiety and wondered why I started to feel this way as earlier once, he come close to me that day. I never felt like that. Why now??

You started to accept him wholeheartedly including your stupid brain accepted him. He entered your whole system not only in your heart.

A sane part answered me. That was also right. I never felt anything like this for Siddharth. I hardly let him hold me but here I am willingly expecting and anticipating Arnav closeness.

Gradually letting the nervousness to swept away I stretched my lips to curve into a smile. I am not going to lie myself.

I like his proximity. Grinning widely at the realisation I stood up.

How am going to face him now? Oh shit. He'll tease me to death now.

Biting the lower lip, I paced the room trying to reason my behaviour if he ask about it.

Damn it!!

The knock has to come now and following by that his voice.

"Khushi..."

What shall I tell him if he ask about that? I panicked.

"I am going to office. Khushi"

Oh, what office. Shocked by the time which shows 9 a.m. I sprinted outside.

Damn it. Did I measured the length and breadth of my room for three hours.

"Lock the door. Be safe. I will come home for lunch" He behaved normal and I breathed out normally. Uff.. So much for calling him hubby dear.

I followed him to the door. The exact minute he opened the door, the women from opposite flat stood ready to ring the bell.

What she needs now? Didn't I avoided her?

Smiling for courtesy, I turned my head to see Arnav. Is he disturbed? I don't why I found worry lines on his forehead all of sudden.

"Woh.. sorry I think I disturbed you. I just came over to call you for valentine's party" She smiled sweetly. What's her name?, Yeah Nandhini. She doesn't look danger to me atleast now.

"Thank you. But we have some other plans and I am afraid we couldn't attend the party" Arnav answered even before I could deny.

What is it, worry and uneasiness in his voice?

_____

How did you guys find the update?

Everything will be cleared soon as this nearing it's end.

Thank you very much for all your support on previous chapter ❤️

Do press the 🌟 and comment ✍️ if you like this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 4.3K 12
Khushi rescues Arnav from Shyam's clutches. Arnav and Khushi returns safely to Raizada Mansion. Khushi confrontation with Shyam takes place, NK suppo...
173K 5.3K 7
*Ranked #8 in recommended(11-5-18)* *Ranked #15 in arshi(17-5-18)* "Khushi, arre O titaliya.Tanik dekho to sahi darwaje pe kaun hai?(Hey Khushi, see...
92.6K 4.4K 10
Arnav and Khushi's secret romance is revealed to their families! This is the third in a four-part series set in the Secret Romance AU. I highly re...
262K 13.4K 61
Hate and Love are two such powerful emotions, but can they ever coexist? Since childhood, Khushi has loved Arnav and has always dreamt of getting mar...